Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

onemale wrote:
Europe is just one of many countries who are not buying into the 9/11 official story. Imagine that.
It is sad day when you can find more about 9/11 from foreign news.
http://911blogger.com/node/14103
Also on same day

eSafety Support and MEP host cocktail in European Parliament

26 February 2008, eSafety Cocktail ferments discussion among European decision makers on the “Intelligent Car Initiative”.
http://www.esafetysupport.info/en/esafety_act...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>The point I keep making is most people here approached this subject with the illusion of already knowing what happened.....and they don't. I approach the task of learning with an open mind.....

PS- You know I'm more upset at the conduct of all US branches of govt after 911......, it was despicable, the press' too. As a result of that conduct, US freedom and liberty suffered more self inflicted damage than any foreign terrorist attack could ever do.

Terrorism is a tactic, and the use of it is not restricted to those who are "officially" labeled as terrorists
I get that and agree.

The politicizing of 911 is by far the most important issue it's legacy created. And the abuse of that politicizing should be a major issue worthy of discussion.

Unfortunately twoofers have poisoned that well with nonsense most rational people reject.

Interesting though is the polls which basically show that people understand that.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

question wrote:
<quoted text>how did an aluminum fuselage create the entrance hole on the Pentagon façade while there was no trace of the steel/titanium engines from either of the wings impacting that same façade?
You are such an obtuse moron.

The facade is ripped apart and the remnants of the turbines have been shown.

Given the amount of impact energy and the fact that none of the materials used in the construction of the planes is indestructible as you've previously claimed, it's rational and reasonable to conclude that much of the plane as a whole was destroyed when it crashed.

Your idiocy regarding this cones down to nothing more than your own personal incredulity.,.which you refuse to apply to twoof even when it's extremely obvious that the twoof your spewing is complete and utter nonsense.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Pork Fried Rice wrote:
<quoted text>What proof has the govie offered to support the 19 arabs with boxcutters baloney.
Well? Where is it pork vomit?
Like you've never been shown it before gramps!

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly... and not one shred of evidence that Bin Laden did it.
All we saw was fake videos.
If he really did do it, he would not advertise it, he had EVERYTHING to lose and NOTHING to gain. He would know what we would do. Thus, the official story makes no sense.
Ignoring the evidence in favour of accepting unsupported delusions really is your thing!

Pork Fried Rice

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't reported because it lacks facts and evidence.
Lunatic fringe making false claims.
Of course radial Muslims were behind the attack. Why else would they hijack airplanes and crash them into buildings? I have no doubt about that.
The Bin Laden family is very wealthy and influential. They are also architects who would know that flying planes into the towers would destroy them. I'm sure most had no involvement in the attack. Why would they be involved?
Bush's invasion failed to get control. I'm sure the Bin Laden family knew very well that Bush would fail. Therefore the Bin Laden family involvement makes no sense. Why would they be involved?
Are you kidding me?
Are you kidding me? Can you not read?
God you are a fcking drooling idiot. Go back to molesting little boys sayanim,
Pork Fried Rice

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax
Posted on October 20, 2013 by Greg Bacon

The aftermath of the 9/11 attackPress TV

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets:“We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.

Other mainstream journalists agree that the US government’s story of Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 is a big lie. Sherwood Ross, an award-winning journalist who has worked for the City News Bureau of Chicago, the Chicago Daily News, and for Reuters and other wire services, told me in a recent radio interview:

“It’s very doubtful that Muslims were behind 9/11. Think about this for one minute: That President Bush’s family had done business with the family of the man who allegedly made the terrorist attack, Osama Bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on A
merica has done business with the President of America. That sounds more like a favor than anything else. I don’t think 9/11 was an Arab conspiracy or a Muslim conspiracy. I think it’s an American conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install what is becoming a police state, and also to advance the imperial ambitions of the United States, to swindle the Middle East out of their energy resources.”

Ross explained that American journalists are no longer free to expose even the most outrageous official falsehoods and fabrications:

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/mai ...

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You're running to close tie with the pig for insults, just like the pig you think insults prove the argument.
You surpass everyone by insulting everyone's intelligence with idiocy.

Good luck with that!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Pork Fried Rice wrote:

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors wonÂ’t let them report their findings.

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets:“We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.

Other mainstream journalists agree that the US governmentÂ’s story of Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 is a big lie. Sherwood Ross, an award-winning journalist who has worked for the City News Bureau of Chicago, the Chicago Daily News, and for Reuters and other wire services, told me in a recent radio interview:

“It’s very doubtful that Muslims were behind 9/11. Think about this for one minute: That President Bush’s family had done business with the family of the man who allegedly made the terrorist attack, Osama Bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on A
merica has done business with the President of America. That sounds more like a favor than anything else. I don’t think 9/11 was an Arab conspiracy or a Muslim conspiracy. I think it’s an American conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install what is becoming a police state, and also to advance the imperial ambitions of the United States, to swindle the Middle East out of their energy resources.”

