Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
David Ray Griffin, PhD Professor Emeritus, Philosophy of Religion and Theology,
LMFAO, A building fell and I need the cause, get me a Theologian STAT!
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So far all the reports I found these hijackers who are alive are keeping a low profile for fear of being killed by the CIA. After all it would blow the hell out of the offical story.
Well then they are not hijackers , furthermore why hide .....go to a favorable consulate , turn their arse's in and flip the table for (immunity)...and blow that air tight lid off the big bad secret conspiracy.

Your boy Alex Jones would have kittens if he ever could rangle up safe passage.

Alex will do anything for a buck...especially big bucks so give him a jingle.

One of you Super Duper Sleuther Truthers must know the location of those....ahem, wrongly accused.

Give it a whirl.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.

It would have taken considerable effort by a number of people with expertise and access to the buildings to rig them so that they could be intentionally collapsed when the two jets hit.
LOL 20 Pilot boy there is some science, form a conclusion then make lame vague statements to support it.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Wow pig that's sum reel gud bwunkin wif ridicule and sum cleverly mispelled wirds.

Ever wonder why its You who gets flamed?

I didn't think so.

Hey sorry charlie you got those other 100 or so names smeared, dismissed and belittled yet? I can find more for ya. Get on with it brother bwunker!

Huh Eh!
Well the hypocrisy of paying for a 54' tall billboard rather than paying an engineer to analyze and report on NIST's computer models or paying for independent (no buddies) analysis of the alleged thermite containing dust is just too much to ignore.

The question is, do they want to prove 911 was an inside jobbity jobbity jobbity job or just being more sheep to the flock?

The answer is very obvious and was summed up by me yesterday.

The self licking ice cream cone of twoof perpetuates itself with no purpose, no meaning and no clue.

Thanks for playing oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither have you.
Would you like to start here?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the plane?
Where are the holes in the building where the titanium engines should have been?
Why were the steel beams pushed outward instead of inward?
Where is the tail section that gets tore off during a plane crash?
Where is the indestructible landing gear?
All the plane parts found did NOT the match a Boeing 757.
Your claims are full of holes.
I know you have no answer, so as usual begin with the insults that will further prove my case. And for that I thank you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Joel S. Hirschhorn, MS (Metallurgical Engineering), PhD (Materials Engineering)
Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978.
Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990.
Testified over 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues.
Author of seven books and over 150 papers, articles, and book chapters on environmental science and technology.
Essay, "Painful 9/11 Truth, " 9/4/07: "Many technical analyses cast doubt on the official explanation of the collapse of three World Trade Center buildings, including those presented by an impressive new group: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. More difficult than discovering the truth, however, is convincing most of the public to accept [it].
When it comes to 9/11, we face the strong belief that only al-Qaeda caused 9/11. But analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers.
The general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.
It would have taken considerable effort by a number of people with expertise and access to the buildings to rig them so that they could be intentionally collapsed when the two jets hit.
Tough questions flood in: Who could have engineered all this? Could foreign agents accomplish such complex actions - and if they did, why not take credit? If Americans did it, why would they intentionally inflict inevitable mass death and devastation? Worse, they seemingly knew about the plan to fly the jets into the towers.
Post-9/11, why have the government and official investigations not come to the same controlled demolition conclusion?
This makes sense if the government was involved.
Blog: http://dailyscare.com/blog/joel_hirschhorn
http://www.wanttoknow.info/070618professorsqu...
Huh Eh !
David Ray Griffin, PhD Professor Emeritus, Philosophy of Religion and Theology, Claremont School of Theology.
Author/editor of over two dozen books, Prof. Griffin first questioned the 9/11 official story in 2003 while exploring a 9/11 timeline filled with reliable, verifiable facts suggesting a major cover-up.
He then switched his focus from theology to 9/11 research. His seminal book on unresolved inconsistencies in the 9/11 official story, The New Pearl Harbor, has sold over 100,000 copies.
His recent Debunking 9/11 Debunking gives in-depth analysis showing that most critics of the 9/11 truth movement are avoiding the deep questions on key, easily verifiable facts.
Essay: "The 9/11 Commission Report tells many lies. This point is implied by my critique's subtitle,'Omissions and Distortions.'
How many lies are contained in The 9/11 Commission Report? I do not know. But, deciding to see how many lies I had discussed in my book, I found that I had identified over 100 of them.
Once I had made the list, it occurred to me that others might find this summary helpful. Hence this article." [List of 115 lies follows.] See full essay at:
http://www.serendipity.li/ ...
Video of Speech 9/14/06: "The official story is false. Why is the official theory an outrageous conspiracy theory? Because every one of the major elements in it can easily be shown to be false."
View video free at http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...
Member: Prof. Griffin is an esteemed member of two major organizations of scholars dedicated to researching and revealing the truth of what happened on the fateful day of 9/11, and of the intrepid WantToKnow.info team of dedicated researchers.
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ray_Griffi...
CV: http://www.ctr4process.org/about/CoDirectors/...
Huh Eh !
Get on it sorry charlie I got lots more for ya.
None is proof. Only unsubstantiated opinions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Congratulations, ReThink911 Supporters!
We did it. Together we raised $25,000 in just three days to keep our 54 tall billboard in Times Square for yet another month thanks to you!
Now we must work together to ensure that the news coverage expands. Stay tuned for a detailed action plan, and get ready to get involved. With thousands of emails to key news outlets, we can make it happen.
http://rethink911.org/
51% of those Canadians ...
Huh Eh !
The Truth is alive ... it's alive !
Who cares? Total waste of time and money except for the billboard company.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the hypocrisy of paying for a 54' tall billboard rather than paying an engineer to analyze and report on NIST's computer models or paying for independent (no buddies) analysis of the alleged thermite containing dust is just too much to ignore.
The question is, do they want to prove 911 was an inside jobbity jobbity jobbity job or just being more sheep to the flock?
The answer is very obvious and was summed up by me yesterday.
The self licking ice cream cone of twoof perpetuates itself with no purpose, no meaning and no clue.
Thanks for playing oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Self licking ice cream cone.

Nice.
rurka w dupie

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
None is proof. Only unsubstantiated opinions.
Run For Rest run,quickly satill ope door to the crazies house
and stick small "rurka w dupe?"
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Total waste of time and money except for the billboard company.
run run Forrest run

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant bro. Did you forget to take your meds today?
I never "forget". I don't take them intentionally. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
run run Forrest run
Dope

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I never "forget". I don't take them intentionally. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
YAWN more boring shit from another paranoid dope
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that claim has already been proven false. Why would the hijackers train to be pilots and never fly the planes? This is absurd.
They never learned to fly a huge commercial 757
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

9/11 hijackers are still alive
Numerous reports from numerous reputable sources
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

https://www.google.com/#q=9/11+hijackers+aliv...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They never learned to fly a huge commercial 757
They obviously did. Besides, then didn't need to land or take off safely; all they needed to do was reach the target and crash into it. Even I could do that without flying lessons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

onemale wrote:
Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm
Nonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

onemale wrote:
https://www.google.com/#q=9/11+hijackers+aliv...
Reputable sources? ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

515 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 93,882
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min An NFL Fan 115,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Anon 722,421
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Girlygirl 456
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 224,728
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 533,766
Illegal immigration 17 min Halfred 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr dodo 457
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••