Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Norcross, GA

#261881 Nov 4, 2013
h3kt0r wrote:
Its 12 years after 9/11 now, if you can't see that it was an inside job you're a dangerous human being.
Those 12 years have provided ample time for the ScrewLoose Gang......PrisonPeckerheads... ..InfoClowns to mount a pretty goddamn good case.........but.....good old fashioned evidence is not to be found.

Soooooo the chance of Truthers even filing a docket are slim and none.....and Slim just rode off into the sunset.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#261882 Nov 4, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the buildings did not fall at "freefall" speed.....had the buildings achieved approx 24 secs of downward motion they would have arrived at about 99% of their terminal velocity.....if you could have lifted the whole building about 13,000ft and then let it "freefall" to begin it's desent ...a bowling ball dropped at the same time and @ the same altitude would land before the building will.
The buildings did not land within their own footprint.....the steel, concrete, paper, aluminum, plastic, glass, copper, rubber, carpet material, wood, etc all wound up in a stew so to say......I regret that word for the sole reason of the victims and wounded....however it is what it is.
By the time either of the two twins dropped I would think some of the lower 1/4 or maybe 1/3 of the buildings concrete became partially pulverized due the the immense weight/pressure of the floors above all acting in unison .
No trace amounts of thermitic material were found because it would not be logical to look for thermite because two fuel laden jet airliners smashed and exploded into the WTC's.
Yes there was Thermitic material found!
Yes two jet airliners did crash laden with fuel,but on impact the fuel basically burnt away, As you can see in footage.
If the fire was that intence,How is there a shot of a woman waving
from the hole of the impact from one of the towers.
There was no inferno going on,just a lot of smoke,black smoke.
What you get when a fire is dying out,
nothing which would generate the heat required to melt steel.
As i said before no plane hit building 7!
You tend to avoid this,as the 9/11 report did.
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#261884 Nov 4, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there was Thermitic material found!
Yes two jet airliners did crash laden with fuel,but on impact the fuel basically burnt away, As you can see in footage.
If the fire was that intence,How is there a shot of a woman waving
from the hole of the impact from one of the towers.
There was no inferno going on,just a lot of smoke,black smoke.
What you get when a fire is dying out,
nothing which would generate the heat required to melt steel.
As i said before no plane hit building 7!
You tend to avoid this,as the 9/11 report did.
Take a thimble of gasoline and set it off, right away you will see rich black smoke as it burns.....why because gasoline is loaded with hydrocarbons.

Jet fuel commonly known as Jet-A is more of a highly refined kerosene also loaded with hydrocarbons .....more than gasoline.

Steel need not melt to fail.

Strip away the fireproofing on LOAD carrying bar joists and introduce a fire where the flames do not have to lick at the bar joists but increase the heat dramatically and through the steel wanting to slowly expand the steel will also start to soften.

I often wonder if harmonic frequency played any part in complete building damage well before either of the two twins dropped.

A jet airliner of approx 200 tons or 400,000 pounds striking a building of that size must have sent shock-wave from point of contact......downward, upward......downward....upward .....having some critical effect overall.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261885 Nov 4, 2013
A True Patriot
Dr. Robert Bowman PhD.
Summarizes the Left - Right Paradigm...
"..both the left and the right have been alienated and mistreated by our government and the powers that be..."

Peg U Ass

Charleston, WV

#261886 Nov 4, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Those 12 years have provided ample time for the ScrewLoose Gang......PrisonPeckerheads... ..InfoClowns to mount a pretty goddamn good case.........but.....good old fashioned evidence is not to be found.
Soooooo the chance of Truthers even filing a docket are slim and none.....and Slim just rode off into the sunset.
let's see now...the voting results here shows 74% believe it was a conspiracy vs 21% who believe it was not. I'd say you are in the minority my friend and all you have left is to ridicule because you have lost the scientific debate on the evidence long ago which is why most of the truthers here don't even want to waste their time debating you shills anymore. But keep up the fight if it pleases you...you are only making yourself look like more of a jackass than you already are, it's quite amusing actually.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261887 Nov 4, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Those 12 years have provided ample time for the ScrewLoose Gang......PrisonPeckerheads... ..InfoClowns to mount a pretty goddamn good case.........but.....good old fashioned evidence is not to be found.
Are you a government operative??? You sound just like them.
You coming all unglued because we will not think the way you try to tell us.
Your posts indicates you are against Freedom of Speech
Your partner Charlie S have never denied that he is.
Bush and Obama threatening us for not thinking the way we are told.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#261888 Nov 4, 2013
william cooper was a true American (christian) patriot. Ex US Naval officer/whistleblower mudrered by the CIA.

