no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260305 Oct 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The lower part of the building was weakened???
Where did that come from???
According to NIST the lower part of the building was undamaged.
*face palm*

Go back to sleep moron.

Okotoks, Canada

#260306 Oct 5, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you dont see how large chunks in free fall are no longer having resistance act upon them? And you don't see how objects ejected outside the buildings footprint no longer exert the same downward force as an object inside of it?
Of course not, because you are not a man of science, you are simply a man of the perpetual smear campaign. You can't debate without insults and straw-men, so no wonder you are here and the anti-spoon benders don't want you at the jref forum.
Here's an intelligent discussion about the NIST WTC 7 investigation, unlike the one here that has just become Dudley and friends smear campaign against people and reason.
http://www.metabunk.org/threads/does-nist-not...
Insults Are Easier
I predict you'll be denying you made the post I responded to in the future....it's that dumb.

Look Ignorance, the free fall of the loose debris shows that the building itself was not in free fall. That's independent of the momentum of all the stuff still not in free fall.

I realise you're trying, with your extremely limited ability, to claim that because some debris was no longer a part of the collapse front or upper block acting upon the lower structure that collapse should not have happened but unless you can support that (and scientists have already proven the amount of force the upper block alone supplied, assuming all mass is shed at the collapse front, was enough to cause progessive collapse) you're just plus another dumb, unsupported claim that can be filed along side of molten steel=cd, free fall=cd, symmetry=cd...etc.

So what you thought was a point....as always, is just another example of your massive ignorance.

Oh and I post at the jref occasionally and have friends there...but I fully understand why the place scares you so much given that it has many relevant professionals who rip twoof a new one every time a new claim appears (which hasn't happened in years!).

Canada

#260307 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>What? You don't need to agree with everything everyone with a functioning brain does?

Well thats been obvious for years, Dudley, because you would need a functioning brain to that, and thats why for you

Insults Are Easier
And of course I can easily prove the case against you but you'll have to twist scrounge and stretch to do the same in reverse.

Case in point (not that your post about free falling debris wasn't),
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

Canada

#260308 Oct 5, 2013
And its Friday, Dudley, so enjoy the thermate music. Id like to hear your uncreative stuff btw. Dudley plays cover music badly!

http://youtu.be/jSgyDq_Q8J8

Insults Are Easier
*yawn*

It's so funny how you try and try to insult me and can't!

Canada

#260309 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Maybe porker pig boy will tell us where he got the idea for the invisible stress wave from.

From Bazant maybe? Yeah Bazant probably can come up with an algebraic formula for invisible stress waves.

Hey looky I found it! Here it is.

Invisible Stress Wave

D dt (Z z(t) 0 &#956;(S)s&#729;(S)dS ) &#8722; g Z z(t) 0 &#956;(S)dS = &#8722; Fc(z, z&#729;)(1) 3 where t = time, z = vertical (Lagrangian) coordinate = distance of the current crushing front from the initial position of the tower top; the superior dots denote time derivatives; &#956;(S)= initial specific mass of tower (mass of a story divided by its height) at point of initial coordinate S; s&#729;(S)= velocity of material point with initial coordinate S. It will suffice to consider the velocity, as well as the momentum density, to be distributed throughout the compacted layer linearly.

Cool Huh

EH !
It's from a place you've never been, post secondary educational facilities.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Canada

#260310 Oct 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. The plane entered the building in a fraction of a second. It was going 733.33 feet per second. Fuel ignition would not have taken place until the plane was completely lodged in the building. What's more, the fuel tanks were in the wings which penetrated the building and ruptured filling the immediate area with fuel well inside the building. The fuel spilled down the elevator shaft burning people in the lobby. You don't appear to know much about fires and flame fronts do you. Was your so called expert at the scene or is he just another street corner junkie?
The funny thing is is that if Manyfails had any desire to learn about why a jet doesn't immediately explode upon impact he could go to his local fire hall and ask the same question of those who would know.

But twoof is nothing but a lie defended by lies all told by liars so learning never enters the equation.

