no

well, im not sure

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261088 Oct 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You could apply that yo anything and everything that happens everyday. It doesn't mean anything though and it's exactly what twoof has been trying to do right from September 12 2001.
Miring any discussion in minutia that requires a degree of accuracy not expected for any event just means the arguments are endless.
I tried to explain to one twoofer that an FEA is not infinitely accurate and can't account for the movement of every atom in a chaotic event.
He didn't get it.
Regarding the plane impact at the pentagon, there's just too much eye witness and physical evidence available to deny what happened and miring discussion in minutia is pointless.
Someone could show through modelling that the possibility exists for the plane to cause the damage we can see in pictures taken after the fact, but what's the point?
And it's not like the but cases accept legitimate models anyway...that's already been proven.
The point I keep making is most people here approached this subject with the illusion of already knowing what happened.....and they don't. I approach the task of learning with an open mind.....

PS- You know I'm more upset at the conduct of all US branches of govt after 911......, it was despicable, the press' too. As a result of that conduct, US freedom and liberty suffered more self inflicted damage than any foreign terrorist attack could ever do.

Terrorism is a tactic, and the use of it is not restricted to those who are "officially" labeled as terrorists
Doctor REALITY

United States

#261089 Oct 20, 2013
kenya wrote:
<quoted text>do u honestly belive obama is a muslim African? prove Dr. Zorderz
I truly believe that Barry Obama was born in KENYA. I also believe that Obama is DELIBERATELY LYING about many things because he truly believes that he's going to play a 'major part' in balancing the world's economic playing field'. Obama thinks he's a 'Black-(half black) Robinhood' who's going to take from greedy white people and give to poor starving African and middle eastern children and people.
Pegasus

Hyattsville, MD

#261090 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe that Barry Obama was born in KENYA. I also believe that Obama is DELIBERATELY LYING about many things because he truly believes that he's going to play a 'major part' in balancing the world's economic playing field'. Obama thinks he's a 'Black-(half black) Robinhood' who's going to take from greedy white people and give to poor starving African and middle eastern children and people.
Unreal.
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#261091 Oct 20, 2013
Zorderz you screwed the pooch on that 18' diameter jet engine.

Here is some homework for you.

Approx how much wind speed was created in the upward direction internally as either of the WTCs plummeted.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#261092 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Zorderz you screwed the pooch on that 18" diameter jet engine.
Approx how much wind speed was created in the upward direction internally as either of the WTCs plummeted.
Hey Pegassass

Eighteen inches?

Shut The Fuhk Up you imbecile!

Huh Eh !
question

Charleston, WV

#261093 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Zorderz you screwed the pooch on that 18' diameter jet engine.
how did an aluminum fuselage create the entrance hole on the Pentagon façade while there was no trace of the steel/titanium engines from either of the wings impacting that same façade?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261094 Oct 20, 2013
kenya wrote:
<quoted text>do u honestly belive obama is a muslim African? prove Dr. Zorderz
I don't know but I do know his birth certificate was proven to be fake. He claimed at his direction they found and killed Bin Laden to draw attention away from it and it was forgotten.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261095 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot your lie about Mohammed Atta.
Creativity is not your strong point
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261096 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be the most idiotic poster ever.
You are trying to relate two totally different situations yours of which is hypothetical......ours real world
Just given an example of which is just as ridiculous as the official story.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261097 Oct 20, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
how did an aluminum fuselage create the entrance hole on the Pentagon façade while there was no trace of the steel/titanium engines from either of the wings impacting that same façade?
False. There was plenty of airplane debris scattered about. The place where the plane hit was a wall of windows.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261098 Oct 20, 2013
Europe is just one of many countries who are not buying into the 9/11 official story. Imagine that.
It is sad day when you can find more about 9/11 from foreign news.

http://911blogger.com/node/14103
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261099 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False. There was plenty of airplane debris scattered about. The place where the plane hit was a wall of windows.
And none of which fitted on a 757.
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#261100 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
one broken window hit my living room,land on the couch like UFO,and till today I save this wing for the future references to build small airplane and fly to Afganistan to catch all camels stealing water om their top under skin

so? think about this lonsome long journey from N.York flying wing 1000 ,miles to my back yard full of cockroaches(freedom soldiers-called dogs of war)

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261101 Oct 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It didn't hit at 90 degrees, that's your problem
I didn't claim it did,....YOU did in your force calculation when you used 64sq feet as the surface area of a jet turbine that hit the pentagon......remember?
Pegasus

United States

#261103 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uUqXwsbJdboXX
Apparently your confused between a live broadcast of supposed Atta after 911 and a still photo of a drivers license.

No wonder Alex Jones has you clowns eating out of his hand.

The Pied Piper of Pinheads......hurry up and line up.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#261104 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim it did,....YOU did in your force calculation when you used 64sq feet as the surface area of a jet turbine that hit the pentagon......remember?
Approximately yes, it could have been a little more or a little less , it could have weighed a little more or less, and it could have been traveling a little more or a little less than 400 mph. SO WHAT? The energy for the whole plane was much easier to calculate a ball park figure in force.
But that was impact energy alone In reality it carried much more energy in fuel that exploded and burned.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261105 Oct 20, 2013
Organic hate spew wrote:
I just think the official story is not true.
I came here and found you guys fighting among yourselves more than anything.
I wonder if these internet truth forums have people posting to intentionally cause internal arguing and confusion in an attempt to stop the truth movement.
I think there are people intentionally trying to cause this in-fighting.
And most seem to think insults prove everything.
Pork Fried Rice

Chico, CA

#261106 Oct 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, word salad,
No proof, just half rotted veggies.
What proof has the govie offered to support the 19 arabs with boxcutters baloney.
Well? Where is it pork vomit?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#261107 Oct 20, 2013
Pegasus

Hyattsville, MD

#261108 Oct 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Creativity is not your strong point
Deflection, deception, dishonesty, degrading victims of 911 are all Truther traits......but posting utter nonsense and running from your horse [email protected] posts is certainly your strong point.

I suggest you place a dehumidifier in your mommys basement/your living area because black mold has infitrated your feeble little cranium.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 618,406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aerobatty 969,986
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 22 min Paul is dead 4,135
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min RoSesz 641,636
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 49 min It aint necessari... 38,309
Do you want to earn $0,00025 from each your web... 1 hr Juara ads 8
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Barnsweb 18,709
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Ex Lesbian 104,725
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 44,404
More from around the web