One of the first to statde publicly that.. what "the powers that be" want us to believe are "aliens" are in fact demons.

He predicted Osama Bin Laden would be blamed for an attack on America a month or 2 before 9/11 and died about 2 months after it.

Documentary about Bill.
A Myth Aura

Charleston, WV

#261889 Nov 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Unzip the zipper and poke your head out, before you speak to us.
We can't understand wth you are saying inside those trousers.
But as a warning if you stick your head out here...you might lose it.
If you can't see after 12 years..well you never could see could you.
Keep it safe inside ya pants...dumbsky.
74% vs 21%...I guess the majority can't see either. Is it upsetting to you that the majority don't believe the mainstream media propaganda? But keep up the fight, your insults are amusing.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261890 Nov 4, 2013
Peg U Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
let's see now...the voting results here shows 74% believe it was a conspiracy vs 21% who believe it was not. I'd say you are in the minority my friend and all you have left is to ridicule because you have lost the scientific debate on the evidence long ago which is why most of the truthers here don't even want to waste their time debating you shills anymore. But keep up the fight if it pleases you...you are only making yourself look like more of a jackass than you already are, it's quite amusing actually.
Yes they are the minority, by a factor of around 3.5 to 1
They think they can prove anything by denying everything.
Yes watching them making themselves into jackasses is quite amusing.
Me alone

Charleston, WV

#261891 Nov 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a government operative??? You sound just like them.
You coming all unglued because we will not think the way you try to tell us.
Your posts indicates you are against Freedom of Speech
Your partner Charlie S have never denied that he is.
Bush and Obama threatening us for not thinking the way we are told.
I think it's pretty obvious here that anyone who is still parroting the official 9/11 fairytale is likely a govie shill. Their desperation is obvious to anyone who reads this thread as they are the ones who are becoming unglued and always slinging insults all the while thinking that somehow that is an effective debating tactic.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261892 Nov 4, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Take
I often wonder if harmonic frequency played any part in complete building damage well before either of the two twins dropped.
Oh so that explains the reported explosions before the jet impact?
And explains how the lobby was blown up?
And explains how the subway was blown up?
And the explosions in the basement?
Sorry we are not that naive.
Go back to insults, something you are more qualified for.
Me alone

Charleston, WV

#261893 Nov 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
A True Patriot
Dr. Robert Bowman PhD.
Summarizes the Left - Right Paradigm...
"..both the left and the right have been alienated and mistreated by our government and the powers that be..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dI4NxDDiPc0XX
Unfortunately, true patriots and whistleblowers like him are dying. He died 2 months ago reportedly after a prolonged bout with cancer.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/31/r-i-p...
funny how he did not really look sick during his final appearances...makes one wonder if there is not something more to this.

Location hidden

#261894 Nov 4, 2013
Bill Cooper Radio Broadcast 1997

Location hidden

#261895 Nov 4, 2013
I don't care about the left-right paradigm at all.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261896 Nov 4, 2013
hunter wrote:
Has anyone seen that program on the Quest channel
the DETONATORS,about teams of demolition crews,
Demolishing from bridges to high rise buildings.
The buildings,the high rise structures i'm talking about. Watch stooges and LEARN!
No but I did see the Easter Bunny.

Location hidden

#261897 Nov 4, 2013
I bad for the left, the left sucks the right rules...what alot of horse shit.

Location hidden

#261898 Nov 4, 2013
"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine" - Thomas Jefferson

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261899 Nov 4, 2013
h3kt0r wrote:
I bad for the left, the left sucks the right rules...what alot of horse shit.
Goodf golly miss Molly, I don't know my left from my right so what were you trying to say?

Location hidden

#261900 Nov 4, 2013
Democracy is the destruction of national constitutions.

Location hidden

#261901 Nov 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodf golly miss Molly, I don't know my left from my right so what were you trying to say?
take less drugs psychadelics bro/sis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min ffj 56,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 650,359
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Aussie Kev 106,068
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min ChristineM 445,919
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 39 min Rachel19F 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 44,966
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min Aussie Kev 2,334
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr kobechi3 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web