Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
Hypocrisy and paranoia are interesting things, especially when mixed together. WasteOfWater needs to pretend others are afflicted with paranoia so she doesn't feel it, as she ignores Dudley's hypocrisy by his unwillingness to really address my criticisms of him. He admitted when hes wrong? Where? Did you ever see it? NIST lead investigator John Gross says the term "free fall speed", yet others who say it are "scientifically illiterate."
Whats more paranoid then thinking every poster you ever disagreed with is named Tom, or Momma Insanity? And whats more hypocritical then accusing others of what you do?
And 2 hours a day reading Topix is insane, and considering his propensity to lie through his teeth, 8 hours a day is much more likely. Chances are, this is his job, and Porkpie Hat is not Dudley's only topix name. Barring him developing some integrity that he has so far shown he's incapable of, this will never occur.
Do you think WasteWater is an R. Kelly fan? Is that the type of waste water a person without dignity enjoys?
I'm tired of doing it to her, as its really not something I find interesting.
Nebraska meth is here after spending all day yesterday looking for copies to paste for his smear campaign. Fun, fun, fun.
Insults Are Easier
Let's address the issues one at a time.

How about the idea that thermite was used for demolition?

People talk about successive explosions. This can only be caused by failures or directed charges.

1. It has never been established that thermite can be used to cut through I-beams. It so, it would be a slow process similar to using a cutting torch.

2. Demolition proponents wrongly showed such an I-beam which was actually cut by a cutting torch.

3. Directed charges require steel plate on each side of the charge to direct it inward to sever I-beams at joints. It is a highly complicated and invasive procedure using tons of steel plate.

Conclusion. The use of thermite is absurd.

Yea, we know. Insults are easier for you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Hypocrisy and paranoia are interesting things, especially when mixed together. WasteOfWater needs to pretend others are afflicted with paranoia so she doesn't feel it, as she ignores Dudley's hypocrisy by his unwillingness to really address my criticisms of him. He admitted when hes wrong? Where? Did you ever see it? NIST lead investigator John Gross says the term "free fall speed", yet others who say it are "scientifically illiterate."
Whats more paranoid then thinking every poster you ever disagreed with is named Tom, or Momma Insanity? And whats more hypocritical then accusing others of what you do?
And 2 hours a day reading Topix is insane, and considering his propensity to lie through his teeth, 8 hours a day is much more likely. Chances are, this is his job, and Porkpie Hat is not Dudley's only topix name. Barring him developing some integrity that he has so far shown he's incapable of, this will never occur.
Do you think WasteWater is an R. Kelly fan? Is that the type of waste water a person without dignity enjoys?
I'm tired of doing it to her, as its really not something I find interesting.
Nebraska meth is here after spending all day yesterday looking for copies to paste for his smear campaign. Fun, fun, fun.
Insults Are Easier
Other than childish insults, the only issue you bring to the table here is "free fall speed."

1. Huge chunks of the towers fell at free fall speed. The towers fell as a slower rate of speed.

2. WT7 also fell at less than free fall speed.

Free fall has been completely debunked by numerous sources.

Free-fall speed is an absurd and false claim.

Looks like insults are easier when all you have are absurd opinions.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

NIST lead investigator John Gross says the term "free fall speed", yet others who say it are "scientifically illiterate."
It can be determined with all other variables in place, it is not a set speed, sorry a basic concept is WAY OVER YOUR HEAD!

Near the surface of the Earth, an object in free fall in a vacuum will accelerate at approximately 9.8 m/s², independent of its mass. With air resistance acting upon an object that has been dropped, the object will eventually reach a terminal velocity, around 56 m/s (200 km/h or 120 mph) for a human body. Terminal velocity depends on many factors including mass, drag coefficient, and relative surface area and will only be achieved if the fall is from sufficient altitude. A typical skydiver in a spread-eagle position will reach terminal velocity after about 12 seconds, during which time they will have fallen around 450 m (approx 1,500 ft).[1]
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the news, could you link us to this LIE OF YOURS HOGSNIFFER!
<quoted text>
So far all the reports I found these hijackers who are alive are keeping a low profile for fear of being killed by the CIA. After all it would blow the hell out of the offical story.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

