no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259834 Sep 25, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
20 pilots,
Ever find a link to that one or WAS IT JUST ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259835 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Ever find a link to that one or WAS IT JUST ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!
http://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259836 Sep 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever find a link to that one or WAS IT JUST ANOTHER LIE OF TWOOF!
Still crying about those links!

Link or Lie and Cry.

You Go sorry charlie

Keep cryin about lyin

You above all others deserve it.

Ask me about finding that link. I double dog dare ya!

Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#259837 Sep 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like insults are easier for you.
And lies, he loves to lie for his cult too!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
I never referenced your quoted paper, I referenced my own search on the subject. So pull it up, and re-comprehend what you missed.
Im sure not all Canadians act as you on a daily basis, or have all descended from traitorous sheep. I simply quoted historical fact, and South Park.
Your circular logic escapes me. You quote failed investigations that are shown to not be thorough, then ask for people to cite examples of tests never performed by the un-thorough investigation.
Only a traitorous descendant of anti-freedom refugees can fully explain the Canadian sheep mentality that you possess. With an elitist, name calling, scumbag mentality to boot.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier

Oh but he never said any of those things...he said.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259838 Sep 25, 2013
Shut The Fuhk Up pig pork!

Huh Eh !

Okotoks, Canada

#259839 Sep 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying about those links!
Link or Lie and Cry.
You Go sorry charlie
Keep cryin about lyin
You above all others deserve it.
Ask me about finding that link. I double dog dare ya!
Huh Eh !
The irony is, it's yet another claim you made but have absolutely nothing to support it.

It's right up there with;

-sealed elevator shafts
-molten metal=cd
-free fall=cd
-stand down orders
-dajewsdidit
-only thermite can create iron rich microshperes
-hole to small in Pentagon wall
-twoof is getting bigger

etc.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 PILOTS STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

As long as you BLEEV!

Okotoks, Canada

#259840 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
Insults Are Easier
One day you'll get something right and the world will stop and stare in wonder at how far you've come from bus seat fart sucker to assistant to the assistant manager of your local 7/11.

Hang in there cupcake, your day is coming.

Now smile you crayon eating dolt, smile like you just got laid for the first time by someone you've never called "cuz"!

Who cares if you lick windows and screw farm animals.

You're you and that's all that counts!

Okotoks, Canada

#259841 Sep 25, 2013
BTW, Ignorance has yet to cite one newspaper article that spoke of "plated steel" melting...and in the searches I've done and over 100 articles I've read not one mentioned it either.

Here's what really happened;

1) I post articles proving reports of molten steel in fires is commonplace.

2) Ignorance can't argue against that given the fact that I presented proof of my argument so he made up a lie "thinking" I wouldn't call him on it.

3) I did call him on it so he had to make up another lie in an inept attempt to cover for his previous lie.

4) I didn't buy that either so he made up yet another lie in another inept attempt to cover for his 2 previous lies.

5) I still wouldn't buy it so he decided attacking a country of 33+ million people was a great out for his inept, childishly simple azz.

It's the formula for twoof: Defend a lie by telling a lie which results in telling more lies all told by liars...then troll!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259842 Sep 25, 2013
Porkies little list... What I said was as true then as it is now, yet he still can not understand it. And all this misrepresentation because he wants to defend WasteOfWater, Charlie Meth, and his smear campaign.

Behold Porkpie Hat, the craziest shill of all! Is that not irony?

Insults Are Easier

Okotoks, Canada

#259843 Sep 25, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Shut The Fuhk Up pig pork!
Huh Eh !
So you don't really like free speech eh?

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 PILOTS STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Why is it that at the heart of every twoofer is a fascist.

Rhetorical question, cultists are always fascists!

Canada

#259844 Sep 25, 2013
How dare I post exactly what twoofers say in context!

Quoting them makes them look stupid so I just shouldn't do it!
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

Whoops, I did it again!

Maybe if twoofers stopped saying such stupid things it would help cure me if making them look stump dumb by quoting...what they say.

Canada

#259845 Sep 25, 2013
And then there's this little gem. But of course just because Ignorance claimed the designers of the WTC towers designed them to withstand 2 707 impacts doesn't mean he actually said that!
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.
I said,

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"

Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

What does the designer of the WTC towers know about...the design of the WTC towers!

And then there's the fact that they did withstand the force of impact...

Canada

#259846 Sep 25, 2013
Poor, poor twoof!

12 years later and the only ones left holding the bag are the ones that couldn't logic their way out of a wet paper bag!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259847 Sep 25, 2013
Look at him go ladies and gentleman, look at that spam fly!

So intent to protect the honor of those without it, that again he shows his own lack of dignity.

The official story, only crazy people believe it.

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#259848 Sep 25, 2013
And remember folks, according to top twoof cultist Ignorance is Bliss, plated steel has a lower melting point that unplated steel...but it could be that that only applies in twooferdumb because no materials scientist would ever be caught dead making such a ridiculously stupid claim!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259849 Sep 25, 2013
Check the source folks, cuz this mad hatter is the craziest of all his little troll group.

What happened, your children not need you tonight? What about your fancy car, should you not photograph it to show everyone what a successful person you are? Because that message is not coming through based on your redundant posts and the lowlifes those posts attract in agreement.

So tell us again how all those in agreement with you are sane, while us awful twoofers are crazy. I like seeing you act crazy when you try and explain it.

Explain to everyone how smear campaigns are a proper way to discuss and debate.

Explain again how lying is okay if you can claim others do it.

Wheres your dignity, sir?

I dedicate this song to you, Dudley.

http://youtu.be/na5Y9FxR0lg

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259850 Sep 25, 2013
But again look how he misinterprets what people say, when it was always his own comprehension that was at issue.

Did I say or think the plating changes the core metal its coating? No.

Did he say that I did and never except my clarification when he first accused me? Yup.

Thats the smear and how the smear merchant works. He will never ask nor accept anything other than what he wants to be true.

And that my friends is a cult.

Insults Are Easier
Wake up people

Charleston, WV

#259851 Sep 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
FEMA - "THERE WILL BE AN ATTACK ON USA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1sTA42sc3W8XX
A real eye opener also. Did you check out the other videos on that youtube page?
Wake up people

Charleston, WV

#259852 Sep 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And then there's this little gem. But of course just because Ignorance claimed the designers of the WTC towers designed them to withstand 2 707 impacts doesn't mean he actually said that!
<quoted text>
I said,
Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"
Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,
"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."
He also said,
"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."
http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...
What does the designer of the WTC towers know about...the design of the WTC towers!
And then there's the fact that they did withstand the force of impact...
blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda...lies are voluminous...truth is short, sweet, and simple. No amount of your daily blather over the past few years will ever change the truth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259853 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya, you are the one person on the planet who believed the conspiracy before you understood the official story. During your lie, you showed you didn't even understand what you were lying about. So keep lying, it shows whats behind the official story and the people who claim to believe it.
The conspiracy is hardly something I made up, so it can't be my personal delusion, grade school. So keep making that up too.
Have you found your dignity yet?
Insults Are Easier
Let's look at some of the problems associated with your so called conspiracy.

1. Where did flight 77 and the passengers go undetected?

2. This so called conspiracy would be so widespread as to be unconcealable.

3. There is not one shred of tangible evidence which supports your conspiracy.

Insults are easier for you aren't they.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 min truth 535
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min X Pendable 184,718
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 14 min Truthiness 116
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Bongo 88,087
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min RiversideRedneck 977,273
topic sex forum gone? 1 hr Cookie9904 59
How To Download Facebook and YouTube Videos in HD 1 hr Hotty7564 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 665,281
More from around the web