Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261320 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
LINK or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261321 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Put your money where your mouth is...
Go to a flight simulator and try to make the maneuvers the alleged terrorist was supposed to make, I bet 1000 to 0 you can't do it... and I would like to be there to get a good laugh.
\

All I have to say Pantysniffer is .....

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're an pilot?
You really should save yourself the embarrassment.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261322 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Dr. Judy Wood, it didn't pulverize the building it turned it into dust.
WELL THEN ALL THOSE EXPERTS YOU LIKE TO QUOTE ARE WRONG PANTYSNIFFER!

ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH DEBUNK JUDY WOOD

Fortunately, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have recently made their position very clear on this matter regarding Directed Energy Weapon theories. A new article written by Jonathan Cole, Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts shows many of the absurdities of Judy Wood's claims. The article is reproduced here, with some extra links I have added:

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2011/05/arch...
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261323 Oct 24, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit...she's as nutty as a squirrel turd.
That we agree on, anyone serious about the truth movement should reject her on the spot.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261324 Oct 24, 2013
Can't argue with that, sure hope Misfits is better this season.
who wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of credentials, George W Gump was president of the united states for 8 years but he's still a fu*kwit.
Let me put it this way.
Polls have found that relatively speaking not many Americans are aware of the collapse of WTC7, so 40 different groups came together under the banner of re-think 911, and they launched a poster campaign to try and change this rather sad statistic.
The headline on the posters said "did you know a third tower collapsed on 911" and then went on to give some details of WTC7.
Now this is a good thing because people can relate to this and go on the intiweb and watch videos of the collapse, they can access web sites and form their own opinions and maybe look deeper.....it's all good.
Now if re-think 911 launched a poster campaign with the headline "did you know that on 911 the twin towers were blown up by a laser beam from space" people would simply laugh their bollocks off and dismiss anything else that they had to say regarding the attacks.
In any case Judy Woods theories are at best highly implausible and at worst outright disinformation. Even Alex Jones tends to avoid her "findings" and he thinks Prozac is a "suicide murder pill" and a government conspiracy.
Spreading the word is the name of the game, and jumping straight to laser beams from space is a mistake.
I hope this explains things for you.
you're a good boy but you frustrate me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261325 Oct 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really Liezilla, whats funny is your inability to speak truth or recognize it.
Fireman warn the building is about to be "blown up."
http://youtu.be/sOWqWHWZ-Zg
Insults Are Easier
That blown up thing is out of context. It certainly was not a reference to WTC7. The editing on Twoofer sites is humorous.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261326 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
Dr. Judy Wood is an engineer who is ending all speculation of 9/11...... you should be willing to hear all new evidence backed up by a 500 page book THAT HAS NEVER BEEN CHALLENGED OR REDACTED .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sRlYwyqDA3YXX
----------

Are you sure it " HAS NEVER BEEN CHALLENGED OR REDACTED PANTYSNIFFER."

----------

Fortunately, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have recently made their position very clear on this matter regarding Directed Energy Weapon theories. A new article written by Jonathan Cole, Richard Gage and Gregg Roberts shows many of the absurdities of Judy Wood's claims. The article is reproduced here, with some extra links I have added:

Location hidden

#261327 Oct 24, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can prove that Eh pig boy?
LINK or LIE and CRY ever after.
Huh Eh !
Yes I can but you don't like factual information from the firemen who were there so I won't bother posting it.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261328 Oct 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Are you sure it " HAS NEVER BEEN CHALLENGED OR REDACTED PANTYSNIFFER."
----------
Once again her creditionals are:
* Bachelor's degree in Science & Civil Engineers (Structural Engineering)
* Master's degree in Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
* PHD in Materials Engineering Science
With expertise in image analyses, optical methods, applied mechanics and over 35 years experience in this area.

Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261329 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again her creditionals are:
* Bachelor's degree in Science & Civil Engineers (Structural Engineering)
* Master's degree in Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
* PHD in Materials Engineering Science
With expertise in image analyses, optical methods, applied mechanics and over 35 years experience in this area.
WELL THEN ALL THOSE EXPERTS YOU HAVE QUOTED FOR MONTHS ARE WRONG!

SO WHICH IS IT PANTYSNIFFER, IS WOOD OR AE RIGHT?
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261330 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link, OR LIE!

Location hidden

#261331 Oct 24, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can prove that Eh pig boy?
LINK or LIE and CRY ever after.
Huh Eh !
Here. Read and weep.

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course,[we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there.(Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261332 Oct 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And you never bothered to look at the posted video.
She has photos and videos to back-up her case.
The architects and engineers say other forces were at work on 9/11.
As Richard Gage said, we only go with facts, we only go where the evidence leads us.
If we don't have the evidence we don't speculate.
They consider Judy Woods as speculating, and they won't go there.
If she is right or wrong is NOT the issue.
The issue is, her credentials outweigh yours by a factor of 100 to none.

Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261333 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They consider Judy Woods as speculating, and they won't go there.
If she is right or wrong is NOT the issue.
Sure it matters PantySniffer! You have used both as experts and claim they are BOTH right, so which one is?

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2011/05/arch ...

Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261334 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261335 Oct 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Put your money where your mouth is...
Go to a flight simulator and try to make the maneuvers the alleged terrorist was supposed to make, I bet 1000 to 0 you can't do it... and I would like to be there to get a good laugh.
Quick question ......

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're an pilot?
You really should save yourself the embarrassment.
So are you?
Corn Fused

Mill Valley, CA

#261336 Oct 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can but you don't like factual information from the firemen who were there so I won't bother posting it.
Nothing you post is factual. You are not the only bwunker who doesn't like facts.

So don't bother anyway, just for spite!

Huh Eh !
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261337 Oct 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it matters PantySniffer! You have used both as experts and claim they are BOTH right, so which one is?
http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2011/05/arch ...
I explained where each are coming from, if you can't understand that it is a personal problem... YOURS!!!

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261338 Oct 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question ......
<quoted text>
So are you?
Jessie Ventura's son has some flying experience and when he tried the flight simulator of flying a 757 into the Pentagon, after several tries he couldn't do it, therefore if you have no flying experience it is a safe bet to say you can't do it.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261339 Oct 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But lies about being a seal. Now that is heroic.
That is your story with no creditable evidence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 70,166
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 658,426
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr gundee123 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr _Drifter 974,644
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 3 hr good guy with love 71
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Poppyann 2,994
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 45,581
More from around the web