WHY WE WILL LOSE WORLD WAR 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So far all the reports I found these hijackers who are alive are keeping a low profile for fear of being killed by the CIA. After all it would blow the hell out of the offical story.
Except that claim has already been proven false. Why would the hijackers train to be pilots and never fly the planes? This is absurd.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Its the flouridated water, aluminum in antiperspirants, floride toothpaste, iodized salt, etc. The major ingredient in Prozac is flouride. The Illuminati wants us docile like the jews in 1930s Germany. I hate Big Brother.
Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
John 3:16 & Ephesians 6:12
www.WND.com
www.physics911.org
Nice rant bro. Did you forget to take your meds today?
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

15 of the 19 alleged hijackers are Saudi Arabian.
How did they have ties with Bin Laden in a cave in Afghanistan?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Liar

A: You said they WERE ON TV, IS THAT A LOW PROFILE?

B: If you keep a low profile you don't expose your so called lie and are are at risk of being kill so you don't expose it. Go on national TV and death equals exposure.(You did not do it and when you went public saying so you were killed.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
15 of the 19 alleged hijackers are Saudi Arabian.
How did they have ties with Bin Laden in a cave in Afghanistan?
WELL, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF THE BELOW DIAPER SNIFFER! In front of Cameras 6 weeks after 9-11? LMFAO and YOU HAVE NO LINK?
onemale wrote:
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations, ReThink911 Supporters!

We did it. Together we raised $25,000 in just three days to keep our 54’ tall billboard in Times Square for yet another month – thanks to you!

Now we must work together to ensure that the news coverage expands. Stay tuned for a detailed action plan, and get ready to get involved. With thousands of emails to key news outlets, we can make it happen.

http://rethink911.org/

51% of those Canadians ...

Huh Eh !

The Truth is alive ... it's alive !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>It can be determined with all other variables in place, it is not a set speed, sorry a basic concept is WAY OVER YOUR HEAD!

Near the surface of the Earth, an object in free fall in a vacuum will accelerate at approximately 9.8 m/sĀ², independent of its mass. With air resistance acting upon an object that has been dropped, the object will eventually reach a terminal velocity, around 56 m/s (200 km/h or 120 mph) for a human body. Terminal velocity depends on many factors including mass, drag coefficient, and relative surface area and will only be achieved if the fall is from sufficient altitude. A typical skydiver in a spread-eagle position will reach terminal velocity after about 12 seconds, during which time they will have fallen around 450 m (approx 1,500 ft).[1]
It's quite humorous to watch him think he has a point but be so completely clueless as to why he doesn't.

Gross mentions free fall speed at (IIRC) 5.4 seconds into collapse. This is a specific reference to velocity.

Here's the twoofer version which is a completely bogus and meaningless statement, "WTC 7 fell at free fall speed".

The difference is between having a clue and not understanding what a clue is.

[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Congratulations, ReThink911 Supporters!

We did it. Together we raised $25,000 in just three days to keep our 54Ā’ tall billboard in Times Square for yet another month Ā– thanks to you!

Now we must work together to ensure that the news coverage expands. Stay tuned for a detailed action plan, and get ready to get involved. With thousands of emails to key news outlets, we can make it happen.

http://rethink911.org/

51% of those Canadians ...

Huh Eh !

The Truth is alive ... it's alive !
A 54' tall STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Wow, dats sum reel gud twoofing!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite humorous to watch him think he has a point but be so completely clueless as to why he doesn't.
Gross mentions free fall speed at (IIRC) 5.4 seconds into collapse. This is a specific reference to velocity.
Here's the twoofer version which is a completely bogus and meaningless statement, "WTC 7 fell at free fall speed".
The difference is between having a clue and not understanding what a clue is.
[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss
We are left with a bucket full of flunkies.

This level of understanding (Free Fall) by no means takes a degree, just reading comprehension, since we have rest to motion, a valid initial free fall speed could easily be 1/16 of an inch per year.

NOW TO BLOW THEIR MINDS!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Did you ever see it? NIST lead investigator John Gross says the term "free fall speed", yet others who say it are "scientifically illiterate."
An object in the technical sense of free fall may not necessarily be falling down in the usual sense of the term. An object moving upwards would not normally be considered to be falling but if it is subject to the force of gravity only, it is said to be in free fall. The moon thus is in free fall.

