well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261742 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Charlie doesn't play well with others
It could be his honesty!

I think someone asked if you ever found a link to this!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261743 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If it really pancaked it would have took at least a minute for that many floors to hit one then the other and on down. It could not have pancaked in just a few seconds. I have seen a metal rack pancake, the person who was standing under it was able to escape because the lower shelves slowed it which gave him time. This is the reason the NIST spokesperson specifically said,“the buildings did not pancake”. He knew pea brain could figure that one out.
Quick Question!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER?
You really should save yourself the embarrassment.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261744 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, in any crime scene they test for everything.
Quick question.

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're A CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR?
PS: As one in a related field that is the stupidest statement I have ever read, it would be cost prohibitive and bankrupt the nation to investigate "everything" every-time.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261745 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
Robert Bowman's Complete Credentials:
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
YEA But remember, according to you they no longer count for anything! You support Judy Woods totally opposing views now!
onemale wrote:
Dr. Judy Wood is an engineer who is ending all speculation of 9/11
Her credentals:
* Batchlor's degree in Science & Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
* Master's degree in Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
* PHD in Materials Engineering Science
With expertise in image analyses, optical methods, applied mechanics and over 35 years experience in this area.
This is a very long clip but well worth the view.
If your willing to listen to the same 911 story for over a decade, you should be willing to hear all new evidence backed up by a 500 page book that has never been challenged or redacted . That alone should tell you SHE IS THE REAL DEAL and is a true patriot who is demonized but never discussed by 9/11 community, but i can assure you those days are limited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sRlYwyqDA3YXX
----------

ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH DEBUNK JUDY WOOD

Fortunately, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have recently made their position very clear on this matter regarding Directed Energy Weapon theories. A new article written by Jonathan Cole, Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts shows many of the absurdities of Judy Wood's claims. The article is reproduced here, with some extra links I have added:

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2011/05/arch...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261746 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So you expect us to believe that all the bolts all around the whole building snapped all at once, so it could fall straight down??? Give us something at least half way believable.
Yes, They were 5/8 inch bolts much of a tilt would snap them, it's not going to fall over like a tree.

BUT!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER NOW?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261747 Nov 2, 2013
collapse wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet fuel causing global catastrophic collapse of the entire structure.
You must be new, welcome to the first day of class.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261748 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
New World Order 2013 Conspiracy [Documentary]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pGsmS7ildj4XX
New World Order,new world order 2013,new world order conspiracy,new world order documentary,new world order illuminati,new world order ministry,new world order trailer,new world order today,documentary new world order,illuminati documentary new world order,conspiracy documentary new world order,full documentary new world order,history channel documentary new world order
OH MY GOD! LOCK DOWN ALL PUBLIC BUILDINGS!

Sources: Alleged LAX gunman had 'new world order' conspiracy theory tract

The man who allegedly killed a TSA worker and wounded three others at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday had anti-government literature in his possession outlining an alleged conspiracy to create a single global government, law enforcement sources tell NBC News.

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#261749 Nov 2, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MY GOD! LOCK DOWN ALL PUBLIC BUILDINGS!
Sources: Alleged LAX gunman had 'new world order' conspiracy theory tract
The man who allegedly killed a TSA worker and wounded three others at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday had anti-government literature in his possession outlining an alleged conspiracy to create a single global government, law enforcement sources tell NBC News.
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
A Truther in training..go figure, a couple other crackpots going off recently shared in the same delusions.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#261750 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The pig and wastewater keeps saying the buildings pancaked when the NIST spokesperson said, "the building did not pancake".
You're do dumb you can't see I'm saying nothing of the sort...oh but you do need your delusions to holt onto in the face of getting literally everything wrong.

Canada

#261751 Nov 2, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Not saying it was, Just saying you can't treat a disaster scene the same as a murder scene.
I realize you weren't saying it, it's another quite common twoofer canard.

They think the only way a proper investigation could have taken place was to leave all the steel where it was.

Which of course makes no sense.

Canada

#261752 Nov 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad I don't have to answer for a pig.
He was only asking a question, as usual he didn't get one from you. So now I ask you what is the "standard investigation protocol".
Aaaand you're still batting 0%!

Your buddy elevator boy-sheep made the claim about "standard investigation protocols" then debunked himself by asking me to provide then proving he has no idea what protocols should have been followed.

There, there Manyfails. Just stick your head back in the sand and that big bad reality will go away again.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#261753 Nov 2, 2013
Looks like the Truthers are still rsting their necks.....breakfast or brunch?

Either way it will be a heavy helping of conspiracy fantasm.

The collaspe of the Twins, the hole in the Pentagon.......what will the Truther itinerary be for today?

smoke generators?

explosive squibs?

holographic aircraft?

molten pools of steel?

Atta in a television interview......aft 911?

Note none of the above proven.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#261754 Nov 2, 2013
LAX shooting as a false flag? Have not googled but I bet it's on Prison Planet or the like.
Pegasus wrote:
The collaspe of the Twins, the hole in the Pentagon.......what will the Truther itinerary be for today?
smoke generators?
explosive squibs?
holographic aircraft?
molten pools of steel?
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#261755 Nov 2, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
LAX shooting as a false flag? Have not googled but I bet it's on Prison Planet or the like.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah....I thought we would all be in government controlled camps by now, of course before the world ended.....snake oil salesmen have been taking suckers for a ride for ages...today is no different.
"Bob&Weave" hates that Atta bit now hey......lol.
I know you will remind him......LMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261757 Nov 2, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
smoke generators?
explosive squibs?
holographic aircraft?
molten pools of steel?
Ahhh.... proven to be false? Yep.

Location hidden

#261758 Nov 2, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, They were 5/8 inch bolts much of a tilt would snap them, it's not going to fall over like a tree.
BUT!
<quoted text>
Good golly. He says the building didn't pancake. I wonder why he hates that description. Each floor fell upon the next as the connections failed. I would call that a stack of pancakes for sure. This would mean layer upon layer of floors topped by the upper parts which were somewhat disintegrated. Kinda like a giant cake with silly little toppings.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#261759 Nov 2, 2013
Hi everybody.

Location hidden

#261760 Nov 2, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Hi everybody.
Have you got any worms to sell?
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#261761 Nov 2, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Hi everybody.
What are you selling Cammander?

brace yourself

Location hidden

#261762 Nov 2, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>What are you selling Cammander?
brace yourself
Worms I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min old_moose 7,301
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,466
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 31 min Brice N Livingston 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Michael Trump 681,777
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,369
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,236
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 2 hr Cordelia Walvis 13
More from around the web