yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260239 Oct 4, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, just hit the "I agree" symbol and STFU you disgusting maggot.

And its not exactly, because nobody wants the NIST models to simply recreate them, they want to simulation so they can add in the correct parameters of thermal conductivity in the concrete and steel.

Is your whole family dumb as you or are you the black sheep?

Insults Are Easier
I know you mental midgets try not to be ironic but seriously!

Calling her stupid and completely missing the fact that your charlatan masters have all the information the require to accomplish exactly what you state above is as ironic as it gets.

The NIST reports contain pretty much all the information needed for twoof to do their own FEA/modelling of the collapses and prove their theories correct yet your masters choose to buy billboard space and air time to spread their gospel of stupid and bring in new sheep for fleecing.

And lets face it, you're not informed or knowledgable enough to discern whether anything twoof would do with a model was sound science anyway. You just want more scripture to quote to the non-BLEEVERS.

Still looking for that post and will find it but in the meantime, perhaps you could explain why Jones put up a smoke screen (his email to a senator) rather than follow procedure by filing an FOIA request the same as others have.

You're just so bloody gullible.

Steel plating.

Edmonton, Canada

#260240 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>Well if you had any character or dignity, you'd know how ridiculous YOU are.

Insults Are Easier
If you had any character you'd assimilate all the times you've been proven wrong and re-evaluate your position as its obviously based on lies and misrepresentations.

But you don't, because you don't...have any integrity or character.

Steel plating.

Edmonton, Canada

#260241 Oct 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Most people with narcissistic behavior are unaware of their affliction. Because they are that way, their behavior is seen as perfectly normal by the person who possesses narcissistic personality disorder.

An exaggerated sense of one's own abilities and achievements.

Always needing to feel that you are right in any type of debate or disagreement.

Feeling that anybody who disagrees with your point of view is stupid and dumb is classic narcissism.

A constant need for attention, affirmation and praise.

A belief that he or she is unique or "special" and should only associate with other people of the same educational or professional status.

Persistent fantasies about attaining success and power.

Exploiting other people for personal gain.

A sense of entitlement and expectation of special treatment.

A preoccupation with power or success.

Feeling envious of others, or believing that others are envious of him or her.

A lack of empathy for others.

Thinking that they are always right and anyone
who disagrees with their viewpoint is stupid and low brow.

An official diagnosis can be made by a qualified mental health professional, and requires that the individual exhibit 5 of the 9 symptoms identified in the DSM-IV. Practitioners must also rule out other psychiatric disorders in order to make a diagnosis.

People with narcissistic personality disorder are typically described as arrogant, conceited, self-centered and haughty.

Because they imagine themselves as superior to others, they often insist on possessing items that reflect a successful lifestyle. Like a beautiful guitar, or a new shiny car, or expensive musical equipment.

Despite this exaggerated self-image, they are reliant on constant praise and attention to reinforce their self-esteem.

As a result, those with narcissistic personality disorder are usually very sensitive to criticism, which is often viewed as a personal attack.

Does this sound like anyone we know?

Huh Eh !
The fact that you have and have repeatedly proven you have no clue about the science behind the collapses yet assert everything that doesn't fit your screwed up world view as false pretty much makes you the poster boy for your copy paste!

Thanks for playing oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Okotoks, Canada

#260242 Oct 4, 2013
BTW Ignorance, I did find a post where you claim plated steel melts in fires but steel does not!
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has. Your two examples of steel melting were causes by steel failing by a fuel fed fire. At WTC, the aircraft exploded, burning off the fuel rapidly. Did you see a cloud of unburnt fuel cascading down on the street below? No, because it was consumed in the fireball.
So who's the liar? Never mind, liar.
And make no mistake, steel did melt on 9-11.
http://youtu.be/h7S9bnd_pnY
The WTC meteorite, the un cracked horseshoe steel beams, was a result of high temps not attainable in office fires. With the exploding fireball consuming the fuel quickly, what we saw was simply a multi floor office fire.
John Gross is seen in this video claiming witnesses never said steel melted. He is either incompetent, compartmentalized, or simply lying. But it shows the mindset of the NIST investigation to be fraudulent.
The space beam theory is not something I personally can vouch for, but its not something I can rule out either. This technology has been around since Tesla, and obviously continued to this day.
http://youtu.be/6AiFL9FSz-E
So you should just concern yourself with Canadians, because America doesn't require you to tell us what to know, given your lack of understanding in American affairs.
Stupid repetitive Canadian, without the words twoofer and moron, you would be speechless.
Insults Are Easier
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Wow!

Just wow!

And you wonder why twoofers get called scientifically illiterate!

Okotoks, Canada

#260243 Oct 4, 2013
Oh and I'm still waiting, like a year later, for you to link to one news paper article where they discuss reports of PLATED STEEL melting...or act with integrity and admit it was a lie to begin with.

Oh right, you have none of that!
Charlie Sheen

Crete, NE

#260244 Oct 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
911 - Proof a plane did NOT hit PENTAGON - Experts agree
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =beIbbnt9LHkXX
Sure, Everyone saw it, did you ever find a link to your lie of twooff?
onemale wrote:
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260245 Oct 4, 2013
Does anyone here know the difference between:

plated steel?

plate steel?

steel plate?

steel plating?

Because the way you bwunkers bandy these terms around it is obvious none of you have any idea what these terms mean.

Even lowly welders who own one third of their welding machines like the ego involved porker pig boy don't know how to use these terms correctly or what material they refer to.

Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#260246 Oct 4, 2013
It's really not that difficult if you think about it oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

Steel plate and plate steel is the same.

Plated steel implies steel which has been plated with an unknown material.

Steel plating implies an unknown material being plated with steel.

I just figured out your problem.

It's the thinking part right!

