Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260527 Oct 9, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
These memes function primarily on a subconscious level.
They are reinforced through repetition, and bypass rational argument.
Memes spread through reinforcement.

Building 7 was not hit by a plane,

The fact that no steel high-rise has ever collapsed from fires,
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Thanks for that self debunking moron!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260528 Oct 9, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao.......he follows science alright, the junk science that knows no Alex Jones bounds....
Can you imagine fat boy as a science teacher???

My god, a generation of cavemen that don't understand gravity but scream at the drop of a hat!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260529 Oct 9, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>For sure.

They yelp about the aircrafts differing damage upon impact but forget about the difference in the density of what they hit.
They just don't care about rational science based arguments in twooferdumb.

If they did, they'd cease being twoofers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260530 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It is especially amazing how these engines didn't even break the windows where they should have hit at the Pentagon, but idiots on here try to tell us they folded and disappeared in the rabbit hole.
Have you even bothered to look at pictures of the entrance hole or are you just mindlessly spewing the conspirajizz you willingly swallows sans proof.

Yet another rhetorical question.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260531 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>They told us they pulled several pieces of paper from the ruble of the crash by Shanksville. Everything else pretty much disintegrated, the plane wings, titanium engines, indestructible landing gears, passengers, luggage pretty much everything but numerous pieces of paper survives.
You can't even get the basics correct because all you do is mindlessly drool over twoofer websites.

"indestructible landing gears"

Gawd you're a moron!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260532 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Ever going to link or was it a LIE OF TWOOF!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260533 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You can BS people some of the time but all the people all the time, especially 23 years of metal cutting experience.
So you were a drone in a production line, no shock!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260534 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They told us they pulled several pieces of paper from the ruble of the crash by Shanksville. Everything else pretty much disintegrated, the plane wings, titanium engines, indestructible landing gears, passengers, luggage pretty much everything but numerous pieces of paper survives.
Of the 17,000-odd pieces of Hindenburg correspondence, roughly 360 withstood the flames, which rose 1,000 feet. Some postcards and envelopes had been placed in a protective bag for later delivery, and others were crammed in the center of regular mailbags, where oxygen couldn’t reach. These singed letters, six of them featured in the show, are among the grandest prizes of philately.

In the days after the disaster, scorched remains of letters were pieced together and sent on. Dolan’s family and friends received several notes that he’d written onboard.(A card to a neighbor is featured in the show.) The zeppelin company also had lists of some of the intended recipients of the incinerated mail. The Hindenburg’s postmaster, who had leapt to safety from an airship window, dutifully informed them via form letter that their mail would not be delivered.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/Fo...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260535 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They told us they pulled several pieces of paper from the ruble of the crash by Shanksville. Everything else pretty much disintegrated, the plane wings, titanium engines, indestructible landing gears, passengers, luggage pretty much everything but numerous pieces of paper survives.
IT'S THE SUPER INSIDE JOB FALSE FLAG WORM JOB!

Worms survived Columbia disaster

Hundreds of worms that were part of an experiment aboard the doomed space shuttle Columbia have been found alive in debris recovered from the crash site, US space agency (Nasa) officials say.

The Caenorhabditis elegans worms, which are about the size of a pin head, were in a four-kilogram (nine-pound) locker that was discovered in Texas several weeks ago.

However, the locker was not opened until this week, when experts were surprised to find that the worms, held in six canisters, each holding eight petri dishes, had survived.

Columbia broke up in the searing heat of re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere on 1 February killing all seven of its crew.

The shuttle had about 60 scientific experiments on board, with a number involving animals, including insects, spiders, fish, bees and silk worms.
A space shuttle investigator examines wreckage, AP
Investigators are trying to piece the shuttle debris together

"To my knowledge, these are the only live experiments that have been located and identified," said Bruce Buckingham, a Nasa spokesman at the Kennedy Space Center.

Along with the worms the locker, which had been located in the shuttle mid-deck, was found to contain some moss from another experiment.

The C elegans worms have a life cycle of seven to 10 days, meaning that the ones found this week were likely to be four or five generations removed from the original space travellers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/299...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260536 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They told us they pulled several pieces of paper from the ruble of the crash by Shanksville. Everything else pretty much disintegrated, the plane wings, titanium engines, indestructible landing gears, passengers, luggage pretty much everything but numerous pieces of paper survives.
"Orange County, CA., Sept. 11 - Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center...

Her parents, Tom and Melanie Frost, have spent two years knowing they will never understand why.

A few days before the first anniversary of our daughter's murder, we were notified that they had found a piece of her in the piles and piles of gritty rubble of the World Trade Center that had been hauled out to Staten Island. It was Lisa's way, we believe, of telling us she wasn't lost.

In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip. We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse. They have found no other personal effects".
http://216.239.59.104/search?q =cache:tI2PQRqfJiIJ:www.msnbc. com/local/MYOC/M324557.asp
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260537 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They told us they pulled several pieces of paper from the ruble of the crash by Shanksville. Everything else pretty much disintegrated, the plane wings, titanium engines, indestructible landing gears, passengers, luggage pretty much everything but numerous pieces of paper survives.
United Airlines Flight 93 slammed into the earth Sept. 11 near Shanksville, Somerset County, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers...

But searchers also gathered surprisingly intact mementos of lives lost.

Those items, such as a wedding ring and other jewelry, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site.
http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001123...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260538 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They told us they pulled several pieces of paper from the ruble of the crash by Shanksville. Everything else pretty much disintegrated, the plane wings, titanium engines, indestructible landing gears, passengers, luggage pretty much everything but numerous pieces of paper survives.
And look at that street.

