yes

no

well, im not sure

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259818 Sep 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>At least I looked at all the facts and evidence. Then I admitted my mistake. Sorry but the reality is different from your personal delusion.
Ya, you are the one person on the planet who believed the conspiracy before you understood the official story. During your lie, you showed you didn't even understand what you were lying about. So keep lying, it shows whats behind the official story and the people who claim to believe it.

The conspiracy is hardly something I made up, so it can't be my personal delusion, grade school. So keep making that up too.

Have you found your dignity yet?

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259819 Sep 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't prove the official story is a lie yet.
The word is "proven" you ding bat. You haven't proven the official story, is what you should have articulated.

You write as bad as you lie.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259820 Sep 25, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>The word is "proven" you ding bat. You haven't proven the official story, is what you should have articulated.

You write as bad as you lie.

Insults Are Easier
Or proved would also be acceptable, you lying leech of a failure.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259821 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Case in point: I found a site that mentioned plated steel melting in office fires being confused with the steel itself melting.
Yea, I think PP caught that lie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259822 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya, you are the one person on the planet who believed the conspiracy before you understood the official story.
Funny how some people are open to the facts and truth.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#259823 Sep 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It's good to see you bwunkers wasting your days away on this thread.

To no avail but your own ego gratification.

Huh Eh !
Spending and hour is so a day having your paranoia and idiocy entertain me isn't really a waste oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

The irony is that you're the one spending all day and night here trolling/ spamming yet you think your government is committing all these nefarious acts!

That makes you as cowardly as you are inept!

Oh and if it had anything t do with gratification of ego, I'd look somewhere further up the ladder than the likes of you, Ignorance and Manyfails.

Edmonton, Canada

#259824 Sep 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
OOPS I meant to say they remind me of the bird brains that hide their heads in the sand.
Such irony!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You're just dumb as a bloody stump and your post is yet another straw man fallacy.

1) Your example didn't include sound which would have betrayed the fact that explosives are loud. The video from the towers collapse is devoid of these sounds.

2) Both a cd and a collapse due to loss of structural integrity are progressed by the force of gravity and the cause for collapse initiation doesn't change that fact.

3) Dust being produced by the collapse of a building is hardly surprising regardless of what initiated that collapse.

4) You're an inane idiot spewing inanities no one with a functioning brain would accept as relevant.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259825 Sep 25, 2013
Sorry smear campaign, I stopped reading after I saw you repeat "irony" for the millionth time.

I'm sure the Nebraskan meth troll was just eating your words up.

But tell me, when WasteOfWater was pretending to be a truther, why did you not attack her once, like you do to everyone else?

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259826 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I think PP caught that lie.
And no you don't think, methy, because if you did, the worst I could be accused of is making a mistake if what I said was wrong, which it wasn't because I did read it on a website. And just pure logic should tell you steel with other metals plated on its surface has been confused with steel actually melting in fires in the past.

So you shouldn't need a link for that if you had logic.

But then again, you're the paranoid methed out fool who thinks everyone here is just one person. You have shown consistently that you possess no logic or sanity, methy.

So all we have arguing the validity of the official story is crazy people like you, being propped up by a Canadian smear campaign.

Whats that sayin about the official story?

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259827 Sep 25, 2013
But tell me, when WasteOfWater was pretending to be a truther, why did you not attack her once, like you do to everyone else?
Insults Are Easier
How do you know he was pretending, I'm going with he is intelligent and when presented with all the facts saw the obvious.

Some people just don't have that ability.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259828 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
And no you don't think, methy, because if you did, the worst I could be accused of is making a mistake if what I said was wrong,
Well, There was that 20 pilot lie Corky!

http://www.troll.me/images/retard-superman/i-...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259829 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know he was pretending, I'm going with he is intelligent and when presented with all the facts saw the obvious.

Some people just don't have that ability.
WasteOfWater is a chic, dude.

Your poor perception of this is indicative of your poor perception of 9/11, and yourself. It was obvious

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259830 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>WasteOfWater is a chic, dude.

Your poor perception of this is indicative of your poor perception of 9/11, and yourself. It was obvious
from the time she started posting insults and straw-man arguments that no real person of truth believes. But even so, forget that, it was the moment she turned she immediately started insulting truthers, no real person that just realized something that life altering, would have the lack of dignity to do that.

You know why you don't see it?

You lack that same dignity and intelligence. Thats why you are equally grade school.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259831 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
WasteOfWater is a chic, dude.
You sure, that hot Lulu is, speaking of poor perception did you ever find the link to those 20 pilots Corkey?

http://jaypfunk.home.comcast.net/~jaypfunk/co...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259832 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
from the time she started posting insults and straw-man arguments that no real person of truth believes. But even so, forget that, it was the moment she turned she immediately started insulting truthers, no real person that just realized something that life altering, would have the lack of dignity to do that.
You know why you don't see it?
You lack that same dignity and intelligence. Thats why you are equally grade school.
Insults Are Easier
Corkey, Is there a reason twoofers don't want to talk about 9-11 anymore, WINNING! Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259833 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Corkey, Is there a reason twoofers don't want to talk about 9-11 anymore, WINNING! Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner.
Yea, that reason is people like you make it so dull and a personal affront to intelligence that they don't waste their time.

I mean is this really it? Has this really come down to a couple if low-grade morons who have a higher sense of their intelligence because they can copy and paste on the internet and accuse everyone else of being one person? I mean really?

Even when you insult them they respond in a way that confirms the insult, and are too stupid to even see that? 20 pilots, Tom? How could you even write that every day without just eventually looking in the mirror wanting to kill yourself? How much of a complete and total waste of time, sad sack of a person must you be to enjoy doing that endlessly?

Look, in the end, your crazy childish ways just don't help any position you are advocating. If I was a person who believed the official narrative, Id be p*ssed at you for making me look bad.

But go on, the Canadian smear merchant thinks you are great.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259834 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
20 pilots,
Ever find a link to that one or WAS IT JUST ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259835 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Ever find a link to that one or WAS IT JUST ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!
http://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259836 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever find a link to that one or WAS IT JUST ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!
Still crying about those links!

Link or Lie and Cry.

You Go sorry charlie

Keep cryin about lyin

You above all others deserve it.

Ask me about finding that link. I double dog dare ya!

Huh Eh !

Okotoks, Canada

#259837 Sep 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like insults are easier for you.
And lies, he loves to lie for his cult too!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
I never referenced your quoted paper, I referenced my own search on the subject. So pull it up, and re-comprehend what you missed.
Im sure not all Canadians act as you on a daily basis, or have all descended from traitorous sheep. I simply quoted historical fact, and South Park.
Your circular logic escapes me. You quote failed investigations that are shown to not be thorough, then ask for people to cite examples of tests never performed by the un-thorough investigation.
Only a traitorous descendant of anti-freedom refugees can fully explain the Canadian sheep mentality that you possess. With an elitist, name calling, scumbag mentality to boot.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier

Oh but he never said any of those things...he said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Dave Nelson 778,575
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Chess 560,553
Gay snapchat names 17 min Bkkthom 178
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 46 min sam 48
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min Peace_Warrior 605,348
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 55 min sam 37,844
Moses never existed 1 hr feces for jesus 836
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 hr yon 4,900
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 13 hr risque 137
More from around the web