yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260469 Oct 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I evaluate the possibilities in any situation, I listen to and understand all sides before I come to a conclusion.
Then can you link me to those 20 pilots?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260470 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course not, thats the picture of the inner ring being punched out by the explosion. I, and every person with credibility who finds fault with the official cover-up, has always referred to the entrance hole on the OUTSIDE of the Pentagon pre-collapse... You know, the images with the windows and fire trucks and men fighting the fire.
The amazing thing about you WasteOfWater, is you actually are stupid enough to believe that people are the "twoofers" as described by the smear campaign. You showed your lack of understanding when you entered the forum through deceit believing you would somehow make truth look bad, when in reality, you just harmed your own and the official stories credibility. Not to mention the shallow understanding of the counter position you were trying to argue against.
Before I evaluate the possibilities in any situation, I listen to and understand all sides before I come to a conclusion. Its basically the scientific method, learn about the different theories, test them through thought and discussion, then base my opinion on the most plausible one. You apparently don't subscribe to the methods of science and logic, and just run eyes and mind shut with your preconceived notions. In a way, you're a lot like NIST's reports on 9/11. So you chose the side that most accurately fits your traits.
So
Insults Are Easier
Great. At least you got that far. Where did flight 77 go if not into the Pentagon? You see, I find creating an alternate scenario to be totally implausible. Your final line is a projection. There is no evidence or plausible scenario to fit your preconceived notions.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260471 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course not, thats the picture of the inner ring being punched out by the explosion. I, and every person with credibility who finds fault with the official cover-up, has always referred to the entrance hole on the OUTSIDE of the Pentagon pre-collapse... You know, the images with the windows and fire trucks and men fighting the fire.
The amazing thing about you WasteOfWater, is you actually are stupid enough to believe that people are the "twoofers" as described by the smear campaign. You showed your lack of understanding when you entered the forum through deceit believing you would somehow make truth look bad, when in reality, you just harmed your own and the official stories credibility. Not to mention the shallow understanding of the counter position you were trying to argue against.
Before I evaluate the possibilities in any situation, I listen to and understand all sides before I come to a conclusion. Its basically the scientific method, learn about the different theories, test them through thought and discussion, then base my opinion on the most plausible one. You apparently don't subscribe to the methods of science and logic, and just run eyes and mind shut with your preconceived notions. In a way, you're a lot like NIST's reports on 9/11. So you chose the side that most accurately fits your traits.
So
Insults Are Easier
The plane was going 733.33 feet per second. That was more than enough speed to fold the wings. The engines are attached too the wings and had no problem passing through the wall of windows.

Your words, "The amazing thing about you WasteOfWater, is you actually are stupid enough to believe .... "

Looks like insults are easier for you as you fecklessly project an attitude of superiority.

Are you kidding me?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260472 Oct 8, 2013
Hahahaha?

Do you actually laugh as you write or do you sit there quietly just intending to make it appear so?

And Im not claiming perfect understanding of anything, I still can learn much about most things. You on the other hand have learned everything, and theres nothing left... Thats what makes you the idiot.

Theres a History Channel doc about the WTC construction out their where the architect is quoted as saying each tower can withstand two 707 impacts because the design was like a screen door mesh, when you puncture it the hole does not damage the integrity of the screen door.

He died there, so we cant cross examine him...

Why is this relevant? Only one impact occurred in each. Is this because that Bazant character got his hack collapse theories published in journals over the reasonable objections of other engineers? So much so that one of them received feedback from the journals editor agreeing his objections were valid, only to see it magically appear with no explanation or corrections. Looks like some behind the scenes arm twisting was applied to get that on.

But you wont understand the implications, you never do.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#260473 Oct 8, 2013
No I'm not kidding, because for you insults are easier, for me, insults are necessary from time to time due to accuracy.

The plane past through the windows without breaking them huh? Perhaps you can tell me another word that means stupid if it so offends you, but that plane through unbroken windows concept might be the stupidest thing you have said in a long list of stupid things.

My god woman...

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260474 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions are backed with nothing other than suppositions. Obviously you haven't been paying attention. Everything has been presented previously.
The buildings pancaked. It is quite obvious.
You believe the official story and according to the final official story the building did NOT pancake. The chief spokesman said, "the building did not pancake" He knew a panacake is so ridiculous very few would be stupid enough to believe that.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#260475 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Great. At least you got that far. Where did flight 77 go if not into the Pentagon? You see, I find creating an alternate scenario to be totally implausible. Your final line is a projection. There is no evidence or plausible scenario to fit your preconceived notions.
You dont create alternative scenarios to conclude they are implausible, you create implausible scenarios to confirm your preconceived opinion. The trademark sign of indoctrination.

Where were these scenarios when you were a twoofer last November? You have denied repeatedly since that time you were lying about it, so are you now admitting you were lying about the November incident and each time you denied it since?

