John Doe

Copenhagen, Denmark

#260017 Sep 29, 2013
Remember your tinfoil hat when you leave your house
albatrose

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#260018 Sep 29, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>They are waiting ?....for what an invitation?
What's your excuse then dickwad..you waiting on them, I state that because you sure as hell aren't making as much as a pisshole in the snow difference since your first post.
You clowns don't know what the definition of evidence is let alone the word
proof.
Your crap might cut the mustard in kangaroo /Truther court but in the real world this nonsense you and your ilk push is pure 100% BUNK.
And that my fine deranged friend IS hillarious.
STFU and OBEY shat for brains

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260019 Sep 29, 2013
So whats tonight about here, The World According to Carps?

Well, I'm drained emotionally, but I'm satisfied. It was good and most things aren't at the end.

But anyways, so WasteOfWater, did you figure out why Dudley never attacked you when you were doing your little song and dance?

Insults Are Easier
lies

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#260020 Sep 29, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Well, I'm drained emotionally, but I'm satisfied. It was good and most things aren't at the end.
But anyways, so WasteOfWater, sacking dlcksdid you figure out why Dudley never attacked you when you were doing your little song and dance?
Insults Are Easier
u were too busy succing dacks bud

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#260021 Sep 29, 2013
lies wrote:
<quoted text>u were too busy succing dacks bud
So you couldn't find a wall to graffiti on or where you outta paint?

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#260022 Sep 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It was greatly reduced and scattered about. You know, it you get cremated, everything fits into a shoe-box.
Cremation is a controlled burn.
Growing up on a liveStock farm with around 400 purebred hogs. Occasionally a hog die, we would stack up a bunch of brush and dead trees to burn it and it would NEVER totally burn to ashes,

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#260023 Sep 30, 2013
And the self licking ice cream cone of twoof just continues to perpetuate itself with no purpose and no meaning....and even less clue.

go
twoof
go
onemale

Pana, IL

#260024 Sep 30, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And the self licking ice cream cone of twoof just continues to perpetuate itself with no purpose and no meaning....and even less clue.
go
twoof
go
As usual you have nothing but insults
onemale

Pana, IL

#260025 Sep 30, 2013
lies wrote:
<quoted text>u were too busy succing dacks bud
I see where your mind is, on dicks.

Edmonton, Canada

#260026 Sep 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you have nothing but insults
Only in your warped mind and only in the vast Looniverse where twooferdumb exists.

Here in reality I have everything you mental midgets pretend is just out of reach of your grimy outstretched fingertips....truth.

Good luck with that!
Pegasus

South Ozone Park, NY

#260027 Sep 30, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped mind and only in the vast Looniverse where twooferdumb exists.
Here in reality I have everything you mental midgets pretend is just out of reach of your grimy outstretched fingertips....truth.
Good luck with that!
But tbey do have their JonesBot itinerary to follow.

Edmonton, Canada

#260028 Sep 30, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>But tbey do have their JonesBot itinerary to follow.
Or as its better known, "Drooling for Dollars".

;-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260030 Sep 30, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
But anyways, so WasteOfWater, did you figure out why Dudley never attacked you when you were doing your little song and dance?
Insults Are Easier
Yes we already know. Insults are easier for you. Go have a drink on me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#260031 Sep 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Cremation is a controlled burn.
Growing up on a liveStock farm with around 400 purebred hogs. Occasionally a hog die, we would stack up a bunch of brush and dead trees to burn it and it would NEVER totally burn to ashes,
"According to the National Funeral Directors Association which is the largest industry association (founded in 1882),“The optimum temperature range is 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for the cremation chamber.”

http://www.acremation.com/how-hot-is-a-cremat...

All of the 9/11 fires were much hotter than that.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#260032 Sep 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to the National Funeral Directors Association which is the largest industry association (founded in 1882),“The optimum temperature range is 1400 degrees to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit for the cremation chamber.”
http://www.acremation.com/how-hot-is-a-cremat...
All of the 9/11 fires were much hotter than that.
Did you get that information from the evening news.

