yes

no

well, im not sure

Dr_Zorderz

Mill Valley, CA

#260370 Oct 5, 2013
Hollywood PMC wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent and well posted point. What ever happened to all the "Black-Boxes"? I watched the History Channels, Modern Marvels, on how indestructible they make them, yet not one was recovered.
The bwunkers and others will tell you all the black boxes were recovered. But so what. Do you really believe the fbi will truthfully tell you about what info is recovered from them?

Once the authorities get their hands on any type of information its all over for the truth.

Why would they tell us anything that would implicate them?

They call it deception for a reason.

Huh Eh !
Dr_Zorderz

Mill Valley, CA

#260371 Oct 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, surprise, who would'a guessed the hijackers were on the planes.
Airline manifests mysteriously appeared six years after the fact. All of them as easily faked by the FBI as bama's birth certificate.

Charlie Sheen is not your real name. Its a fake. Dr Zorderz is not my real name either. See how deceptively simple that is?

Unless you believe everything you find on the internet.

And obviously you do.

The airline manifests mean nothing, except to a crybaby who wants to believe with all his heart that his govie will protect and support her no matter how many buildings they demolish with people still inside them.

Huh Eh
Dr_Zorderz

Mill Valley, CA

#260372 Oct 5, 2013
And wastewater is not your real name either but it sure fits good.

Because you are a real waste of good water.

Huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260373 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Airline manifests mysteriously appeared six years after the fact. All of them as easily faked by the FBI as bama's birth certificate.
Charlie Sheen is not your real name. Its a fake. Dr Zorderz is not my real name either. See how deceptively simple that is?
And obviously you do.
The airline manifests mean nothing, except to a crybaby who wants to believe with all his heart that his govie will protect and support her no matter how many buildings they demolish with people still inside them.
Huh Eh
The manifests existed from the start at the airlines as they have to comply with FAA guidelines. The names were originally left of the victim list because the hijackers were listed as the perpetrators. It is a well known fact that they attended flight training classes and hung out at strip clubs. Now why would they do that? You can deny whatever you wish to feed your paranoid delusion. Why would I care?

Location hidden

#260374 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And wastewater is not your real name either but it sure fits good.
Because you are a real waste of good water.
Huh eh !
And this is relevant? How?

Location hidden

#260375 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The bwunkers and others will tell you all the black boxes were recovered. But so what. Do you really believe the fbi will truthfully tell you about what info is recovered from them?
Once the authorities get their hands on any type of information its all over for the truth.
Why would they tell us anything that would implicate them?
They call it deception for a reason.
Huh Eh !
Some were not recovered. Others were damaged with no recoverable information.

Yes. The FBI would be trustworthy. Why should they lie? They had nothing to conceal.

Location hidden

#260376 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>

Huh Eh
This is another projection. Why would I want to believe that which is perfectly obvious? It is you who wants to believe in something that didn't happen. You seek to feed your paranoid delusion that the government is out to get you. They may not help you much but they are way to disorganized to actively come after you in any meaningful way.

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

#260377 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again sorry charlie.
Huh eh !

Yeah, and he's dating a model he met on the internet. CharLIE that is.

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

#260378 Oct 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another projection. Why would I want to believe that which is perfectly obvious? It is you who wants to believe in something that didn't happen. You seek to feed your paranoid delusion that the government is out to get you. They may not help you much but they are way to disorganized to actively come after you in any meaningful way.
Yeah, keep thinking like that. Not the DMV or MVA

Location hidden

#260379 Oct 5, 2013
Hollywood PMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, keep thinking like that. Not the DMV or MVA
Meaning what?
onemale

Pana, IL

#260380 Oct 5, 2013
Why are fuel prices falling???
Thanks to the Russian president, Vladimir Putin.
Putin peacefully asked the Syrian government to give up their chemical weapons to the UN and they said okay.
It's amazing what a smile and a handshake can do.

The U.S. was the terrorist on the attack on Libya. Putin had seen enough, he decided to put his foot down and intervene.
This proves that Putin is a much better leader than all our leaders combined.
In Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya the U.S. has become the terrorists.
Putin is fighting the real war on terror, and he is doing it without firing a shot
If Putin is trying to make our politicians look like a band of jackasses... he did an excellent job.

