Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260795 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Forget about the hole in the Pentagon. Who cares how big it was. You can argue about that till you're blue in the snout. Er pig snout. Depending on which yourube video you believe.
What counts is what the fuhk is up with this?
A pig who claims to be an atheist quoting the bible.
Who else thinks that is totally hypocritical and ironic?
I do!
And what does a hypocritical and ironical pig's post mean then? NOTHING, the pig is rendered moot, pointless, devoid of meaning on any level.
Huh Eh !
Wouldn't you expect a hole in the Pentagon after being hit in a wall of windows by a full sized aircraft flying in excess of 500mph?

Sheeeesh......

Location hidden

#260796 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
More bible crap from the true believers, waste of water and the pig, pork pie. They are the true charlatans of God and his only misbegotten son Jesus the atheist.
What true atheist quotes the bible? It takes faith to be an atheist. The same faith that will believe an evil govie no matter how it lies about 9/11.
You deserve your fate. You believers in the status quo.
Huh Eh !
What makes you think I believe anything? The Bible was written by Bronze Age men. It is no more believable than your fantasy conspiracy.

Location hidden

#260797 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I am not ignored by you faithful fools! You take in every word and pour forth your putrid regurgitation.
Huh Eh !
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260798 Oct 14, 2013
Only Aired Once on CNN About PENTAGON !!!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#260799 Oct 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mcWT2lQszEEXX
It was a "live broadcast".Thats pretty much normal to be aired once,but not for a Twoofer it isn't

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260800 Oct 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I believe anything? The Bible was written by Bronze Age men. It is no more believable than your fantasy conspiracy.
Incredible hypocrisy! Is that why you quote the bible waste of water?

Because you DON'T believe it? Which is it? either you do believe it or you don't !

We all know God doesn't exist, but you can hold a bible in your hands.

You do have your very own bible don't you? The one you like to quote scripture from.

HUh Eh !

Location hidden

#260801 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible hypocrisy! Is that why you quote the bible waste of water?
Because you DON'T believe it? Which is it? either you do believe it or you don't !
We all know God doesn't exist, but you can hold a bible in your hands.
You do have your very own bible don't you? The one you like to quote scripture from.
HUh Eh !
It has ancient wisdom written by men who had thoughts of God. Doesn't mean you have to believe it is God's word. I have several Bibles but the on line one is much more fun. Which flavor do you prefer?

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#260802 Oct 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It has ancient wisdom written by men who had thoughts of God. Doesn't mean you have to believe it is God's word. I have several Bibles but the on line one is much more fun. Which flavor do you prefer?
What up W.W.? Got any rats ass for sale ? I just gave my last one to bunch of nuns at the priest / pedophile / homosexual welcome back party of father Paul. He taught at the catholic school rectally .Right out of his rectory. Lucky for him he used to fuck the pope when he was just an altar boy or god probably wouldn't have hidden him out so long! Yes god works in mysterious ways !

peace
Pegasus

Warwick, RI

#260803 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
They in on it too.

Seek psychiatric help asap that way you can delay a couple of the icecream boys throwing a net over you.

Apparently you have inhaled to much chemtrail pixie dust......for 5 easy payments of $ 9.95 "we" can send you the anecdote..if you act now "we" will double the offer!!!!!!

Don't delay..act today...that way you can take care of Zorderz too!!!!!

paaaatooooowee.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260804 Oct 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Forget about the hole in the Pentagon. Who cares how big it was. You can argue about that till you're blue in the snout. Er pig snout. Depending on which yourube video you believe.

What counts is what the fuhk is up with this?

A pig who claims to be an atheist quoting the bible.

Who else thinks that is totally hypocritical and ironic?

I do!

And what does a hypocritical and ironical pig's post mean then? NOTHING, the pig is rendered moot, pointless, devoid of meaning on any level.

Huh Eh !
Of course you'd love to forget about yet another if your idiotic canards falling by the wayside by going off on yet another of your fallacious tangents oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, but what about that entry hole you liars claimed was less than 20' wide?

Oh right, it's more like 95' wide and kinda plane shaped.

Wow!

What now?

Do you re-evaluate your belief about a plane hitting the pentagon like a rational adult or just wait a few weeks a repeat the same claim while pretending it's never been discussed or debunked?

And of course you'll have to also address why twoof always makes you look like such a complete fool too.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260805 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
Was this ever aired, LINK!
onemale wrote:
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260806 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you're right... 90% of the time.
In my opinion being honest and upfront is everything.

On a different note, life is unfair:

A male is in his sexual prime in his teens and twenties.

About the time the woman enters into her sexual prime the man is slowing down.

As the woman ages she needs more than one man to keep satisfied and happy. There are very few men who understand that. If the woman isn't happy no one is happy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...

That’s not due to the need for two or more men, females just find twoofers repulsive.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260807 Oct 15, 2013
What Transformed the WTC Buildings to DUST on 9/11? It was turned to dust long before it hit the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260808 Oct 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this ever aired, LINK!
<quoted text>
Has nothing to with the link... I see you're still in your own little world again... some things never change.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260809 Oct 15, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
That’s not due to the need for two or more men, females just find twoofers repulsive.
Again has nothing to do with 9/11, in your own little world again
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260810 Oct 15, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a "live broadcast".Thats pretty much normal to be aired once,but not for a Twoofer it isn't
The collapse of the tower was aired over and over again. Just the minor stories are aired once, not the worse attack in American history. Get real!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260811 Oct 15, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>They in on it too.
Seek psychiatric help asap that way you can delay a couple of the icecream boys throwing a net over you.
Apparently you have inhaled to much chemtrail pixie dust......for 5 easy payments of $ 9.95 "we" can send you the anecdote..if you act now "we" will double the offer!!!!!!
Don't delay..act today...that way you can take care of Zorderz too!!!!!
paaaatooooowee.
Your post has nothing to do with the link that was posted.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260812 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Did you ever find a link to this LIE, or figure out where the C ring is, or find a link to those so called suicides?

Thought not, Do you just lie to overcome some inferiority complex?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260813 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Again has nothing to do with 9/11, in your own little world again
No, You clearly said that you have found older women need two or more men to satisfy their urges, I expect that only applies to your mad skilz.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260814 Oct 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
What Transformed the WTC Buildings to DUST on 9/11? It was turned to dust long before it hit the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Right.

Dust coming from a collapsing 110 story building full or tons upon tons of drywall and light weight concrete floor slabs is such a mystery!

Oh well, as long as you avoid the hole in the pentagon wall where windows were broken and the hole itself was big enough to fit a 757 though.

Twoof on moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 15,686
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web