Rhetorical question.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#260247 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, just hit the "I agree" symbol and STFU you disgusting maggot.
And its not exactly, because nobody wants the NIST models to simply recreate them, they want to simulation so they can add in the correct parameters of thermal conductivity in the concrete and steel.
Is your whole family dumb as you or are you the black sheep?
Insults Are Easier
Ad hominem post

Models have already been done by numerous independent sources and posted here. You haven't been paying any attention.

Ad hominem post

Looks like all you have left are insults. Those are easier for you by your own admission.

Scotts Valley, CA

#260248 Oct 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Does anyone here know the difference between:
plated steel?
plate steel?
steel plate?
steel plating?
Because the way you bwunkers bandy these terms around it is obvious none of you have any idea what these terms mean.
Even lowly welders who own one third of their welding machines like the ego involved porker pig boy don't know how to use these terms correctly or what material they refer to.
Huh Eh !
Steel plates are used to direct charges inward to separate building members. Welding cuts through steel at a rather low rate of speed as would the theoretical termite. Looks like you have no welding experience.

#260249 Oct 4, 2013
Oh my even the uneducated Canadian narcissistic porker pig welder (who owns one third of his welding machine) does know what those terms mean.

I'll have to re-evaluate my position and do the right thing.

So why don't you do your bwunker friends a favor and tell them how to use those terms when they post about tons of steel plating that had to have been used to direct explosives against the structural elements of the WTC towers, when apparently all that was needed was some office furnishing fires and a little gravity to make the structural supports fail and the buildings could then fall down.

Huh Eh !

Scotts Valley, CA

#260251 Oct 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Oh my even the uneducated Canadian narcissistic porker pig welder (who owns one third of his welding machine) does know what those terms mean.
So why don't you do your bwunker friends a favor and tell them how to use those terms when they post about tons of steel plating that had to have been used to direct explosives against the structural elements of the WTC towers, when apparently all that was needed was some office furnishing fires and a little gravity to make the structural supports fail and the buildings could then fall down.
Huh Eh !
Pure drivel. Here are the essential elements involved in bringing down the towers.

1. High speed plane crash severing many essential structural elements and damaging several floors as well as opening up the side of the building to updrafts.

2. Thousands of gallons of jet fuel exploding into a ball of fire in an instant.

3. Updrafts causing high temperature ignition of any ignitable materials.

4. Severing of fire sprinkler stand pipes making fire sprinklers fail on several floors.

5. Deflection of floor trusses causing failure due too fires in excess of 1,400 degrees F. as evidenced by this deflection.

6. Thousands of tons of weight bearing down upon weakened sub-structures.

7. Static load factors becoming dynamic causing successive structural failure.

#260253 Oct 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure drivel. Here are the essential elements involved in bringing down the towers.
1. High speed plane crash severing many essential structural elements and damaging several floors as well as opening up the side of the building to updrafts.
2. Thousands of gallons of jet fuel exploding into a ball of fire in an instant.
4. Severing of fire sprinkler stand pipes making fire sprinklers fail on several floors.
5. Deflection of floor trusses causing failure due too fires in excess of 1,400 degrees F. as evidenced by this deflection.
And where did you get your structural engineering degree?

How did the sub-structures get weakened?

You got links for any of that bullshit?

I thought not.

Link or Lie & Cry

Huh Eh !
onemale

Pana, IL

#260254 Oct 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Everyone saw it, did you ever find a link to your lie of twooff?
<quoted text>
I have asked you about 10 questions to your one that you could not answer, now just answer just one that you could not answer.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260255 Oct 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh Eh !
Oh but porker pig is an expert in everything, thermite, explosives, everything, just ask him he'll tell you... He knows everything in a pig's eye.

onemale

Pana, IL

#260256 Oct 4, 2013
A good one doc.
Wastewater needs flushed every so often.

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you get your structural engineering degree?

How did the sub-structures get weakened?

You got links for any of that bullshit?

I thought not.

Link or Lie & Cry

Huh Eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#260257 Oct 4, 2013
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS still can't figure out that in order for twoof to have any point, they first need to prove the buildings could not have collapsed from fire induced structural failure.

And no one except for a few scientifically illiterate twoofers thinks the lower part of the structure required pre-weakening.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260258 Oct 4, 2013
The thing that puzzles me is... the fuel didn't explode until the plane was well into the building. The fuel tanks should have ruptured upon impact therefore most of the fuel and fire should have been on the entry point and on the side of the buildings. Instead the biggest explosion was on the opposite side of the building which is impossible if it was jet fuel from the plane.

According to a military demolition expert; the color of the flame was the wrong color for jet fuel. He said it was the correct color for explosives.

onemale

Pana, IL

#260259 Oct 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS still can't figure out that in order for twoof to have any point, they first need to prove the buildings could not have collapsed from fire induced structural failure.
And no one except for a few scientifically illiterate twoofers thinks the lower part of the structure required pre-weakening.
You can't expect everyone to be a scientist...
but then you are just a scientist wanna be...
or that a scientist in a pigs eye?

#260260 Oct 4, 2013
Quote from waste of water:

6. "Thousands of tons of weight bearing down upon weakened sub-structures."

Quote from porker pig boy:

"And no one except for a few scientifically illiterate twoofers thinks the lower part of the structure required pre-weakening."

Well for once I agree with you that waste of water is scientifically illiterate but I thought she was a debwunker like you.

Still no link from waste of water so what she claims is totally false Eh!

So now waste of water is a truth seeker?

If not maybe you two should get your stories straight.

How ironic! LOL

Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,604
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 559,633
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min preteen girl 605,045
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Chris Clearwater 175,684
Pastor Rod Parsley’s Father Dies at Age 80 (Jul '13) 1 hr Joyce 7
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,819
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web