yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#261217 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And you also say that physicists (that debunk you) doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and pilots that can't fly, and architects that don't have the foggiest idea of the structural integrity of a building and the list goes on and on. But just ask you and you know it all.
Know it all?

Not by a long shot but I do know enough to see how stupid the crap you mindlessly BLEEV is.

I've also spent time speaking with engineers, pilots and firefighters about your idiotic claims so I have insight you'll never achieve since all you'll ever do is read conspiracy websites and mindlessly accept everything they tell you without even a modicum of an attempt to verify it.

Your dumb claim about restricted airspace over the Pentagon is a great example of that...as well as your avoidance of admitting you were wrong is a great example of the fact that truth is the furthest thing you seek to attain.
hguuhguuhguuhguu hguuuhguu

Winston Hills, Australia

#261218 Oct 22, 2013
big black cawk inside white girls

Canada

#261219 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And chances are you know absolutely nothing about machining. Just like you know nothing about most things you claim to know everything about. But you are good at insults.
Moron, you know nothing about materials and continue to provide all the proof for that necessary to support such a conclusion.

Calling an aluminum alloy, a low carbon isn't just a misnomer. It's a complete fabrication that no machinist I've ever known would make...and I've worked in machine shops.

My first few years in this industry was with a company that rebuilt industrial turbochargers and turbines. It was a machine shop.

http://www.alumeco.com/Technical_information/...

Honestly, try doing some research before spewing stupid inanities that don't hold water.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#261220 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, you know nothing about materials and continue to provide all the proof for that necessary to support such a conclusion.
Calling an aluminum alloy, a low carbon isn't just a misnomer. It's a complete fabrication that no machinist I've ever known would make...and I've worked in machine shops.
My first few years in this industry was with a company that rebuilt industrial turbochargers and turbines. It was a machine shop.
Honestly, try doing some research before spewing stupid inanities that don't hold water.
Indeed Al and Fe are completely different things.
This shows our dunce the fact.

http://www.bpc.edu/mathscience/chemistry/imag...

Al is the 13th element with a 26.982 atomic weight.
Fe is the 26th element with a 55.845 atomic weight.

Anyone with a basic grip on science knows this.

Canada

#261221 Oct 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed Al and Fe are completely different things.
This shows our dunce the fact.

http://www.bpc.edu/mathscience/chemistry/imag...

Al is the 13th element with a 26.982 atomic weight.
Fe is the 26th element with a 55.845 atomic weight.

Anyone with a basic grip on science knows this.
Although if memory serves me correct there is a killed aluminum with carbon.

Don't remember the ASTM designation.

I'll look it up later when I'm at my desk.

Canada

#261222 Oct 22, 2013
My mistake.

It was an aluminum killed steel...

Canada

#261223 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
My mistake.

It was an aluminum killed steel...
To expand on this, the aluminum is used in the steel making process to remove oxygen from the steel billet and is not part of the final product.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261224 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the no-fly zone over the Pentagon?
There is not one moron, one of the approach paths to Ronald Reagan airport (which is right next door) flies right over it moron!

God you just make crap up and lie for the twoof!

http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_missile...
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261225 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link Or LIE?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261226 Oct 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not one moron, one of the approach paths to Ronald Reagan airport (which is right next door) flies right over it moron!
Totally impeached. Wow! He walked right into that one.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261227 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, one Frenchman who wrote a book right after 911 that's full of lies, misrepresentations and delusions...and that's been debunked 9 ways to Sunday claims there were missile batteries around the Pentagon years and years ago and there's still sheep that believe it.
Let's just ignore the fact that this has never been proven to date I guess...not one picture of these static structures in a heavily populated area...not one person who helped install them has ever come forward.
If twoof told Manyfails there was a Walmart hidden behind a tree in his back yard he go running out there with food stamps in hand thinking about shopping sprees.
People believe what they want too believe. He wants too believe the whole government is against him I guess. Imagine Bush Jr. as a conspirator. He couldn't get two stories right. Why would anyone participate is such a criminal activity with such a loose cannon as a partner? It simply doesn't make sense.

