Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

54,338 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260915 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Didja get that outa the bible? I never read it myself.
Unlike you hypocritical idjits like pig boy who says he's an atheist.
Often theists will try to place atheism and theism on the same plane by arguing that while theists cannot prove that god exists, atheists also cannot prove that god does not exist. This is used as a basis for arguing that there is no objective means for determining which is preferable because neither has a logical or empirical advantage over the other. Thus, the only reason for going with one or the other is faith and then, presumably, the theist will argue that their faith is somehow better than the atheist's faith.
This claim relies upon the erroneous assumption that all propositions are created equal and, because some cannot be conclusively proven, then therefore none can be conclusively disproven. So, it is argued, the proposition "God exists" cannot be disproven.
http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismmyths/a/fa...
Maybe the pig man can PROVE he's an atheist or a hypocrite? Which is it pig?
Or would you rather argue endlessly about the exact size of the hole in the Pentagon that you claim a 757 disappeared into? LOL
Huh eh !
It doesn't take the Bible to see the 757 went into the Pentagon. Anybody can clearly see the evidence.

Your religious beliefs or lack thereof make no difference.

NEXT

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260916 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Didja get that outa the bible? I never read it myself.

Unlike you hypocritical idjits like pig boy who says he's an atheist.

Often theists will try to place atheism and theism on the same plane by arguing that while theists cannot prove that god exists, atheists also cannot prove that god does not exist. This is used as a basis for arguing that there is no objective means for determining which is preferable because neither has a logical or empirical advantage over the other. Thus, the only reason for going with one or the other is faith and then, presumably, the theist will argue that their faith is somehow better than the atheist's faith.

This claim relies upon the erroneous assumption that all propositions are created equal and, because some cannot be conclusively proven, then therefore none can be conclusively disproven. So, it is argued, the proposition "God exists" cannot be disproven.

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismmyths/a/fa...

Maybe the pig man can PROVE he's an atheist or a hypocrite? Which is it pig?

Or would you rather argue endlessly about the exact size of the hole in the Pentagon that you claim a 757 disappeared into? LOL

Huh eh !
Utterly ridiculous as always oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

You obviously are completely oblivious to what you posted and your lack of ability to comprehend the written word has led you to believe that me being an atheist is somehow hypocritical yet it only describes how a theist uses circular reasoning to create a logical fallacy in order to give themselves a warm fuzzy in an argument they can't hope to win.

Wow!

Pretty familiar!

In fact it's exactly what you're trying to accomplish right now so if you were really trying to find a corollary to your already lost position you'd be right on the money!

Oh but all you're really after is a nonsensical tangent to avoid addressing why all your twoofs turn out to be nothing but fallacies .

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260917 Oct 17, 2013
Interesting the coward can't speak of his own religious views particularly since the discussion of religion is a tangent he himself has been trying to use to avoid discussion the plane sized hole in the pentagon.

And he's certainly can't claim to not believe in something based on his incredible misinterpretation of a pretty simple to understand article on atheism.

Haven't looked too hard for his religious rants but it's quite obvious his own religious views probably make about as much sense as his views on 911.

Another young earth creationist like his buddy tom (I'm not israelity) fontaine !

Shouldn't really be all that surprising.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260918 Oct 17, 2013
It wasn't me who claimed to be an atheist it was you pig. It wasn't me who posted their favorite bible scriptures and quotes, it was you porker and all your religious bwunker buddies who thought that was cute.

I'm just calling you to prove your fallacious claims to be an atheist. You are nothing but a self absorbed narcissistic hypocrite who believes you can prove the nonexistence of God.

If you want the rabbit hole in the Pentagon to be 96' so be it. If you say a 757 went in there its OK with me I don't care what you think. But you can't convince me of any of it.

I don't read much or care about anything you post, or your religious beliefs.

So how about some more good quotes from your nonexistent God's book. I'm sure you can come up with some good ones about a pigs entrails and vomit and more.

That's what your bible scriptures are for isn't it?
Huh eh !
onemale

Pana, IL

#260919 Oct 17, 2013
A decade later and Fifty Questions
about 9/11 still remain Unanswered

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fifty-questions -...



onemale

Pana, IL

#260920 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It wasn't me who claimed to be an atheist it was you pig. It wasn't me who posted their favorite bible scriptures and quotes, it was you porker and all your religious bwunker buddies who thought that was cute.
I'm just calling you to prove your fallacious claims to be an atheist. You are nothing but a self absorbed narcissistic hypocrite who believes you can prove the nonexistence of God.
If you want the rabbit hole in the Pentagon to be 96' so be it. If you say a 757 went in there its OK with me I don't care what you think. But you can't convince me of any of it.
I don't read much or care about anything you post, or your religious beliefs.
So how about some more good quotes from your nonexistent God's book. I'm sure you can come up with some good ones about a pigs entrails and vomit and more.
That's what your bible scriptures are for isn't it?
Huh eh !
The only verse that pig and his buddies knows is something like:
"I know the government loves me for the government tells me so".

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260921 Oct 17, 2013
Atheism requires as much faith as religion.

This assumes all atheists are so because they think they are intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

People who call themselves atheists are not intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning because:

They have no basis in fact to assume or believe there is no God.

A self proclaimed atheist can not prove God does not exist.

Therefore to call ones self an atheist like the pig boy does is totally hypocritical.

But what can we expect from a self absorbed narcissistic pig such as porker pig boy himself.

So what's new with 9/11 besides lies and fabrications?

