Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259985 Sep 28, 2013
A hundred and ten ton aircraft leaves a hundred and ten tons of wreckage when it crashes.

Where's the Boeing 757?

Huh Eh
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259986 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Twoofer says, "There are no visible signs of a plane crash. "
Go to this site to see airline wreakage at the Pentagon.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
Lots of airline debris at this site.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796...
Twoofer Author says, "Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11 ."
Human remains photo from Pentagon evidence.
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence...
Looks like insults are easier right?
You gotta be shitting us.
I didn't see any part that was big enough for a 575
And the corpses, the first one still has clothes on which would have been the first thing to burn off.
Get real and post something believable.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259987 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A hundred and ten ton aircraft leaves a hundred and ten tons of wreckage when it crashes.
Where's the Boeing 757?
Huh Eh
AMEN

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259988 Sep 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the plane?
Where are the holes in the building where the titanium engines should have been?
Why were the steel beams pushed outward instead of inward?
Where is the tail section that gets tore off during a plane crash?
Where is the indestructible landing gear?
All the plane parts found did NOT the match a Boeing 757.
Your claims are full of holes.
I know you have no answer, so as usual begin with the insults that will further prove my case. And for that I thank you.
Stupid questions.

Look at the pictures dummy.

Location hidden

#259989 Sep 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the plane?
Where are the holes in the building where the titanium engines should have been?
Why were the steel beams pushed outward instead of inward?
Where is the tail section that gets tore off during a plane crash?
Where is the indestructible landing gear?
All the plane parts found did NOT the match a Boeing 757.
Your claims are full of holes.
I know you have no answer, so as usual begin with the insults that will further prove my case. And for that I thank you.
And your expertise on 757s is what?

If flight 77 and the passengers did not go into the Pentagon, then what are all those pictures?

If not into the Pentagon, where did go? To Twoof Land?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259990 Sep 28, 2013
green bean wrote:
http://www.mafhoum.com/press2/ 65Safp.htm
I have seen so much evidence and reports about this, but we don't see this on the nightly news. The definition of the night news is basically nightly government controlled BS.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259991 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If flight 77 and the passengers did not go into the Pentagon, then what are all those pictures?
Where's the Boeing 757?

Location hidden

#259992 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Where's the Boeing 757?
Huh Eh
At the crash site all burned and shattered. That 110 tons of debris didn't go to Twoof Land did it?

Location hidden

#259993 Sep 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
Where did it go? Let's hear you alternate scenario. The passengers were all seen boarding the flight. Phone calls were made. The plane was tracked. It was even seen crashing into the Pentagon. Tell us where it went if not into the Pentagon.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#259994 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I made picture 11/9/2001
of fly small dandruff flakes above those two towers,and birds taking s...on the roof of those towers,
it made horrible mixture of fluid,dandruff flakes and air poisoned by fumes Farts from Tower offices causing huge explossion<

It was not conspiracy nor folt of jihadists ramblings around,

only birds s.... is responsible for this explossion,
also be careful my bro WW
because birds can s.... on your head and blow you like nuclear explosion controled by tick tack wrist watch
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#259995 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did it go? Let's hear you alternate scenario. The passengers were all seen boarding the flight. Phone calls were made. The plane was tracked. It was even seen crashing into the Pentagon. Tell us where it went if not into the Pentagon.
YO
I am able to help you to write book bestsellers about 9/11?

only you have to surrender, brake your poor heart,repent,and quit sexual desires flows from your male a...?

#259996 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerning AA Flight 77 on 9/11.

There are no credible sources that account for sightings of passengers, either waiting for the plane or boarding it. Attempts by Elias Davidsson , a leading 9/11 researcher, to obtain permission from American Airlines to interview employees who saw the passenger off have been declined by the airline for reasons of privacy.

The Armed Forces has released a document as to the number of people whose remains they identified among the AA 77 passengers, but has never released names. It is hard to accept that a need for privacy could be more important than informing the public as to one of the reasons we went to war in the Middle East. Viewing the passengers as people rather than the accumulation of numbers would be much stronger evidence that they were on the plane.

A look at the backgrounds of the alleged passengers reveals something interesting. At least sixteen of the 58 passengers worked in classified positions in the defense sector. It should make us wonder if these passengers were perhaps blackmailed into their participation in the plot or if they had the confidence of the plotters not to reveal their true roles.

According to declassified data obtained by Pilots for 9/11 Truth, a data parameter known as “CI” recorded no movements from the cockpit door throughout the flight. This means that no one could have gotten inside the cockpit during the flight. No one could have hijacked it.

As a point of fact, the 9/11 Commission Report on pages 32-33 acknowledges that no air traffic controllers identified Flight 77 as a hijacked plane while it was airborne.

Photographic expert Jack White has identified inconsistencies in pictures taken at the Pentagon shortly after the alleged crash and those taken a few days later. In one comparison he shows differences in the shade of the color of the grass on the lawn outside the building in another, he demonstrates that a steel guard rail was either retouched or that the photos were composites.

White also identifies objects that were most likely planted or inserted into photos after the fact. He raises the obvious question as to why the Pentagon would tamper with the scene or the pictures if Flight 77 had indeed hit the building.

The conclusion that best fits the facts is that AA Flight 77 made it into the air on 9/11 without passengers and did not strike the Pentagon.

