Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259972 Sep 28, 2013
Notice how the resident debunkers will spam away tangible points, through repetition? More than the shared twoofer terminology, they each have a child-like maturity and inability to address real-world information.

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)– Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident....

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.…

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.…

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

http://www.physics911.net

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259973 Sep 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Notice how the resident debunkers will spam away tangible points, through repetition? More than the shared twoofer terminology, they each have a child-like maturity and inability to address real-world information.
Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)– Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident....
The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.…
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.…
As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."
http://www.physics911.net
Insults Are Easier
Not really. Any unbiased person would simply realize that nothing other than flight 77 flew into the Pentagon given all the facts. Besides, if it didn't fly into the Pentagon, where could it have gone and how could it happen undetected?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259974 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. Any unbiased person would simply realize that nothing other than flight 77 flew into the Pentagon given all the facts. Besides, if it didn't fly into the Pentagon, where could it have gone and how could it happen undetected?
Well, you are hardly unbiased as evidenced by your need to enter this forum under false pretenses, pretending to be a twoofer.

If you weren't such a bold-faced undignified liar, I still would find your assertions not logical nor believable.

The Nebraskan meth head himself copied a bunch of stuff from 911myths.com stating the differences of primary and secondary radar coverage and how planes with their transponder turned off can fly undetected through these secondary zones. Even the military (which I don't believe) claimed they didn't have complete radar coverage. So who knows what happened.

But on its face, theories aren't true simply because you aren't aware of an alternate.

But tell me, why do you think Porkpie Hat didn't attack you once during your first month here pretending to be a twoofer and calling everyone names? I mean, he attacks every truther, so why not you?

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259976 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Any unbiased person would simply realize that nothing other than flight 77 flew into the Pentagon given all the facts. Besides, if it didn't fly into the Pentagon, where could it have gone and how could it happen undetected?
There are no FACTS that prove flight 77 flew into the Pentagon. If you want to know what happened to this alleged flight ask Dean T. Hartwell.

He has written a book about it. What are your qualifications to do anything other than whine and complain about something you know nothing about.

http://www.amazon.com/Planes-without-Passenge...

The hole in the side of the Pentagon is too small.

There are no visible signs of a plane crash. To date no time stamped serial numbered piece of wreckage alleged to be from any plane alleged to have caused 9/11 has been identified back to the original aircraft in question.

Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#259977 Sep 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are hardly unbiased as evidenced by your need to enter this forum under false pretenses, pretending to be a twoofer.
If you weren't such a bold-faced undignified liar, I still would find your assertions not logical nor believable.
The Nebraskan meth head himself copied a bunch of stuff from 911myths.com stating the differences of primary and secondary radar coverage and how planes with their transponder turned off can fly undetected through these secondary zones. Even the military (which I don't believe) claimed they didn't have complete radar coverage. So who knows what happened.
But on its face, theories aren't true simply because you aren't aware of an alternate.
But tell me, why do you think Porkpie Hat didn't attack you once during your first month here pretending to be a twoofer and calling everyone names? I mean, he attacks every truther, so why not you?
Insults Are Easier
Wrong again. I looked at all the facts and changed my mind. The biggest no deal was flight 77. There is simply no other possibility than flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon given all the facts.

Your post is pure ad hominem BS, as usual.

Location hidden

#259978 Sep 28, 2013
Looks like insults are much easier for you.

Location hidden

#259979 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no FACTS that prove flight 77 flew into the Pentagon. If you want to know what happened to this alleged flight ask Dean T. Hartwell.
He has written a book about it. What are your qualifications to do anything other than whine and complain about something you know nothing about.
There are no visible signs of a plane crash. To date no time stamped serial numbered piece of wreckage alleged to be from any plane alleged to have caused 9/11 has been identified back to the original aircraft in question.
Huh Eh !
I suppose you are going to flash an image of the brick wall into the Pentagon courtyard. There were bodies strapped into the seats and all kinds of plane wreckage. Was the author on the forensic team?

Location hidden

#259980 Sep 28, 2013
Twoofer says, "There are no visible signs of a plane crash. "

Go to this site to see airline wreakage at the Pentagon.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...

Lots of airline debris at this site.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796...

Twoofer Author says, "Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11 ."

Human remains photo from Pentagon evidence.
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence...

Looks like insults are easier right?

Location hidden

#259981 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh Eh !
Are you kidding me?

green bean

Gilbert, WV

#259982 Sep 28, 2013
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259983 Sep 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the twoofing irony!
The more you post the more you prove my case
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259984 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. I looked at all the facts and changed my mind. The biggest no deal was flight 77. There is simply no other possibility than flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon given all the facts.
Your post is pure ad hominem BS, as usual.
But where is the plane?
Where are the holes in the building where the titanium engines should have been?
Why were the steel beams pushed outward instead of inward?
Where is the tail section that gets tore off during a plane crash?
Where is the indestructible landing gear?
All the plane parts found did NOT the match a Boeing 757.
Your claims are full of holes.
I know you have no answer, so as usual begin with the insults that will further prove my case. And for that I thank you.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259985 Sep 28, 2013
A hundred and ten ton aircraft leaves a hundred and ten tons of wreckage when it crashes.

Where's the Boeing 757?

Huh Eh
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259986 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Twoofer says, "There are no visible signs of a plane crash. "
Go to this site to see airline wreakage at the Pentagon.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
Lots of airline debris at this site.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796...
Twoofer Author says, "Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11 ."
Human remains photo from Pentagon evidence.
Looks like insults are easier right?
You gotta be shitting us.
I didn't see any part that was big enough for a 575
And the corpses, the first one still has clothes on which would have been the first thing to burn off.
Get real and post something believable.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259987 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A hundred and ten ton aircraft leaves a hundred and ten tons of wreckage when it crashes.
Where's the Boeing 757?
Huh Eh
AMEN

Location hidden

#259988 Sep 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the plane?
Where are the holes in the building where the titanium engines should have been?
I know you have no answer, so as usual begin with the insults that will further prove my case. And for that I thank you.
Stupid questions.

Look at the pictures dummy.

Location hidden

#259989 Sep 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the plane?
And your expertise on 757s is what?

If flight 77 and the passengers did not go into the Pentagon, then what are all those pictures?

If not into the Pentagon, where did go? To Twoof Land?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259990 Sep 28, 2013
green bean wrote:
http://www.mafhoum.com/press2/ 65Safp.htm
I have seen so much evidence and reports about this, but we don't see this on the nightly news. The definition of the night news is basically nightly government controlled BS.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259991 Sep 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
And your expertise on 757s is what?
If flight 77 and the passengers did not go into the Pentagon, then what are all those pictures?
If not into the Pentagon, where did go? To Twoof Land?
Where's the Boeing 757?

Location hidden

#259992 Sep 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Where's the Boeing 757?
Huh Eh
At the crash site all burned and shattered. That 110 tons of debris didn't go to Twoof Land did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 63,705
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Lbj 106,493
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Regina 653,894
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min ImFree2Choose 2,573
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 44 min washington 168
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,749
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,735
More from around the web