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260922 Oct 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
A decade later and Fifty Questions
about 9/11 still remain Unanswered
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fifty-questions -...
Fifty stupid rhetorical questions. Who gives a damn?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260923 Oct 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
A decade later and Fifty Questions
about 9/11 still remain Unanswered
http://www.globalresearch.ca/fifty-questions -...
Here's some nice violin music for you.

Enjoy.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260924 Oct 17, 2013
You're just such an inept and useless idjit oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREER CORNER JEEBUS!

First, I haven't quoted the bible so your straw man has zero purchase to begin with.

Second, quoting the bible doesn't make one a believer moron. Believing what's in the bible makes one a believer. Your second straw man just died of neglect too.

I guess we should apply the same standard to you idiots when you quote the 911 commission report or NIST eh govie?

And third, you're fallacies don't do anything but make you look like an even bigger fool and have no ability to make me look like a hypocrite. Your tangential argument is pointless and absurd...just like you.

And of course you no longer care about the size of the hole in the pentagon dummy. That's the whole point if your tangent, to avoid the fact that every twoof you spew as an alleged fact bites the dust and that your entire belief around 911 is based solely on your desire for da ebil gub'ment to be guilty.

Of course that doesn't mean they're perfect or not guilty of something, just that as an inept fool you picked something that has no merit.

But you'll no doubt avoid being a rational adult and apply your standard of right vs wrong to twoof...you only do that for any authority you perceive as holding power over you.

That's called a double standard moron and you use it all the time!

The exact same fallacious thought processes you use for 911 hold true for all your dumb conspiracies too oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

Your failure here is probably directly proportional to your real life too.

Good luck with that moron!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260925 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Atheism requires as much faith as religion.

This assumes all atheists are so because they think they are intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

People who call themselves atheists are not intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning because:

They have no basis in fact to assume or believe there is no God.

A self proclaimed atheist can not prove God does not exist.

Therefore to call ones self an atheist like the pig boy does is totally hypocritical.

But what can we expect from a self absorbed narcissistic pig such as porker pig boy himself.

So what's new with 9/11 besides lies and fabrications?

Huh Eh !
Yet another batch of dumb fallacies oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Being an atheist isn't a belief, it's the absence of a belief.

Gawd you're dumb!

And go back and read your article again, it's pointing out the fallaciousness of the argument you're trying to make.

You really are clueless oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260926 Oct 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The only verse that pig and his buddies knows is something like:
"I know the government loves me for the government tells me so".
Yet another fallacy from a moron who wants to avoid the plane sized hole in the pentagon!

Everything we know comes from the government.

Sorry dummy but the vast majority was from non government sources.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260927 Oct 17, 2013
You said that you are an atheist. That means you deny the existence of God. You can't prove that God doesn't exist any more than you can prove a 757 went into the rabbit hole in the Pentagon.

Gawd you're dumb pig boy! LOL

Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260928 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You said that you are an atheist. That means you deny the existence of God. You can't prove that God doesn't exist any more than you can prove a 757 went into the rabbit hole in the Pentagon.

Gawd you're dumb pig boy! LOL

Huh Eh !
And again, your ignorance betrays you oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

If you a actually understood the article you posted you'd understand...but you just don't and you've once again debunked yourself!

That's some pretty funny shit moron!

Atheists believe in no gods dummy...and disbelief in an omnipotent being doesn't require belief in that being.

That's called circular logic and it's a well known, well understood fallacy.

If your fallacy were true, it could be applied to your idiotic belief in conspiracies and prove them all false.

You don't really think anything through do you dipsht.

Rhetorical question, you don't think at all.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260929 Oct 17, 2013
And all this because your rants of a >20' hole in the pentagon were proven untrue...poor, poor young earth creationist!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260930 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You said that you are an atheist. That means you deny the existence of God. You can't prove that God doesn't exist any more than you can prove a 757 went into the rabbit hole in the Pentagon.
Gawd you're dumb pig boy! LOL
Huh Eh !
The evidence exists that flight 77 went into the Pentagon. You simply choose to deny the evidence which is all perfectly tangible. Your comparison is faulty.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260931 Oct 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And all this because your rants of a >20' hole in the pentagon were proven untrue...poor, poor young earth creationist!
Exactly. Hundreds of witnesses and tangible evidence proves his claims to be utterly ridiculous.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260932 Oct 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Hundreds of witnesses and tangible evidence proves his claims to be utterly ridiculous.
Aye, and he's trying to equate tangible evidence to faith based belief systems.

The plane sized hole is tangible.

Witnesses seeing a plane hit the pentagon is tangible.

Debris found in the pentagon consistent with a 757 is tangible.

FDR information that shows the flight path is tangible.

His own position requires faith and is based on the exact same non-tangible evidence his belief in a 6000 year old earth is, the denial of science itself.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260933 Oct 18, 2013
How old is the earth in your little world oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260934 Oct 18, 2013
"People who call themselves atheists are not intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning because:

They have no basis in fact to assume or believe there is no God.

A self proclaimed atheist can not prove God does not exist.

Therefore to call ones self an atheist like the pig boy does is totally hypocritical."

Too funny!

Hey moron, you missed a step...it's called qualifying your premise.

With that kind of faith based reasoning it's no wonder you're so gullible you fall for the dumbest of conspiracies like birferism!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 831,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min oxbow 586,441
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 40,217
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 3,738
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Freebird USA 176,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Remnant of 144000 611,973
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 45 min Theswamiji 6,453
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr BenAdam 443,003
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web