yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#260420 Oct 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, From the fuel that was in the wings, traveling at 500 mph, sorry it did not do a 180 and exit through the entrance hole pantysniffer.
Just like you believe the official story that says, all eight black boxes were destroyed but paper and plastic survives, which is impossible. This puts your creditability in the dumpster.

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

#260421 Oct 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks more like somebody pounded a nail into your head.
Shouldn't cast stones....You can't have M&M's, for the holes in your hands.....

Your picture-

"Eat this. THIS is the body of Christ" and we're delusional.

DUH lusional!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260422 Oct 7, 2013
Hollywood PMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't cast stones....You can't have M&M's, for the holes in your hands.....
Your picture-
"Eat this. THIS is the body of Christ" and we're delusional.
DUH lusional!
What have you got against cannibalism?
onemale

Pana, IL

#260423 Oct 7, 2013
My Haunting Questions has never been answered

15 of the 19 alleged hijackers on 9/11 are Saudi Arabian.
1.) How did they have ties with Bin Laden way over there in Afghanistan?
2.) Wouldn't it been easier for Bin Laden to have organized Al Qaeda terrorist in Afghanistan?
3.) If Saudis did it, why are we fighting Al Qaeda?
4.) Why didn't we attack Saudi Arabia?
5.) Why did we help Al Qaeda terrorist to overthrow Libyan government?
6.) Why were we set to help Al Qaeda terrorist to overthrow the Syrian government?
(When one government goes over to overthrow another, that is terrorist in the first degree)
7.) What ever happened to the Taliban?
8.) The floor beams of the towers had an insulating fireproof asbestos coating.
So how did the beams get hot enough to bend?
9.) Several reputable news sources say 7 of the hijackers have been found alive. How did they manage that?

I know a few idiots will just throw insults and think that is an answer.

“Hey Now!”

Washington Co.

#260424 Oct 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you got against cannibalism?
Not a thing.

I just found a place where "Battered Women" meet and I have been enjoying eating them ever since.

“Hey Now!”

Washington Co.

#260425 Oct 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
2.) Wouldn't it been easier for Bin Laden to have organized Al Qaeda terrorist in Afghanistan?
6.) Why were we set to help Al Qaeda terrorist to overthrow the Syrian government?
(When one government goes over to overthrow another, that is terrorist in the first degree)
9.) Several reputable news sources say 7 of the hijackers have been found alive. How did they manage that?
Hijackers aside, dozens of other unanswered questions. I cannot understand how, so many, have NOT questioned and just have forgotten or excepted the lack of explanation.

Location hidden

#260426 Oct 7, 2013
Hollywood PMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hijackers aside, dozens of other unanswered questions. I cannot understand how, so many, have NOT questioned and just have forgotten or excepted the lack of explanation.
Gleep.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260427 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:

Actually they've been answered thousands upon thousands of times all across the Internet, you have no desire to hear anything that doesn't conform to your faith based beliefs.

You've been given answers to multiple of your questions here and you just ignore those answers and ask more inane questions.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260430 Oct 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they've been answered thousands upon thousands of times all across the Internet, you have no desire to hear anything that doesn't conform to your faith based beliefs.
You've been given answers to multiple of your questions here and you just ignore those answers and ask more inane questions.
BULLSHIT they an have NEVER been answered!
Spewing this kind of bullshit makes you lose all creditability if you ever had any to start with.

Edmonton, Canada

#260431 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>BULLSHIT they an have NEVER been answered!
Spewing this kind of bullshit makes you lose all creditability if you ever had any to start with.
Put it this way, 20 years from now you'll still be stupid and I'll still be right.

Your questions do nothing but expose your massive ignorance and if you had any desire for answers you'd actually do something other than drool over idiotic twoofer websites you'd already know the answers.

Oh and it's "credibility" you illiterate moron.

Edmonton, Canada

#260432 Oct 8, 2013
Btw Manyfails, have you figured out why your valves in the short bus engine you ride every day don't warp yet?

Why oh why are twoofers a laughing stock!

Rhetorical question.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260434 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
Yes they did.

Saudi Arabia did not attack us.

Because we are stupid and our Middle East affairs don't work in our favor.

We attacked them and they are coming back regardless of all we have done to stop them.

Floor trusses were damaged by fire. There is plenty of footage showing the deflection. You are so busy grinding your little ax that you have completely ignored that fact.

Those would not be reputable sources. The hijackers were photographed passing through airport security, were listed on airline manifests, seen by security and boarding personnel. Keep looking for twoof.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260435 Oct 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what I've heard from you were empty opinions and insults, neither proves anything what-so-ever.

Edmonton, Canada

#260436 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Most of what I've heard from you were empty opinions and insults, neither proves anything what-so-ever.
Other than massive irony, you've done nothing but make a complete fool of yourself.

Not once have you addressed a post that answered your questions (that doesn't mean you have to agree, that's how debate works dippy). You just ignore all answers and ask dumber and dumber questions making it quite apparent you have no interest in answers or debate.

You're just another idiotic troll for twoof.

Good luck with that!
onemale

Pana, IL

#260437 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did.
Saudi Arabia did not attack us.
Because we are stupid and our Middle East affairs don't work in our favor.
We attacked them and they are coming back regardless of all we have done to stop them.
Floor trusses were damaged by fire. There is plenty of footage showing the deflection. You are so busy grinding your little ax that you have completely ignored that fact.
Those would not be reputable sources. The hijackers were photographed passing through airport security, were listed on airline manifests, seen by security and boarding personnel. Keep looking for twoof.
Once again empty opinions which prove nothing.
How do you know that was the actual hijackers in the photographs did you ever meet them in person?
If you have, I'm calling the FBI.
How do you know the photographs were taken on 9/11?
Where is your proof the hijackers were on the flight manifest?
As for the floor trusses... what constructional engineering degree do you have?
In the past you have tried to explain a pancake collapse but NIST straight out said the buildings did not pancake.
You are getting stuck in your own BS.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260438 Oct 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than massive irony, you've done nothing but make a complete fool of yourself.
Not once have you addressed a post that answered your questions (that doesn't mean you have to agree, that's how debate works dippy). You just ignore all answers and ask dumber and dumber questions making it quite apparent you have no interest in answers or debate.
You're just another idiotic troll for twoof.
Good luck with that!
Yeah dumb questions you cannot answer... so what does that make you?
onemale

Pana, IL

#260439 Oct 8, 2013
Father insists alleged leader is still alive

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/sep/02/...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260440 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This puts your creditability in the dumpster.
I agree, LINK OR LIE?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!

Edmonton, Canada

#260441 Oct 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Linked at the bottom of the page you posted;

"A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2006/10...

Thanks for that great display of your mad twoof reesurch skillz Manyfails!
Oh Manyfails!

Edmonton, Canada

#260442 Oct 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
"Could the World Trade Center have been modified to prevent its collapse?"

www.grantadesign.com/download/papers/universi... ;

Abstract
The feasibility of protecting tall buildings against progressive downwards collapse following catastrophic
structural failure at high level is explored and various design suggestions made.

----------

But twoofers have buzz words and phrases without meaning....
Ya, they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 96,164
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min bacon hater 751,474
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 549,028
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min Rick Moss 37,282
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,325
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 19 min Rosa_Winkel 57
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min andet1987 4,795
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Dave Nelson 230,159
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE