yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259778 Sep 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to a person without dignity and intelligence.
Why should people find anything you say credible?
Insults Are Easier
Because what I post is based on facts and actual evidence rather than subjective opinions and conjecture.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259779 Sep 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Because what I post is based on facts and actual evidence rather than subjective opinions and conjecture.
No not the links you post, Im talking about your interpretation of the links you post. You know, your credibility based on the fact you lie continuously and carry yourself without dignity.

I mean , how can your opinion be trusted at all given your track record? And you cant even tell that Charlie troll is crazy, so whats that say about you?

Insults Are Easier
Wake up people

Belfry, KY

#259780 Sep 24, 2013
US soldiers expose martial law agenda

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259781 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
No not the links you post, Im talking about your interpretation of the links you post. You know, your credibility based on the fact you lie continuously and carry yourself without dignity.
I mean , how can your opinion be trusted at all given your track record? And you cant even tell that Charlie troll is crazy, so whats that say about you?
Insults Are Easier
Aren't you going to talk about the the 20 pilots who can't fly again unemployed truck driver?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259782 Sep 24, 2013
What does that have to do with you lying, crazy?

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#259783 Sep 24, 2013
Many of the airline pilots are former air-force/military men, who would have NOT surrendered the plane to anyone and would have stuck the box cutters up the hijacker's asses.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259784 Sep 25, 2013
Wake up people wrote:
US soldiers expose martial law agenda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fHwWhG3hgZQXX
A real eye-opener
onemale

Pana, IL

#259785 Sep 25, 2013
FEMA - "THERE WILL BE AN ATTACK ON USA"

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#259786 Sep 25, 2013
Now Dudley should come in with his street corner jebus 20 pilots list.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Insults Are Easier
Awww...sorry to disappoint you lil window licker but last night was taken up getting the kids ready for winter programs of skating and swimming lessons.

But lets just cut to the chase shall we?

I can't speak for sheen but my gut tells me he's doing exactly what rationalists all over the net have done in response to you and your brain dead ilk for ages now. After months of you, elevator boy-sheep and Manyfails failing to address anything which bursts your little bubbles of stupid with anything beyond you chanting your twoofer mantras over and over, sheen has posted things like lists of female cat names as that has about the same relevance to the truth about 911 as your twoofer sanctioned memes.

I realize news is slow to get to twooferdumb (it's quite obvious you're still getting it from 2006), but that's just the reality your massive ignorance has wrought.

Edmonton, Canada

#259787 Sep 25, 2013
Toms Child Bride wrote:
451. Renesme 18
452. Venus 18
453. Vivian 18
454. Yvette 18
455. Babette 17
456. Dotleb 17
457. Gem 17
458. Karen 17
459. Lilo 17
460. Mariah 17
461. Octavia 17
462. Rhonda 17
463. Zerlinda 17
464. Zigzag 17
465. Dido 16
466. Feisty 16
467. Giselle 16
468. Helen 16
469. Jeevo 16
470. Kitten 16
471. Mama Cat 16
472. Mara 16
473. Missygoogers 16
474. Momo Bear 16
475. Nibbles 16
476. Nikki 16
477. Raincloud 16
478. Rapunzel 16
479. Rascal 16
480. Shasta 16
481. Tinkerbear 16
482. Virginia 16
483. Zenobia 16
484. Cami 15
485. Charisma 15
486. Elvira 15
487. Esmerelda 15
488. Estella 15
489. Faberge 15
490. Grizabella 15
491. Grumpy Girl 15
492. Halley 15
493. Ida 15
494. Kilala 15
495. Lindsay 15
496. Little Miss 15
497. Maliblue 15
498. Mannu 15
499. Milka 15
500. Mistral 15
Quoted for truth!

Edmonton, Canada

#259788 Sep 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Why bother? Exactly!
I posted proof comparing a known building demolition to the twin towers, the fountain of dust trails were identical and still they denied what they were seeing. I thought any pea brain could see that but I seriously overestimated them.
So yes, I agree, why bother?
You're just dumb as a bloody stump and your post is yet another straw man fallacy.

1) Your example didn't include sound which would have betrayed the fact that explosives are loud. The video from the towers collapse is devoid of these sounds.

2) Both a cd and a collapse due to loss of structural integrity are progressed by the force of gravity and the cause for collapse initiation doesn't change that fact.

3) Dust being produced by the collapse of a building is hardly surprising regardless of what initiated that collapse.

4) You're an inane idiot spewing inanities no one with a functioning brain would accept as relevant.

Edmonton, Canada

#259789 Sep 25, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is,they can still keep their conspiracy going with the government used physics with a remote controlled plane or piloted by "where are my 72 virgins" stooges to bring down the WTCs.

Thats far more plausible than mini nukes,but we know what a twoofer will pick
Anything but reality is their motto.

Edmonton, Canada

#259790 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>Only to a person without dignity and intelligence.

Why should people find anything you say credible?

Insults Are Easier
Speaking of having no credibility,
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.
I said,

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"

Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

Edmonton, Canada

#259791 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>No not the links you post, Im talking about your interpretation of the links you post. You know, your credibility based on the fact you lie continuously and carry yourself without dignity.

Insults Are Easier
Speaking of bogus interpretations,
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

Edmonton, Canada

#259792 Sep 25, 2013
Whoops!

Did I make Ignorance is Bliss look like a complete and utter fool by just pointing out his lies and ignorance again?

Oh but that's my fault that he's a no-mind imbecile who defends a lie by telling more lies which just leads to more lies all told by him, a pathological liar.

Edmonton, Canada

#259793 Sep 25, 2013
What does that have to do with you lying, crazy?

Insults Are Easier
Speaking of lying, remember the time you claimed there's all kinds of reports of steel plating melting in fires which resulted in you claiming plated steel has a lower melting point than un-plated steel which was all a result of you lying about my post which referenced reports of molten steel from other fires.

It's amazing how much you have to lie to cling to your childish belief system!

Edmonton, Canada

#259794 Sep 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
FEMA - "THERE WILL BE AN ATTACK ON USA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sTA42sc3W8XX
Gawd you're a gullible idiot!

Edmonton, Canada

#259795 Sep 25, 2013
Twoof Rule #1: It's ok to lie if it supports twoof.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259796 Sep 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
<quoted text
LINK?????????
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259797 Sep 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
Many of the airline pilots are former air-force/military men, who would have NOT surrendered the plane to anyone and would have stuck the box cutters up the hijacker's asses.
And many would not, especially when taken by surprise, does this pass for evidence in your book or do you just watch too many movies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Liberal Denial 4 min Omar 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 774,573
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 559,256
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 5 min bryterlater 64
Obamacare: the thievin' 'hyenna' of healthcare ... 8 min Omar 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min EdmondWA 96,735
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Remnant of 144000 39,339
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 604,891
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 175,586
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr joe 441,761
More from around the web