Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259680 Sep 23, 2013
Should we instead believe a pork pig lying through his snout to make himself look like a winner.

He says every other poster on this forum is a lying stupido ! What does that say about him ?

The porker pig is a pyschoinfantile, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue, who's only avenue when he can not refute the truth presented is to dismiss the content and attack the source no matter how relevant the question.

Then he's usually good for a foul dose of third grade ridicule and derision.

Then he feels good about himself.

It's the only way he can.

Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259681 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Should we instead believe a pork pig lying through his snout to make himself look like a winner.
He has never lost, Now where are those 20 pilots again?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#259682 Sep 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>No. Those are ALex's words, can you back them up?

Israel microwaved a hundred thousand of its own children.

Your cell phones are watching you every moment.

The main source of meat in North Korea is executed prisoners.
SWAT teams are being taught that Christians are evil.

The government can control the weather.(All conspiracy guys believe this. What's the deal?)

The Mafia was started by Julius Ceaser's grandfather.

"Vaccines are killing our children--mainstream news." (Direct quote from InfoWars 12/27/01. No sources cited.)

SWAT team guys can't satisfy a woman.(InfoWars, 12/27/01. You never know how Alex Jones "knows" anything. Did the SWAT guys open up to Alex...or weas there some study done? Alex didn't say.)

Texas is run by the Masons.(Is that why Texas has the worst schools in the world?)

"Cell phones have been proven in hundreds of major studied to cause brain tumnors. There's no debating it." (Also no references or citations given. Alex says he sources everything, but he sources almost nothing he says. When you can find the source, you always discover that Alex has completely garbled it.)

Drinking fluoridated water causes your IQ to go down 10 points.(No documentation. No reference. No nothing.)

Devil-worshippers run the country.(But only angry white guys with IQ's in the mid-80's can perceive it!)

The government is afraid of smart people.(Explains why they leave the conspiracy guys alone.)

Cell phones cause brain tumors. "It's like proven."
The NRA are gun grabbers.(This shows you just how far to the right Alex is..)

There are government-run white slavery rings.(Alex didn't have time to say what government. He said there were lots of stories about this in the back of the newspaper. As usual, the statement is completely unsourced.)

Hitler blew up the Reichstag.(Blew it up? I thought he radio-controlled some planes into it. Or was it a missile...?)

Columbine was a government op.(Rule 1 for conspiracy nuts: anything you don't like is a government op. No proof required.)

Wal-Mart is a Defense Department front.(No proof required.)
Funny how questioning the motivations of twoofs charlatan masters results in such a double standard.

Just more proof that twoof is a cult and questioning their head priests will rile the followers to anger.

Edmonton, Canada

#259683 Sep 23, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>And the frigging seeds are sown.

Once you clowns realize the money Jones rakes in is based upon dumbed down idiots with a heaping dose of paranoia such as yourself, and then Jones relies on your wandering, abnormal, half-baked, little minds to do the rest of his bidding.

Now honestly ......how many Jones trinkets and baubles have you clowns blown the rent on.
Lmmfao
Who benefitted from 911?

Alex Jones and Richard Gage sure have!

Edmonton, Canada

#259684 Sep 23, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
No the question is, can you back up that website you copied them from?

You see, anyone can take anything out of context to present people's views in any light they choose. Just look how Dudley does it, methy.

So present the context and the person being interviewed to accurately present the information as it was given at the time. We know you can't, because all you can do is copy/paste the words from a hit piece.

You are obviously not a person who listens to the Alex Jones show, so you are not a person who can accurately describe the contents or context of it.

Insults Are Easier
What's ironic is I present your entire post in context and it makes you look like a complete fool...but in your little fantasyland, it's my fault you're a fool.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259685 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's ironic is I present your entire post in context and it makes you look like a complete fool...but in your little fantasyland, it's my fault you're a fool.
That's it in a nutshell anymore.

Edmonton, Canada

#259686 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:

He says every other poster on this forum is a lying stupido ! What does that say about him ?

The porker pig is a pyschoinfantile, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue, who's only avenue when he can not refute the truth presented is to dismiss the content and attack the source no matter how relevant the question.

Then he's usually good for a foul dose of third grade ridicule and derision.

Then he feels good about himself.

It's the only way he can.

