pegasass

Who is Alex Jones?

Where's the gas? LOL

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260735 Oct 13, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>These jokers are a just pointless pawns of their master and commander none other than Alex Jones.
The problem for these ignorant losers is they can't attain what it takes to warrant an investigation, good old fashioned....PROOF.
Furthermore you can bet your bottom dollar Zorderz or Onemale don't have the guts to walk into a courtroom........kangaroo courtroom yes....real world no.
I'm still waiting to hear the case they will bring to the Grand Jury without a shred of evidence.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#260736 Oct 13, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
Furthermore you can bet your bottom dollar Zorderz or Onemale don't have the guts to walk into a courtroom........kangaroo courtroom yes....real world no.
That requires proof,evidence and they are not the best of friends to the twoof movement
Pegsass Pounder

Chico, CA

#260737 Oct 13, 2013
The tipping point.

I mean, getting into arguments about who was flying what, and where they were, and whether there was nano-thermite - those things are true, but they're incidental. The thing that's necessary is to tell people: three buildings went down; the third was not hit by a plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore, all of them were wired for controlled demolition.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti ...
Porkpie Hat

Charleston, WV

#260738 Oct 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And then there's the observant (see "non") nature of the average twoofer,
<quoted text>
didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!"
I like to sound scientific even though I make absolutely no sense.
Pegasus

Charleston, WV

#260740 Oct 13, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>These jokers are a just pointless pawns of their master and commander none other than Alex Jones.
The problem for these ignorant losers is they can't attain what it takes to warrant an investigation, good old fashioned....PROOF.
no they wouldn't because the courts are still controlled by the same people who pulled off 9/11.
AussieBobby

Charleston, WV

#260741 Oct 13, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
That requires proof,evidence and they are not the best of friends to the twoof movement
nor is it the best of friends for the official govie shill twoofers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260743 Oct 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Opinions, Opinions, Opinions and Insults, Again
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

Evidence, evidence, evidence.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8...

More evidence, evidence, evidence.

Oh but you got landscape engineers and theologians.

Good luck with that Manyfails!

Canada

#260744 Oct 14, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I think Zorderz called the hole in the Pentagon a "rabbit hole" if I'm not mistaken.
Right now I think he/she/it is going over their masters itinerary for this weeks posting.
Jones will have them run it thick in hopes of snaring an unsuspecting web surfer.
I truly can see no other reason for these clowns to conduct themselves in such a retarded fashion....just like Jones.
I pretty much have come to the conclusion that elevator boy-sheep really is every bit as dumb as he seems.

That said, I'm sure the charlatan masters send out useful idiots to drum up more sheep for the fleecing.

Canada

#260745 Oct 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I call it as I see it.
And if you don't like it...
nothing pleases me more.
I can't help it I just enjoy teasing idiots.
Such beautiful irony!

Run Manyfails, run!

Canada

#260746 Oct 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What you're not being told is that the US govie is a team of con-artists who assault and torture foreigners (demolish large buildings with people in them etc) with secret weaponry to provoke hostility as a means of creating predictable conflicts to which they then commit acts of war and murder in&#65279; response covertly under pretense of anti-terrorism and 'pioneering enforcement research' which they don't have the integrity to present as being associated with their own operations.

They are now and were never anything more than criminals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Find out for yourself.

Huh Eh !

Huh Eh !
So the hole at the pentagon was 18' wide?

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Canada

#260747 Oct 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I like to sound scientific even though I make absolutely no sense.
Real good comeback vulgar-tommy!

Except the the "real" and "good" part anyway.

But hey, thanks for pointing out once again how utterly oblivious twoof is to reality!

Okotoks, Canada

#260748 Oct 14, 2013
Funny how twoofer run away, again, from discussion on the alleged >20' entrance hole at the pentagon...particularly since they brought it up as evidunce for their claim of inside jobbity, jobbity, jobbity job!

Run twoof, run!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260749 Oct 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you practice what you preach???
You First!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Put your money where your mouth is...
Go to a flight simulator and try to make the maneuvers the alleged terrorist was supposed to make, I bet 1000 to 0 you can't do it... and I would like to be there to get a good laugh.
OK?

onemale wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, now you're an pilot?
You really should save yourself the embarrassment.
So you are a pilot?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260750 Oct 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text> 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260751 Oct 14, 2013
It is really amazing, the government has rammed down our throat, the Patriot Act, TSA etc, but yet so many idiots still trust the government??? Our Constitution is being shredded but yet that's okay our government is still a saint. How bad does it have to get for you idiots to wake up???

The Blunt Truth About The Government Shutdown
Time to put the "government shutdown" circus in perspective.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260752 Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You First!
<quoted text>
OK?
<quoted text>
So you are a pilot?
I never claimed to be, I'm only stating what experienced pilots have said. Okay go on and discredit all the pilots in the world, I already know you will, you freaking pilot wanna be
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260753 Oct 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
One doesn't need to believe in the Bible to see that you keep returning to the same old vomit. Your twenty pilots are idiots.
What flight school did you go to???
Where ever it was... I'll take ball four and pass.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260754 Oct 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting to hear the case they will bring to the Grand Jury without a shred of evidence.
Does the word "cover-up" not compute in your pea brain???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260755 Oct 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Funny how twoofer run away, again, from discussion on the alleged >20' entrance hole at the pentagon...particularly since they brought it up as evidunce for their claim of inside jobbity, jobbity, jobbity job!
Run twoof, run!
I saw it there in photographs before the collapse... if you had bothered to look. Go a head start the insults.. you are so predictable it's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web