yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261424 Oct 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not see all the dust on the ground and in the air???
Do you think architects and engineers aren't smart enough to know a free fall when they see it???
It is very obvious there is no free fall. Just watch the chucks which are ejected. They descend at a much higher rate of speed. There is nothing odd about dust, have you ever done construction work in your life? Buildings have Sheetrock and all kinds of coatings which disintegrate during demolition. Your engineers and architects are really stupid which is evidenced by the amount of time they wasted on pure speculation and unfounded nonsense rather than going to a job and doing something worthwhile with their lives.

Location hidden

#261425 Oct 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you did your research, you would know that a 767 isn't built as heavy as the older 707. In other words the 707 would do more damage.
Just like today's cars made from plastic. Ram an older heavier car into an new car and the older car will win.
Not if it were flying slower. Older cars win huh? Check this out.

2011 Maibu wipes out 1959 BelAire in a crash test.

How about this one? I won't spoil it for you.

Fifth Gear - Renault Modus vs Volvo 940 crash test

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
pupcia osrana

Baltimore, MD

#261426 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very obvious there is no free fall. Just watch the chucks which are ejected. They descend at a much higher rate of speed. There is nothing odd about dust, have you ever done construction work in your life? Buildings have Sheetrock and all kinds of coatings which disintegrate during demolition. Your engineers and architects are really stupid which is evidenced by the amount of time they wasted on pure speculation and unfounded nonsense rather than going to a job and doing something worthwhile with their lives.
your halucinations everyday are worse and worse,urgently you need to call 911 and allow you quickly to take you under evaluation of dr Shrink warriors

Location hidden

#261427 Oct 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And airline pilots have said a commercial cannot go 500 mph at those altitudes. The engines don't have the thrust and the structure would fly a part.
Yes they can in a crash dive with no regard for the consequences. They don't just fly apart because there is a margin of error designed into the structure to exceed normal operation parameters for a short period of time. In fact, Why did you say the plane cannot go 500mph when it is designed to cruise at 533mph? That is kind of silly don't you think?

"The wings are largely identical across all 757 variants, swept at 25 degrees, and optimized for a cruising speed of Mach 0.8 (533 mph or 858 km/h).[24][27] "

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#261428 Oct 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
What Happened to WTC Building 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =509xQgcoMN8XX
Win every 9/11 debate with this one fact !

Space beams again?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#261430 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if it were flying slower. Older cars win huh? Check this out.
2011 Maibu wipes out 1959 BelAire in a crash test.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cJrXViFfMGkXX
How about this one? I won't spoil it for you.
Fifth Gear - Renault Modus vs Volvo 940 crash test
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They pretty much demolished each other but...
Wow , that shows you just how far designs have made it possible to survive serious impacts. It looks like the Impala driver wouldn't have survived it,
but the Malibu driver would likely walk away unscathed.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#261431 Oct 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you an expert?
Are you an airline pilot?
How do you know more than airline pilots?
I don't claim to be a pilot nor a co-pilot but I can logically reason that a jet is designed to fulfill it's function safely with integrity and to do so the aircraft must be built beyond it's rated expectations AND specifications.

Google up Tex Johnson and learn how he could take an aircraft and push the envelope.

The weight to wing area of a bumble bee technically should not allow the bee to fly but they do.

Your problem is you succumb to the power of suggestion which will lead to a washed brain where then you have your mind "learned" or perhaps programmed to except no other possible conclusion.

I have looked at pretty every item you conspirists have drummed up and because I find your links and what not are clearly doctored and dubbed to appear as if they are realistic.

I have looked at the whole of 911 with an open mind and every concievable angle and will not be swayed from my decision by such the likes of an Alex Jones sideshow just short of him having circus music in the background.

You are simply too narrow minded and chasing a lost cause.

