no

well, im not sure

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261047 Oct 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty complicated to calculate the whole plane , because I can't honestly figure the impact area correctly but I can for an engine.
Engine is 7,000 lbs and has about an 8 foot square dimension, a little less in reality so figure will be a little lower than actual force.
7,000 lbs x 400 mph =
575 966.336 m kg / s =
4,165,972.5 ft lbs
8' x 8'= 64 sf
4,165,972.5 divided by 64 = 65,093.3203125 ft lbs per/sf
65,093.3203125 x 12 = 781,119.8 lbs per square inch
About 781,120 psi on impact.
Thanks, I'll need a little time to chew on that and make real sense of it. My initial review tells me that "about 8' square" is a little sloppy when it comes to surface area measurements for determining psi of force, tho. I'll see what I come up with.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261048 Oct 20, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of the link was worthless
<quoted text>
Sums up twoofism
Indeed it does. lol

Location hidden

#261049 Oct 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The question still remains... why did Ted Olson lie about the death of his wife??? If he has nothing to hide, why did he lie about it???
What did he lie about? She was killed wasn't she? That isn't a lie.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#261050 Oct 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty complicated to calculate the whole plane , because I can't honestly figure the impact area correctly but I can for an engine.
Engine is 7,000 lbs and has about an 8 foot square dimension, a little less in reality so figure will be a little lower than actual force.
7,000 lbs x 400 mph =
575 966.336 m kg / s =
4,165,972.5 ft lbs
8' x 8'= 64 sf
4,165,972.5 divided by 64 = 65,093.3203125 ft lbs per/sf
65,093.3203125 x 12 = 781,119.8 lbs per square inch
About 781,120 psi on impact.
Here is all I am saying right now, I have to make stressing calculations for the tendons in prestressed concrete and the difference between hundredths and thousandths of an inch can change the load calculation by hundreds and thousands of lbs of force depending on the load requirement, the area is measured down to thousandths of an inch for this reason.
Pork Fried Rice

Chico, CA

#261051 Oct 20, 2013
Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax
Posted on October 20, 2013 by Greg Bacon

The aftermath of the 9/11 attackPress TV

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets:“We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.

Other mainstream journalists agree that the US government’s story of Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 is a big lie. Sherwood Ross, an award-winning journalist who has worked for the City News Bureau of Chicago, the Chicago Daily News, and for Reuters and other wire services, told me in a recent radio interview:

“It’s very doubtful that Muslims were behind 9/11. Think about this for one minute: That President Bush’s family had done business with the family of the man who allegedly made the terrorist attack, Osama Bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on A
merica has done business with the President of America. That sounds more like a favor than anything else. I don’t think 9/11 was an Arab conspiracy or a Muslim conspiracy. I think it’s an American conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install what is becoming a police state, and also to advance the imperial ambitions of the United States, to swindle the Middle East out of their energy resources.”

Ross explained that American journalists are no longer free to expose even the most outrageous official falsehoods and fabrications:

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/mai...

Location hidden

#261053 Oct 20, 2013
Pork Fried Rice wrote:
Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.
Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”
Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets:“We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.
Other mainstream journalists agree that the US government’s story of Osama Bin Laden and 9/11 is a big lie. Sherwood Ross, an award-winning journalist who has worked for the City News Bureau of Chicago, the Chicago Daily News, and for Reuters and other wire services, told me in a recent radio interview:
“It’s very doubtful that Muslims were behind 9/11. Think about this for one minute: That President Bush’s family had done business with the family of the man who allegedly made the terrorist attack, Osama Bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on A
merica has done business with the President of America. That sounds more like a favor than anything else. I don’t think 9/11 was an Arab conspiracy or a Muslim conspiracy. I think it’s an American conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install what is becoming a police state, and also to advance the imperial ambitions of the United States, to swindle the Middle East out of their energy resources.”
Ross explained that American journalists are no longer free to expose even the most outrageous official falsehoods and fabrications:
It isn't reported because it lacks facts and evidence.

Lunatic fringe making false claims.

Of course radial Muslims were behind the attack. Why else would they hijack airplanes and crash them into buildings? I have no doubt about that.

The Bin Laden family is very wealthy and influential. They are also architects who would know that flying planes into the towers would destroy them. I'm sure most had no involvement in the attack. Why would they be involved?

