no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#261013 Oct 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If the rabbit hole was on the backside like you claim... where was the part of the plane that was big enough to make such a hole??? Was the part ridge enough to make such a hole and then just crumble in little bits after it was through? What you are claiming makes no sense and you wonder why people don't take you serious. But I have to hand it to ya, you are good at insults.
And at the same time you have ruled out Drones/other aircraft,bunker buster/missiles.

Self debunking at every post

Homehill,QLD

#261014 Oct 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
Europe for an Independent Inquiry into 9/11
http://911blogger.com/node/14103
Yes,an Independent Inquiry into 9/11 twoofer dust.

Wounder how that will turn out?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#261015 Oct 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the deluded kook I was responding to...Zorders.
He's a kooks kook and basically MUST BLEEV anything and everything that vilifies his ebil gub'ment because it's really the only way he ever hope to feel special.
Good to see you're still kicking around. Hope all is well and your kid is still doing great.
Nothing's changed here as you can see.
I see. Yeah, I'm still around and kicking...like a mule, I'm a survivor.

- My son just graduated high school and has a part-time job and attends a school program called "Focus beyond"(He has learning disabilities due to a mild form of autism so I couldn't be any prouder of the kid), my daughters are doing great too, the older attends a creative arts school where she is studying for a career in the arts and the youngest is sharp as a razor, she needs a challenge or she gets bored and screws around.....just like her pops, she's a chip off the old block...so look out! I'm working a lot, doing the work of two people and not getting compensated accordingly, seriously. They take me for granted...because of how well I perform my duties and the area(s) I can cover. I'm not feeling good about it right now, it simply isn't right. Talent is a mixed bag, that is for sure. I'll decide whether to continue here or go elsewhere after the 1st of the year, I'll know what I want to know by that time and decide what direction to take then. I'm a wild card tho.....I've been known to walk out when I'm not feeling right about something, and I always keep my word. They have already made some accommodations after I made good on my word and walked a few months back, they were definately surprised by my actions, we had meetings before I came back. They still haven't come far enough and they have made promises that they need to honor. We'll see what happens

BTW- Thanks for asking, hope you and your's are safe, I ain't got time to hate on anyone. It ain't personal even when it appears to be, it's business.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#261016 Oct 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ONE photo, or video, of American Airlines flight 77 anywhere near the Pentagon!! You're so STEWPID, you have no business having a brain.
There's plenty of pictures of it IN the pentagon?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#261017 Oct 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And those evidence and facts are where?
You know I'm not gonna go over this again, YOU KNOW THAT!

My argument, logic, facts, evidence, etc, is already here, it's right here on this thread.....at least what the censors didn't delete.

Now then, I'll leave you with this, enjoy it.
http://vimeo.com/60194889
Otto Parts

Mill Valley, CA

#261018 Oct 19, 2013
The thing that has changed in this forum is pig boy is getting his chicharrones chapped. Pretty funny to watch.

How about some bible verses from the sacred scriptures in your holy book?

It's a hilariously epic fail for the bwunkers. LOL

Otto Parts

Mill Valley, CA

#261019 Oct 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of pictures of it IN the pentagon?
Let's see them!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#261020 Oct 19, 2013
Otto Parts wrote:
The thing that has changed in this forum is pig boy is getting his chicharrones chapped. Pretty funny to watch.
That's not new but I am entertained by it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261021 Oct 19, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry waste of water you are going with a loser.
Quote from: http://911blogger.com/node/4324
In 2005, NIST released the results of their three year investigation into the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11. I will show that the report uses deceptive and unscientific reasoning to reach untenable conclusions. To prove this, I will use NIST’s own statements and evidence to show their deceptive practices, and that their conclusions are unscientific and contradicted by all or most of the relevant facts.[1]
The NIST report is used to claim that the 9/11 official story is true. However, in order to judge whether something is true, we must examine its credibility.
Individuals and organizations possess credibility—but so do ideas and theories. I have previously made two arguments:
· The Bush administration lacks scientific credibility[2]
· The 9/11 NIST report lacks scientific credibility[3]
I offered evidence to support the first argument, which is independent from the second.[4] I concluded that the NIST report uses the political method:
· Political Method: Start with a thesis[5] and then examine only the facts that confirm the argument.
The focus of this essay is to examine the NIST report further. In doing so, it becomes clear that my previous analysis was actually too polite—the NIST report is an outrageous theory. What is an outrageous theory? David Ray Griffin explains this concept clearly:
“What distinguishes an outrageous theory from a non-outrageous one?…scientists and philosophers of science ask which theory is better and why. The mark of a good theory is that it can explain, in a coherent way, all or at least most of the relevant facts [i.e. like the scientific method] and is not contradicted by any of them. A bad theory is one that is contradicted by some of the relevant facts [i.e. like the political method]. An outrageous theory would be one that is contradicted by virtually all the relevant facts.”[6]
9/11 whistleblower Kevin Ryan calls the NIST report “Bush science”.[7] I propose the following definition:
http://911blogger.com/node/4324
Hold your breath till the next installment.
Huh Eh !
What science? The planes hit the buildings causing enough damage to collapse them. You have nothing but unsubstantiated opinions. You have no facts or evidence to support those worthless opinions.

