<quoted text>
I think you have a slurpees fetish
hes a quetter dont worry about it

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259714 Sep 24, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh right, EVERYONE is in on it right?? The government, the police and firefighters who lost friends in the attack, every debunker out there etc.

What a sad life you must live ;)
And what a dumb life you must live.

Hey, let us make the opposing viewpoint so ridiculous that our own crazy official story sounds plausible!

Okay.

Ready.

Set!

Insults Are Easier
who

Basingstoke, UK

#259715 Sep 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well having doubts and some of the bs twoofs put out is not really the same. I realize you don't ascribe to some the insane crap no-planers and their ilk believe but you have to admit there's a pretty high degree of irrationality that goes with those theories.
I agree that simply posting about cd or alternative theories regarding 911 shouldn't make one a target for investigation as a potential terrorist threat, but combined with other indicators such as online threats or affiliation with known terrorists or groups would be grounds for some level of scrutiny.
Put it this way, from what I've seen here there's only one person who I think should be checked out and it definitely isn't you.
LOL!!
Fair enough.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#259716 Sep 24, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Will someone please tell me who is Alex Jones?
Without lying!
Huh Eh !
Try one of your many posts on him
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Thanks to bama: Exactly 220 years to the date (Dec.15, 1791) after the Bill of Rights was Ratified it is now effectively RESCINDED. Why do you think the Oligarchs in the Senate would vote 86-13 to nullify
the Bill of Rights unless perhaps... they are getting concerned for
their own skin?? For any Sheeple who voice opposition or step out of
line. How many times in history have we seen this before???
http://sgtreport.com/2011/12/infowars-nightly...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#259717 Sep 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a slurpees fetish
You actually don't think.

It's pretty damned obvious from your posting history.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#259718 Sep 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the key word is ignorance and you are oh so ignorant.
1) You're the only loon claiming the towers fell at free fall. That just makes you exceptionally delusional.
2) A body in motion is dynamic. You can't argue against that since you're a) clueless and b) you're, like all your twoofer brethren, scientifically illiterate.
3) For free fall to occur resistance can be present but negligible. Huge difference from your twoof sanctioned canard.
4) As pointed out already (thousands of times in this thread alone) the debris no longer attached to the building fell faster than the collapse front proving there was no free fall.
Every time I wish to test the likes of onemale's idea of what happen to the WTC he gets upset.

Place balling ball on his head and his heads supports the static weight.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
To have a Dynamic Load, you need an impact.
When a building is falling at free fall acceleration the Dynamic Load is non-existent
Then I want to fee fall the balling ball/upper block of the WTC to see if the "Dynamic Load is non-existent"

Edmonton, Canada

#259719 Sep 24, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
There you all go on about Alex Jones. Who is this person you keep calling Alex Jones?

Why does he get you all excited?

Huh Eh !
Actually, insulting him by just telling the truth has gotten twooferdumb all exited.

Funny how insulting one of the high priests of stupid does that eh oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Edmonton, Canada

#259720 Sep 24, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Lol and I was thinking he worked the drive-thru window at a Taco Bell.

And that goddamn "Kitty Kat".....more like a rabid
alley cat, talk about a repulsive bit#h.
The feckless feline is none other than RTQ aka intoreality aka mamma insanity aka many, many, many more.

And Taco Bell fired Zorders for getting jiggy with a crisp meat burrito....he said the burrito came on to him but no one bought that either.

Edmonton, Canada

#259721 Sep 24, 2013
OBEY wrote:
<quoted text>Answer me a question Mr.Hat how would they demo those 2 towers of course planes brought them down no other way can u demo them correct sir?
Your post is a mixture of incomprehension and circular logic.

Try harder.

Edmonton, Canada

#259722 Sep 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>And what a dumb life you must live.

Hey, let us make the opposing viewpoint so ridiculous that our own crazy official story sounds plausible!

Okay.

Ready.

Set!

Insults Are Easier
Except that poster was quite accurate and it wouldn't be difficult to go back and support exactly what s/he's saying using the posts of you mindless conspiradrones.

Lets see, you've claimed we're all government shills and definitely implied and outright stated that we and/or others are getting paid to make twoofers look foolish...by simply quoting you.

You've stated that firefighters and other first responders don't come forward even though you claim they know twoof is on to something because they're scared. You've made the same accusations of engineers and professional organizations.

You've many times stated that those who worked on the NIST report were covering for the government.

So we're already up to literally millions of people who, in order for your delusions to be correct, are complicit in either covering up or planning and perpetrating the event.

I know logic isn't your strong suit, hell it isn't even on your radar, but that is an accurate glimpse into your delusional beliefs.

Steel plating.
Pegasus

United States

#259723 Sep 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The feckless feline is none other than RTQ aka intoreality aka mamma insanity aka many, many, many more.
And Taco Bell fired Zorders for getting jiggy with a crisp meat burrito....he said the burrito came on to him but no one bought that either.
That chain smoking, beer belching, potato chip munching, mustached, long-dirty fingernailed, stained tee shirt wearing, putrid perfume wearing, bad breath, overkilled make-up smearing......SWEETHEART?

Edmonton, Canada

#259724 Sep 24, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>Every time I wish to test the likes of onemale's idea of what happen to the WTC he gets upset.

Place balling ball on his head and his heads supports the static weight.

onemale wrote, "<quoted text>
To have a Dynamic Load, you need an impact.
When a building is falling at free fall acceleration the Dynamic Load is non-existent "

Then I want to fee fall the balling ball/upper block of the WTC to see if the "Dynamic Load is non-existent"
It's like twoof is a repelling force for truth and logic.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259725 Sep 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
I think you have a slurpees fetish.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually don't think.
It's pretty damned obvious from your posting history.
I know I have something you can slurp on

Edmonton, Canada

#259726 Sep 24, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>That chain smoking, beer belching, potato chip munching, mustached, long-dirty fingernailed, stained tee shirt wearing, putrid perfume wearing, bad breath, overkilled make-up smearing......SWEETHEART?
Oh see you've met the walking talking version of rancid lard;-)

Edmonton, Canada

#259727 Sep 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>onemale wrote:
I think you have a slurpees fetish.

I know I have something you can slurp on
And your avoidance of reality just continues....

Go clean up around the lathe kid, and don't bother the machinist. He's busy.
Pegasus

United States

#259728 Sep 24, 2013
I see the Children of Alex Jones are licking their wounds, oh sorry that's festering wounds.

How stupid do you feel regarding your savior Alex Jones....Zorderz?
Truth is you've been pumping the same crap out in your posts as that of your daddy Alex......imagine that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259729 Sep 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
<quoted text>
Ever find a link on this one, or do you think your lies of twoof will just fade away?
onemale

Pana, IL

#259730 Sep 24, 2013
This may seem a bit off topic but it ties into the fact the government doesn't shoot straight with us

What's really going on in Syria?
What You're Not Being Told
Let's look at the evidence.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259731 Sep 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
Link or Lie Team Twoof?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259732 Sep 24, 2013
Link or Lie = its all the same to you non-believing bwunkers. Why should anyone bother ?
Huh Eh !
Ask your Alex Jones guy. Whoever that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 560,133
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Icew 777,358
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Peace_Warrior 605,263
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 96
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min lovewithin 39,362
Gay snapchat names 27 min Karl Broughton 162
Couch Potato Alert 29 min yon 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 175,773
More from around the web