Bush's invasion failed to get control. I'm sure the Bin Laden family knew very well that Bush would fail. Therefore the Bin Laden family involvement makes no sense. Why would they be involved?

Are you kidding me?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#261054 Oct 20, 2013
I don't know who judged my last post "nuts"...., but YOU can chew on these nuts.......

An 8'x8' jet turbine is likely circular in design rather than square so if you wanted to estimate the surface area you would use the Pi formula......reducing the surface area estimate from 64 sq ft to 50 1/4 sq ft, or 22% less surface area if you will. That is significant and way outside the boundaries of tolerances I deal with which are set by professional engineers, that's nearly twice the factor of safety calculated into structural concrete in building designs.

The information about the planes, angle of deflection at impact, air speed from flight data, etc, etc, along with the design of the pentagon walls(thickness, reinforcing, design strength, etc) along with testing and inspection data can be used to run a "scientific" mathematical calculation to determine whether or not A(plane) caused B(damage to pentagon), I haven't seen anyone even attempt to seriously answer that question.

Now that would certainly answer some questions, but where is it???

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#261055 Oct 20, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>Here is all I am saying right now, I have to make stressing calculations for the tendons in prestressed concrete and the difference between hundredths and thousandths of an inch can change the load calculation by hundreds and thousands of lbs of force depending on the load requirement, the area is measured down to thousandths of an inch for this reason.
I'm sure there's also an allotted tolerance on thickness as well.

Steel used in the fabrication of pressure vessels must be acceptable to the applicable codes and standard which includes thickness to thousandths of an inch as well but there is an acceptable +/-.

Given the nature of castables I'm sure the same applies with more allowable variation.

With steel plate/fittings/pipe we use a thickness mike to measure by way of ultrasonics. How do you measure a castable as cured?

Canada

#261056 Oct 20, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just make that up all by yourself? and Do you have any sources or links to corroborate your claims?

It has since been removed from the Internet but in a video interview I saw and heard Cheney say he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93. I suppose it could have been faked like anything you find on the Internet.

Huh Eh !
And to think he's only about 50% as nutty as you!

Jeez elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS, didn't you use to claim Cheney said there was a stand down order?

Funny how your twoof changes to meet your needs!

Canada

#261057 Oct 20, 2013
Pork Fried Rice wrote:

Oh look, word salad,

No proof, just half rotted veggies.
Pegasus

United States

#261058 Oct 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw any sign of a 757 jet.
The photos are phony, yes there were an engine but not big enough for a 757, there were landing gear but again not big enough for a 757. My questions are:
How does a pile of rubble (or an aluminum hollow structure) destroy a building that is made to withstand missile attacks??? How does a unidentified jet get near the most protected building in the world???
Is our air defense system that in-confident???
You were not there to take measurements therefore your opinion is totally baseless.
The photographs as they stand are rock solid evidence.....case closed.
Pegasus

United States

#261059 Oct 20, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Bush science:
An argument that employs the political method with almost no evidence to support it—a predetermined conclusion containing fabricated and practically non-existent evidence—or even contradictory evidence.
It can be used to invent a new “scientific reality”[8] where known laws of Newtonian physics are inconvenient and therefore ignored. An outrageous theory—a theory contradicted by all or most of the relevant facts.
Bush science possesses next to zero credibility.[9] Indeed, it defies common sense.
Bush science is so deceptive that it can only be considered a deliberate and intentional lie.
It can consist of most or all of the following:
Predetermined Conclusion
Fabricated Evidence
Relevant Evidence Ignored
Contradictory Evidence Ignored
Laws of Physics Contradicted
Deceptive Experiments
Conclusions Contradicted by All or Most of the Evidence
The NIST report consists of all of the above; therefore, it is Bush (Shrub) science.
Consequently, it is not credible and should be rejected as a false explanation for why the WTC towers were completely destroyed.
I will examine NIST’s own statements and “scientific” evidence to demonstrate this.
http://911blogger.com/node/4324
Huh eh !
You are a liar and a farce.
Pegasus

United States

#261060 Oct 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and to think the pig believes someone who changes his story 3 times.
Tell us all about Atta on the television interview after 911.
You too are a liar and a farce.
Pegasus