Huh eh !
No, you should actually get an education so you don't look like such a mindless baffoon...although that won't help you sell slurpees any better so what's the point eh oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259687 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very detailed.
From your debunking website when asking the question as to why NIST didn't check for thermite, despite the presence of tons of pulverized concrete, multiple reports of molten steel and secondary explosions.
"No, they decided against it, as there was no physical evidence of any explosive, and no records of any of the recovery workers reporting any suspicious pieces"
NIST in their wisdom instead of doing a simple test for thermite/explosives, they "determined that it was highly unlikely".
Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation.
"Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation."

Ooh... I must've hit a nerve ;) LOL. You're so obsessed with 'thermite' like the other clowns but read these...

Thermite
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

NIST
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

There's PLENTY more where that came from. Hehehehe...
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259688 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>That's priceless!
The guy is an absolute loon and he does it because he knows damn well there's a pool of gullible idiots to fleece for cold hard cash.
"Alex Jones is an American talk radio host and filmmaker who has a net worth of $5 Million."
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-cele...
From your link SFB
How much is George W. Bush worth?
$35 Million
How much is Larry Silverstein worth?
$3.5 Billion

How much is Dick Cheney worth?
$90 Million

How much is George H.W. Bush worth?
$25 Million

How much is Barack Obama worth?
$12.2 Million
How much is Bill Clinton worth?
$80 Million

Alex is disinfo and a piker compared to these traitorous w+hores
Thanks for the link pig vomit!
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259689 Sep 23, 2013
The Price Of Treason
Is Rising

By Jim Kirwan
9-22-13
http://www.kirwanesque.net/articles-listing/
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259690 Sep 23, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation."
Ooh... I must've hit a nerve ;) LOL. You're so obsessed with 'thermite' like the other clowns but read these...
Thermite
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm
NIST
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...
There's PLENTY more where that came from. Hehehehe...
Oh how cute another diligently ignorant govie nuckfugget.
Ask yourself nuggy who owns popular mechanics? HMMM?
DEBWUNKERS ---can't.
I pity you nuck fugget. You'll reap what you sow, as we all will. Good luck fuggynucker.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259691 Sep 23, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how cute another diligently ignorant govie nuckfugget.
Ask yourself nuggy who owns popular mechanics? HMMM?
DEBWUNKERS ---can't.
I pity you nuck fugget. You'll reap what you sow, as we all will. Good luck fuggynucker.
Oh right, EVERYONE is in on it right?? The government, the police and firefighters who lost friends in the attack, every debunker out there etc.

What a sad life you must live ;)
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259692 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh right, EVERYONE is in on it right?? The government, the police and firefighters who lost friends in the attack, every debunker out there etc.
What a sad life you must live ;)
I never said everyone was in on it you futtynucker. I hope the alphabet soup agency that employs you offers a remedial class in online trolling,cause YOU SUCK, and you're not anywhere near smart enough to play ball.What a waste of tax dollars!

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259693 Sep 23, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>I never said everyone was in on it you futtynucker. I hope the alphabet soup agency that employs you offers a remedial class in online trolling,cause YOU SUCK, and you're not anywhere near smart enough to play ball.What a waste of tax dollars!
Lighten up loser, I was only kidding. Some morons can't take a joke it seems. Humour is always needed in these type of discussions.

#259694 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No its your fault you're a fool pork pig !?!?!?

Huh Eh !

#259695 Sep 23, 2013
Alex Jones is who exactly?

Huh eh !
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259696 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Lighten up loser, I was only kidding. Some morons can't take a joke it seems. Humour is always needed in these type of discussions.
Kidding about what? You really should stay at the shallow end maybe even on the steps futtynucker.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259697 Sep 23, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Kidding about what? You really should stay at the shallow end maybe even on the steps futtynucker.
About everyone being in on it dummy. Don't you know what sarcasm is??

#259698 Sep 23, 2013
Who exactly is pork pig cap ?

Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259699 Sep 23, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Why if fire can weaken the steel over a few floors and cause a global, symmetrical collapse, can not thermate incendiaries be placed around those few floors to accomplish the same thing?
Think about that!
Insults Are Easier
No.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Mike Duquette 794,965
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min andet1987 5,327
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 567,950
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 7 min this is my first ... 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min lil whispers 607,171
Scientific proof for God's existence 50 min BRAIN STORM 543
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 50 min eyeful 8
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr AN NFL FAN 120,694
More from around the web