Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Airline manifests mysteriously appeared six years after the fact. All of them as easily faked by the FBI as bama's birth certificate.

Charlie Sheen is not your real name. Its a fake. Dr Zorderz is not my real name either. See how deceptively simple that is?

Unless you believe everything you find on the internet.

Try again sorry charlie.

Huh eh !
Not only is that not his real name, he cant even register it with topix because someone else already has. So not only is he an idiot, shallow, dishonest troll, hes also unoriginal.

Nothing worse than unoriginal, thats why

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

All pilots can fly, even a little. That's why they call them pilots.

Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is that not his real name, he cant even register it with topix because someone else already has. So not only is he an idiot, shallow, dishonest troll, hes also unoriginal.
Nothing worse than unoriginal, thats why
Insults Are Easier
Well I tried to send a message to Charlie Sheen and was not able to so that name may not be registered on a regular account with Topix.

Either that or the hasbarat, dis-info, debwunker shills who regularly inhabit this thread to dis-inform, obfuscate, lie and sidetrack any honest discussion of 9/11 have their own special accounts.

We already know that someone who has moderator/operator status can change the poll voting and the judging at will to make it seem that more posters side with the bwunkers. I stopped voting, judging and caring about the polls long ago. They mean nothing.

Oh well so what!

It's a sick crooked world we live in.

Huh Eh!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Well I tried to send a message to Charlie Sheen and was not able to so that name may not be registered on a regular account with Topix.

Either that or the hasbarat, dis-info, debwunker shills who regularly inhabit this thread to dis-inform, obfuscate, lie and sidetrack any honest discussion of 9/11 have their own special accounts.

We already know that someone who has moderator/operator status can change the poll voting and the judging at will to make it seem that more posters side with the bwunkers. I stopped voting, judging and caring about the polls long ago. They mean nothing.

Oh well so what!

It's a sick crooked world we live in.

Huh Eh!
Well its a registered name, so you know the Nebraskan meth head was pissed when he tried to register what he considers to be the sum of all truthers celebrity iconic names, which to him and all his childish, tabloid, induced knowledge, represents a twoofer, found out someone already had it. Just imagine how funny he thought he was gonna be sporting a drugged out Charlie avatar with the headline "Winning!" or "Tigers Blood!"

Do you think he cried when his hopes were dashed after he found out that username was already taken?

When those tears dried, he was simply out of ideas and had to settle with just the sad, unregistered rip-off of what somebody much quicker on the uptake already had done.

LMAO!

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Heres the thing, I completely realize the moon landing hoax sounds completely crazy according to the indoctrination everybody receives in school. And by everybody, I mean everybody. All people in western civilization have been taught certain truths without question. Things like Oswald killed Kennedy, the moon landing, and now 9/11, are all taught to children as a matter of fact in school, all over the western world.

Just think back to when you were in school, did you ever hear a teacher ask you to consider if any of these things were a lie? Did a teacher ever ask you to doubt these things enough to logically consider alternatives, to hypothesize other possibilities to reach your own conclusions. Or were you simply told and asked to remember exactly what you were told so you could answer it on a test?

In mathematics, you are taught the tools that allow you to use mathematics to solve problems. They don't solve the problem for you, they allow you to solve the problem yourself and are tested on that ability.

In english, or whatever language you were taught, they teach you how to recognize words by teaching you the alphabet, then they make you spell and read the words yourself until you are proficient at reading and writing a language, and are tested on that ability.

Yet when it comes to events such as 9/11, the moon landing, or JFK, you are not asked to consider alternatives, you and everyone else are taught one scenario to answer correctly on a test and this indoctrination has been done to you, your parents, their patents, and everyone you know since birth.

Its a tough thing to break free from, and not everyone has the life's experience to achieve it.

This is why

Insults Are Easier

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
Heres the thing, I completely realize the moon landing hoax sounds completely crazy according to the indoctrination everybody receives in school. And by everybody, I mean everybody. All people in western civilization have been taught certain truths without question. Things like Oswald killed Kennedy, the moon landing, and now 9/11, are all taught to children as a matter of fact in school, all over the western world.
Just think back to when you were in school, did you ever hear a teacher ask you to consider if any of these things were a lie? Did a teacher ever ask you to doubt these things enough to logically consider alternatives, to hypothesize other possibilities to reach your own conclusions. Or were you simply told and asked to remember exactly what you were told so you could answer it on a test?
In mathematics, you are taught the tools that allow you to use mathematics to solve problems. They don't solve the problem for you, they allow you to solve the problem yourself and are tested on that ability.
In english, or whatever language you were taught, they teach you how to recognize words by teaching you the alphabet, then they make you spell and read the words yourself until you are proficient at reading and writing a language, and are tested on that ability.
Yet when it comes to events such as 9/11, the moon landing, or JFK, you are not asked to consider alternatives, you and everyone else are taught one scenario to answer correctly on a test and this indoctrination has been done to you, your parents, their patents, and everyone you know since birth.
Its a tough thing to break free from, and not everyone has the life's experience to achieve it.
This is why
Insults Are Easier
What an intelligent and well posted point. What ever happened to all the "Black-Boxes"? I watched the History Channels, Modern Marvels, on how indestructible they make them, yet not one was recovered.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The govie starts with a false premise about muslim radicals who have proven they can not fly and make everything else up to suit.
Then the govie pays credentialed scientists who magically must deny the reality of Newtonian physics and Galileo or lose the delusion they create.
Is that ironic or what?
Huh Eh !
Dr. starts with a false premise that the government somehow pulled off a massive conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Center. Then Dr. calls on a group of sensationalist paranoids to deny the reality of what actually happened,

