Comments
243,021 - 243,040 of 258,212 Comments Last updated 27 min ago

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#261693 Oct 31, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Hey dig this...
I cannot stand the US government , mostly. But what you are trying to peddle is insanity.
Thats irrelevant. And I actually think higher of it than you do, because its a good system when people are not brainwashed and force fed propaganda.
Aura Mytha wrote:
Sure there are plots within plots. Yes there are dirty deals done dirt cheap. But what you fail to see here is 9/11 was a real attack on Americans , not just the government but an assault on it's people. I really don't give a damn about debating the Bush Cheney / Obama lies here. I want to tell you a foreign countries people attacked this countries people.
This is also irrelevant. And worse, its a form of brainwashing that is purely parroted bare assertions meant to give the appearance of informed sanity. In actuality, politics has little to do with it as the politicians rely on basically the same government apparatus that exists regardless of the political party that holds office. Theres a reason Obama didn't know Merkel was being monitored by NSA, and it 's the same reason Bush didn't know when the program started how it would actually used.

Presidents have no real power, they do what they are told by the military industrial complex. So whatever you call power, that what it is, be it the illuminati or New World Order.
Aura Mytha wrote:
I don't care about Usamas grievances with our leaders or government. Or his Fatwa against western expansionism and the US Empires dominance over his so called people. What I care about is in my circle, and they invaded it.
Your just parroting propaganda and its irrelevant. You are afraid of a boogie man put forth by a corporate media controlled by that same military industrial complex.

Now your thinking that the media is free, it presents fair coverage based on the facts. Yet they agree on most major things, and they all get their information from basically the same source. Thats why the lead story everyday is the same on every news network, and you have been trained to think that uniformity of coverage represents truth, instead of what it is... Propaganda.
Aura Mytha wrote:
The plot was not OUR Peoples, it was Osamas peoples plot.
Don't lose the touch of reality here, I fight both of them, our government and the retards that attack it.
Nobody says the plot was our people or our government. Our government is incompetent, and that bureaucratic incompetence leads to corruption, and the ability to be manipulated by black ops intelligence operations controlled by treasonous interests, that our themselves controlled by interests that are not American-centric. And you think that same bureaucratic incompetence leads to justice, freedoms, and economic prosperity of the citizens, then you ask me if I'm sane?

FU

You are a complete simpleton repeating parroted ideas that you wrap yourself up like a warm blanket in to feel smart, as other wrapped up blanketed simpletons cheer you on. What Im telling you is nothing personal, its just how manipulated brainwashed people are. You are so manipulated, people like WasteOfWater, Porkpie Hat don't even bother you with their deceptions, circular logic, and constant name calling, in fact, you call others crazy and that's why

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261694 Oct 31, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dig this...
I cannot stand the US government , mostly. But what you are trying to peddle is insanity.
Sure there are plots within plots. Yes there are dirty deals done dirt cheap. But what you fail to see here is 9/11 was a real attack on Americans , not just the government but an assault on it's people. I really don't give a damn about debating the Bush Cheney / Obama lies here. I want to tell you a foreign countries people attacked this countries people.
I don't care about Usamas grievances with our leaders or government. Or his Fatwa against western expansionism and the US Empires dominance over his so called people. What I care about is in my circle, and they invaded it.
The plot was not OUR Peoples, it was Osamas peoples plot.
Don't lose the touch of reality here, I fight both of them, our government and the retards that attack it.
Exactly.

Location hidden

#261695 Oct 31, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
"What destruction of evidence?" The methodical removal of materials of a crime scene before thorough investigation has begun.
"Why would you test for something there is no evidence of?"
To be able to definitively rule it out of the equation.
"the failure to observe observation provided by the people.
110 people saw flight 77 hit the pentagon. You ignore it.
What are their names, what did they say? Who interviewed them?
"2 Billion people saw airliners hit the towers , explode and burn for hours."
What these people saw on TV is the same govie supplied TV feed that all the regular network TV stations broadcast simultaneously.
"WHAT TELEVISION VIEWERS SAW ON 9/11
The 9/11 TV imagery (of the crucial morning events) was just a computer-animated, pre-fabricated movie. It featured for the most part what were meant to be “chopper shots” of the smoking towers - and very little else. The sum total of “Action Shots”(“Planecrash” and “Tower collapses”) amounted to little over 30secs of the entire morning's TV broadcasts ! Needless to say, much as the rest of the animation movie, none of these “Action Shots” depicted any sort of reality.
Now, it may be difficult for many to understand why the 9/11 plotters needed to fake even the tower collapses; yet this was undoubtedly the most crucial aspect of the entire operation - and needs to be fully understood in its plain logic: The unprecedented WTC demolition job was far too risky an affair to be shown on LIVE TV -(or to let any amateur cameraman capture it on film).
The 9/11 conspirators had no intention whatsoever to offer such a "pyrotechnical" spectacle to world scrutiny - just imagine how unspeakably foolish this would have been. Thus, in all probability, the oldest trick in the manuals of covert military ops was used: smokescreens.
More recent technology deactivated temporarily all cameras within sight of the area. In reality, the towers were most likely enveloped in thick smoke (military obscurants) as they collapsed - and no real footage exists of that brief event.
Thankfully - for all normal people of this world - the 9/11 planners hired a poorly skilled animation crew : in their efforts to simulate reality, their crass 'artistry' and countless mistakes provide ample and repeatable proof of the trickery - forever engraved in the TV archives.
http://www.septemberclues.info/
"You miraculously find it plausible there were some other reason they collapsed.
you aren't even sane .......are you?"
Yes and Yes I am. In that order!
Huh Eh !
Prove that any of your non-existent evidence ever existed in the first place.