Location hidden

#261432 Oct 27, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I don't claim to be a pilot nor a co-pilot but I can logically reason that a jet is designed to fulfill it's function safely with integrity and to do so the aircraft must be built beyond it's rated expectations AND specifications.
Google up Tex Johnson and learn how he could take an aircraft and push the envelope.
The weight to wing area of a bumble bee technically should not allow the bee to fly but they do.
Your problem is you succumb to the power of suggestion which will lead to a washed brain where then you have your mind "learned" or perhaps programmed to except no other possible conclusion.
I have looked at pretty every item you conspirists have drummed up and because I find your links and what not are clearly doctored and dubbed to appear as if they are realistic.
I have looked at the whole of 911 with an open mind and every concievable angle and will not be swayed from my decision by such the likes of an Alex Jones sideshow just short of him having circus music in the background.
Exactly. The editing of many conspiracy sites makes things appear differently. Here are three examples to illustrate my point.

1. WTC7 is only viewed from the relatively undamaged side and often run numerous times with some kind of free-fall verbiage. The fact is damage on the other side and internal damage caused by both fire and debris destroyed the structural integrity causing a collapse which was less than free-fall speed.

2. The fireman bomb verbiage is often cut into WTC7 but actually comes from an undetermined explosive situation in one of the towers.

3. The hole in the Pentagon wall is often displayed as an entry point. It is a bricked in wall into the courtyard punched by the nose of the aircraft. This brick wall is very weak due to the fact that it is constructed of bricks and mortar rather than structural concrete.

Conclusion. Conspiracy sites are nothing more than propaganda promoted by discontented, paranoid people looking for attention. They come from all walks of life, especially academic fringes of society.
Pegasus

United States

#261433 Oct 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The editing of many conspiracy sites makes things appear differently. Here are three examples to illustrate my point.
1. WTC7 is only viewed from the relatively undamaged side and often run numerous times with some kind of free-fall verbiage. The fact is damage on the other side and internal damage caused by both fire and debris destroyed the structural integrity causing a collapse which was less than free-fall speed.
2. The fireman bomb verbiage is often cut into WTC7 but actually comes from an undetermined explosive situation in one of the towers.
3. The hole in the Pentagon wall is often displayed as an entry point. It is a bricked in wall into the courtyard punched by the nose of the aircraft. This brick wall is very weak due to the fact that it is constructed of bricks and mortar rather than structural concrete.
Conclusion. Conspiracy sites are nothing more than propaganda promoted by discontented, paranoid people looking for attention. They come from all walks of life, especially academic fringes of society.
I agree WW, I watched a conspiracy driven video where it shows something black tumble before and after the strike into wtc1 or 2 and to tell you the truth whoever made those Godzilla movies from Japan 50 years ago would blow these jokers away.

In another youtuber right before the aircraft strikes wtc 1or 2 you see some type of doctored flash in a fraction of a second just prior to contact and this video is clearly some Bozo playing wannabe FX tech .
onemale

Pana, IL

#261434 Oct 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they can in a crash dive with no regard for the consequences. They don't just fly apart because there is a margin of error designed into the structure to exceed normal operation parameters for a short period of time. In fact, Why did you say the plane cannot go 500mph when it is designed to cruise at 533mph? That is kind of silly don't you think?
"The wings are largely identical across all 757 variants, swept at 25 degrees, and optimized for a cruising speed of Mach 0.8 (533 mph or 858 km/h).[24][27] "
Not according to airline pilots, they should know they fly the things. Unless you think the pilots can't fly... but I fail to see all the jet crashes to prove that.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#261435 Oct 27, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I agree WW, I watched a conspiracy driven video where it shows something black tumble before and after the strike into wtc1 or 2 and to tell you the truth whoever made those Godzilla movies from Japan 50 years ago would blow these jokers away.

In another youtuber right before the aircraft strikes wtc 1or 2 you see some type of doctored flash in a fraction of a second just prior to contact and this video is clearly some Bozo playing wannabe FX tech .
Given the lies from twoofers we see here it's not surprising they try to prove the government is lying and cheating...by lying and cheating themselves.