Canada

#261228 Oct 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>People believe what they want too believe. He wants too believe the whole government is against him I guess. Imagine Bush Jr. as a conspirator. He couldn't get two stories right. Why would anyone participate is such a criminal activity with such a loose cannon as a partner? It simply doesn't make sense.
And honestly, if someone wanted to find fault with Bush they wouldn't have to look any further than the Iraq war and all his screw ups after that.

Creating an imaginary plot to satisfy the potential bloodlust of a few kooks on the internet did nothing to hold him and his administration accountable for all the things he did wrong.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#261229 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
To expand on this, the aluminum is used in the steel making process to remove oxygen from the steel billet and is not part of the final product.
There are alloys with all sort of matrix , and properties , but when you refer to carbon and metals it is spevific to steel and it's alloys, There is no matrix referred to as low carbon or high carbon aluminum. You have forged , cast extrusion and sheet, these can come with different grades.

http://www.keytometals.com/page.aspx...

But what he suggested was sheer stupidity , in ignorance that these are different elements.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#261230 Oct 22, 2013
The plotters of 9/11 didn't let shrub around for obvious reasons.

He was being such a coward. With no part to play, shrub ensured he had plausible deniability what with having cameras on him as the attacks occurred and him sitting with that moon-eyed blank stare knowing innocent people were getting killed. And then to speak bald faced lies to the American people.

The whole thing was perpetrated by murdering cowardly liars for liars.

pig bwunker take note of who is the liar!

Huh Eh !

Canada

#261231 Oct 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>There are alloys with all sort of matrix , and properties , but when you refer to carbon and metals it is spevific to steel and it's alloys, There is no matrix referred to as low carbon or high carbon aluminum. You have forged , cast extrusion and sheet, these can come with different grades.

http://www.keytometals.com/page.aspx...

But what he suggested was sheer stupidity , in ignorance that these are different elements.
You're absolutely correct.

We use a lot of high alloys but not much in regards to aluminum.

Duplex, super duplex, inconel and monel, etc but typically not a lot of applications where weight is a consideration.

Looking further into it to see if there is a material that would be considered a low carbon aluminum results in nothing.

Another fail to add to Manyfails already monstrous pile of inane gibberish.

Canada

#261232 Oct 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The plotters of 9/11 didn't let shrub around for obvious reasons.

He was being such a coward. With no part to play, shrub ensured he had plausible deniability what with having cameras on him as the attacks occurred and him sitting with that moon-eyed blank stare knowing innocent people were getting killed. And then to speak bald faced lies to the American people.

The whole thing was perpetrated by murdering cowardly liars for liars.

pig bwunker take note of who is the liar!

Huh Eh !
Speaking of inane gibberish!

Are you sleep posting again oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS?

Was your wet dream good?

Twoof on moron!

Canada

#261233 Oct 22, 2013
Hey elevator boy-sheep, tell us the one again about how da ebil US gub'ment invented Ebola and AIDs to kill off the population!

How's that working out btw?

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population...

Oh, not too good eh?

Good luck with that!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261234 Oct 22, 2013
Dr. Judy Wood is a scientist who is blowing the (9/11 cover-up) wide open.
Her credentials:
* Bachelor's degree in Science & Civil Engineers (Structural Engineering)
* Master's degree in Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics)
* PHD in Materials Engineering Science
With expertise in image analyses, optical methods, applied mechanics and over 35 years experience in this area.

This is a very long video clip but well worth the view.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261235 Oct 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The experts disagree with you
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261236 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
We made asphalt pavers, designed to withstand tons of asphalt dumping into it, there wasn't any aluminum used in the construction. The only aluminum used was in the leveling control, with little machining done. The amount of machining of aluminum accounted for less than 1% of the work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 973,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 653,774
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 618,731
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Buck Crick 63,548
Carly Carrigan, you may all know her from Famil... (Jul '11) 46 min Hogguy1947 64
crmefmengovma2016 59 min second-handcar 2016 11
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,365
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 106,476
More from around the web