Okotoks, Canada

#260311 Oct 5, 2013

Okotoks, Canada

#260312 Oct 5, 2013
"The resulting impact load, when the falling superstructure collided with the structure below, caused
previously undamaged columns to buckle. The falling mass then increased, transmitting a higher impact
load to the next floor below, and a huge stress wave propagated downwards, destroying previously
undamaged structure, and eventually destroying the whole building. Simplified calculations support this
explanation of the collapse (Bazant and Zhou, 2001), which accords with the evidence of eye-witnesses."

www.grantadesign.com/download/papers/universi... ;

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260313 Oct 5, 2013
Boy Dudley, you are sure a busy little bee this morning, must of said stuff that really got to you. And Im sure I will be denying your misinterpretations later, so your prediction is probably valid.

So keep adding to your little smear list, it shows your intelligence and character.

Insults Are Easier
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Brodhead, KY

#260314 Oct 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
You got links for any of that bullshit?
I thought not.
Link or Lie & Cry
Huh Eh !
I was wondering the same thing!
onemale wrote:
6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!
LINK OR LIE OF TWOOF?
Charlie Sheen

Brodhead, KY

#260315 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't prove an airplane went into the Pentagon no matter how many people You say saw it.
Because you were not there but have youtube?
Charlie Sheen

Brodhead, KY

#260316 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A photography expert (Jack White) has identified inconsistencies in pictures purportedly taken at the Pentagon shortly after the crash and those taken a few days later. In one comparison, he shows differences in the shade of the color of the grass on the lawn outside the building
LOL. The we didn't land on the moon guy?

http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_index1.html
Charlie Sheen

Brodhead, KY

#260317 Oct 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane took off without any passengers and could have landed at a hundred unused airfields unnoticed.
It was empty, LMFAO!
Charlie Sheen

Brodhead, KY

#260318 Oct 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
The thing that puzzles me is... the fuel didn't explode until the plane was well into the building. The fuel tanks should have ruptured upon impact therefore most of the fuel and fire should have been on the entry point and on the side of the buildings.
Other than the fact the fuel was travailing at the same speed as the plane and there was that huge fireball outside the building.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260319 Oct 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the fact the fuel was travailing at the same speed as the plane and there was that huge fireball outside the building.
Most of the fire should have shot out of the entry side where the least amount of resistance was, instead most of the fire shot out the undamaged side. It does not take physics to figure out this one, this goes against commonsense.
That is the equivalent of taking two buckets and drill a 1" hole in the bottom of one bucket and then the other bucket drill a 1/4" hole. Fill them with water and see which one empties first. According to the fire coming out of the towers the bucket with 1/4" hole should empty first.

Canada

#260320 Oct 5, 2013
Awww....Ignorance is Bliss is pouting and crying again!

I should remember that quoting his idiocy in context is a smear because he'd rather ignore the fact that when he hasn't got a pat, twoofer sanctioned meme to regurgitate, he simply makes a fool of himself and that in twooferdumb, pointing that out is considered a smear!

Only in twooferdumb is quoting a person in full in context considered a smear....

Whine on Ignorance!

Canada

#260321 Oct 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the fire should have shot out of the entry side where the least amount of resistance was, instead most of the fire shot out the undamaged side. It does not take physics to figure out this one, this goes against commonsense.
That is the equivalent of taking two buckets and drill a 1" hole in the bottom of one bucket and then the other bucket drill a 1/4" hole. Fill them with water and see which one empties first. According to the fire coming out of the towers the bucket with 1/4" hole should empty first.
Gawd you're dumb!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260322 Oct 5, 2013
Gay Jewish Rent Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing!
<quoted text>
LINK OR LIE OF TWOOF?
Stay in your little world queer boy.

Canada

#260323 Oct 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Other than the fact the fuel was travailing at the same speed as the plane and there was that huge fireball outside the building.
And that the microseconds of delay before the appearance of a fireball is easily explained by UEL.

It's amazing how dumbed down one has to be to become a twoofer!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260324 Oct 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you were not there but have youtube?
And your probably still think Lee harvey Oswald shot JFK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min The Hangman 969,969
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Jake999 44,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min NoStress4me 38,176
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 104,695
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min hojo 641,585
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Www on his phone 182,286
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,396
More from around the web