Onehundred-thirty six people saw flight 77 hit the Pentagon. They were all interviewed, some by multiple news agencies as well as government investigators.
onemale

Pana, IL

#261696 Oct 31, 2013
You and the pig are ignorant.
NIST spokesperson debunks your lies.
NIST Admits, WTC DID NOT Pancake.

onemale

Pana, IL

#261697 Oct 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the bolts sheared sequentially as the building pancaked.
Where was the building supposed to go if not straight down?
Another why question? What are you? Three years old?
The evidence is there, you just refuse to accept it.

onemale

Pana, IL

#261698 Oct 31, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is in the destruction of evidence and failure to chemically test it for explosives - the failure to observe observation provided by the people on the scene - the failure to allow physical repeatable testing of that physical evidence and the failure to discuss it without insulting stereotypes meant to shame people into going along with it.
You are the evidence and it's evident that people can attempt to appear intelligent while really having no substance as long as they appeal to group thinking that makes them feel better.
And why for you
Insults Are Easier
Exactly, in any crime scene they test for everything.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#261699 Oct 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZHng42BpHDcXX
Best self debunking link ever.

Why did the tower collapse?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#261700 Oct 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, in any crime scene they test for everything.
Yes, they always test for explosives in drowning victims.

Location hidden

#261701 Oct 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
Did you watch your own video? This is the best explanation I have heard so far.

The trusses deflected pulling the outside walls inward until they snapped and failed. Then the weight of the upper floors started to move. Of course when that happened, the rest pancaked down.

You have just provided proof of your own idiocy.

Thanks pal.

Location hidden

#261702 Oct 31, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Best self debunking link ever.
Why did the tower collapse?
Don't you just love that? An idiot provides one of the best explanations totally debunking himself. I'd say that was a great link wouldn't you?

Location hidden

#261703 Oct 31, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, they always test for explosives in drowning victims.
They also test for twoofer dust in the nostrils, especially when it looks like they drowned themselves on purpose.

Location hidden

#261704 Oct 31, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>

Nobody says the plot was our people or our government. Our government is incompetent, and that bureaucratic incompetence leads to corruption, and the ability to be manipulated by black ops intelligence operations controlled by treasonous interests, that our themselves controlled by interests that are not American-centric. And you think that same bureaucratic incompetence leads to justice, freedoms, and economic prosperity of the citizens, then you ask me if I'm sane?
FU
Nice rant.

Are insults easier for you?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#261705 Nov 1, 2013
onemale wrote:

Good grief you're dumb as a stump!

FEMA originally said they thought it was a pancake collapse and that was well before NIST wrote their reports.

NIST concluded it was progressive collapse and the evidence shows it was.

You're just an mindless imbecile Manyfails!
onemale

Pana, IL

#261706 Nov 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief you're dumb as a stump!
FEMA originally said they thought it was a pancake collapse and that was well before NIST wrote their reports.
NIST concluded it was progressive collapse and the evidence shows it was.
You're just an mindless imbecile Manyfails!
Sorry porky but the NIST spokesman specifically said "the buildings did not pancake"
Either you believe the official story or you do not, you can't have it both ways.
onemale

Pana, IL

#261708 Nov 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch your own video? This is the best explanation I have heard so far.
The trusses deflected pulling the outside walls inward until they snapped and failed. Then the weight of the upper floors started to move. Of course when that happened, the rest pancaked down.
You have just provided proof of your own idiocy.
Thanks pal.
Sorry but the NIST spokesman specifically said "the buildings did not pancake"
Either you believe the official story or you do not, you can't have it both ways.
onemale

Pana, IL

#261709 Nov 1, 2013
INTERNATIONAL CHARGES LEADING TO
OBAMA'S ARREST AND G.W BUSH TRIAL
What you do NOT see on the governmental controlled nightly news.
The rest of the world is NOT buying into the 9/11 official story.

Edmonton, Canada

#261710 Nov 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry porky but the NIST spokesman specifically said "the buildings did not pancake"
Are you as dumb as you sound Manyfails?

If I could post it in crayon you just might have a chance of understanding it.

FEMA surmised it was a pancake collapse before NIST wrote their report which found it was a progressive collapse that was initiated by the upper block pancaking onto the lower portion of the building.

This exemplifies why you morons could never convince anyone with a clue.

You do understand this is perfect example of why Ignorance is Bliss insulted you right?

Edmonton, Canada

#261711 Nov 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but the NIST spokesman specifically said "the buildings did not pancake"
You haven't got a clue what the "official story" is.

You just regurgitate stupid you see in yourube videos and read on conspirastupid websites.

Location hidden

#261712 Nov 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the NIST spokesman specifically said "the buildings did not pancake"
They did pancake after the initial failure. His theory is that the outside skeleton was pulled inward snapping the joints. Then the upper floors started to move downward as a unit. Do you have a point or are you just making another pointless argument? Belief is totally irrelevant.

Location hidden

#261713 Nov 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you as dumb as you sound Manyfails?
If I could post it in crayon you just might have a chance of understanding it.
FEMA surmised it was a pancake collapse before NIST wrote their report which found it was a progressive collapse that was initiated by the upper block pancaking onto the lower portion of the building.
This exemplifies why you morons could never convince anyone with a clue.
You do understand this is perfect example of why Ignorance is Bliss insulted you right?
Exactly. Well stated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 2,548
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 600,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 24 min Ghost 27
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min The Awakener 173,311
Calling Islam 'the religion of peace' was the D... 1 hr yon 8
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 226,548
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557