Your links are equally worthless.

Location hidden

#261022 Oct 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Show me ONE photo, or video, of American Airlines flight 77 anywhere near the Pentagon!! You're so STEWPID, you have no business having a brain.
I already did. There were hundreds of witnesses including a C130 pilot. There are evidence pictures. Besides that, where could flight 77 have gone undetected? Go play in your sand box child.

Location hidden

#261023 Oct 19, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Concerning the alleged Barbara Olsen phone call from flight 77.
Ted Olsen at the time claimed he had been called by his wife twice on 9/11, thus establishing the fact that American Airlines 77 was in fact hijacked by men with Middle Eastern looks.
First he claimed it was a cell phone call. Later he changed his story to seatback phone. But when a German journalist got Boeing to confirm that on this type of flight there were no seatback phones, Olsen changed his story back to call phone.
Now, you might think ‘oh, so he got it right the first time’, but… At the Moussaoui trial an FBI-report showed that there was never any connection between Barbara Olsen and her husband.
No cell phone calls were ever made from that flight (Dr Griffin gave three more examples, contradiction with regards to the whereabouts of General Meyers, the highest ranking military officer on 9/11, the timeline of Dick Cheney’s activities and the question about why the Pentagon was not evacuated when the Doomsday plane, an Air Force 747 E4B, shown on CNN, was actually in the air over Washington – ed. note)
If one alleged phone call from an allegedly hijacked aircraft was in question or proved to be contrived, then all of the alleged phone calls are simply more govie bullshit.
http://911blogger.com/node/14103
An E4B has the capability to jam all electronic communications at will, wherever they want. On the morning of 9/11 all wireless and plugged in electronics stopped working. The live TV feed shown on all major channels came from the same source. The shots of the WTC towers being hit and falling were all from the same specially shielded cameras.
http://www.septemberclues.info/visual_control...
Huh Eh !
Ted Olson lost his wife stupid. Why would he lie about that?

More nonsense. The phone call was made and he talked too his wife. What reason would he have to be part of such a preposterous conspiracy? Where is his wife now if not incinerated at the Pentagon?

Are you kidding me? I'm supposed to take this nonsense seriously?

Homehill,QLD

#261025 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What science? The planes hit the buildings causing enough damage to collapse them. You have nothing but unsubstantiated opinions. You have no facts or evidence to support those worthless opinions.
Not all of the link was worthless
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
“What distinguishes an outrageous theory from a non-outrageous one? An outrageous theory would be one that is contradicted by virtually all the relevant facts.”
Sums up twoofism

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#261026 Oct 20, 2013
Japan And Germany Synchronized Motor Shows with 911 Attacks

http://book.geocities.jp/japans_conspiracy/01...

http://book.geocities.jp/conspiracycalendar/0...

It was the tip of the iceberg in Japan's conspiracies in the 911 terrorist attacks.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261027 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More nonsense. The phone call was made and he talked too his wife. What reason would he have to be part of such a preposterous conspiracy? Where is his wife now if not incinerated at the Pentagon?
The question still remains... why did Ted Olson lie about the death of his wife??? If he has nothing to hide, why did he lie about it???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261028 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is Ted Olson told three different stories... My question is which one actually happened.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261029 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did. There were hundreds of witnesses including a C130 pilot. There are evidence pictures. Besides that, where could flight 77 have gone undetected? Go play in your sand box child.
I never saw any sign of a 757 jet.
The photos are phony, yes there were an engine but not big enough for a 757, there were landing gear but again not big enough for a 757. My questions are:
How does a pile of rubble (or an aluminum hollow structure) destroy a building that is made to withstand missile attacks??? How does a unidentified jet get near the most protected building in the world???
Is our air defense system that in-confident???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261030 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Commonsense needs no evidence:
If car runs into a house, does the house remain standing until around 45 minutes, then suddenly the entire house comes crashing down and leveling the entire house even the part that wasn't damaged?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#261031 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is this a new revision in the NIST report? Or just one of your half backed farces?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#261032 Oct 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you're STOOPID ENOUGH to believe it...Government and military cover-ups aren't anything new.
Your views on 911 are as kooky and unsupportable as your views on religion.

Then there's the plane sized hole in the pentagon that isn't consistent with a missile...

You really are just another STREET CORNER JEEBUS spewing inanities into the abyss.

Good luck with that!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#261033 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, STOOPID, T-H-I-S is NOT American Airlines Boeing 757!!!!!:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watching wife with others 3 min CuriousHubby82 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Regina 654,438
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 64,661
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 45,300
I think I like giving my brother an erection... (Jan '13) 28 min BadMan 9
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Thinking 508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,954
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Genius 106,610
More from around the web