onemale

Pana, IL

#260381 Oct 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget you link to the 20 pilots who could not fly?
Pilots who cannot fly???
Hum, where's all the plane crashes to prove that???
If they cannot fly they are not pilots.
You don't make any sense, save yourself the embarrassment and give up.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260382 Oct 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You compare a plane going 500 mph to low pressure fluid dynamics! LMFAO.
I'm talking about a fireball and you're over in left field talking about a plane... amazing... save yourself the embarrassment and give up.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260383 Oct 6, 2013
What about the top part that broke off of Tower 2?
What about all the outer beams that fell over the sides, not into the building?
Didn't all of that remove much of the weight?
You conveniently leave out certain details.
You're describing the pancake theory, but the chief NIST spokesperson said "the buildings did NOT pancake"
You're going against your own belief of the official story.
You stepped on your own dick, again, save yourself the embarrassment and give up

Porkpie Hat wrote:
"The resulting impact load, when the falling superstructure collided with the structure below, caused
previously undamaged columns to buckle. The falling mass then increased, transmitting a higher impact
load to the next floor below, and a huge stress wave propagated downwards, destroying previously
undamaged structure, and eventually destroying the whole building. Simplified calculations support this
explanation of the collapse (Bazant and Zhou, 2001), which accords with the evidence of eye-witnesses."
www.grantadesign.com/download/papers/universi ... ;

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260384 Oct 6, 2013
Wow!

Translation of twoofs attempts to dumb down the populus over the last 24 hours or so;

Ignorance is Bliss: "Waaaa! Waaaa! I don't understand radiation but I think I heard once that cameras can't work on the moon and I believe it lock, stock and barrel 'cause it's cool to rage against the machine!"

Oh elevator boy-sheep: "Boo hoo hoo! Do my homework for me. Please! Puh-leeese do my homework for me! I'm too inept and stupid to do it on my own!"

Manyfails: "Duhhhhh....I don't get it so I'll say whatever pops into my empty little head and pretend eye one! Duhhhhhh....oh look, a butterfly."

go
twoof
gone...
Pegasus

United States

#260385 Oct 6, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the radiation effect on the film in the cameras, methy, so do try to keep up.
Ever tried to take film through x-ray machines? Ever seen the moon photographed using an x-ray camera? I let you in on a little secret, it radiates x-rays. Ever heard of cosmic rays? Well methy, outside of the Van Allen radiation belts, those things are flooding down upon the moons surface.
What I said had nothing to do with the astronauts traveling through the radiation belts. Although, when James Van Allen first discovered the belts, he found radiation levels so high he doubted men would be able to build a spacecraft to traverse them in the immediate future. Later, of course he changed his story to fit NASA's propaganda.
WhyNow Im going strictly off memory here, and its been awhile since I discussed this subject, but film on the ISS (International Space Station) has to be stored in lead containers to protect it from just passing through a little low altitude portion (the S. Atlantic Anomaly) of the belts every orbit, yet Apollo missions had zero film protection on their mission. Astronauts even changed film magazines during their moonwalks out in the open, if you can believe that! Well of course you can, because you believe anything you are told by officials.
Thats why for you
Insults Are Easier
You clowns just love to make mountains out of mole hills.
The Van Allen Belts are loaded with high energy protons unlike devastating gamma rays, by limited shielding and quicker passage so traveling through the CHOSEN area that is 40 degrees in angle to the equator.

You morons think everything is a conspiracy.
The Russians must have been part of this supposed conspiracy for sending a dog to, through, and beyond the Van Allen Belts .

Insults are sure easier with clowns like you........idiot.
Pegasus

United States

#260386 Oct 6, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is that not his real name, he cant even register it with topix because someone else already has. So not only is he an idiot, shallow, dishonest troll, hes also unoriginal.
Nothing worse than unoriginal, thats why
Insults Are Easier
You should do something about your delusions and paranoia.

To think whackadoos like you have access to the internet........did you know Captcha is a government conspiracy.

That ought to get your peanut brain to fire off some action.

LOL.
Pegasus

United States

#260387 Oct 6, 2013
Truther loony tunes lurk in the shadows plotting their next assault of chemtrails, hurricane machines and goblins.

Alex Jones has sown the Truther seed si it is up to you lunatics to carry the torch so Alex may bask in steak tips and lobster from here until his heart craps out due to living very large on the dime of jokers such as Zorderz, Insults to Injury and Shemale.
onemale

Pana, IL

#260388 Oct 6, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>You should do something about your delusions and paranoia.
To think whackadoos like you have access to the internet........did you know Captcha is a government conspiracy.
That ought to get your peanut brain to fire off some action.
LOL.
When they hit the nail on the head you don't like it.

Location hidden

#260389 Oct 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
When they hit the nail on the head you don't like it.
It looks more like somebody pounded a nail into your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Chess Jurist 950,687
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 627,534
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min LAWEST100 615,810
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 22 min WasteWater 223,083
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min karl44 14,295
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 35 min anonymous 17,814
bhai bon ki sex korte chan ba korsen (Feb '15) 1 hr rock 71
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 180,016
More from around the web