Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

United States

#260898 Oct 16, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
To this date no one can tell me who Alex Jones is.
Is he a saint in your religion?
What say you bwunkers?
Huh eh !
Cut the coy crap already......Jones is the monkey spunk who signs your paycheck.

By the way you can concede to the 18' dia jet engines....and the rabbit hole nonsense.....the list goes on and on.

I see Alex gave your partner in slime the day off.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260899 Oct 16, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Cut the coy crap already......Jones is the monkey spunk who signs your paycheck.

By the way you can concede to the 18' dia jet engines....and the rabbit hole nonsense.....the list goes on and on.

I see Alex gave your partner in slime the day off.
He knows exactly who jones is and has posted crap from his websites. I slapped him silly when he used a jones based article on fictitious stand down orders just by citing the document jones claimed had proof if his delusions.

Of course elevator boy-sheep was too stupid to read the actual document and if course the document didn't say what jones claimed.

This is just another childish tactic the moron uses when he wants to avoid actually answering a question...which is something he never done to date with any if his socks.
Pegasus

United States

#260900 Oct 16, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows exactly who jones is and has posted crap from his websites. I slapped him silly when he used a jones based article on fictitious stand down orders just by citing the document jones claimed had proof if his delusions.
Of course elevator boy-sheep was too stupid to read the actual document and if course the document didn't say what jones claimed.
This is just another childish tactic the moron uses when he wants to avoid actually answering a question...which is something he never done to date with any if his socks.
Yes indeed Porkpie, another screwball amonst the many.

To think of the arrogance....I heap this puke right alongside "Bill Smith" the puppet master himself.

Just as well this guy will never get any slack.

I can't imagine the charade these types pull in the course of a day aside from this forum.....the air abounds in nutjobs.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260901 Oct 16, 2013
Hey bwunkers keep spewing your bible scriptures and crap amongst yourselves. I'll just sit back and watch, if I got the time. LOL

Nothing truer was ever posted by any one of you!

Huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260902 Oct 16, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Hey bwunkers keep spewing your bible scriptures and crap amongst yourselves. I'll just sit back and watch, if I got the time. LOL
Huh eh !
The Israelites said to Moses,“We will die! We are lost, we are all lost!

They sound like Twoofers don't you agree?
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#260903 Oct 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelites said to Moses,“We will die! We are lost, we are all lost!
They sound like Twoofers don't you agree?
Will die........have died, stone cold dead.....now thats the Truth Movement.....D.O.A.

Look at Zorderz now, strumming his lips with one hand and chosing from a box of 64 Crayola's with his other........coloring is all that basket can do now!!!!!!

Meanwhile .......Onemale leans on left elbow....palm to jaw......the right hand forefinger gets the dish spinning for hours upon hours of a lunatics madness.

note how Zorderz states in his most recent post .......".when he has time"!!!!!!!

If that isn't saying BAIL .....lmao

The mumbling basket case realizes now how much of a complete moron he is.m

The best he could fade off with was a bunch of religious mumbo jumbo.......hell he may as well picked how to rid your foot of a corn for his grand finale.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#260904 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh eh !
You got that right Jethro........B-A-I-L!!!!!!!!! !

"if you got time".........LMGDBBO!!!! !!!!!!

The only thing I can say is at least you crawled off with a show of submission,
but your sister INTOREALIITY had to be hog-tied......hahahahahaha.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#260905 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh eh !
I'll always have you in my thoughts Zorderz.......everytime I hear the song..."Tears of a Clown" ....I'll think of you....hehehehehehehe.

Edmonton, Canada

#260906 Oct 17, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed Porkpie, another screwball amonst the many.

To think of the arrogance....I heap this puke right alongside "Bill Smith" the puppet master himself.

Just as well this guy will never get any slack.

I can't imagine the charade these types pull in the course of a day aside from this forum.....the air abounds in nutjobs.
And have you noticed yet another of their "attributes" is none at her than coward-ess as well?

It's already a given since rather than align themselves of real movements that fight real issues they choose to "fight the man" by tilting at windmills and screaming at the imaginary monsters lurking under their basement beds.

But it's the coward-ess of avoidance I'm referring to. Elevator boy-sheep is desperate to turn this into a religious discussion yet can't say what his religious views are...because he knows he'll have to defend his belief in a 6000 year old earth.

And of course none of the mentally stunted social rejects had any plan of discussing why there's a plane sized hole in the pentagon.

The rats kinda scattered into the dark corners when that came up.

Edmonton, Canada

#260907 Oct 17, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Will die........have died, stone cold dead.....now thats the Truth Movement.....D.O.A.

Look at Zorderz now, strumming his lips with one hand and chosing from a box of 64 Crayola's with his other........coloring is all that basket can do now!!!!!!

Meanwhile .......Onemale leans on left elbow....palm to jaw......the right hand forefinger gets the dish spinning for hours upon hours of a lunatics madness.

note how Zorderz states in his most recent post .......".when he has time"!!!!!!!

The best he could fade off with was a bunch of religious mumbo jumbo.......hell he may as well picked how to rid your foot of a corn for his grand finale.
Oh the mental images Peg!

Hahahahaha!!!

Poor elevator boy-sheep, twoof handed him a paper bag and told him it the golden chalice of twoof!

They were just going to the can and would be right back. Whatever you do, don't look in the bag! The chalice is just to much for any mere mortal to gaze upon!

But elevator boy-sheep did look. Then he muttered under his breath, "crap!".

