Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260339 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
waste of water you are a planted shill. Why are you still at work? Your shift doesn't even start till 0300 hours.
Huh Eh !
Another of your fantasies?

Figures.

Location hidden

#260340 Oct 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, gawd you're dumb!
Yea. Don't you just love the proposition that the explosion happens at the precise point of impact outside the building. Common sense tells us this is false. Anyone can see the delay. Besides, the whole explosion is a series of events. First there is ignition followed by a build up of heat which produces a flame front following the vapors. All of this takes a certain amount of time.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260341 Oct 5, 2013
What are the names of the people whose remains were forensically identified as being among the passengers alleged to be on flight AA 77?

Simple enough question. Shouldn't be too complicated for a debwunker to answer.

Huh Eh !

#260342 Oct 5, 2013
The govie starts with a false premise about muslim radicals who have proven they can not fly and make everything else up to suit.

Then the govie pays credentialed scientists who magically must deny the reality of Newtonian physics and Galileo or lose the delusion they create.

Is that ironic or what?

Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#260343 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What are the names of the people whose remains were forensically identified as being among the passengers alleged to be on flight AA 77?
Simple enough question. Shouldn't be too complicated for a debwunker to answer.
Huh Eh !
That's another stupid question. The fire was hot enough to cremate most of the remains. There was no reason to do exact forensic studies because they already knew who was on the plane by the passenger lists. Where did the plane go if not into the Pentagon? That's a simple enough question which you failed to make any plausible answer too.

#260344 Oct 5, 2013
The United States government has alleged that 19 individuals with Arab names, deemed fanatic Muslims, hijacked four passenger planes on 11 September 2001 and crashed them in a suicide-operation that killed approximately 3,000 people.

In this Note, the author shows that there is no evidence that these individuals boarded any of these passenger planes.

For this reason, it is impossible to support the official account on 9/11.

As the US government has failed to prove its accusations against the 19 alleged hijackers, the official account on 9/11 must be regarded as a lie.

http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/old/Noeviden...

So waste of water where is Your evidence that the above account is untrue?

Huh eh !

#260345 Oct 5, 2013
The issue with AA 77 is not the existence of the plane, but rather of the passengers boarding.

There are apparently no credible sources that account for sightings of passengers, either waiting for the plane or boarding it.

Anybody could produce a false passenger manifest.

Attempts by a leading researcher to obtain permission from American Airlines to interview employees who saw the passengers off have been declined by the airline for reasons of privacy.

Show Your credible sources that do account for sightings of passengers, either waiting for flight 77 or boarding it.

Huh Eh !

#260346 Oct 5, 2013
The brave porker pig boy has shown how easy it is to rip a dead guy.

Good going pig.

Did you watch the moon landings on TV just like you watched the 9/11 hoax. Horrified that your wife was there and you couldn't contact her because the govie electronic blackout was going on so they could perform their evil stunt.

pig even denies Newton and Galileo

Huh Eh !

#260347 Oct 5, 2013
The accusations against these nineteen individuals were based, for the most part, on what were described as lucky discoveries made on 9/11 by the FBI.

The first was the discovery of two pieces of luggage allegedly owned by Mohammed Atta, the lead
suspect, which were not loaded onto flight AA 11 at Boston Logan airport.

The reason why these bags were not loaded onto the aircraft was never disclosed. According to FBI Special Agent James M. Fitzgerald, who testified at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the connecting flight from Portland which brought Mohammed Atta and his alleged cohijacker Abdul Aziz Alomari to Boston, had ‘arrived too late for the luggage to be
loaded onto Flight 11’4 According to the 9/11 Commission, however, the flight had in fact arrived
on time at approximately 6:45 A.M., one hour before the scheduled departure of Flight
AA11.5

It has never been revealed who was responsible for the “mistake” that ensured that the bags would not be loaded onto the aircraft.

Of course not.

The contents of the luggage enabled FBI agents, as claimed by them, to ‘swiftly unravel the mystery of who carried out the suicide attacks and what motivated them’.6

And moments later the pictures and information about all 19 alleged hijackers were splashed on TV (controlled by the govie) to help convince the American sheeple who believe everything they see on TV that it was over.

The govie claimed they knew who did it and they were all dead. So the population could relax and the govie could go ahead and write the patriot act into law and wage war in the Middle East in peace. Is that ironic or what?

