yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260833 Oct 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY sorry charlie why don't you quit CRYING about the C ring and CRY about something real like those 20 pilots you like to mention.
I understand, TRANSLATION: Please don't talk about anything 9-11 related, us twoofer hate it when we are wrong over and over.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260834 Oct 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Since it has all been debunked march on Panty Sniffing Dishonest Twoofer!
How many times has this one alone been answered.
3) How come none of the 19&#8242;s names appeared on the passenger lists released the same day by both United Airlines and American Airlines?
PS: All are there, remember!
I listen to a well researched story, certainly not an idiot with idiot lopsided opinions
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260835 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
LINK?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As I expected no logical answer again, oh well what else is new?
So true, No link!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260836 Oct 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid the C ring and your claim Atta was on TV at all costs while other men service your woman!
Dodging the post again, but what else is new?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260837 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
As I expected no logical answer again, oh well what else is new?
That the C ring was the exterior ring, True Dat but I am still waiting for the logic in that claim.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260838 Oct 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY sorry charlie why don't you quit CRYING about the C ring and CRY about something real like those 20 pilots you like to mention.
While you're at it how bout some good wholesome bible verses out of your family bible or are you a hypocritical atheist like pig man and waste of water? Let's have some scriptures.
Quitcher CRYING sorry charlie!
Huh eh !
Crying is all he's got, without it he has nothing.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260839 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
What the Real Charlie Sheen says about the Official 9/11 Story
http://www.globalresearch.ca/charlie-sheen-qu...
LMFAO! Sounds like you lost another Twoofer

Charlie Sheen faces protest from 9/11 conspiracy theorists for 'neglecting the cause'

Now conspiracy group The 9/11 Truth Movement are threatening to protest at his live shows, accusing him of neglecting to talk about the matter.

Mark Dice, a prominent member of the organisation, told TMZ that the former Two And A Half Men star has abandoned them after once being a keen supporter.

He said that Sheen should be using the limelight he is currently enjoying to promote the group.

'[He should be] asking hard questions about what happened on 9/11 and the resulting wars ... not bragging about smoking crack and sleeping with hookers,' Mr Dice told the website.

He added that he had reached out to Sheen, but has had no response, adding that if the 45-year-old actor doesn't address the issue soon he will protest at Sheen's live shows along with fellow group members.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260840 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodging the post again, but what else is new?
Yes you are!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
LINK!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260841 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying is all he's got, without it he has nothing.
Well that, knowing where the C ring is and not having to share my dissatisfied woman.
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#260842 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your post has nothing to do with the link posted.
Oke Doke , tell us..and show us the link with Atta yappingit up on this lttle aft 911 interview that you always evade.

There you go now you can make a bigger jackass out of yourself.

By the Alex Jones bullshit doesn't cut the mustard so don't even go there.

Like Charlie has asked you........Link?......or Lie?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260843 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The idiots only believe what the government tells them.
And yet around 90% of what we know about 911 is independent of da ebil gub'ment.

It's like you morons read your bs from a pamphlet.

Canada

#260844 Oct 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>HEY, Don't say a word about the C ring you claim is the exterior ring of the Pentagon, LMFAO!
Shhh....he's desperately trying to avoid that by regurgitating old fallacies that never worked the first time .

Canada

#260845 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>As I expected no logical answer again, oh well what else is new?
It was a perfectly logical answer and the fact that you can't see it speaks volumes.

Has your seeing eye dog reviewed the pics of the entry hole at the pentagon yet?

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8...

Stomp your paw once for yes, twice for no.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260846 Oct 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that, knowing where the C ring is and not having to share my dissatisfied woman.
Ya got that one right sorry charlie. Any woman stupid enough to be your woman is sure to be dissatisfied.

Got any scriptures to quote about the C ring? Are you Pentecostal, Baptist or do you like to handle snakes, roll around on the floor and scream in tongues maybe?

Or maybe you're a hypocritical atheist like pig man and waste of water?

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260847 Oct 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What up W.W.? Got any rats ass for sale ? I just gave my last one to bunch of nuns at the priest / pedophile / homosexual welcome back party of father Paul. He taught at the catholic school rectally .Right out of his rectory. Lucky for him he used to fuck the pope when he was just an altar boy or god probably wouldn't have hidden him out so long! Yes god works in mysterious ways !
peace
Yes indeed. I sell rats ass gift wrapped ten for a dollar. How's that for an inflation beater!

Canada

#260848 Oct 15, 2013
While we wait for twoof to support their claims about still living hijackers and the size of the entry hole at the pentagon lets play a little game!

The first one to link to post where either elevator boy-sheep or Manyfails has actually answered a question about the bs they shill for twoof wins!

Location hidden

#260849 Oct 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got that one right sorry charlie. Any woman stupid enough to be your woman is sure to be dissatisfied.
Got any scriptures to quote about the C ring? Are you Pentecostal, Baptist or do you like to handle snakes, roll around on the floor and scream in tongues maybe?
Huh Eh !
Charlie has money; you don't.

What dope.

Location hidden

#260850 Oct 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Don't all you hypocritically faithful atheists like the pig man and his sidekick waste of water have any bible verses to spew on us today?
I'm sure you can think of something biblical from the scriptures you believe in for us.
LOL
Huh eh !
“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Location hidden

#260851 Oct 15, 2013
That is "What a dope."

Big jackass that one.

Location hidden

#260852 Oct 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh Eh !
Why are we regarded as cattle and considered stupid in your sight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 17 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Gabriel 977,197
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 36 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 55 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web