That's right elevator boy-sheep, your golden chalice was a bag of old, no longer steamy sht all along!
Pegasus

South Ozone Park, NY

#260908 Oct 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the mental images Peg!
Hahahahaha!!!
Poor elevator boy-sheep, twoof handed him a paper bag and told him it the golden chalice of twoof!
They were just going to the can and would be right back. Whatever you do, don't look in the bag! The chalice is just to much for any mere mortal to gaze upon!
But elevator boy-sheep did look. Then he muttered under his breath, "crap!".
That's right elevator boy-sheep, your golden chalice was a bag of old, no longer steamy sht all along!
It tis the comic relief we need and boy do they supply plenty of it.

Edmonton, Canada

#260909 Oct 17, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>It tis the comic relief we need and boy do they supply plenty of it.
But alas, like a common virus it seems twoof has finally run it's course.

They have no more stupid to spew and all their bubbles have burst.
Live and let live

United States

#260910 Oct 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
I slapped him silly when he used a jones based article on ...
You been repeatedly thrashed yourself on the Islam forum, retard!

Location hidden

#260911 Oct 17, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Will die........have died, stone cold dead.....now thats the Truth Movement.....D.O.A.
Well said indeed!!!!

Edmonton, Canada

#260912 Oct 17, 2013
Live and let live wrote:
<quoted text>You been repeatedly thrashed yourself on the Islam forum, retard!
Your proclamation is about as empty as your head vulgar-tommy!

How's your wanna be boy friend doing in jail?

His death penalty looms and here your are trolling topix....could you be anymore pathetic.

#260914 Oct 17, 2013
Didja get that outa the bible? I never read it myself.

Unlike you hypocritical idjits like pig boy who says he's an atheist.

Often theists will try to place atheism and theism on the same plane by arguing that while theists cannot prove that god exists, atheists also cannot prove that god does not exist. This is used as a basis for arguing that there is no objective means for determining which is preferable because neither has a logical or empirical advantage over the other. Thus, the only reason for going with one or the other is faith and then, presumably, the theist will argue that their faith is somehow better than the atheist's faith.

This claim relies upon the erroneous assumption that all propositions are created equal and, because some cannot be conclusively proven, then therefore none can be conclusively disproven. So, it is argued, the proposition "God exists" cannot be disproven.

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismmyths/a/fa...

Maybe the pig man can PROVE he's an atheist or a hypocrite? Which is it pig?

Or would you rather argue endlessly about the exact size of the hole in the Pentagon that you claim a 757 disappeared into? LOL

Huh eh !

Location hidden

#260915 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Often theists will try to place atheism and theism on the same plane by arguing that while theists cannot prove that god exists, atheists also cannot prove that god does not exist. This is used as a basis for arguing that there is no objective means for determining which is preferable because neither has a logical or empirical advantage over the other. Thus, the only reason for going with one or the other is faith and then, presumably, the theist will argue that their faith is somehow better than the atheist's faith.
This claim relies upon the erroneous assumption that all propositions are created equal and, because some cannot be conclusively proven, then therefore none can be conclusively disproven. So, it is argued, the proposition "God exists" cannot be disproven.
Or would you rather argue endlessly about the exact size of the hole in the Pentagon that you claim a 757 disappeared into? LOL
Huh eh !
It doesn't take the Bible to see the 757 went into the Pentagon. Anybody can clearly see the evidence.

Your religious beliefs or lack thereof make no difference.

NEXT

Edmonton, Canada

#260916 Oct 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:

Huh eh !
Utterly ridiculous as always oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

You obviously are completely oblivious to what you posted and your lack of ability to comprehend the written word has led you to believe that me being an atheist is somehow hypocritical yet it only describes how a theist uses circular reasoning to create a logical fallacy in order to give themselves a warm fuzzy in an argument they can't hope to win.

Wow!

Pretty familiar!

In fact it's exactly what you're trying to accomplish right now so if you were really trying to find a corollary to your already lost position you'd be right on the money!

Oh but all you're really after is a nonsensical tangent to avoid addressing why all your twoofs turn out to be nothing but fallacies .

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Edmonton, Canada

#260917 Oct 17, 2013
Interesting the coward can't speak of his own religious views particularly since the discussion of religion is a tangent he himself has been trying to use to avoid discussion the plane sized hole in the pentagon.

And he's certainly can't claim to not believe in something based on his incredible misinterpretation of a pretty simple to understand article on atheism.

Haven't looked too hard for his religious rants but it's quite obvious his own religious views probably make about as much sense as his views on 911.

Another young earth creationist like his buddy tom (I'm not israelity) fontaine !

Shouldn't really be all that surprising.

#260918 Oct 17, 2013
It wasn't me who claimed to be an atheist it was you pig. It wasn't me who posted their favorite bible scriptures and quotes, it was you porker and all your religious bwunker buddies who thought that was cute.

I'm just calling you to prove your fallacious claims to be an atheist. You are nothing but a self absorbed narcissistic hypocrite who believes you can prove the nonexistence of God.

If you want the rabbit hole in the Pentagon to be 96' so be it. If you say a 757 went in there its OK with me I don't care what you think. But you can't convince me of any of it.

I don't read much or care about anything you post, or your religious beliefs.

So how about some more good quotes from your nonexistent God's book. I'm sure you can come up with some good ones about a pigs entrails and vomit and more.

That's what your bible scriptures are for isn't it?
Huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panfu Hack 2013 | Free Coins (Oct '13) 18 min Anonymous 11
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min truth 579,656
can i get a little help from the guys? 25 min Jessika1995 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr PELE78 818,788
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 1 hr richyric 17
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 610,080
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 2,101
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 40,005
More from around the web