|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

NIST’s official theory:

NIST’s three year, 20 million dollar study concluded that:

“The two aircraft hit the towers at high speed and did considerable damage to principal structural components: core columns, floors, and perimeter columns.

However, the towers withstood the impacts and would have remained standing were it not for the dislodged insulation (fireproofing) and the subsequent multifloor fires.”[10]

According to NIST, the plane damage was mainly significant because of the “dislodged fireproofing”. Their theory consists of 7 points:

1. The aircraft severed “a number of columns”
2. Loads were redistributed (from -20% to +25%)
3. Insulation fireproofing was widely dislodged
4. High temperatures softened columns and floors
5. Some floors began to sag
6. Sagging floors pulled exterior columns inward causing them to buckle
7. Instability spread around entire building[11]

NIST consistently uses “Bush science” to compromise all of their arguments.

http://911blogger.com/node/4324

Huh Eh !

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
NIST’s official theory

According to NIST, the plane damage was mainly significant because of the “dislodged fireproofing”. Their theory consists of 7 points:
1. The aircraft severed “a number of columns”
2. Loads were redistributed (from -20% to +25%)
3. Insulation fireproofing was widely dislodged
4. High temperatures softened columns and floors
5. Some floors began to sag
6. Sagging floors pulled exterior columns inward causing them to buckle
7. Instability spread around entire building[11]
NIST’s official theory Vs Dr_Zorderz Mini-nuke

1.Nuke was detonated in basement
2.Energy of the nuke then traveled to and was released at the exact point of the plane impacts without cracking one window.
3.Energy from the nuke then did a U turn and traveled down vaporizing everything in it path.

Being a govi shill I cant think for my self.Can someone help me out on this one
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Of course it no longer matters that the hole in the pentagon is well over 20'.
Now 2 weeks ago when twoofers were spouting it was less than 20' it was all front page news in twooferdumb!
But like molten steel, fictitious stand downs and thermite is the only way to create iron rich microspheres, when twooferdumb is presented with evidence they can't argue against without looking insane...it becomes unimportant.
That's the way they roll in the Looniverse where twooferdumb exists!
If the rabbit hole was on the backside like you claim... where was the part of the plane that was big enough to make such a hole??? Was the part ridge enough to make such a hole and then just crumble in little bits after it was through? What you are claiming makes no sense and you wonder why people don't take you serious. But I have to hand it to ya, you are good at insults.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/08/i-can...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Yeah insults and outright lies. Only in pigboydumb is the need to lie inherent to try and discredit those who question the official govie version of 9/11.

porker pig boy has been trying for years to do this and it just gets harder and harder without lying.

Huh Eh !
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Europe for an Independent Inquiry into 9/11

http://911blogger.com/node/14103

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this young earth creationist you speak of??????

I haven't been around for a while so I ain't hip to the nicknames and implications of the current conversation.
That would be the deluded kook I was responding to...Zorders.

He's a kooks kook and basically MUST BLEEV anything and everything that vilifies his ebil gub'ment because it's really the only way he ever hope to feel special.

Good to see you're still kicking around. Hope all is well and your kid is still doing great.

Nothing's changed here as you can see.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Link or Lie and Cry pig man.

Everything you claim is debwunked is just a claim.

Where is the evidunce for your wild speculations?

Huh Eh !
You mean the stuff you always ignore while running in circles and trolling like a typical twoofer.

Use the back button moron.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTG CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Interesting how you still haven't developed your own personality and have to basically copy everyone else's...

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>You are misrepresenting the truth of the matter, evidence and facts have been used to challenge NIST as well, in the end the authorities self validate their own story and invalidate any others, and you believe everything they tell you.
And those evidence and facts are where?

On twoofer websites and usually so dumb they can't pass the muster on topix never mind in a real peer review.

That said there was valid criticism of NIST's report by reputable experts but it was in the details and the fact that fire+damage+lack of firefighting response= building fall down hasn't been disputed to date.

In fact it's been well known for decades or more that steel isn't impervious to fire...but that's outside of twooferdumb.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Concerning the alleged Barbara Olsen phone call from flight 77.

Ted Olsen at the time claimed he had been called by his wife twice on 9/11, thus establishing the fact that American Airlines 77 was in fact hijacked by men with Middle Eastern looks.

First he claimed it was a cell phone call. Later he changed his story to seatback phone. But when a German journalist got Boeing to confirm that on this type of flight there were no seatback phones, Olsen changed his story back to call phone.

Now, you might think ‘oh, so he got it right the first time’, but… At the Moussaoui trial an FBI-report showed that there was never any connection between Barbara Olsen and her husband.

No cell phone calls were ever made from that flight (Dr Griffin gave three more examples, contradiction with regards to the whereabouts of General Meyers, the highest ranking military officer on 9/11, the timeline of Dick Cheney’s activities and the question about why the Pentagon was not evacuated when the Doomsday plane, an Air Force 747 E4B, shown on CNN, was actually in the air over Washington – ed. note)

If one alleged phone call from an allegedly hijacked aircraft was in question or proved to be contrived, then all of the alleged phone calls are simply more govie bullshit.

An E4B has the capability to jam all electronic communications at will, wherever they want. On the morning of 9/11 all wireless and plugged in electronics stopped working. The live TV feed shown on all major channels came from the same source. The shots of the WTC towers being hit and falling were all from the same specially shielded cameras.

http://www.septemberclues.info/visual_control...

