Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259670 Sep 23, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
No the question is, can you back up that website you copied them from?
NO, Alex is crazy, I can't back up a single of his money milking claims to rid imbeciles of their cash.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259671 Sep 23, 2013
OBEY wrote:
<quoted text>r u crazy how can they demo those huge buildings impossible only way to bring them down is with planes going thru them think about it
Why if fire can weaken the steel over a few floors and cause a global, symmetrical collapse, can not thermate incendiaries be placed around those few floors to accomplish the same thing?

Think about that!

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259672 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think having doubts about the official account indicates anything other than the fact that one has doubts.
Still you make a valid point, if some far right gun toting loons were to have doubts I suppose it could be problematic.
But as far as I'm aware no acts of violence/terrorism have been carried out by anyone claiming to be from the truth movement....most just want a new investigation.

Oh, and Alex Jones is a dickhead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_XZvMwcluEgXX
Well having doubts and some of the bs twoofs put out is not really the same. I realize you don't ascribe to some the insane crap no-planers and their ilk believe but you have to admit there's a pretty high degree of irrationality that goes with those theories.

I agree that simply posting about cd or alternative theories regarding 911 shouldn't make one a target for investigation as a potential terrorist threat, but combined with other indicators such as online threats or affiliation with known terrorists or groups would be grounds for some level of scrutiny.

Put it this way, from what I've seen here there's only one person who I think should be checked out and it definitely isn't you.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259673 Sep 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>NO, Alex is crazy, I can't back up a single of his money milking claims to rid imbeciles of their cash.
Ok, well get back to us when you can.

I'm sure Alex Jones would be more credible if he lost money and went out of business, methy.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259674 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Why if fire can weaken the steel over a few floors and cause a global, symmetrical collapse,
Not symmetrical, make up your mind were beams ejected in some directions or not, did the top of one tower tilt, rotate and fall.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259675 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sure Alex Jones would be more credible if he lost money and went out of business, methy.
Well, Perhaps more honest, but hey, why just off the gullible cash cow when there is still milk.

Ever find those 20 pilots who can't fly?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259676 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it this way, from what I've seen here there's only one person who I think should be checked out and it definitely isn't you.
Did he harbor a member of the Weather Underground years ago and appears to want to fire those old Nazi ovens back up?

Canada

#259678 Sep 23, 2013
Look at him go ladies and germs, it's Dudley DoWrong and always shortly after, his dull sidekick WasteOfWater. The dishonest lowlife who even after being blatantly caught lying to make truth look bad, she is stupid enough to keep posting. What a credit to her cause of no dignity and lies.

Look at him respond to every post like he owns the place. His stamina is truly a sight to see.

Watch in awe at the amazing Dudley regale you with witless humor and witless dialogue. Followed by the obligatory "indeed", then followed by "so true."

Finally, watch him contort and twist his senseless arguments to magically make it appear to idiots (WasteOfWater), that he is right. Watch him insert a mathematical formula in place of physical evidence like a rabbit in a hat. Watch him use the insulting smear campaign of smoke and mirrors to convince the bottom rung that 9/11 was not an inside job.

Watch him tell you the steel was visually inspected, so trust them before they destroyed the visually inspected evidence so nobody else could visually inspect it.

The lack of logic is truly a sight to behold!

Its only a Canadian quarter.

Insults Are Easier
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

Canada

#259679 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>So more copy/pastes from a smear article you found on the web, methy?

I would expect nothing less from a spam troll with no obvious intelligence of your own to fall back on.

Sad how you spend so much time here. Nebraska really sucks, huh?

Insults Are Easier
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.
I said,

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
"

Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

But we should all believe a known liar with no integrity and that oh so ironic moniker translated as "Ignorance is Bloss".

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259680 Sep 23, 2013
Should we instead believe a pork pig lying through his snout to make himself look like a winner.

He says every other poster on this forum is a lying stupido ! What does that say about him ?

The porker pig is a pyschoinfantile, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue, who's only avenue when he can not refute the truth presented is to dismiss the content and attack the source no matter how relevant the question.

Then he's usually good for a foul dose of third grade ridicule and derision.

Then he feels good about himself.

It's the only way he can.

Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259681 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Should we instead believe a pork pig lying through his snout to make himself look like a winner.
He has never lost, Now where are those 20 pilots again?

Canada

#259682 Sep 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>No. Those are ALex's words, can you back them up?

Israel microwaved a hundred thousand of its own children.

Your cell phones are watching you every moment.

The main source of meat in North Korea is executed prisoners.
SWAT teams are being taught that Christians are evil.

The government can control the weather.(All conspiracy guys believe this. What's the deal?)

The Mafia was started by Julius Ceaser's grandfather.

"Vaccines are killing our children--mainstream news." (Direct quote from InfoWars 12/27/01. No sources cited.)

SWAT team guys can't satisfy a woman.(InfoWars, 12/27/01. You never know how Alex Jones "knows" anything. Did the SWAT guys open up to Alex...or weas there some study done? Alex didn't say.)

