Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260220 Oct 3, 2013
Or you may think that your CAR, your GUITAR, your AMPLIFIER, or your EDUCATION (nonexistent in this case) is the BEST.

And belittle everyone else whose possessions you believe are inferior.

Did I nail it or what?

Huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#260221 Oct 3, 2013
Awww....I made elevator boy-sheep cry:-(

#260222 Oct 3, 2013
Huge silence from narcissistic personality disorder porker pig boy!?!?!?!?!?

Man those crickets are loud?

LOL

Huh eh !

Okotoks, Canada

#260223 Oct 3, 2013
That's actually pretty funny oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Particularly since the Les Paul certainly isn't the best one Gibson has to offer and I have no plans to buy from the custom shop....maybe one day, but it's not something I really care about.

I just really liked that particular guitar so I bought it.

My amp is a Hughs and Kettner Tubemeister 36. Tried a Bogner Ecstasy but it was too much amp and got rid of it. Tried a few other boutique amps chasing tone but settled on a set up worth maybe $2k because it's what I like, not the best by any stretch.

Wife drives a Lexus but I drive a 2010 Dodge Ram Laramie. Nice truck but won't be trading up any time soon because I like it.

We have friends that live on acreages in homes worth double, triple what are is and we've talked about buying something with more room but the kids friends are all right here and we're happy with this place so shy move?

And the difference between you and I is I have an education.

Jeez oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, you just can't get a bloody thing right!

#260224 Oct 3, 2013
Like anyone cares about your possessions porker pig.

Narcissistic behavior also involves needing to talk

about yourself as if you are all important.

You can't see it though.

Please tell us more about your life, your wonderful imaginary education, how you now own a third of your welder. Your car, your wife's car, the condo you rent etc.

Tell us about when your wife was in New York City on 9/11 and you couldn't reach her by phone because the electronic blackout cause all communications to fail. It was then that you became convinced that muslim fanatics had made the WTC buildings fall down. That's what they said on TV. So it must be true.

What a fool you have been since then. Even before????

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260225 Oct 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Awww....I made elevator boy-sheep cry:-(
Timesten will give him a hug and make it all better.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260226 Oct 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Like anyone cares about your possessions
I do! The dude has some cool stuff, it's part of having a advanced degree and the income that follows.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260227 Oct 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Yea, You are crying aint cha!

#260228 Oct 3, 2013
Anything relevant to 9/11 or are you on the wrong thread?

Huh Eh !

#260229 Oct 3, 2013
Like a welding certificate is an advanced degree.

A Canadian welding certificate at that. Don't even need one for a general repair shop. But owning a third of your very own welder is quite an accomplishment.

Does porker pig pie let you play his shitty old Gibson guitar sometimes?

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#260230 Oct 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Anything relevant to 9/11 or are you on the wrong thread?
Huh Eh !
Can I get you a tissue, FOR YOUR EYES!

Edmonton, Canada

#260231 Oct 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Like anyone cares about your possessions porker pig.

Narcissistic behavior also involves needing to talk

about yourself as if you are all important.

You can't see it though.

Please tell us more about your life, your wonderful imaginary education, how you now own a third of your welder. Your car, your wife's car, the condo you rent etc.

Tell us about when your wife was in New York City on 9/11 and you couldn't reach her by phone because the electronic blackout cause all communications to fail. It was then that you became convinced that muslim fanatics had made the WTC buildings fall down. That's what they said on TV. So it must be true.

What a fool you have been since then. Even before????

Huh Eh !
We rent a condo now!

Hmmm...where is it?

Some where cool I hope!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Btw, how's grade 6 as an adult treating you?

Think you'll pass...this time?

Just think, you'll be the first graduate in the family!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260232 Oct 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the obvious is hidden from you by your own ever present fog of ignorance.
1) It's already been done and simply repeating what NIST did won't garner different results.
2) The fallacy of shifting the burden of proof to me when it's you and your charlatan masters who make claims that require proof is as pointless as your e-existance.
3) I never claimed to be a structural engineer and wouldn't bother paying one of our existing engineers to complete a task that you'd ignore anyway.
4) You've never proven anything NIST, or any other paper I've posted, wrong...not that you could in your wildest dreams.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Thanks for playing!
Exactly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260233 Oct 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Like a welding certificate is an advanced degree.
A Canadian welding certificate at that. Don't even need one for a general repair shop. But owning a third of your very own welder is quite an accomplishment.
Does porker pig pie let you play his shitty old Gibson guitar sometimes?
Huh Eh !
If you actually knew anything about welding and cutting, you would see how ridiculous those thermite claims are.