After the first crash, the debris, plane parts and body parts were all over the area.
http://zibili.com/sept11/91103.htm

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260539 Oct 9, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
SOP for the bwunkers here and their supposed unofficial leader porker pig pie is skating past the evidence that the official govie fairy tale they are all sooo invested in flies in the face of Newtonian science and is totally wrong.

pig You are the liar here. We Truthers only challenge and question your official govie tale. You believe it lock stock and bbl. And with any luck will defend it to your death!

Huh Eh !
You poor little cry baby!

Your problem with me and people like me is we don't allow you to mindlessly spew stupid without being held accountable for it.

As much as your brain dead brethren may agree with your idiotic claim that da ebil gub'ment can't be trusted the fact is that I don't rely on any government for an understanding of science that's more than enough too through the childishly simpatico garbage you mental midgets find so convincing.

So on top of proving reports of molten steel and explosions are commonplace on fires as well as a host of other rational debunkings of your idiocy, we have pictures of the entrance hole at the Pentagon which shows it is way over 20' and that there's no argument about whether the engines could have fit through the hole.

As well it's very obvious the wings and tail created a great deal of damage to the facade.

And your response is yet another fallacious argument that can't hold up to scrutiny anywhere but twooferdumb where "evidunce" is mindlessly accepted without verification.

Good luck with that oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260540 Oct 9, 2013
Twoof: A lie defended by more lies all told by liars.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260541 Oct 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, now you're a missle expert.
I know more about missiles than you do.

Here is a link that will get you up to speed. Enjoy.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/missile/

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260542 Oct 9, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor little cry baby!
Your problem with me and people like me is we don't allow you to mindlessly spew stupid without being held accountable for it.
As much as your brain dead brethren may agree with your idiotic claim that da ebil gub'ment can't be trusted the fact is that I don't rely on any government for an understanding of science that's more than enough too through the childishly simpatico garbage you mental midgets find so convincing.
So on top of proving reports of molten steel and explosions are commonplace on fires as well as a host of other rational debunkings of your idiocy, we have pictures of the entrance hole at the Pentagon which shows it is way over 20' and that there's no argument about whether the engines could have fit through the hole.
As well it's very obvious the wings and tail created a great deal of damage to the facade.
And your response is yet another fallacious argument that can't hold up to scrutiny anywhere but twooferdumb where "evidunce" is mindlessly accepted without verification.
Good luck with that oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Well said.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260543 Oct 9, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S THE SUPER INSIDE JOB FALSE FLAG WORM JOB!
Worms survived Columbia disaster
Hundreds of worms that were part of an experiment aboard the doomed space shuttle Columbia have been found alive in debris recovered from the crash site, US space agency (Nasa) officials say.
The Caenorhabditis elegans worms, which are about the size of a pin head, were in a four-kilogram (nine-pound) locker that was discovered in Texas several weeks ago.
However, the locker was not opened until this week, when experts were surprised to find that the worms, held in six canisters, each holding eight petri dishes, had survived.
Columbia broke up in the searing heat of re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere on 1 February killing all seven of its crew.
The shuttle had about 60 scientific experiments on board, with a number involving animals, including insects, spiders, fish, bees and silk worms.
A space shuttle investigator examines wreckage, AP
Investigators are trying to piece the shuttle debris together
"To my knowledge, these are the only live experiments that have been located and identified," said Bruce Buckingham, a Nasa spokesman at the Kennedy Space Center.
Along with the worms the locker, which had been located in the shuttle mid-deck, was found to contain some moss from another experiment.
The C elegans worms have a life cycle of seven to 10 days, meaning that the ones found this week were likely to be four or five generations removed from the original space travellers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/299...
Wow. Worms can survive a serious explosion and crash. Who would'a guessed?
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#260544 Oct 9, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S THE SUPER INSIDE JOB FALSE FLAG WORM JOB!
Worms survived Columbia disaster
Hundreds of worms that were part of an experiment aboard the doomed space shuttle Columbia have been found alive in debris recovered from the crash site, US space agency (Nasa) officials say.
The Caenorhabditis elegans worms, which are about the size of a pin head, were in a four-kilogram (nine-pound) locker that was discovered in Texas several weeks ago.
However, the locker was not opened until this week, when experts were surprised to find that the worms, held in six canisters, each holding eight petri dishes, had survived.
Columbia broke up in the searing heat of re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere on 1 February killing all seven of its crew.
The shuttle had about 60 scientific experiments on board, with a number involving animals, including insects, spiders, fish, bees and silk worms.
A space shuttle investigator examines wreckage, AP
Investigators are trying to piece the shuttle debris together
"To my knowledge, these are the only live experiments that have been located and identified," said Bruce Buckingham, a Nasa spokesman at the Kennedy Space Center.
Along with the worms the locker, which had been located in the shuttle mid-deck, was found to contain some moss from another experiment.
The C elegans worms have a life cycle of seven to 10 days, meaning that the ones found this week were likely to be four or five generations removed from the original space travellers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/299...
Good find.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260545 Oct 9, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Good find.
Thanks.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260546 Oct 9, 2013
Another interesting tidbit from the Challenger disaster;

"An American flag on loan from Boy Scout Troop 514 from Monument, CO was onboard the Challenger when it broke apart, and salvage efforts recovered it from the Atlantic Ocean completely intact inside its sealed plastic container."

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/geek-triv...

But of course these things have posted many times and twoofers just ignore anything and everything that doesn't bode well for their ignorant claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min RiversideRedneck 118,853
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min RiversideRedneck 2,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Peter Ross 445,832
"Aaay?!! Do you think I have an odd-shaped HEAD... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
New World Order, One World Government 3 hr One Planet One Pe... 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 678,811
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web