Twoof: A lie that can only be defended by telling more lies all told by liars.
onemale

Pana, IL

#261436 Oct 27, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I don't claim to be a pilot nor a co-pilot but I can logically reason that a jet is designed to fulfill it's function safely with integrity and to do so the aircraft must be built beyond it's rated expectations AND specifications.
I know nothing about flying jets and neither do you.
A 30+ year experienced pilot, disagrees with you, he flew two of the actual jets on 9/11. If he says it can't be done, I'll take his word for it.
All I got from you was....
no proven opinions
you are a psychologist wanna be
insults which prove nothing
and you know nothing about flying jets
Why in the blue hell do you think I would listen to you.???
onemale

Pana, IL

#261437 Oct 27, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Win every 9/11 debate with this one fact !
Space beams again?
The question still remains, what happened to building 6

“Rising”

Milky Way

#261438 Oct 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to airline pilots, they should know they fly the things. Unless you think the pilots can't fly... but I fail to see all the jet crashes to prove that.
A P 51 mustang with a propeller and piston engine can power dive @ Mach 0.85 ... A hefty airliner with a big turbofans can break the sound barrier in a power-dive. This type flying is not recommended, because it is beyond design limitations... but totally realistic and possible. So 5-6-700 mph speeds are quite possible , especially if it is a suicide mission.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#261439 Oct 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The question still remains, what happened to building 6

It was pelted by falling debris from the other buildings.

Oh ...duh
onemale

Pana, IL

#261440 Oct 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
A P 51 mustang with a propeller and piston engine can power dive @ Mach 0.85 ... A hefty airliner with a big turbofans can break the sound barrier in a power-dive. This type flying is not recommended, because it is beyond design limitations... but totally realistic and possible. So 5-6-700 mph speeds are quite possible , especially if it is a suicide mission.
Are you an airline pilot or a Boeing engineer?
onemale

Pana, IL

#261441 Oct 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pelted by falling debris from the other buildings.
Oh ...duh
Give me a break, you never bothered to look at it.
The outer part was still there the center was gone, no debris in the hole, like a giant backhoe took in out. The only one who explains it is Dr. Judy Wood. If you have any questions or comments get with her. I'm not the expert here and neither are you.
Pegasus

United States

#261442 Oct 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing about flying jets and neither do you.
A 30+ year experienced pilot, disagrees with you, he flew two of the actual jets on 9/11. If he says it can't be done, I'll take his word for it.
All I got from you was....
no proven opinions
you are a psychologist wanna be
insults which prove nothing
and you know nothing about flying jets
Why in the blue hell do you think I would listen to you.???
I do know two commercial aircraft pilots who sit first seat and both have said the same thing, throttles pegged, let the aircraft timely follow your control and the 450 knots not a problem.....aim to commit suicide and kill all on board E-A-S-Y.

Intentional one-way flight with a plan....not a problem.

So moron in so many words I will take the word of two pilots of which I know.... over some idiot who lies about his occupation, relays lies about Mohammed Atta......self hypnotizes themselves with a bs conspiracy.....stomps on the graves of 3000 plus deceased/victims.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#261443 Oct 27, 2013
Boo!

“Rising”

Milky Way

#261444 Oct 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an airline pilot or a Boeing engineer?
I'm a physicist and cosmologist, amongst other things.
But I have lots of knowledge of aviation history, and all things related. I can tell you using the same calculations those Boeing engineers use to make design. But so can Pork pie hat, it wont make you listen. You have your beliefs, and we have our facts and figures. You believe what you choose , not based on science.
I'm not sure what you use to base your beliefs on.

The internet most likely, and what you want to hear.
We do the hard sciences to show what is real. Not base our ideas on what we think. We base the ideas on the science of understanding forces and energy and such things related as Newton Einstein and Faraday , who we studied told us it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 596,647
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min trifecta1 855,635
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Freebird USA 177,217
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 40 min WRM4 365
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min DebraE 100,766
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 46 min WasteWater 6,155
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 612,646
More from around the web