54,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#261081 Oct 20, 2013
I just think the official story is not true.

I came here and found you guys fighting among yourselves more than anything.

I wonder if these internet truth forums have people posting to intentionally cause internal arguing and confusion in an attempt to stop the truth movement.

I think there are people intentionally trying to cause this in-fighting.
kenya

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#261082 Oct 20, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pegassus
Maybe you should be more interested in what your master, Kenyan born closet muslim "Hussein" bama has in his itinerary for You!
Huh Eh !
do u honestly belive obama is a muslim African? prove Dr. Zorderz

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#261083 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that your estimation of 64 sq ft of surface area for a jet turbine about 8' wide and 8' tall, or 8' in diameter, is more accurate than my 50 1/4 sq ft of surface area estimate?
You've gone mad! The only way your numbers are more accurate is if the face(front/intake) of jet engines are square rather than circular.
http://irishenergynews.com/home/wp-content/up...
PS- That was just the beginning in determining forces and area and the relationship because it doesn't have a machined flat solid surface, different amounts of the motor's surface would impact at different points at different instances, rather at all at once.
It didn't hit at 90 degrees, that's your problem

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#261084 Oct 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And wouldn't design account for the shape of the hole as well?
If the wall was made of square or rectangular cast blocks and fastened at the joints by a grout, the joints would no doubt be the weakest part and therefor fail in the same pattern as it was assembled.
Although that's just common sense so it doesn't apply to half baked claims...

Something like that, but all we can do here is guesstimate , it isn't like we can go measure the hole and weigh in the planes engine.

But it was clear the holes made were square and between the steel columns.

It was also thought the right engine dislodged after hitting the construction trailer and entered the building above the rest of the plane.

http://nspcanada.nfshost.com/graphics/Pentago...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#261085 Oct 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Something like that, but all we can do here is guesstimate , it isn't like we can go measure the hole and weigh in the planes engine.

But it was clear the holes made were square and between the steel columns.

It was also thought the right engine dislodged after hitting the construction trailer and entered the building above the rest of the plane.

http://nspcanada.nfshost.com/graphics/Pentago...
Exactly, the only way to have known for sure would have been if instruments measuring every possible parameter were installed in the plane and the building wall it struck.

Of course that's an unreasonable expectation and would only give information to the point where each instrument was destroyed...which just leaves the door open to more uncertainty.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261086 Oct 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It didn't hit at 90 degrees, that's your problem
I mentioned in general the term" angle of deflection" but did not put any number to it.

Go back and check, you'll see I never said anything close, maybe you have me confused with another poster here.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#261087 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot your lie about Mohammed Atta.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261088 Oct 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You could apply that yo anything and everything that happens everyday. It doesn't mean anything though and it's exactly what twoof has been trying to do right from September 12 2001.
Miring any discussion in minutia that requires a degree of accuracy not expected for any event just means the arguments are endless.
I tried to explain to one twoofer that an FEA is not infinitely accurate and can't account for the movement of every atom in a chaotic event.
He didn't get it.
Regarding the plane impact at the pentagon, there's just too much eye witness and physical evidence available to deny what happened and miring discussion in minutia is pointless.
Someone could show through modelling that the possibility exists for the plane to cause the damage we can see in pictures taken after the fact, but what's the point?
And it's not like the but cases accept legitimate models anyway...that's already been proven.
The point I keep making is most people here approached this subject with the illusion of already knowing what happened.....and they don't. I approach the task of learning with an open mind.....

PS- You know I'm more upset at the conduct of all US branches of govt after 911......, it was despicable, the press' too. As a result of that conduct, US freedom and liberty suffered more self inflicted damage than any foreign terrorist attack could ever do.

Terrorism is a tactic, and the use of it is not restricted to those who are "officially" labeled as terrorists
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#261089 Oct 20, 2013
kenya wrote:
<quoted text>do u honestly belive obama is a muslim African? prove Dr. Zorderz
I truly believe that Barry Obama was born in KENYA. I also believe that Obama is DELIBERATELY LYING about many things because he truly believes that he's going to play a 'major part' in balancing the world's economic playing field'. Obama thinks he's a 'Black-(half black) Robinhood' who's going to take from greedy white people and give to poor starving African and middle eastern children and people.
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#261090 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe that Barry Obama was born in KENYA. I also believe that Obama is DELIBERATELY LYING about many things because he truly believes that he's going to play a 'major part' in balancing the world's economic playing field'. Obama thinks he's a 'Black-(half black) Robinhood' who's going to take from greedy white people and give to poor starving African and middle eastern children and people.
Unreal.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#261091 Oct 20, 2013
Zorderz you screwed the pooch on that 18' diameter jet engine.

Here is some homework for you.

Approx how much wind speed was created in the upward direction internally as either of the WTCs plummeted.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#261092 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Zorderz you screwed the pooch on that 18" diameter jet engine.
Approx how much wind speed was created in the upward direction internally as either of the WTCs plummeted.
Hey Pegassass

Eighteen inches?

Shut The Fuhk Up you imbecile!

Huh Eh !
question

Belfry, KY

#261093 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Zorderz you screwed the pooch on that 18' diameter jet engine.
how did an aluminum fuselage create the entrance hole on the Pentagon façade while there was no trace of the steel/titanium engines from either of the wings impacting that same façade?
onemale

Pana, IL

#261094 Oct 20, 2013
kenya wrote:
<quoted text>do u honestly belive obama is a muslim African? prove Dr. Zorderz
I don't know but I do know his birth certificate was proven to be fake. He claimed at his direction they found and killed Bin Laden to draw attention away from it and it was forgotten.
onemale

Pana, IL

#261095 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot your lie about Mohammed Atta.
Creativity is not your strong point
onemale

Pana, IL

#261096 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be the most idiotic poster ever.
You are trying to relate two totally different situations yours of which is hypothetical......ours real world
Just given an example of which is just as ridiculous as the official story.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261097 Oct 20, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
how did an aluminum fuselage create the entrance hole on the Pentagon façade while there was no trace of the steel/titanium engines from either of the wings impacting that same façade?
False. There was plenty of airplane debris scattered about. The place where the plane hit was a wall of windows.
onemale

Pana, IL

#261098 Oct 20, 2013
Europe is just one of many countries who are not buying into the 9/11 official story. Imagine that.
It is sad day when you can find more about 9/11 from foreign news.

http://911blogger.com/node/14103
onemale

Pana, IL

#261099 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False. There was plenty of airplane debris scattered about. The place where the plane hit was a wall of windows.
And none of which fitted on a 757.
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#261100 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
one broken window hit my living room,land on the couch like UFO,and till today I save this wing for the future references to build small airplane and fly to Afganistan to catch all camels stealing water om their top under skin

so? think about this lonsome long journey from N.York flying wing 1000 ,miles to my back yard full of cockroaches(freedom soldiers-called dogs of war)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min set free in truth 40,535
SERVICES -YENIKOY Tel (0212) 299 15 34 ) GENERA... 3 min generalelectricser 1
Zekeriyaköy General Electric (0212) 342 00 24 )... 14 min generalelectricser 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min gundee123 100,084
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 839,993
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min set free in truth 590,811
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min set free in truth 176,949
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Truths 612,220
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
More from around the web