54,541 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259923 Sep 27, 2013
My God, there is a abnormal psychology thesis in the past weeks material.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Another great twoofer rears his....head!
"'Romeo Rose' just wrote the world's worst singles ad"
“Being overweight is a total dealbreaker with me.
I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl.
I will not date any girl that has ever had a threesome, or a large number of past sexual partners. I do not want a promiscuous slut, I want a normal, decent, good hearted girlfriend.
I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times. They end up with stretch marks. And also sometimes it makes their vagina looser, and I don’t care how many kegel exercises a woman does, after she has 2 or 3 eight to ten pound babies, you can’t tell me it’s going to be 100% as tight as it ever was!"
"He also thinks 9/11 was an inside job, does not like Pres. Obama, and is a fan of Alex Jones."
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/romeo-rose-sleepl...
Twoof wins another heart....and a real winner too!
Hey Ignorance, find a date yet?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259924 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
t is so retarded to believe ... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
Retarded, A given, but that's more evidential of a bold face lie of twoof!
onemale

Pana, IL

#259925 Sep 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, talk about lack of science knowledge....and twoof comes up frequently.
Go figure eh!
Use your so-called science knowledge to explain how aluminum and tempered steel can vaporize yet paper and plastic survives, not once but numerous times.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259926 Sep 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded, A given, but that's more evidential of a bold face lie of twoof!
What kind of fire can vaporize aluminum and tempered steel yet paper and plastic survives???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259927 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of fire can vaporize aluminum and tempered steel yet paper and plastic survives???
The fire that burns your tin foil hat.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#259928 Sep 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point his only goal is trolling.
Typical twoof sheep.
Atleast he admitted "resistance" and that is a small step forward.But will take a giant leap backwards using David Chandler's thermite rocket debris as to why the debris fell faster.

Homehill,QLD

#259929 Sep 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If something that isnt there it becomes "vaporized".That might explain what happened to Onemales brain.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259930 Sep 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is your science???
That's okay I wasn't expecting an intelligent answer.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259931 Sep 27, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
If something that isnt there it becomes "vaporized".That might explain what happened to Onemales brain.
holla

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#259932 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
go to bed shathad

Homehill,QLD

#259933 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't asked one yet
onemale

Pana, IL

#259934 Sep 28, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't asked one yet
Your response proves you have no answer.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259935 Sep 28, 2013
holla wrote:
<quoted text>go to bed shathad
Is that the best answer you can come with???
So elementary.

Homehill,QLD

#259936 Sep 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response proves you have no answer.
To this" aluminum and tempered steel can vaporize"

If you are referring to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki then NO I have no answer.

Is this related to 911?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259937 Sep 28, 2013
Twoofers in tin foil hats who question 9/11.

Harry G. Robinson, III, FAIA, AICP, NOMA – Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design.

"The collapse was too symmetrical to have been eccentrically generated. The destruction was symmetrically initiated to cause the buildings to implode as they did."

Daniel B. Barnum, B.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Over forty years experience in the practice of architecture.

"I have "known" from day-one that the buildings were imploded and that they could not and would not have collapsed from the damage caused by the airplanes that ran into them."

David Paul Helpern, M.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Founder, Helpern Architects.

"The speed and symmetry of the collapses is not consistent with the damage. A new investigation is needed."

Kevin A. Kelly, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Co-author of the groundbreaking book "Problem Seeking: An Architectural Programming Primer," which is a standard college textbook in the USA.

"The Presentation made by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth at the AIA Convention in San Francisco [May 2009] made a sufficient case that a new investigation into the collapses of the 3 high rise buildings on 9/11/01 would be worthwhile."

Paul Stevenson Oles, M.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. For his work in architectural illustration, Paul Stevenson Oles received an AIA Institute Honor in 1983

"There appear too many unexplained events and unverified circumstances to be satisfied with the official version of the New York building collapses. As unthinkable as it is to suspect the United States government or military of willful complicity in these horrendous acts, it is even more heinous to allow such complicity--if indeed it exists--to remain undiscovered and unpunished. Therefore, a thorough and impartial investigation by an independent, well-funded commission is fully merited."

Eason Cross, M.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Recipient of the William C. Noland Award, the highest honor bestowed by the Virginia Society AIA to an architect. World War II Veteran, U.S. Navy Reserves.

"The third building evidence is truly troubling. The 'why' is very hard to comprehend."

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259938 Sep 28, 2013
David A. Johnson, B.Arch, MCP (City Planning), PhD (Regional Planning), F.AICP – Internationally recognized architect and city and regional planner. Professor Emeritus, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Tennessee.

"I was dubious of the official explanations from the outset. You see, as a professional city planner in New York, I knew those buildings and their design. I attended and participated in the hearings at the New York City Hall when the buildings were first proposed. I argued for the buildings on the basis that the interior core represented a way of internalizing the cost of mass transit, which in our system is almost impossible to finance through public bond issues.

So I was well aware of the strength of the core with its steel columns, surrounding the elevators, and stairwells. I should also mention that with a degree in architecture and instruction in steel design (my Yale professor had worked on the Empire State Building) I was and am no novice in structural design.

When I saw the rapid collapse of the towers, I knew that they could not come down the way they did without explosives and the severing of core columns at the base. The spewing of debris from the towers where the planes entered also could not have occurred simply with just a structural collapse. Something else was happening to make this occur.

