55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260396 Oct 6, 2013
My psychology professor once said it is human nature to overlook the obvious.
As I read the posts on here it becomes clear how this is so true.
Once again, nothing looks more like a controlled demolition than a controlled demolition. It is as obvious as the nose your face.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260397 Oct 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
Once again, nothing looks more like a controlled demolition than a controlled demolition. It is as obvious as the nose your face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jO15CXhsTM4XX
It looks like a controlled demolition to foolish people. It clearly is no such thing. Nobody could have rigged the building appropriately without being seen. Building demolition is a highly invasive procedure. The fact is building 7 lost it's structural integrity due to severe damage.
Endlessly Ruminating

West Lebanon, NH

#260398 Oct 6, 2013
The author, Tom Clancy, died at the age of 66. He was the author of the original work of fiction that detailed the "End of the world" through the actions of terrorists who took out the the World Trade Center through multiple airline strikes that also included the Pentagon and the Capitol. The question will always and forever be if terrorists read the book and made it reality or if the right-wingnuts, being used to implement full control over the American people through the Orwellian named "Patriot Act", moved slowly and deliberately to implement their vision of an America that was stripped of it's freedoms. Still, it remained relatively safe from the mass chaos of weapons of mass destruction while remaining horribly vulnerable to the millions of small cuts inflicted by deranged citizens who individually hold the 300,000,000 handguns permitted them by the perverted reading of the 2nd Amendment of the Bill Of Rights amending the US Constitution.
insultsreasiers

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#260399 Oct 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is so easily explained then explain it.
When you walk through a doorway, why do you open the door?
Use your UEL to walk through the doorway without opening the door, according to you it would just as easy.
very stupid theory u

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260400 Oct 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about a fireball and you're over in left field talking about a plane... amazing... save yourself the embarrassment and give up.
If people wonder why I use the phrase "beautiful irony" so much when talking with twoofers, read manyfails posts then the one above and wonder no more!

Stumps are smart in comparison.

Okotoks, Canada

#260401 Oct 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like a controlled demolition to foolish people. It clearly is no such thing. Nobody could have rigged the building appropriately without being seen. Building demolition is a highly invasive procedure. The fact is building 7 lost it's structural integrity due to severe damage.
It's amazing how gravity works exactly the same regardless of the specifics.

Something your average twoofer is too dumbed down to understand.
Pegasus

United States

#260402 Oct 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jO15CXhsTM4XX
Your psychology professor should have pink-slipped your delusional ass .

Canada

#260403 Oct 7, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha'. Physics911.org
If someone asked me, "what's funnier than a birfer pretending to apply logic and common sense?", I'd say, "I don't know.".

Then anticipate something pretty goddamned funny!
Pegasus

United States

#260404 Oct 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on the money.
The buildings were rigged for demolition when they were being constructed that way if the twins were rigged just prior to 9-11-01 numerous plaster/dry wall workers would have to rig the explosives, patch the holes, skim coat...let dry, sand and move onto the next hole.

Of course all of the key locations for demo explosives would have access .
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260405 Oct 7, 2013
The CIA has issued legal threats against two film producers who have discovered intimate details of a cover up regarding the intelligence agency and two of the purported 9/11 hijackers.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260406 Oct 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about a fireball and you're over in left field talking about a plane... amazing... save yourself the embarrassment and give up.
Yes, From the fuel that was in the wings, traveling at 500 mph, sorry it did not do a 180 and exit through the entrance hole pantysniffer.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260407 Oct 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
If you had received your GED you would have understood he did not mean it as a bumpersticker catchall phrase.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260408 Oct 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
Link or LIE?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#260409 Oct 7, 2013
"the new age"/satannism ("we are gods"..and all that)= the global religion they're hoping to bring to secure. It's weird that people can't see it.

ww3 started on 9/11

p.s. youtube --aquarious - age of evil

Location hidden

#260410 Oct 7, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how gravity works exactly the same regardless of the specifics.
Simply amazing fact isn't it?

Location hidden

#260411 Oct 7, 2013
h3kt0r wrote:
"the new age"/satannism ("we are gods"..and all that)= the global religion they're hoping to bring to secure. It's weird that people can't see it.
ww3 started on 9/11
p.s. youtube --aquarious - age of evil
Go have another drink buddy.

Location hidden

#260412 Oct 7, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Right on the money.
The buildings were rigged for demolition when they were being constructed that way if the twins were rigged just prior to 9-11-01 numerous plaster/dry wall workers would have to rig the explosives, patch the holes, skim coat...let dry, sand and move onto the next hole.
Of course all of the key locations for demo explosives would have access .
Are you kidding me?

That's very funny.

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

#260414 Oct 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning what?
Meaning, keep thinking no one is as smart as you and that our government has nothing better to do, are not organized enough, can't and won't come after or go for anyone. Remember years ago when "Big Brother" came for all the "RED Commie's" or when they corralled all of the Japanese/Americans? Oh yeah and they don't listen to phone calls or read e-mails and..... sleep tight.

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

#260415 Oct 7, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how gravity works exactly the same regardless of the specifics.
They were seen days/weeks before, late @ night, days after days. Black Boxes? The gold? Who gained? How many freedoms have we all lost?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260416 Oct 7, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Your psychology professor should have pink-slipped your delusional ass .
Again just another empty opinion... as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 1 min Kisses8739 21
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min The Doctor 70,958
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 min Buck Crick 216
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 658,792
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 6 min Desirezzzz466 24
Ben rice 10 min Cuddles7668 3
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 12 min Johnny 5,032
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Huh 974,759
More from around the web