Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259883 Sep 26, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
How far past seven can you count oh pig bwunker?

Link or Lie and Cry bwunker.

Huh Eh
So you not only don't like freedom of speech because deep down you're really just another fascist with ulterior motives but you also think being so dishonest that omitting a very relevant fact is a-ok as long as it benefits twoof eh?

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

We already knew that!

Snivel and moan lil moron...the advantage of having you low brow, neck down useful idiots posting is that every time your mouth opens, twoofs credibility sinks.

How's the weather down there?
duststorm

League City, TX

#259884 Sep 26, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed we see the same rationally.
The sad part is how many more crackpots like them are prepared to raise their ugly heads and slither out from under the fantasia they dwell in.
It is nice to see them as grass and you as the mower, your research is outstanding Porkpie, all from beautiful Canada.
Much appreciated.
You are being paid.
The real Americans on this thread know that those buildings were taken down by planned demolition.
The eyewitnesses all spoke of explosions. The one man made the gesture of the different floors exploding, "Pow, pow, pow, pow".
This was within a few minutes of the demolition. He had no time to make up reason, rationales, and call people names as you do.
What do you care if Americans know that this was an inside job?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#259885 Sep 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are being paid.
The real Americans on this thread know that those buildings were taken down by planned demolition.
The eyewitnesses all spoke of explosions. The one man made the gesture of the different floors exploding, "Pow, pow, pow, pow".
That was Paul Issac's and he has clearly said that he could not see the towers and that the sound was floors slamming downward one after the other.
news

AOL

#259886 Sep 26, 2013
.

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount -

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259887 Sep 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are being paid.
The real Americans on this thread know that those buildings were taken down by planned demolition.
The eyewitnesses all spoke of explosions. The one man made the gesture of the different floors exploding, "Pow, pow, pow, pow".
This was within a few minutes of the demolition. He had no time to make up reason, rationales, and call people names as you do.
What do you care if Americans know that this was an inside job?
Real Americans? LMAO

Failures causes loud sounds which might be mistaken as explosions. Cars backfire which some may think are gunshots. They are still only backfires.

Americans know no such thing.

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#259888 Sep 26, 2013
Japanese Imperial Clan Has Tarnished British History

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p036....

Probably most British people have been brainwashed.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259889 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiction is never true. Fiction is a fantasy.
If the Patriot Act were predicted a year before it became reality you would not have believed that either.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259890 Sep 26, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Paul Issac's and he has clearly said that he could not see the towers and that the sound was floors slamming downward one after the other.
The floors slamming downward on after another???
If that is true the towers would not have fallen at near free fall speed. I would have taken around 60 seconds as each floor would have slowed the fall each time. Try saying bang 110 times and see how long it takes.
walk

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#259891 Sep 26, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
A$E for twoof and lies has a new star of the show too!
Check him out;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DNl7IQckkGAXX
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/fly...
He'll make a great addition to twoof!
Twoof really gets the cream of the crop, don't they..ind.rhetorical question.
is that it? who the fack cares pork gt a lifen when WW3 comes dont say I told ya so hhahahahah lmao u r blinddddddddd

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#259892 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true the towers would not have fallen at near free fall speed.
After it was pointed out that the debris feel faster than the building(a thousand time already),so now it got slower?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The keyword is free-fall.
For anything to fall free-fall means it has 0 resistance.
The top part cannot impact the bottom part during free-fall.
No impact = no dynamic force... until it hits the ground.
But the concrete was pulverized long before it hit the ground.
So what is it ? free fall or near free fall.
BTW got that balling ball?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259893 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The floors slamming downward on after another???
If that is true the towers would not have fallen at near free fall speed. I would have taken around 60 seconds as each floor would have slowed the fall each time. Try saying bang 110 times and see how long it takes.
Do you just look for the dumbest sht you can find on the Internet then troll it here?

go
twoof
go

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259894 Sep 27, 2013
walk wrote:
<quoted text>is that it? who the fack cares pork gt a lifen when WW3 comes dont say I told ya so hhahahahah lmao u r blinddddddddd
The many hours spent between posting is a life...and spread your fear mongering elsewhere, I don't fall for it.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259895 Sep 27, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>After it was pointed out that the debris feel faster than the building(a thousand time already),so now it got slower?

onemale wrote, "<quoted text>
The keyword is free-fall.
For anything to fall free-fall means it has 0 resistance.
The top part cannot impact the bottom part during free-fall.
No impact = no dynamic force... until it hits the ground.
But the concrete was pulverized long before it hit the ground.
"

So what is it ? free fall or near free fall.
BTW got that balling ball?
At this point his only goal is trolling.

Typical twoof sheep.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259896 Sep 27, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are being paid.
The real Americans on this thread know that those buildings were taken down by planned demolition.
The eyewitnesses all spoke of explosions. The one man made the gesture of the different floors exploding, "Pow, pow, pow, pow".
This was within a few minutes of the demolition. He had no time to make up reason, rationales, and call people names as you do.
What do you care if Americans know that this was an inside job?
Jeez, explosions in a 110 story collapsing building while its on fire...how nefarious!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259898 Sep 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Paul Issac's and he has clearly said that he could not see the towers and that the sound was floors slamming downward one after the other.
Where did that story come from?
You are describing a pancake.
NIST retracted their pancake story early on.
In their final report they said the beams weakened and started the collapsed, but failed to explain how the rest of the building came down.
You stepped on your own dick again.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259899 Sep 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Americans? LMAO
Failures causes loud sounds which might be mistaken as explosions. Cars backfire which some may think are gunshots. They are still only backfires.
Americans know no such thing.
Oh you were there and heard it all???
Amazing how some idiots try to tell what someone else hears.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259900 Sep 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Americans? LMAO
Failures causes loud sounds which might be mistaken as explosions. Cars backfire which some may think are gunshots. They are still only backfires.
Americans know no such thing.
So now You are speaking for all Americans! Interesting.

You don't speak for me.

You are a waste of good water.

Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259901 Sep 27, 2013
And without dignity...

Insults Are Easier

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#259902 Sep 27, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
And without dignity...
Insults Are Easier
oy!lol! I gotta say---this moniker is probably the best I have ever seen on topix "insults are easier"...lol

simple so sadly true..but a brilliant name.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259903 Sep 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you were there and heard it all???
Amazing how some idiots try to tell what someone else hears.
Another projection? We have plenty of footage to watch which is just the same as being there.

Please try a little harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min WasteWater 18,678
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Joe Fortuna 38,028
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 641,404
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Steve III 618,381
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 44,321
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min pusherman_ 969,946
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 104,647
More from around the web