Moreover, the symmetrical collapse is strong evidence of a controlled demolition. A building falling from asymmetrical structural failure would not collapse so neatly, nor so rapidly, as you have pointed out.

What we are faced with is a lie of such proportions that even to suggest it makes one subject to ridicule and scorn. Who could have done such a terrible thing? Certainly not our government or military. Rogue elements in the intelligence agencies? I have no idea.

But I do know that the official explanation doesn't hold water. An open, honest re-opening of the case is in order. A near majority of Americans agrees with this view. Let us keep pressing for an honest investigation."

I could quote these people all day, but then that would be Nebraskan meth crazy. Obviously, many relevant Americans who love their country have spoken out, contrary to what the dishonest smear campaign that inhabits Topix and the media want you to believe.

Just another reason that

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259939 Sep 28, 2013
20 tinfoil hat wearing twoofer pilots who question 9/11.

Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy (ret)– Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767

Statement to this website 8/20/07: "I started questioning the Sept 11, 2001 “story” only days after the event. It just didn't make any sense to me. How could a steel and concrete building collapse after being hit by a Boeing 767? Didn't the engineers design it to withstand a direct hit from a Boeing 707, approximately the same size and weight of the 767? The evidence just didn't add up....

At the Pentagon, the pilot of the Boeing 757 did quite a feat of flying. I have 6,000 hours of flight time in Boeing 757’s and 767’s and could not have flown it the way the flight path was described.

I was also a Navy fighter pilot and Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School and have experience flying low altitude, high speed aircraft. I could not have done what these beginners did. Something stinks to high heaven!

Where is the damage to the wall of the Pentagon from the wings? Where are the big pieces that always break away in an accident? Where is all the luggage? Where are the miles and miles of wire, cable, and lines that are part and parcel of any large aircraft? Where are the steel engine parts? Where is the steel landing gear? Where is the tail section that would have broken into large pieces?

I also personally knew American Airlines Captain “Chick” Burlingame, who was the captain of Flight 77 which allegedly hit the Pentagon, and I know he would not have given up his airplane to crazies!

And at the Shanksville Pennsylvania impact site, where is any of the wreckage?!!! Of all the pictures I have seen, there is only a hole! Where is any piece of a crashed airplane? Why was the area cordoned off, and no inspection allowed by the normal accident personnel? Where is any evidence at all?

When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official “story”...."

Again, I could go on but its crazy to copy/paste like that. So I'll leave those tactics to the smear campaign. If you want to read countless pilots who believe the Pentagon attack and 9/11 were not as advertised go to http://patriotsquestion911.com

Another reason that

Insults Are Easier

Homehill,QLD

#259940 Sep 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Twoofers in tin foil hats who question 9/11.
Harry G. Robinson, III, FAIA, AICP, NOMA – Professor and Dean Emeritus, School of Architecture and Design.
"The collapse was too symmetrical to have been eccentrically generated. The destruction was symmetrically initiated to cause the buildings to implode as they did."
Daniel B. Barnum, B.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Over forty years experience in the practice of architecture.
"I have "known" from day-one that the buildings were imploded and that they could not and would not have collapsed from the damage caused by the airplanes that ran into them."
David Paul Helpern, M.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Founder, Helpern Architects.
"The speed and symmetry of the collapses is not consistent with the damage. A new investigation is needed."
Kevin A. Kelly, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Co-author of the groundbreaking book "Problem Seeking: An Architectural Programming Primer," which is a standard college textbook in the USA.
"The Presentation made by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth at the AIA Convention in San Francisco [May 2009] made a sufficient case that a new investigation into the collapses of the 3 high rise buildings on 9/11/01 would be worthwhile."
Paul Stevenson Oles, M.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. For his work in architectural illustration, Paul Stevenson Oles received an AIA Institute Honor in 1983
"There appear too many unexplained events and unverified circumstances to be satisfied with the official version of the New York building collapses. As unthinkable as it is to suspect the United States government or military of willful complicity in these horrendous acts, it is even more heinous to allow such complicity--if indeed it exists--to remain undiscovered and unpunished. Therefore, a thorough and impartial investigation by an independent, well-funded commission is fully merited."
Eason Cross, M.Arch, FAIA – Fellow, American Institute of Architects. Recipient of the William C. Noland Award, the highest honor bestowed by the Virginia Society AIA to an architect. World War II Veteran, U.S. Navy Reserves.
"The third building evidence is truly troubling. The 'why' is very hard to comprehend."
Another list of twoofers who have proved nothing.
How long is this list going to get?
mideastNews

AOL

#259941 Sep 28, 2013

PROPHETIC word given to PM NETANYAHU --

onemale

Pana, IL

#259942 Sep 28, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
To this" aluminum and tempered steel can vaporize"
If you are referring to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki then NO I have no answer.
Is this related to 911?
What planet did you just fly in from???
How did atomic bombings get into this???
Is this related to 9/11?

Keep up or keep out... Once again, I ask, how can aluminum and tempered steel vaporize while paper and plastic survives?

&li st=PLE46D90F6E20B0B3F

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min phooey 603,180
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 3 min Doctor REALITY 2
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min emperorjohn 3,798
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aerobatty 878,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Lyndi 177,850
Why African-Americans so ugly? 49 min andet1987 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 56 min andet1987 6,391
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 7,968
More from around the web