Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Marcus Hook, PA

#260693 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. When I die I'm going to the worms. And so are you so-called believers in christs and anti-christs.
ďIím going to create man and woman with original sin. Then Iím going to impregnate a woman with myself as her child, so that I can be born.
Once alive, I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself. To save you from the sin I originally condemned you to. Ta Dah !!!Ē
The alleged Jesus himself!
This probably makes sense to you. I think its funny!
Huh Eh !
Looks as though Zorderz here has had a change in the psychotropic meds this idiot basks in, notice how all Truthers share in the madness of big brother out to get them as they latch onto scumbags such as Alex Jones as a guardian and savior not only conveying the message of their master but adding blatant lies to the unproven conspiracy.

In short you can always see two sides of the Truther where one of those sides really only matter....the side that convinces the shrink to up the antein meds and keep the cuckoo disability "kiss in the mail" check rolling to the mailbox.
Pegasus

Marcus Hook, PA

#260694 Oct 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us???
Most of us... like a factor of about 4 to 1
Remember how people were under the assumption of the world being flat.

You my fine medicated friend have a big fat problem and it is called...proof.
Pegasus

Marcus Hook, PA

#260695 Oct 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
I have only one question...
seriously, does this sound like an Islamic Extremist who is planning to commit suicide so he can go to Heaven ???
The alleged ring leader of 9/11, Mohamed Atta loved pork chops, snorting cocaine, drinking Tequila, going to stripper bars, sleeping with strippers, and over 40 other things you may not know:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
It's called partying hardy wingnut.
If you were going on a oneway trip you would too.

No who you are, how much or little dough you have...we all shit, piss and eat the same....it's called reality so try stepping into it.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260696 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Nice cut n paste SPAM rant. Got anything relevant to 9/11?

I didn't think so.

You can't prove any of that.

LINK or LIE and CRY

Huh Eh !
Were you trying to be ironic?

Oh elevator boy- sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Edmonton, Canada

#260697 Oct 12, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>It's called partying hardy wingnut.
If you were going on a oneway trip you would too.

No who you are, how much or little dough you have...we all shit, piss and eat the same....it's called reality so try stepping into it.
And of course that was debunked anyway.

www.911myths.com/index.php/Atta%2C_alcohol%2C...

2004 called, they want their entire schtick back from Manyfail.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260698 Oct 12, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be signing up for Obamacare?
Btw, love the hat you're wearing in your pic!
Yea, the tin foil hat poster.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260699 Oct 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the tin foil hat poster.
Did ya get that outa the bible?

Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#260700 Oct 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, the tin foil hat poster.
A tin foil body cast couldn't help him escape his delusions!

#260701 Oct 12, 2013
More and more evidence points to the fact that the central bankers/US government are preparing for a false flag.

We now have two nuclear commanders who have been relieved of their commands, a missing nuke, dry runs of planes, propaganda about Syria and Iran attacking, numerous amount of drills taking place within a 6 week period.

The FED is shifting the blame of the taper to the shutdown of the Government and this had nothing to do with the taper.

The FED and Government do not want to be blamed for the collapse and they are now planning to use a false flag event to blame another country.

Just like 9/11.

War games, simulations and drills are the favored deceptions for govie false flag operations.

http://sgtreport.com/2013/10/the-next-false-f...

Dare To Think For Yourself. Or someone else will think for you.

Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#260702 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya get that outa the bible?

Huh Eh !
So how big was the entrance hole at the pentagon again oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS?

Oh right, since your little ruse is busted by actually looking at pictures of it it's been dropped from the annals of inside jobbity, jobbity, jobbity job evidunce down there in twooferdumb.

Good luck with that!

Location hidden

#260703 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
More and more evidence points to the fact that the central bankers/US government are preparing for a false flag.
We now have two nuclear commanders who have been relieved of their commands, a missing nuke, dry runs of planes, propaganda about Syria and Iran attacking, numerous amount of drills taking place within a 6 week period.
The FED is shifting the blame of the taper to the shutdown of the Government and this had nothing to do with the taper.
The FED and Government do not want to be blamed for the collapse and they are now planning to use a false flag event to blame another country.
Just like 9/11.
War games, simulations and drills are the favored deceptions for govie false flag operations.
Huh Eh !
Nice rant bro. There is no evidence of a false flag.

Location hidden

#260704 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Just like 9/11.
Huh Eh !
Here is a nice Bible quote which matches your post.

As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Enjoy!!!!

Edmonton, Canada

#260705 Oct 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a nice Bible quote which matches your post.

As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Enjoy!!!!
What a coincidence!

His middle name is vomit!

#260706 Oct 12, 2013
All you bwunking bible thumpers are on the wrong forum. You should be here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

There you can quote bible verses all day long.

Huh eh !
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#260707 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh eh !
How is the Koran treating you Zorderz?
Lately you seem to have a hair across your ass over other peoples religous beliefs ....then jumping to your Jones mantra , then back to your psycho jibber-jabber.

All in bonifide Truther fashion.
Thousands of pages of posts and you can see the cycle of the Truther......bizarre, psychotic, neurotic....plain old whacked out.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260708 Oct 12, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Looks as though Zorderz here has had a change in the psychotropic meds this idiot basks in, notice how all Truthers share in the madness of big brother out to get them as they latch onto scumbags such as Alex Jones as a guardian and savior not only conveying the message of their master but adding blatant lies to the unproven conspiracy.
In short you can always see two sides of the Truther where one of those sides really only matter....the side that convinces the shrink to up the antein meds and keep the cuckoo disability "kiss in the mail" check rolling to the mailbox.
Opinions, Opinions, Opinions and Insults, Again
onemale

Pana, IL

#260709 Oct 12, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>How is the Koran treating you Zorderz?
Lately you seem to have a hair across your ass over other peoples religous beliefs ....then jumping to your Jones mantra , then back to your psycho jibber-jabber.
All in bonifide Truther fashion.
Thousands of pages of posts and you can see the cycle of the Truther......bizarre, psychotic, neurotic....plain old whacked out.
Oh yes, shoot the messenger.
Over 2000 years ago they even crucified one.

Location hidden

#260710 Oct 12, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh eh !
Listen, my son, to your fatherís instruction and do not forsake your motherís teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck. Proverbs 1:8-9 NIV

Location hidden

#260711 Oct 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, shoot the messenger.
Over 2000 years ago they even crucified one.
Really?
Pegasus

United States

#260712 Oct 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions, Opinions, Opinions and Insults, Again
Another pattern....why do you always answer for Zorderz?

I take that back....what kind of answer will you get with a sponge living in his moms basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Paul Porter1 442,612
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min AN NFL FAN 121,621
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min Ruby88 53,340
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 40,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min True Truth 826,514
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 34 min HATEwhitemaledevils 2,976
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Clearwater 176,432
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min robertxiong 98,926
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 583,189
More from around the web