yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259622 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So how did they know they never "found" any evidence of explosives if they didn't look for it?
If they didn't look for it and they say they never found any evidence of explosives, could it still exist only they don't know about it ?
Huh Eh !
9/11 was the worlds biggest crime scene. Tons of material was recovered. The investigators looked for ANY evidence, explosive or otherwise.
who

Reading, UK

#259624 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate?
No, realistic.
For one thing, twoofers are in full hissy fit mode claiming this is from the FBI or CIA. It isn't, it's from the Columbus Police and it's one of many indicators for potential terrorists...kinds like the Boston Marathon Bombers.
http://www.columbuspolice.org/Units/TEW%20Inf...
While it's a valid indicator, I do think you've got a point who.
I don't for any reason think you, or any other twoofer, should be dissuaded from your beliefs. With that said, the honest fact is that believing in cd, jewsdidit, ebil us gub'ment planned it as a flase flag...based on the garbage twoofers use as justification shows a level of either irrationality or lack of education that, for the wrong person, could end very badly (James Von Brunn).
Either way, while yourself and many other twoofers may not be moved to act, some are with murderous intent and THAT'S the point of listing irrational belief systems such as 911 conspiracy theories as possible indicators of potential terrorism.
I don't think having doubts about the official account indicates anything other than the fact that one has doubts.
Still you make a valid point, if some far right gun toting loons were to have doubts I suppose it could be problematic.
But as far as I'm aware no acts of violence/terrorism have been carried out by anyone claiming to be from the truth movement....most just want a new investigation.

Oh, and Alex Jones is a dickhead.
who

Reading, UK

#259625 Sep 23, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 was the worlds biggest crime scene. Tons of material was recovered. The investigators looked for ANY evidence, explosive or otherwise.
They didn't check for explosives.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259626 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't check for explosives.
And how would you know?? Even if they weren't lokking, they still would've found it.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259627 Sep 23, 2013
*looking

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259628 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>So how did they know they never "found" any evidence of explosives if they didn't look for it?

If they didn't look for it and they say they never found any evidence of explosives, could it still exist only they don't know about it ?

Huh Eh !
Perhaps if I wrote in in crayon you'd understand.

They did look. They visually inspected the steel which had no indications of being blown apart by mythical twoof bombs that explode in silence and leave no visual clues.

They also tested the steel for chemical composition and found no traces of alleged explosives.

The cross trained K-9's which searched for survivors found nothing.

Basically it's up to you idiots to prove there were bombs and so far all you've really done is prove you have no clue about anything.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259629 Sep 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Classic, Someone needs to switch to a defecated brand.
I know what you meant but the misspelling was ironic and funny as hell!
who

Reading, UK

#259630 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
And how would you know?? Even if they weren't lokking, they still would've found it.
I know because it's common knowledge.
Here watch this....I can't be bothered to explain it to you.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259631 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I know because it's common knowledge.
Here watch this....I can't be bothered to explain it to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TULmLtqRXZ4XX
Please, that nut case has already been debunked.
Pegasus

United States

#259632 Sep 23, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Will someone please tell me who is Alex Jones?
Without lying!
Huh Eh !
Nice try Zorderz, even if you did not know who Jones is..(which you do)..you would have googled his ass up by now.

Anyway WHO summed it up in his post.
who

Reading, UK

#259633 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Please, that nut case has already been debunked.
What for quoting NIST national standards and pointing out that during the investigation of 911 they were not properly applied.
Yeah nice debunking.
Tell me, do you still believe that NIST checked for explosives?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259634 Sep 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you meant but the misspelling was ironic and funny as hell!
Did not catch that, darn auto spellchecker but it does sort of work.

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259635 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
What for quoting NIST national standards and pointing out that during the investigation of 911 they were not properly applied.
Yeah nice debunking.
Tell me, do you still believe that NIST checked for explosives?
No, he's a nutcase for being apart of the troofer movement. That alone would qualify. But his 'claims' make it even worse. Read...

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...

Hamilton, New Zealand

#259636 Sep 23, 2013
See how DETAILED it is and how much EVIDENCE backs it up?? Foreign concepts to people like you.
who

Reading, UK

#259637 Sep 23, 2013
See how DETAILED it is and how much EVIDENCE backs it up?? Foreign concepts to people like you.
Yes very detailed.
From your debunking website when asking the question as to why NIST didn't check for thermite, despite the presence of tons of pulverized concrete, multiple reports of molten steel and secondary explosions.

"No, they decided against it, as there was no physical evidence of any explosive, and no records of any of the recovery workers reporting any suspicious pieces"

NIST in their wisdom instead of doing a simple test for thermite/explosives, they "determined that it was highly unlikely".
Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259638 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very detailed.
From your debunking website when asking the question as to why NIST didn't check for thermite, despite the presence of tons of pulverized concrete, multiple reports of molten steel and secondary explosions.
Ahhh, Thermite would have no serious effect on pulverizing concrete any more than a natural collapse, so what is your point?

PS: Show me any test that it was steel that was molten.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259639 Sep 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be good enough for a bovine cud munching f*ckwit like you, but many of us are unsatisfied with this explanation and want a new investigation.
.. conducted in Mom's basement after 24 hours sessions of Worlds of Warcraft.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259640 Sep 23, 2013
Why I'm an Independent&#8207;:
Many years ago I was a Republican...
until Ronald Reagan broke the backs of labor unions.
Being a union worker at the time I took that very personal,
I said screw the Republican bastards.
I was a hard core democrat for years.
But today there's not a dimes worth of difference between the two parties.
Today I am now an independent.
You can like or dislike Alex Jones but he is one of the few reporters who has the balls to standup for the truth, no matter where it leads.

He explains why he supported Mitt Romney, while comparing the Bush's with Obama in this short video, and with good reason.

&fe ature=c4-overview&list=LLR CHE0ja9xF6yTxvrnMZuvA

who

Reading, UK

#259642 Sep 23, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text> .. conducted in Mom's basement after 24 hours sessions of Worlds of Warcraft.
Fontaine In The Membrane

Lincoln, NE

#259643 Sep 23, 2013
onemale wrote:
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
Link or Lie PANTY SNIFFER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 974,796
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 3 min Cookie9904 154
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 min gundee123 5,041
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 658,853
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min Moaner9285 6,088
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min ImFree2Choose 3,042
HALKALI FRANKE Servisi 212) 299 15 34 FRANKE H... 12 min WetSquirtz8997 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min ATHEOI 71,011
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 28 min Lawrence Wolf 241
More from around the web