The government maintains lots of airports that could hide a 757. It could have landed anywhere.

Did they give you any names with the pictures of those alleged dead guys?

I didn’t think so.

Cry all you want but there is no link and you can not prove any of the above is a lie.

You can however cry that it is all bullshit and dismiss it with a hand-wave like you do everything else.

Huh Eh !

#259997 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
At the crash site all burned and shattered. That 110 tons of debris didn't go to Twoof Land did it?
A hundred and ten ton aircraft leaves a hundred and ten tons of burned and shattered wreckage when it crashes.

Where's the Boeing 757?

Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#259998 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
A hundred and ten ton aircraft leaves a hundred and ten tons of burned and shattered wreckage when it crashes.
Where's the Boeing 757?
Huh Eh !
Look at the pictures. It's all there. How do you know it not to be there? Where did it go? Twoof Land?

Location hidden

#259999 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerning AA Flight 77 on 9/11.
There are no credible sources that account for sightings of passengers, either waiting for the plane or boarding it. Attempts by Elias Davidsson , a leading 9/11 researcher, to obtain permission from American Airlines to interview employees who saw the passenger off have been declined by the airline for reasons of privacy.
The Armed Forces has released a document as to the number of people whose remains they identified among the AA 77 passengers, but has never released names. It is hard to accept that a need for privacy could be more important than informing the public as to one of the reasons we went to war in the Middle East. Viewing the passengers as people rather than the accumulation of numbers would be much stronger evidence that they were on the plane.
A look at the backgrounds of the alleged passengers reveals something interesting. At least sixteen of the 58 passengers worked in classified positions in the defense sector. It should make us wonder if these passengers were perhaps blackmailed into their participation in the plot or if they had the confidence of the plotters not to reveal their true roles.
According to declassified data obtained by Pilots for 9/11 Truth, a data parameter known as “CI” recorded no movements from the cockpit door throughout the flight. This means that no one could have gotten inside the cockpit during the flight. No one could have hijacked it.
As a point of fact, the 9/11 Commission Report on pages 32-33 acknowledges that no air traffic controllers identified Flight 77 as a hijacked plane while it was airborne.
Photographic expert Jack White has identified inconsistencies in pictures taken at the Pentagon shortly after the alleged crash and those taken a few days later. In one comparison he shows differences in the shade of the color of the grass on the lawn outside the building in another, he demonstrates that a steel guard rail was either retouched or that the photos were composites.
White also identifies objects that were most likely planted or inserted into photos after the fact. He raises the obvious question as to why the Pentagon would tamper with the scene or the pictures if Flight 77 had indeed hit the building.
The conclusion that best fits the facts is that AA Flight 77 made it into the air on 9/11 without passengers and did not strike the Pentagon.
The government maintains lots of airports that could hide a 757. It could have landed anywhere.
Did they give you any names with the pictures of those alleged dead guys?
I didn’t think so.
Cry all you want but there is no link and you can not prove any of the above is a lie.
You can however cry that it is all bullshit and dismiss it with a hand-wave like you do everything else.
Huh Eh !
1. There were hundreds of credible witnesses.

2. Doesn't change the fact that the passengers all perished at the Pentagon.

3. Compared inconsistencies? Oh really? Are you kidding me?

4. They worked on the East Coast. So what? That means nothing.

5. Where did the plane and passengers go if not into the Pentagon?

6. What about Olsen's wife and phone call?

7. What about the C130 pilot and hundreds of other eye witness reports of the plane hitting?

Are you kidding me?

Location hidden

#260000 Sep 28, 2013
A better question would be where is Twoof Land?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260001 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Aluminum and tempered steel does not shatter like glass.
Of course the government story is everything burned up...
(what do you expect them to say?)
and then they tell us paper and plastic survives.
They are talking from both ends and their story doesn't make any sense.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#260002 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the pictures. It's all there. How do you know it not to be there? Where did it go? Twoof Land?
First you tell us it all burned up,then you say it's all there in the photos, make up your mind.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#260003 Sep 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet did you just fly in from???
How did atomic bombings get into this???
Is this related to 9/11?
Keep up or keep out... Once again, I ask, how can aluminum and tempered steel vaporize while paper and plastic survives?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qL9cfn75xo8XX&list=PLE46D 90F6E20B0B3F
In the video description "This is irrefutable evidence"

Ok I give up,you've crack the 911 case and you we're all in on it.

But really,even in a REAL CD do you think if the demo team placed paper and plastic to simulate a real office build that none of it blow out cus it was"vaporize"

And where do you get this vaporize shite from?The 50 tonne press vaporized nuke crap?

Just think...make sure your siting down first.
All those floors below that were undamaged by the plane impact(remember the planes?) and later fire(there was a large fire too) would also be scattered about as well

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#260004 Sep 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
Another list of twoofers who have proved nothing.
How long is this list going to get?
AND all you have are insults... real convincing.
Its not an insult,it the truth.
Twoofers have proved nothing,fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min truth 640,988
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min jasiEL 104,546
Play "end of the word" part 2 32 min jasiEL 1,695
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min Rosa_Winkel 37,124
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 1 hr Jimmy 1,578
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 44,259
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr wizard 1,976
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 969,780
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,275
More from around the web