Ross explained that American journalists are no longer free to expose even the most outrageous official falsehoods and fabrications:

Word salad and avoidance.

Pretty much your only skill aside from trolling mamma insanity.

If you disagree with the actual evidence, try something more tangible than mindlessly posting articles that don't address the evidence.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Pork Fried Rice wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Can you not read?
Oh the irony!
Pegasus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see a dark van parked down the street to?.
lol
2012 chev suburban, cop tint all around, blacked out completly, parked a mile away with a little rc helicopter hovering right outside his window.

Wait until the paranoid little freak reads this.

Good slap-down clearifying that country blurp by the idiot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

October 27 wrote:
Was 911 a conspiracy? Yes. Among terrorists.
Question answered. The thread can now be disregarded.
Exactly. Twoofers are grasping at straws.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Pork Fried Rice wrote:
Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.
Other mainstream journalists agree that the US government’s story of Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 is a big lie. Sherwood Ross, an award-winning journalist who has worked for the City News Bureau of Chicago, the Chicago Daily News, and for Reuters and other wire services, told me in a recent radio interview:
Nada

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Pork Fried Rice wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Can you not read?
No I'm not kidding you.

Your childish ad hominem is noted and dismissed.

NEXT
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

I'm embarrassed to say it but at one time I believed the official story:

* But when I learned about the "zero investigation" that changed my mind.
* The Bush administration stonewalled any investigation for 411 days, for the worst attack in America since Pearl Harbor.
* Bush stated that he saw the first plane hit on the same day on television, but the first plane wasn't aired until the next day.
* I find it hard believe that our air defense system is so in-confident to let this happen.
* How did they automatically know Bin Laden did it before any investigation was done?
* There are so much that doesn't make any since about the official story.
* And the truthers make a much better case.
* How did they automatically know Bin Laden did it before any investigation was done?

Now go ahead with the avalanche of insults... after all, it's all you've got.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Another govie operative I see
You need a better line. That one is tired and worn out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, according to the photos you posted, the turbine shown was not nearly big enough for a huge 757. The photos debunked yourself.
This what a real 757 engine looks like:
https://www.google.com/search...
That very funny because you have no way to determine the actual size and no expertise either. Nice try though.

The crap you posted displayed the hole in the Pentagon courtyard attempting to pass it off as the crash entrance. Huge fail.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see a dark van parked down the street to?.
I don't know let me look

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
I'm embarrassed to say it but at one time I believed the official story:
* But when I learned about the "zero investigation" that changed my mind.
* The Bush administration stonewalled any investigation for 411 days, for the worst attack in America since Pearl Harbor.
* Bush stated that he saw the first plane hit on the same day on television, but the first plane wasn't aired until the next day.
* I find it hard believe that our air defense system is so in-confident to let this happen.
* There are so much that doesn't make any since about the official story.
* And the truthers make a much better case.
Now go ahead with the avalanche of insults... after all, it's all you've got.
There was an investigation, you simply choose to ignore the details based upon facts and evidence.

You just made this up. It has no basis in reality.

Bush did not see the first plane hit, he was told about it. Bush was an incompetent nincompoop who couldn't get his stories straight much less lead a complex conspiracy.

In-confident? Did you mean incompetent? Those failures are described in the Official Report. Besides, the planes took off from nearby airports. Anyone who knows about how our military system works knows that it takes a huge amount of time to work up the chain of command.

Intelligence had been watching Bin Laden for a long time. They also had knowledge that an attack would take place but not the exact time or specific details.

What doesn't make sense? Your version of what happens doesn't make sense. For example, if flight 77 did not go into the Pentagon, where could it possibly have gone? If you were to make a scenario for the alternative you would need a cast of thousands. It is impossible.

Truthers have made no case at all.

Ever heard of intelligence agencies like the CIA and FBI?

Are you kidding me again?
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That very funny because you have no way to determine the actual size and no expertise either. Nice try though.
The crap you posted displayed the hole in the Pentagon courtyard attempting to pass it off as the crash entrance. Huge fail.
How does a plane crash into a building then suddenly crumble?
There should be smashed up large pieces. Where are the wings? Where is the 4-story tail section? Where are the massive engines?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

455 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 722,167
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min golti 4,924
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 224,640
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min jethro8 533,572
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 25 min Ed Teach 15
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 93,840
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr KIpetesayKEGOut 115,619
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 12 hr nightgown 123
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••