Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261206 Oct 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The fastest asbestos-abatement in history. www.wtc7.net www.911truth.org Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
How's that impeachment going for you clown?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261207 Oct 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear all is well and the kids are doing good.
Work is a pain no matter what. I've stopped doing third party work and ended up in another shop. Difference is I've invested in this one so have a personal interest in seeing it do well. Regardless, it's always a thankless task.
It's still just work though and the important job starts after 4pm when I'm at home with the family. Weekend mornings are a lot like this one, skating practice starts a 8am Saturday for one kid...9am Sunday for the next so I sit in the bleachers and bide my time between proud papa moments and entertaining myself here.
I don't take any of this seriously and wonder how bad someone's life must be if they do...and let's face it, we don't ask a strangers personal views before a holding a door open for them or stopping to change a tire.
Sounds great.

All I really do is work these days.....and that's why I don't feel good about it. I'm still a family man even tho I'm single, I love spending time with my kids and doing other things...but I can't right now, I'm not liking it, it has to end...and it will. Next year I'll either like this job I have or I'll be working somewhere else where I'll have more flexibility and time off, I guarantee it.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261208 Oct 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that in any way address the fact that he just pointed out that you don't even have the barest concept of materials yet think you understand things like high speed jet crashes?
Do you list being obscenely obtuse as a hobby on your resume?
Because you should.
I was addressing one of your sidekicks
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261209 Oct 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that in any way address the fact that he just pointed out that you don't even have the barest concept of materials yet think you understand things like high speed jet crashes?
Do you list being obscenely obtuse as a hobby on your resume?
Because you should.
And you also say that physicists (that debunk you) doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and pilots that can't fly, and architects that don't have the foggiest idea of the structural integrity of a building and the list goes on and on. But just ask you and you know it all.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261210 Oct 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT's what you're in about????
Seriously meatball, go watch cartoons or something a little closer to matching your grasp of reality...which would be cartoons.
If you had an expectation to see a hole through the building at that angle with what's going on...you just need medication.
If that's the exit hole as you say it is, the entrance hole should be a hell of a lot bigger and it would let more daylight shine in, it looked pretty dark in there to me.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261211 Oct 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreal eh?
And this guy claims to be a machinist!
Not in my shop...he'd be shown the door before he had a chance to get his coveralls on!
And chances are you know absolutely nothing about machining. Just like you know nothing about most things you claim to know everything about. But you are good at insults.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#261212 Oct 21, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great.
All I really do is work these days.....and that's why I don't feel good about it. I'm still a family man even tho I'm single, I love spending time with my kids and doing other things...but I can't right now, I'm not liking it, it has to end...and it will. Next year I'll either like this job I have or I'll be working somewhere else where I'll have more flexibility and time off, I guarantee it.
You sound gay..
Silent Arrow

Australia

#261213 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a better line. That one is tired and worn out.
Dead drop LZ hot.New LZ, zone 53, 0800

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#261214 Oct 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
9/11 was NOT a conspiracy you IDIOTS!
It seems to be a conspiracy for IDIOTS!
Especially if you went to Steven Jones University. lol

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#261215 Oct 22, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds great.

Well hopefully either your current effort pays the dividends you need or another, better suited job comes up.

I don't miss the years of working 75-80 hour weeks and luckily for some, the industry here no longer allows it.

Time with family is precious and it once it's gone, it's gone .

Good luck to ya!

Canada

#261216 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I was addressing one of your sidekicks
It's a public forum dingbat.

The fact is you just continue to spew crap which makes you look like a know nothing fool...yet pretend you understand enough to discern good science from bad.

Canada

#261217 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And you also say that physicists (that debunk you) doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and pilots that can't fly, and architects that don't have the foggiest idea of the structural integrity of a building and the list goes on and on. But just ask you and you know it all.
Know it all?

Not by a long shot but I do know enough to see how stupid the crap you mindlessly BLEEV is.

I've also spent time speaking with engineers, pilots and firefighters about your idiotic claims so I have insight you'll never achieve since all you'll ever do is read conspiracy websites and mindlessly accept everything they tell you without even a modicum of an attempt to verify it.

Your dumb claim about restricted airspace over the Pentagon is a great example of that...as well as your avoidance of admitting you were wrong is a great example of the fact that truth is the furthest thing you seek to attain.
hguuhguuhguuhguu hguuuhguu

Winston Hills, Australia

#261218 Oct 22, 2013
big black cawk inside white girls

Canada

#261219 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>And chances are you know absolutely nothing about machining. Just like you know nothing about most things you claim to know everything about. But you are good at insults.
Moron, you know nothing about materials and continue to provide all the proof for that necessary to support such a conclusion.

Calling an aluminum alloy, a low carbon isn't just a misnomer. It's a complete fabrication that no machinist I've ever known would make...and I've worked in machine shops.

My first few years in this industry was with a company that rebuilt industrial turbochargers and turbines. It was a machine shop.

http://www.alumeco.com/Technical_information/...

Honestly, try doing some research before spewing stupid inanities that don't hold water.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#261220 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, you know nothing about materials and continue to provide all the proof for that necessary to support such a conclusion.
Calling an aluminum alloy, a low carbon isn't just a misnomer. It's a complete fabrication that no machinist I've ever known would make...and I've worked in machine shops.
My first few years in this industry was with a company that rebuilt industrial turbochargers and turbines. It was a machine shop.
http://www.alumeco.com/Technical_information/...
Honestly, try doing some research before spewing stupid inanities that don't hold water.
Indeed Al and Fe are completely different things.
This shows our dunce the fact.

http://www.bpc.edu/mathscience/chemistry/imag...

Al is the 13th element with a 26.982 atomic weight.
Fe is the 26th element with a 55.845 atomic weight.

Anyone with a basic grip on science knows this.

Canada

#261221 Oct 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed Al and Fe are completely different things.
This shows our dunce the fact.

http://www.bpc.edu/mathscience/chemistry/imag...

Al is the 13th element with a 26.982 atomic weight.
Fe is the 26th element with a 55.845 atomic weight.

Anyone with a basic grip on science knows this.
Although if memory serves me correct there is a killed aluminum with carbon.

Don't remember the ASTM designation.

I'll look it up later when I'm at my desk.

Canada

#261222 Oct 22, 2013
My mistake.

It was an aluminum killed steel...

Canada

#261223 Oct 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
My mistake.

It was an aluminum killed steel...
To expand on this, the aluminum is used in the steel making process to remove oxygen from the steel billet and is not part of the final product.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261224 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the no-fly zone over the Pentagon?
There is not one moron, one of the approach paths to Ronald Reagan airport (which is right next door) flies right over it moron!

God you just make crap up and lie for the twoof!

http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_missile...
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#261225 Oct 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link Or LIE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min PastorCatcher 985,723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Just Think 685,908
Extra Fertility meds for sale: Gonal f and menopur (Sep '12) 5 min Karen 13
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27,020
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 36 min Jake999 6,454
Mark Cubans Powerball winner to say "NO!!" 55 min Doctor REALITY 2
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 1 hr Corvus 2
More from around the web