In a uniform gravitational field, in the absence of any other forces, gravitation acts on each part of the body equally and this is akin to weightlessness, a condition which also obtains when the gravitational field is zero such as when far away from any gravitating body. A body in free fall experiences "0-g".
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

NIST lead investigator John Gross says the term "free fall speed", yet others who say it are "scientifically illiterate!
An object in the technical sense of free fall may not necessarily be falling down in the usual sense of the term. An object moving upwards would not normally be considered to be falling but if it is subject to the force of gravity only, it is said to be in free fall. The moon thus is in free fall.

In a uniform gravitational field, in the absence of any other forces, gravitation acts on each part of the body equally and this is akin to weightlessness, a condition which also obtains when the gravitational field is zero such as when far away from any gravitating body. A body in free fall experiences "0-g".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Wow pig that's sum reel gud bwunkin wif ridicule and sum cleverly mispelled wirds.

Ever wonder why its You who gets flamed?

I didn't think so.

Hey sorry charlie you got those other 100 or so names smeared, dismissed and belittled yet? I can find more for ya. Get on with it brother bwunker!

Huh Eh!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Hey sorry charlie you got those other 100 or so names smeared, dismissed and belittled yet?
YAWN, I be when your furnace does not work you call a dentist.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN, I be when your furnace does not work you call a dentist.
My furnace is workin fine and do you got those names violated yet. If not, better get on it.

Huh Eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Joel S. Hirschhorn, MS (Metallurgical Engineering), PhD (Materials Engineering)–

Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978.

Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990.

Testified over 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues.

Author of seven books and over 150 papers, articles, and book chapters on environmental science and technology.

Essay, "Painful 9/11 Truth, " 9/4/07: "Many technical analyses cast doubt on the official explanation of the collapse of three World Trade Center buildings, including those presented by an impressive new group: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. More difficult than discovering the truth, however, is convincing most of the public to accept [it].

When it comes to 9/11, we face the strong belief that only al-Qaeda caused 9/11. But analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers.

The general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition.

It would have taken considerable effort by a number of people with expertise and access to the buildings to rig them so that they could be intentionally collapsed when the two jets hit.

Tough questions flood in: Who could have engineered all this? Could foreign agents accomplish such complex actions - and if they did, why not take credit? If Americans did it, why would they intentionally inflict inevitable mass death and devastation? Worse, they seemingly knew about the plan to fly the jets into the towers.

Post-9/11, why have the government and official investigations not come to the same controlled demolition conclusion?

This makes sense if the government was involved.

Blog: http://dailyscare.com/blog/joel_hirschhorn

http://www.wanttoknow.info/070618professorsqu...

Huh Eh !

David Ray Griffin, PhD – Professor Emeritus, Philosophy of Religion and Theology, Claremont School of Theology.

Author/editor of over two dozen books, Prof. Griffin first questioned the 9/11 official story in 2003 while exploring a 9/11 timeline filled with reliable, verifiable facts suggesting a major cover-up.

He then switched his focus from theology to 9/11 research. His seminal book on unresolved inconsistencies in the 9/11 official story, The New Pearl Harbor, has sold over 100,000 copies.

His recent Debunking 9/11 Debunking gives in-depth analysis showing that most critics of the 9/11 truth movement are avoiding the deep questions on key, easily verifiable facts.

Essay: "The 9/11 Commission Report tells many lies. This point is implied by my critique's subtitle,'Omissions and Distortions.'

How many lies are contained in The 9/11 Commission Report? I do not know. But, deciding to see how many lies I had discussed in my book, I found that I had identified over 100 of them.

Once I had made the list, it occurred to me that others might find this summary helpful. Hence this article." [List of 115 lies follows.] See full essay at:

http://www.serendipity.li/ ...

Video of Speech 9/14/06: "The official story is false. Why is the official theory an outrageous conspiracy theory? Because every one of the major elements in it can easily be shown to be false."

View video free at http://video.google.com/videoplay... ...

Member: Prof. Griffin is an esteemed member of two major organizations of scholars dedicated to researching and revealing the truth of what happened on the fateful day of 9/11, and of the intrepid WantToKnow.info team of dedicated researchers.

Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ray_Griffi...
CV: http://www.ctr4process.org/about/CoDirectors/...

Huh Eh !

Get on it sorry charlie I got lots more for ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

563 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min yon 1,520
The fear of dying a virgin 9 min Doctor REALITY 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Curiosityforever 115,039
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Chess Jurist 532,530
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,493
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Patrick 224,084
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,300
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••