Okay smear campaign cult, as you know, NIST didn't release their model to allow it to be peer reviewed. Heres a letter from Steven E. Jones requesting computer modeling data to peer review NISTs WTC report.<quoted text>Well the fact is twoof could pay for independent experts to start this much needed "new investigation" right now by having independent verification of many of their claims which are based on information readily available right now.
As I said yesterday, they could have an independent analysis of the modelling data NIST used to prove their claims that the models were tweaked to get results that showed what NIST wanted.
They could send multiple samples of their twoofer dust to independent labs for analysis for the composition of compounds.
They could have an independent analysis of the fdr data from flight 77 to prove their claims that it shows 77 never hit the Pentagon.
There's all kinds of things twoofer masters like Jones, Gage, Griffin etc could do but instead they just continue to pander to their flock or spend 10's of thousands for bill boards that won't prove 911 was an inside jobbity jobbity jobbity job but may bring more sheep to the flock.
Jeez, when I say it like that it just sounds like a cult!
"To: Senator Mike Lee (Utah)
Dr. Steven E. Jones
Professor of Physics, Ret.
1. The key to good science is independent verification.
2. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) was charged by Congress to explain the complete collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11/2001 (the 47-story building that was not hit by a plane).
3. NIST developed a computer model with adjustable parameters to explain the WTC 7 collapse.
4. I request that this WTC7-fall computer model be released immediately in a computer-ready form so that independent testing/verification can proceed. This model was developed using taxpayer funds.
5. In particular, NIST states in their 2008 report,
âThe steel was assumed in the FDS model to be thermally-thin, thus, no thermal conductivity was used.â I challenge that assumption, and wish to insert into the computer model the known physical value for thermal conductivity, to see how this changes things.
6. There are now over 1,700 engineers and architects in the AE911Truth.org society, and I am confident that our combined expertise will permit us to perform the independent verification of the NIST WTC7 computer model, once that computer simulation is released in full to us, in computer-ready form.
7. Contact information for NIST:
Dr. Steven E. Jones"
Now even if they release this computer program and its data, it still would not absolve them from the fact they could have not destroyed the physical evidence, and produced an actual investigation that proved what caused the complete collapse instead of a "probable collapse theory."
But instead of real investigation, lets just rely on the simple fact that
Insults Are Easier