United States

#261061 Oct 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Commonsense needs no evidence:
If car runs into a house, does the house remain standing until around 45 minutes, then suddenly the entire house comes crashing down and leveling the entire house even the part that wasn't damaged?
You have to be the most idiotic poster ever.
You are trying to relate two totally different situations yours of which is hypothetical......ours real world

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#261062 Oct 20, 2013
I don't know who judged my last post "nuts"...., but YOU can chew on these nuts.......
An 8'x8' jet turbine is likely circular in design rather than square so if you wanted to estimate the surface area you would use the Pi formula......reducing the surface area estimate from 64 sq ft to 50 1/4 sq ft, or 22% less surface area if you will. That is significant and way outside the boundaries of tolerances I deal with which are set by professional engineers, that's nearly twice the factor of safety calculated into structural concrete in building designs.
The information about the planes, angle of deflection at impact, air speed from flight data, etc, etc, along with the design of the pentagon walls(thickness, reinforcing, design strength, etc) along with testing and inspection data can be used to run a "scientific" mathematical calculation to determine whether or not A(plane) caused B(damage to pentagon), I haven't seen anyone even attempt to seriously answer that question.
But can you say with certainty the impact wasn't at an angle yes this could be calculated in a more refined way, but as a general estimate it will do. There are many hidden variables here , specifically the angle of attack on impact changes the area. But the C ring impact by the landing gear was @ 90 degrees.
Pegasus

United States

#261063 Oct 20, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have made up Your mind and You don't want any more information, whatever the implications, and no matter how it implicates your masters who call the shots in this world.
I am reminded of something Leo Tolstoy once said.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them beforehand; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if in his mind he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, without a shadow of a doubt, what is laid before him.”
I am not trying to convince you of anything waste of water. I don't care what you think. You are most welcome to your own individual worthless opinions with their astonishing lack of links to any credible sources.
So you waste of water and I (and all the sources I cite) will just have to agree to disagree.
Huh Eh !
Hey moron how did you arrive at that 18' engine diameter?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#261064 Oct 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there's also an allotted tolerance on thickness as well.
Steel used in the fabrication of pressure vessels must be acceptable to the applicable codes and standard which includes thickness to thousandths of an inch as well but there is an acceptable +/-.
Given the nature of castables I'm sure the same applies with more allowable variation.
With steel plate/fittings/pipe we use a thickness mike to measure by way of ultrasonics. How do you measure a castable as cured?
Yes, steel vs concrete tolerances are not the same, steel is more precise. 1/16th of an inch is the typical or standard measurable increment of measure for most concrete member tolerances for width and depth, which are +/- 1/4" for width and depth and +/- 1/2" on overall length. Pieces falling outside tolerances or having structural imperfections can be ok'd by a qualified engineer but may sometimes require special instruction for installation(inadequate or suspect pieces being set within or between good pieces to compensate) or may require remedial work to be done on a piece before installation.

Hope that answered your question.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#261065 Oct 20, 2013
I know why don't you find answers to your questions in the 9/11 Commission Report or the NIST Report or the FBI Report or any number of govie "reports".

NIST's fall guy Dr. Zdenek Bazant has got some nifty "scientific" mathematical calculations. You could look them up and maybe that would help you in your calculations.

Actually the answer to your last question answers it best.

"But where is it?"

The answer is it isn't because it never was.

Huh Eh

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#261066 Oct 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But can you say with certainty the impact wasn't at an angle yes this could be calculated in a more refined way, but as a general estimate it will do. There are many hidden variables here , specifically the angle of attack on impact changes the area. But the C ring impact by the landing gear was @ 90 degrees.
I can't say anything for certain, neither can 99.999% of the population and 100% of topix members, that IS the point I have been making over and over here.

PS- Some people grow anxious with not "knowing" like sheep to slaughter......while others embrace and enjoy the journey of discovery like children at play.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#261067 Oct 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex Jones is the number one investigative news reporter who have the balls to seek the truth, no matter where it leads, popular or unpopular.
He is also the man paying you to repeat his nonsense all of which has nevet been provenin the least bit.

Now why don't you cough up that interview with Atta......why because you are a liar and a farce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 638,081
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Bongo 30,137
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Steve 43,924
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 41 min truth 269
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min truth 181,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr macumazahn 968,910
REPORT: Prince's red blood cell count was EXTRE... 2 hr Purple Fan 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
More from around the web