Texas is run by the Masons.(Is that why Texas has the worst schools in the world?)

"Cell phones have been proven in hundreds of major studied to cause brain tumnors. There's no debating it." (Also no references or citations given. Alex says he sources everything, but he sources almost nothing he says. When you can find the source, you always discover that Alex has completely garbled it.)

Drinking fluoridated water causes your IQ to go down 10 points.(No documentation. No reference. No nothing.)

Devil-worshippers run the country.(But only angry white guys with IQ's in the mid-80's can perceive it!)

The government is afraid of smart people.(Explains why they leave the conspiracy guys alone.)

Cell phones cause brain tumors. "It's like proven."
The NRA are gun grabbers.(This shows you just how far to the right Alex is..)

There are government-run white slavery rings.(Alex didn't have time to say what government. He said there were lots of stories about this in the back of the newspaper. As usual, the statement is completely unsourced.)

Hitler blew up the Reichstag.(Blew it up? I thought he radio-controlled some planes into it. Or was it a missile...?)

Columbine was a government op.(Rule 1 for conspiracy nuts: anything you don't like is a government op. No proof required.)

Wal-Mart is a Defense Department front.(No proof required.)
Funny how questioning the motivations of twoofs charlatan masters results in such a double standard.

Just more proof that twoof is a cult and questioning their head priests will rile the followers to anger.

Canada

#259683 Sep 23, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>And the frigging seeds are sown.

Once you clowns realize the money Jones rakes in is based upon dumbed down idiots with a heaping dose of paranoia such as yourself, and then Jones relies on your wandering, abnormal, half-baked, little minds to do the rest of his bidding.

Now honestly ......how many Jones trinkets and baubles have you clowns blown the rent on.
Lmmfao
Who benefitted from 911?

Alex Jones and Richard Gage sure have!

Canada

#259684 Sep 23, 2013
No the question is, can you back up that website you copied them from?

You see, anyone can take anything out of context to present people's views in any light they choose. Just look how Dudley does it, methy.

So present the context and the person being interviewed to accurately present the information as it was given at the time. We know you can't, because all you can do is copy/paste the words from a hit piece.

You are obviously not a person who listens to the Alex Jones show, so you are not a person who can accurately describe the contents or context of it.

Insults Are Easier
What's ironic is I present your entire post in context and it makes you look like a complete fool...but in your little fantasyland, it's my fault you're a fool.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259685 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's ironic is I present your entire post in context and it makes you look like a complete fool...but in your little fantasyland, it's my fault you're a fool.
That's it in a nutshell anymore.

Canada

#259686 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:

He says every other poster on this forum is a lying stupido ! What does that say about him ?

The porker pig is a pyschoinfantile, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue, who's only avenue when he can not refute the truth presented is to dismiss the content and attack the source no matter how relevant the question.

Then he's usually good for a foul dose of third grade ridicule and derision.

Then he feels good about himself.

It's the only way he can.

Huh eh !
No, you should actually get an education so you don't look like such a mindless baffoon...although that won't help you sell slurpees any better so what's the point eh oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259687 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very detailed.
From your debunking website when asking the question as to why NIST didn't check for thermite, despite the presence of tons of pulverized concrete, multiple reports of molten steel and secondary explosions.
"No, they decided against it, as there was no physical evidence of any explosive, and no records of any of the recovery workers reporting any suspicious pieces"
NIST in their wisdom instead of doing a simple test for thermite/explosives, they "determined that it was highly unlikely".
Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation.
"Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation."

Ooh... I must've hit a nerve ;) LOL. You're so obsessed with 'thermite' like the other clowns but read these...

Thermite
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

NIST
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...

There's PLENTY more where that came from. Hehehehe...
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259689 Sep 23, 2013
The Price Of Treason
Is Rising

By Jim Kirwan
9-22-13
http://www.kirwanesque.net/articles-listing/
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259690 Sep 23, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation."
Ooh... I must've hit a nerve ;) LOL. You're so obsessed with 'thermite' like the other clowns but read these...
Thermite
http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm
NIST
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/en...
There's PLENTY more where that came from. Hehehehe...
Oh how cute another diligently ignorant govie nuckfugget.
Ask yourself nuggy who owns popular mechanics? HMMM?
DEBWUNKERS ---can't.
I pity you nuck fugget. You'll reap what you sow, as we all will. Good luck fuggynucker.

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259691 Sep 23, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how cute another diligently ignorant govie nuckfugget.
Ask yourself nuggy who owns popular mechanics? HMMM?
DEBWUNKERS ---can't.
I pity you nuck fugget. You'll reap what you sow, as we all will. Good luck fuggynucker.
Oh right, EVERYONE is in on it right?? The government, the police and firefighters who lost friends in the attack, every debunker out there etc.

What a sad life you must live ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Gabriel 982,163
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 3 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 3 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 681,608
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 184,861
More from around the web