Ironic or what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
All 19 on the manifests sparky!
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/p...
Surprise, surprise, who would'a guessed the hijackers were on the planes.
Dr_Zorderz

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Hollywood PMC wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent and well posted point. What ever happened to all the "Black-Boxes"? I watched the History Channels, Modern Marvels, on how indestructible they make them, yet not one was recovered.
The bwunkers and others will tell you all the black boxes were recovered. But so what. Do you really believe the fbi will truthfully tell you about what info is recovered from them?

Once the authorities get their hands on any type of information its all over for the truth.

Why would they tell us anything that would implicate them?

They call it deception for a reason.

Huh Eh !
Dr_Zorderz

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, surprise, who would'a guessed the hijackers were on the planes.
Airline manifests mysteriously appeared six years after the fact. All of them as easily faked by the FBI as bama's birth certificate.

Charlie Sheen is not your real name. Its a fake. Dr Zorderz is not my real name either. See how deceptively simple that is?

And obviously you do.

The airline manifests mean nothing, except to a crybaby who wants to believe with all his heart that his govie will protect and support her no matter how many buildings they demolish with people still inside them.

Huh Eh
Dr_Zorderz

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

And wastewater is not your real name either but it sure fits good.

Because you are a real waste of good water.

Huh eh !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Airline manifests mysteriously appeared six years after the fact. All of them as easily faked by the FBI as bama's birth certificate.
And obviously you do.
The airline manifests mean nothing, except to a crybaby who wants to believe with all his heart that his govie will protect and support her no matter how many buildings they demolish with people still inside them.
Huh Eh
The manifests existed from the start at the airlines as they have to comply with FAA guidelines. The names were originally left of the victim list because the hijackers were listed as the perpetrators. It is a well known fact that they attended flight training classes and hung out at strip clubs. Now why would they do that? You can deny whatever you wish to feed your paranoid delusion. Why would I care?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And wastewater is not your real name either but it sure fits good.
Because you are a real waste of good water.
Huh eh !
And this is relevant? How?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The bwunkers and others will tell you all the black boxes were recovered. But so what. Do you really believe the fbi will truthfully tell you about what info is recovered from them?
Once the authorities get their hands on any type of information its all over for the truth.
Why would they tell us anything that would implicate them?
They call it deception for a reason.
Huh Eh !
Some were not recovered. Others were damaged with no recoverable information.

Yes. The FBI would be trustworthy. Why should they lie? They had nothing to conceal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>

Huh Eh
This is another projection. Why would I want to believe that which is perfectly obvious? It is you who wants to believe in something that didn't happen. You seek to feed your paranoid delusion that the government is out to get you. They may not help you much but they are way to disorganized to actively come after you in any meaningful way.

“Hey Now!”

Washington Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again sorry charlie.
Huh eh !

Yeah, and he's dating a model he met on the internet. CharLIE that is.

“Hey Now!”

Washington Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another projection. Why would I want to believe that which is perfectly obvious? It is you who wants to believe in something that didn't happen. You seek to feed your paranoid delusion that the government is out to get you. They may not help you much but they are way to disorganized to actively come after you in any meaningful way.
Yeah, keep thinking like that. Not the DMV or MVA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Hollywood PMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, keep thinking like that. Not the DMV or MVA
Meaning what?
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Why are fuel prices falling???
Thanks to the Russian president, Vladimir Putin.
Putin peacefully asked the Syrian government to give up their chemical weapons to the UN and they said okay.
It's amazing what a smile and a handshake can do.

The U.S. was the terrorist on the attack on Libya. Putin had seen enough, he decided to put his foot down and intervene.
This proves that Putin is a much better leader than all our leaders combined.
In Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya the U.S. has become the terrorists.
Putin is fighting the real war on terror, and he is doing it without firing a shot
If Putin is trying to make our politicians look like a band of jackasses... he did an excellent job.

onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget you link to the 20 pilots who could not fly?
Pilots who cannot fly???
Hum, where's all the plane crashes to prove that???
If they cannot fly they are not pilots.
You don't make any sense, save yourself the embarrassment and give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 242,041 - 242,060 of250,345
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

508 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min No Shiite 216,706
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Double Fine 679,817
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Michael 511,923
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 55 min Ripped Off Too 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 596,488
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr petesake 109,515
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,079
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,507
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr dragonrunner 232
•••
•••
•••