Such is deceptive politics these days.

"Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet."

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Crete, NE

#260348 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
In this Note, the author shows that there is no evidence that these individuals boarded any of these passenger planes.
For this reason, it is impossible to support the official account on 9/11.
What logic.

Failure of proof does not determine facts, hence is science, there will always be discoveries where any proof was lacking in the past.

But hey, they were all on the manifests.

If you claim they were not on the plane it is your job to prove it.
Charlie Sheen

Crete, NE

#260349 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Did you watch the moon landings on TV just like you watched the 9/11 hoax.
LMFAO! If it makes no sense it's gospel in your book.
Charlie Sheen

Crete, NE

#260350 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The govie starts with a false premise about muslim radicals who have proven they can not fly and make everything else up to suit.
Then who did they get those pilots licensees?

#260351 Oct 5, 2013
Oh I forgot:

Link or Lie and Cry

Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260352 Oct 5, 2013
Ahhh the moon landing, we went, it sucked, produced some perfect pictures without viewfinders, radiation and temperature protection, and then came back and never wanted to talk about it.

Did you stars Mr. Armstrong?

I don't remember. No more questions! Ever! But I will say astronauts are like parrots, we don't fly very well. Now Buzz, go punch that guy in the face!

Still never gone back, amazing eh?

Insults Are Easier

#260353 Oct 5, 2013
The primary source used by airlines to locate the next-of-kin of aircraft crash victims is the passenger list (or flight manifest).

Passenger lists are also a legal document proving
– for insurance purposes - that particular individuals boarded an aircraft that subsequently crashed.

This is why airlines meticulously check the identities of passengers who board the aircraft.

With regard to the four 9/11 flights, American and
United Airlines have refused to produce the authentic passenger lists or certified copies
thereof.

As a consequence, major media outlets published shortly after 9/11 partial and inaccurate lists of passengers, based on hearsay information.

The US authorities have also issued inconsistent reports about the number and identities of the alleged hijackers.

NO document has been issued by the airlines or the US government that certifies the claim that the 19 individuals designated on September 14, 2001 by the FBI as the “hijackers”, actually checked-in and boarded the four aircraft that crashed on 9/11.

Huh Eh !

#260354 Oct 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
What logic.
Failure of proof does not determine facts, hence is science, there will always be discoveries where any proof was lacking in the past.
But hey, they were all on the manifests.
If you claim they were not on the plane it is your job to prove it.
If you counter claim they WERE on the plane it is your job to prove it.

First of all no PROOF of anything is required on this site. I don't care what you think I post is true or not.

I post mostly what I find that others have written. You do the same.

This is an anonymous site and everything posted here is suspect. Including your ludicrous incoherent ramblings about what you think happened on 9/11.

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.

Huh eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260355 Oct 5, 2013
Correction:

Did you see stars Mr. Armstrong?

And I always readily believe information produced by organizations led by NAZI war criminals, don't you?

So tell me why you believe we sent men to the moon?

Was it the rocket taking off?

The moon rocks collected?

Or the 200,000 people who worked on the project in factories making everything from gloves to that fancy lunar lander?

Or is it just because somebody would LOL at you if you didn't?

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260356 Oct 5, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Ahhh the moon landing, we went, it sucked, produced some perfect pictures without viewfinders, radiation and temperature protection, and then came back and never wanted to talk about it.
Radiation! LMFAO!

Environment

1. The astronauts could not have survived the trip because of exposure to radiation from the Van Allen radiation belt and galactic ambient radiation (see radiation poisoning and health threat from cosmic rays). Some conspiracists have suggested that Starfish Prime (a high-altitude nuclear test in 1962) was a failed attempt to disrupt the Van Allen belts.

Even Dr. James Van Allen, the discoverer of the Van Allen radiation belts, rebutted the claims that radiation levels were too harmful for the Apollo missions.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260357 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you counter claim they WERE on the plane it is your job to prove it.
All 19 on the manifests sparky!

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/p...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260358 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Oh I forgot:
Link or Lie and Cry
Huh Eh !
Did you forget you link to the 20 pilots who could not fly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min dirty white boy- 753,609
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Innocent Holy dr ... 602,787
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 96,414
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 4,838
Moses never existed 15 min WasteWater 82
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min gimpyolman 441,492
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min pusherman_ 550,875
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 46 min Johnny 3,804
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE