Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260715 Oct 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Ya got any good bible quotes today pig?
Thanks for letting us know you are a believer in God and you like to quote the bible. What a laugh!
That explains a lot about all the other crap you believe in. Like people from your biggest competing religion being responsible for 9/11.
The cat's out of the bag. Now we know you think Quran toting muslims of Allah did it, not your God fearing govie buddies.
That's quite funny you bible thumping pig.
Huh eh !
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

Happy to oblige.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260716 Oct 13, 2013
Errata:

Ya got any good bible quotes today pig?

Thanks for letting us know you are a believer in God and you like to quote the bible. What a laugh!

That explains a lot about all the other crap you believe in. Like people from your biggest competing religion being responsible for 9/11.

The cat's out of the bag. Now we know WHY you think Quran toting muslims of Allah did it, not your God fearing govie buddies.

That's quite funny you bible thumping pig.

Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260717 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
Happy to oblige.
Surely you must know more verses than that tired old lovely quote from the word of your God written by some mortal idiot.

And how IRONIC is that as it pertains to You Bible thumper ?

LOL

Huh Eh !
Pegasus

United States

#260718 Oct 13, 2013
Apparently so called Dr. Zorderz has spent all of his ridiculous stock of 911 conspiracy bunk and looks at his last resort of knocking religion.

Classic Truther behavior.
Stick a fork in Zorderz .

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260719 Oct 13, 2013
Faith in God = faith in your govie

How ironic is it that you believing bible thumpers elected a prez whose middle name is Hussein. LOL

I'm not defending Islam. They're a bunch of murderous, fanatical religious idiots, but they were definitely patsies for the "a new Pearl Harbor" false flag operation shrub talked about that helped usher in the Project For A New American Century and wars still going on in the oil rich Middle East.

Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260720 Oct 13, 2013
God fearing, believing bible thumpers!

Huh Eh !
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260721 Oct 13, 2013
The Blunt Truth About The Government Shutdown
Time to put the "government shutdown" circus in perspective.



onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260722 Oct 13, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Another pattern....why do you always answer for Zorderz?
I take that back....what kind of answer will you get with a sponge living in his moms basement.
I call it as I see it.
And if you don't like it...
nothing pleases me more.
I can't help it I just enjoy teasing idiots.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260723 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
Happy to oblige.
Why don't you practice what you preach???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260724 Oct 13, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>I think Zorderz called the hole in the Pentagon a "rabbit hole" if I'm not mistaken.
Right now I think he/she/it is going over their masters itinerary for this weeks posting.
Jones will have them run it thick in hopes of snaring an unsuspecting web surfer.
I truly can see no other reason for these clowns to conduct themselves in such a retarded fashion....just like Jones.
More opinions from non experts in the field.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260725 Oct 13, 2013
pegassus

Maybe you should be more interested in what your master, Kenyan born closet muslim "Hussein" bama has in his itinerary for You!

Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260726 Oct 13, 2013
What you're not being told is that the US govie is a team of con-artists who assault and torture foreigners (demolish large buildings with people in them etc) with secret weaponry to provoke hostility as a means of creating predictable conflicts to which they then commit acts of war and murder in&#65279; response covertly under pretense of anti-terrorism and 'pioneering enforcement research' which they don't have the integrity to present as being associated with their own operations.

They are now and were never anything more than criminals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Find out for yourself.

Huh Eh !

Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260727 Oct 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you practice what you preach???
She does. What she won't tell you is it tastes like .. well vomit.

Huh eh !
Pegasus

United States

#260728 Oct 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it as I see it.
And if you don't like it...
nothing pleases me more.
I can't help it I just enjoy teasing idiots.
Just the kind of response I expected from a punk living in his mommys basement.

Now you and your blow buddy Zorderz get on back to your x-box.

ROTFFLMMFAO
Pegsass Pounder

Chico, CA

#260729 Oct 13, 2013
The tipping point.

I mean, getting into arguments about who was flying what, and where they were, and whether there was nano-thermite - those things are true, but they're incidental. The thing that's necessary is to tell people: three buildings went down; the third was not hit by a plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore, all of them were wired for controlled demolition.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260730 Oct 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you must know more verses than that tired old lovely quote from the word of your God written by some mortal idiot.
And how IRONIC is that as it pertains to You Bible thumper ?
LOL
Huh Eh !
One doesn't need to believe in the Bible to see that you keep returning to the same old vomit. Your twenty pilots are idiots.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260731 Oct 13, 2013
Pegsass Pounder wrote:
The tipping point.
I mean, getting into arguments about who was flying what, and where they were, and whether there was nano-thermite - those things are true, but they're incidental. The thing that's necessary is to tell people: three buildings went down; the third was not hit by a plane, it was wired for controlled demolition, therefore, all of them were wired for controlled demolition.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
Another anti-Semitic rant.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260732 Oct 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What you're not being told is that the US govie is a team of con-artists who assault and torture foreigners (demolish large buildings with people in them etc) with secret weaponry to provoke hostility as a means of creating predictable conflicts to which they then commit acts of war and murder in&#65279; response covertly under pretense of anti-terrorism and 'pioneering enforcement research' which they don't have the integrity to present as being associated with their own operations.
They are now and were never anything more than criminals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Find out for yourself.
Huh Eh !
Huh Eh !
Who is going to pay for all these so called investigations? Who will be the judge? This is just another paranoid rant. The gas came from the Soviet gangsters in the first place.
Pegasus

United States

#260733 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is going to pay for all these so called investigations? Who will be the judge? This is just another paranoid rant. The gas came from the Soviet gangsters in the first place.
These jokers are a just pointless pawns of their master and commander none other than Alex Jones.

The problem for these ignorant losers is they can't attain what it takes to warrant an investigation, good old fashioned....PROOF.

Furthermore you can bet your bottom dollar Zorderz or Onemale don't have the guts to walk into a courtroom........kangaroo courtroom yes....real world no.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260734 Oct 13, 2013
pegasass

Who is Alex Jones?

Where's the gas? LOL

Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Anthony Bragg 3 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
More from around the web