#260234 Oct 3, 2013
Most people with narcissistic behavior are unaware of their affliction. Because they are that way, their behavior is seen as perfectly normal by the person who possesses narcissistic personality disorder.

An exaggerated sense of one's own abilities and achievements.

Always needing to feel that you are right in any type of debate or disagreement.

Feeling that anybody who disagrees with your point of view is stupid and dumb is classic narcissism.

A constant need for attention, affirmation and praise.

A belief that he or she is unique or "special" and should only associate with other people of the same educational or professional status.

Persistent fantasies about attaining success and power.

Exploiting other people for personal gain.

A sense of entitlement and expectation of special treatment.

A preoccupation with power or success.

Feeling envious of others, or believing that others are envious of him or her.

A lack of empathy for others.

Thinking that they are always right and anyone
who disagrees with their viewpoint is stupid and low brow.

An official diagnosis can be made by a qualified mental health professional, and requires that the individual exhibit 5 of the 9 symptoms identified in the DSM-IV. Practitioners must also rule out other psychiatric disorders in order to make a diagnosis.

People with narcissistic personality disorder are typically described as arrogant, conceited, self-centered and haughty.

Because they imagine themselves as superior to others, they often insist on possessing items that reflect a successful lifestyle. Like a beautiful guitar, or a new shiny car, or expensive musical equipment.

Despite this exaggerated self-image, they are reliant on constant praise and attention to reinforce their self-esteem.

As a result, those with narcissistic personality disorder are usually very sensitive to criticism, which is often viewed as a personal attack.

Does this sound like anyone we know?

Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260236 Oct 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually knew anything about welding and cutting, you would see how ridiculous those thermite claims are.
Well if you had any character or dignity, you'd know how ridiculous YOU are.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260237 Oct 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Hey, just hit the "I agree" symbol and STFU you disgusting maggot.

And its not exactly, because nobody wants the NIST models to simply recreate them, they want to simulation so they can add in the correct parameters of thermal conductivity in the concrete and steel.

Is your whole family dumb as you or are you the black sheep?

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#260238 Oct 4, 2013
911 - Proof a plane did NOT hit PENTAGON - Experts agree

Edmonton, Canada

#260239 Oct 4, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, just hit the "I agree" symbol and STFU you disgusting maggot.

And its not exactly, because nobody wants the NIST models to simply recreate them, they want to simulation so they can add in the correct parameters of thermal conductivity in the concrete and steel.

Is your whole family dumb as you or are you the black sheep?

Insults Are Easier
I know you mental midgets try not to be ironic but seriously!

Calling her stupid and completely missing the fact that your charlatan masters have all the information the require to accomplish exactly what you state above is as ironic as it gets.

The NIST reports contain pretty much all the information needed for twoof to do their own FEA/modelling of the collapses and prove their theories correct yet your masters choose to buy billboard space and air time to spread their gospel of stupid and bring in new sheep for fleecing.

And lets face it, you're not informed or knowledgable enough to discern whether anything twoof would do with a model was sound science anyway. You just want more scripture to quote to the non-BLEEVERS.

Still looking for that post and will find it but in the meantime, perhaps you could explain why Jones put up a smoke screen (his email to a senator) rather than follow procedure by filing an FOIA request the same as others have.

You're just so bloody gullible.

Steel plating.

Edmonton, Canada

#260240 Oct 4, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you had any character or dignity, you'd know how ridiculous YOU are.

Insults Are Easier
If you had any character you'd assimilate all the times you've been proven wrong and re-evaluate your position as its obviously based on lies and misrepresentations.

But you don't, because you don't...have any integrity or character.

Steel plating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 865,306
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 599,900
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 19 min REASHMA 7,503
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 24 min dollarsbill 6,517
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min andet1987 6,313
Let's talk masturbation (Apr '08) 34 min gasmtastet 15
Boobs 47 min gasmtastet 2
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr ajanta 462
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 21 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web