How hot were they?

Do you have a link for that little tidbit? Or is it another of your hastily thrown together claims with no proof or basis in fact?

Link or Lie and Cry bwunker.

Huh Eh !

#260033 Sep 30, 2013
The pig is not in reality, he's in Canada.

Huh Eh !

#260034 Sep 30, 2013
How hot is much hotter than that?

Where's the Boeing 757? Oh it's all burned up.

How hot was the fire at the Pentagon?

Or was it much hotter?

Dead guys still have names but you don't know them.

So many questions the bwunkers can't keep up wif em!

Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#260035 Sep 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we already know. Insults are easier for you. Go have a drink on me.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we already know. Insults are easier for you. Go have a drink on me.
Are you saying you don't insult? Then tell me if you figured out why Dudley DoWrong never attacked you when you came here pretending to be a "twoofer." Its almost your 1 year anniversary after all. In honor of your great accomplishment, we need to get you a t-shirt that says "dignity is irrelevant."

Since we know a "twoofer" is really an honorable person smeared by dishonorable people like you, heres another example of a "twoofer."

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering,

"In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology]- Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jorg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."

Insults Are Easier

#260037 Sep 30, 2013
A. K. Dewdney, PhD – Professor Emeritus, Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario.

Author of Scientific American's "Computer Recreations" and "Mathematical Recreations" section, 1984 - 1993. Author of over 80 scientific papers on mathematics, computer science, engineering, astronomy and biology. Author of numerous books, including: Beyond Reason: Eight Great Problems That Reveal the Limits of Science (2004), A Mathematical Mystery Tour: Discovering the Truth and Beauty of the Cosmos (2001), Yes, We Have No Neutrons:(1997), 200% of Nothing: An Eye Opening Tour Through the Twists and Turns of Math Abuse and Innumeracy (1996), The New Turing Omnibus: Sixty-Six Excursions in Computer Science (1993).

Essay : "The debris found outside the Pentagon is inconsistent with the impact of a Boeing 757 or any aircraft of comparable dimensions. In particular, in the absence of some agency (possibly unknown to physical science) that removed the wings, there is no way to avoid the conclusion that the wings (and therefore the aircraft) were never present in the first place.

In this case, no Boeing 757 struck the Pentagon building on the morning of September 11, 2001." http://www.physics911.net/mi ...

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating 9/11. Panel Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of 9/11 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media."

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth

Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._K._Dewdney
CV: http://www.csd.uwo.ca/faculty/akd/PERSONAL/hp...

Here's another PhD – Professor Emeritus to smear with bwunker bullshit.

Huh Eh !

#260038 Sep 30, 2013
Regarding collapse of WTC Towers 1 & 2:

"The whole idea of the pancake theory ... that NIST talks about means that you have no resistance on the way down at that particular floor level that was supposedly weakened significantly.

And by significantly I mean all around the perimeter, all at the same time. What an amazing thing that all of the bolts would have failed at the same time.

All of the welds would have failed at the same time. And the whole thing comes down very nicely.

There isn't even an explanation for how the core of the structure [collapsed]. It contained the elevators and the stairwells. It is an extremely highly structurally resisting part of the structure. So it is a very strong part of the structure.

And it ... was virtually ignored [in the NIST report]. They just talk about the trusses that go across from column to column.

And all of them fail at the same time. They start coming down. Even if you were to accept that, you've got resistance as the floors come down.

[At minute 26:05] I think Building number 7 is the big, big question mark and I don't know that there is an engineering explanation for that other than controlled demolition."

http://www.wanttoknow.info/070618professorsqu...

Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 734,064
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 226,567
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 11 min Tender Mercies 4,167
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 539,574
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Jim Justice 118,137
Last Word + 2 16 min Tender Mercies 560
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,312
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••