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260476 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane was going 733.33 feet per second. That was more than enough speed to fold the wings. The engines are attached too the wings and had no problem passing through the wall of windows.
Your words, "The amazing thing about you WasteOfWater, is you actually are stupid enough to believe .... "
Looks like insults are easier for you as you fecklessly project an attitude of superiority.
Are you kidding me?
Why didn't the wings fold in at the towers???
The planes sliced in the towers like butter, the wings didn't even appear to buckle at all.
But at the Pentagon the entire plane disappears into a rabbit hole.
How do you find your way to work in the morning?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#260477 Oct 8, 2013
You are just perpetually in smear mode, there is truly nothing underneath the smear, is there Dudley?

And no I haven't looked, because I know what I read at the time, and I don't lie, so I don't need to double check myself.

But what are you saying? Are you claiming plated metals don't melt at their melting points? Or are you claiming steel is never plated for various reasons like corrosion résistance?

If you have a child's mind, then

Insults Are Easier
Of course you haven't looked. It was a lie you tried to use to cover for your previous lie that molten steel=cd.

And it's very funny how you whine and snivel about being smeared by your own words taken in context all the while baselessly accusing thousands of being complicit in the cover up of mass murder.

Oh and seriously?

I can easily support what I've said in the past and easily show the garbage you've claimed. Just another example of how willingly you lie to cover for your previous lies and you do it for one reason and one reason only.

Because,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Canada

#260478 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>The plane was going 733.33 feet per second. That was more than enough speed to fold the wings. The engines are attached too the wings and had no problem passing through the wall of windows.

Are you kidding me?
Note that a short time ago he claimed that a) he looks at all the information available then comes to a conclusion and b) came to the conclusion that the hole in the Pentagon was less than 20' yet ignored a couple of pictures that proves that claim incorrect.

It is funny too how liars like him try to pretend they have moral superiority yet have proven time and again that they have zero integrity and are incapable of honesty.

Okotoks, Canada

#260479 Oct 8, 2013
Here's a composite, from a twoofer website no less, that shows the hole in the Pentagon is well over 20',

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis...

And again, one twoofer makes a claim that was utterly ridiculous and unsupportable and all twoofers since mindlessly chant the same mantra like cutists parroting scripture...because twooferdumb has no mechanism for expelling stupid.

Okotoks, Canada

#260480 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The planes sliced in the towers like butter, the wings didn't even appear to buckle at all.
It's called physics and you're an imbecile.

Okotoks, Canada

#260481 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You dont create alternative scenarios to conclude they are implausible, you create implausible scenarios to confirm your preconceived opinion. The trademark sign of indoctrination.
Where were these scenarios when you were a twoofer last November? You have denied repeatedly since that time you were lying about it, so are you now admitting you were lying about the November incident and each time you denied it since?
Insults Are Easier
Oh the B-E-A-utiful irony!

Now THAT'S funny!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260482 Oct 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know that. Why did they come to this country and take flying lessons if not to hijack planes?
LOL Everyone who comes to this country to take flying lessons is going to hijack planes.

This is common knowledge, but not for you huh, honey!

Huh Eh !

Okotoks, Canada

#260483 Oct 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has.

Just to show there's no truth in twoof.

Canada

#260484 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You believe the official story and according to the final official story the building did NOT pancake. The chief spokesman said, "the building did not pancake" He knew a panacake is so ridiculous very few would be stupid enough to believe that.
The collapse was progressive you idiot.

That's what it says in the report you've never read nor would you have a hope in hell understanding.

And you have no clue if a pancake collapse is possible since you have no understanding of the science behind it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260485 Oct 8, 2013
Theres a History Channel doc about the WTC construction out their where the architect is quoted as saying each tower can withstand two 707 impacts because the design was like a screen door mesh, when you puncture it the hole does not damage the integrity of the screen door.
He was not an architect he was an engineer and father of the towers and he clearly said they could take the impact but fire was an uncertainty.

But then you know this in your lies for the twoff? Do you even know what an architect does, they don't do impact studies, that's for sure.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260486 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
500 mph and aluminum which one can cut with a table saw blade made for pine.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260487 Oct 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the official story
I was just wondering why do you LIE!
onemale wrote:
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260488 Oct 8, 2013
You idiots can argue about just exactly how big or small any of the holes in the Pentagon are till you all are blue in the face.

But the fact remains that for some strange reason they are all somewhat round and none of them are big enough for a whole Boeing 757, complete with wings, engines, tail, rear horizontal stabilizers etc.

And what kind of aluminum airplane body can stay round long enough to punch all the way through to the inner hole which is fairly round?

Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min PadMark 687,291
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Aura Mytha 31,084
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Aerobatty 987,309
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 44 min Johnny 25
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 1 hr Satan 5
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 1 hr Johnny 49
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Johnny 179
More from around the web