Huh Eh !
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Concerning the alleged Barbara Olsen phone call from flight 77.
Ted Olsen at the time claimed he had been called by his wife twice on 9/11, thus establishing the fact that American Airlines 77 was in fact hijacked by men with Middle Eastern looks.
First he claimed it was a cell phone call. Later he changed his story to seatback phone. But when a German journalist got Boeing to confirm that on this type of flight there were no seatback phones, Olsen changed his story back to call phone.
Now, you might think ‘oh, so he got it right the first time’, but… At the Moussaoui trial an FBI-report showed that there was never any connection between Barbara Olsen and her husband.
No cell phone calls were ever made from that flight (Dr Griffin gave three more examples, contradiction with regards to the whereabouts of General Meyers, the highest ranking military officer on 9/11, the timeline of Dick Cheney’s activities and the question about why the Pentagon was not evacuated when the Doomsday plane, an Air Force 747 E4B, shown on CNN, was actually in the air over Washington – ed. note)
If one alleged phone call from an allegedly hijacked aircraft was in question or proved to be contrived, then all of the alleged phone calls are simply more govie bullshit.
An E4B has the capability to jam all electronic communications at will, wherever they want. On the morning of 9/11 all wireless and plugged in electronics stopped working. The live TV feed shown on all major channels came from the same source. The shots of the WTC towers being hit and falling were all from the same specially shielded cameras.
http://www.septemberclues.info/visual_control...
Huh Eh !
Yep, and to think the pig believes someone who changes his story 3 times.

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the evidence proves differently...
That's because you're STOOPID ENOUGH to believe it...Government and military cover-ups aren't anything new.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fairytale. There is no evidence of such an event. There is evidence of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. Does it make you feel special somehow? The reality is you are an idiot.
Show me ONE photo, or video, of American Airlines flight 77 anywhere near the Pentagon!! You're so STEWPID, you have no business having a brain.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you're STOOPID ENOUGH to believe it...Government and military cover-ups aren't anything new.
he ehe heeeeeeeee
who told you those fables,you poor haloween Pumpkin head with flat Frnakestein top?
he heeeeeeeeeeeeee I found you you crazy humanoid jumping around like small insect

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If the rabbit hole was on the backside like you claim... where was the part of the plane that was big enough to make such a hole??? Was the part ridge enough to make such a hole and then just crumble in little bits after it was through? What you are claiming makes no sense and you wonder why people don't take you serious. But I have to hand it to ya, you are good at insults.
And at the same time you have ruled out Drones/other aircraft,bunker buster/missiles.

Self debunking at every post

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

onemale wrote:
Europe for an Independent Inquiry into 9/11
Yes,an Independent Inquiry into 9/11 twoofer dust.

Wounder how that will turn out?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the deluded kook I was responding to...Zorders.
He's a kooks kook and basically MUST BLEEV anything and everything that vilifies his ebil gub'ment because it's really the only way he ever hope to feel special.
Good to see you're still kicking around. Hope all is well and your kid is still doing great.
Nothing's changed here as you can see.
I see. Yeah, I'm still around and kicking...like a mule, I'm a survivor.

- My son just graduated high school and has a part-time job and attends a school program called "Focus beyond"(He has learning disabilities due to a mild form of autism so I couldn't be any prouder of the kid), my daughters are doing great too, the older attends a creative arts school where she is studying for a career in the arts and the youngest is sharp as a razor, she needs a challenge or she gets bored and screws around.....just like her pops, she's a chip off the old block...so look out! I'm working a lot, doing the work of two people and not getting compensated accordingly, seriously. They take me for granted...because of how well I perform my duties and the area(s) I can cover. I'm not feeling good about it right now, it simply isn't right. Talent is a mixed bag, that is for sure. I'll decide whether to continue here or go elsewhere after the 1st of the year, I'll know what I want to know by that time and decide what direction to take then. I'm a wild card tho.....I've been known to walk out when I'm not feeling right about something, and I always keep my word. They have already made some accommodations after I made good on my word and walked a few months back, they were definately surprised by my actions, we had meetings before I came back. They still haven't come far enough and they have made promises that they need to honor. We'll see what happens

BTW- Thanks for asking, hope you and your's are safe, I ain't got time to hate on anyone. It ain't personal even when it appears to be, it's business.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ONE photo, or video, of American Airlines flight 77 anywhere near the Pentagon!! You're so STEWPID, you have no business having a brain.
There's plenty of pictures of it IN the pentagon?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And those evidence and facts are where?
You know I'm not gonna go over this again, YOU KNOW THAT!

My argument, logic, facts, evidence, etc, is already here, it's right here on this thread.....at least what the censors didn't delete.

Now then, I'll leave you with this, enjoy it.
http://vimeo.com/60194889
Otto Parts

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

The thing that has changed in this forum is pig boy is getting his chicharrones chapped. Pretty funny to watch.

How about some bible verses from the sacred scriptures in your holy book?

It's a hilariously epic fail for the bwunkers. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 242,661 - 242,680 of250,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

634 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 511,552
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 679,139
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aerobatty 216,195
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Naveen kumar 360
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min PetesaKe 109,339
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 20 min Dale_Harris 52,442
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 45 min USA-1 37,808
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 47 min devbrain 214
teen snapchat nudes 10 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••