Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260777 Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! From YOUR LINK!
"Punchout Hole
Photos of Puncture in C-Ring Wall
These photos show the most prominent puncture in the C-ring wall opening from the building's interior into the courtyard between the B and C rings. The fourth photograph was taken by Jocelyn Augustino on 09/14/2001."
That really helps his "creditability"...;- )
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260778 Oct 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>That really helps his "creditability"...;- )
So odd, I can see a 5 year old lying to prove he is always right, but an adult male fools no one with this level of dishonesty. There are serious physiological undercurrents in play for an adult to need to be right all the time, especially when it's so transparent it makes him look like a dishonest fool!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260779 Oct 14, 2013
Honestly PantySniffer, those women don’t want more than one man, it’s a classic female rejection line, TRANSLATION: They are dumping you!
----------

On a different note, life is unfair:
A male is in his sexual prime in his teens and twenties.

About the time the woman enters into her sexual prime the man is slowing down.

As the woman ages she needs more than one man to keep satisfied and happy. There are very few men who understand that. If the woman isn't happy no one is happy.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#260780 Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Honestly PantySniffer, those women don’t want more than one man, it’s a classic female rejection line, TRANSLATION: They are dumping you!
----------
On a different note, life is unfair:
A male is in his sexual prime in his teens and twenties.
About the time the woman enters into her sexual prime the man is slowing down.
As the woman ages she needs more than one man to keep satisfied and happy. There are very few men who understand that. If the woman isn't happy no one is happy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Now you watch.....he's going to argue that his Infate-a-Date doesn't have to meet that criteria......something like "they don't swell, they don't tell, and they're grateful as hell".

He better hope mommy doesn't pop on down while he has his way with Ms. Plastic.....lmao!!!!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260781 Oct 14, 2013
pig is back, rude, crude, dismissive and stupid as ever. Got any bible verses for us today pig the idiot believer in God and govie?

Hope you got your family all their shots, eh pig?

Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260782 Oct 14, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Now you watch.....he's going to argue that his Infate-a-Date doesn't have to meet that criteria......something like "they don't swell, they don't tell, and they're grateful as hell".
He better hope mommy doesn't pop on down while he has his way with Ms. Plastic.....lmao!!!!
I bet Infate-a-Date goes all Skynet, becomes self aware and asks for a second partner due to lack of satisfaction.

#260783 Oct 14, 2013
I hope all the bwunkers got all their shots!

Huh Eh !
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#260784 Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Infate-a-Date goes all Skynet, becomes self aware and asks for a second partner due to lack of satisfaction.
Too bad for him he got the model that just keeps saying...."If you had another inch of d#ck, you'd have a scar on your [email protected]"......in it's manly voice!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Okotoks, Canada

#260785 Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So odd, I can see a 5 year old lying to prove he is always right, but an adult male fools no one with this level of dishonesty. There are serious physiological undercurrents in play for an adult to need to be right all the time, especially when it's so transparent it makes him look like a dishonest fool!
It doesn't matter which one of these fools is spewing, it all comes down to the same thing.

They're intellectually stunted losers who desperately want to feel like they've achived something in life, even if that something is just to believe in twoof while the rest of the world ignores them.

Okotoks, Canada

#260786 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pig is back, rude, crude, dismissive and stupid as ever. Got any bible verses for us today pig the idiot believer in God and govie?
Hope you got your family all their shots, eh pig?
Huh eh !
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Always have been and always will be an atheist...but hey, nice try at creating yet another of your idiotic straw man fallacies.

Now, about the hole in the pentagon...

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8...

Look at all those pristine windows!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Funny how all your twoofs get disproven yet you still slurp and swallow everything twoof sells!

Canada

#260787 Oct 14, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad for him he got the model that just keeps saying...."If you had another inch of d#ck, you'd have a scar on your [email protected]"......in it's manly voice!
This is one of those rare times where I feel I should intervene on behalf of the twoofer you're making fun of.

Not because you're wrong but because sad as it is, his doll left him for a well used paper cup because it knew it could do better!

Have some compassion Peg!
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#260788 Oct 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of those rare times where I feel I should intervene on behalf of the twoofer you're making fun of.
Not because you're wrong but because sad as it is, his doll left him for a well used paper cup because it knew it could do better!
Have some compassion Peg!
LOL.......

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260789 Oct 14, 2013
Pegsass Pounder wrote:
The tipping point.
I mean, getting into arguments about who was flying what, and where they were, and whether there was nano-thermite - those things are true, but they're incidental. The thing that's necessary is to tell people: three buildings went down; the third was not hit by a plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore, all of them were wired for controlled demolition.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti ...
1. Thermite works like a cutting torch so it is completely irrelevant and non-existent.

2. Yes three buildings went down. The lesser buildings were hit by thousands of tons of debris from the tower collapse.

3. What evidence is there that anything was wired or of a controlled demolition? Totally false assumption.

TWOOF ON. We need more laughs.

Location hidden

#260790 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I hope all the bwunkers got all their shots!
Huh Eh !
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,

#260791 Oct 14, 2013
More bible crap from the true believers, waste of water and the pig, pork pie. They are the true charlatans of God and his only misbegotten son Jesus the atheist.

What true atheist quotes the bible? It takes faith to be an atheist. The same faith that will believe an evil govie no matter how it lies about 9/11.

You deserve your fate. You believers in the status quo.

Huh Eh !

#260792 Oct 14, 2013
I am not ignored by you faithful fools! You take in every word and pour forth your putrid regurgitation.

Huh Eh !

#260793 Oct 14, 2013
Forget about the hole in the Pentagon. Who cares how big it was. You can argue about that till you're blue in the snout. Er pig snout. Depending on which yourube video you believe.

What counts is what the fuhk is up with this?

A pig who claims to be an atheist quoting the bible.

Who else thinks that is totally hypocritical and ironic?

I do!

And what does a hypocritical and ironical pig's post mean then? NOTHING, the pig is rendered moot, pointless, devoid of meaning on any level.

Huh Eh !

Pegasus

United States

#260794 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I am not ignored by you faithful fools! You take in every word and pour forth your putrid regurgitation.
Huh Eh !
Pop another psychotropic pill and give your shrink a jingle maybe they can finally figure out what form of psychosis you suffer from aside from Alex Jones.

Did you sweep and paint the basement today or just vegetate playing x-box with onemale?

Location hidden

#260795 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Forget about the hole in the Pentagon. Who cares how big it was. You can argue about that till you're blue in the snout. Er pig snout. Depending on which yourube video you believe.
What counts is what the fuhk is up with this?
A pig who claims to be an atheist quoting the bible.
Who else thinks that is totally hypocritical and ironic?
I do!
And what does a hypocritical and ironical pig's post mean then? NOTHING, the pig is rendered moot, pointless, devoid of meaning on any level.
Huh Eh !
Wouldn't you expect a hole in the Pentagon after being hit in a wall of windows by a full sized aircraft flying in excess of 500mph?

Sheeeesh......

Location hidden

#260796 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
More bible crap from the true believers, waste of water and the pig, pork pie. They are the true charlatans of God and his only misbegotten son Jesus the atheist.
What true atheist quotes the bible? It takes faith to be an atheist. The same faith that will believe an evil govie no matter how it lies about 9/11.
You deserve your fate. You believers in the status quo.
Huh Eh !
What makes you think I believe anything? The Bible was written by Bronze Age men. It is no more believable than your fantasy conspiracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Yoz 31,588
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min Tony 6,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 687,414
bathing nephew (Apr '16) 11 min tom 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min another viewer 987,420
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 17 min Think out Loud 3
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,264
More from around the web