created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,315 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
240,801 - 240,820 of 256,440 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259305
Sep 17, 2013
 
onemale wrote:
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
LINK Liar!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259306
Sep 17, 2013
 
onemale wrote:
None of the alleged hijackers have been found on any flight manifest on 9/11
FALSE LIAR!

The manifest with ALL the hijacker names!

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/No_hijacker...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259307
Sep 17, 2013
 
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to it's already been done.
LINK to a filmed interview with a hijacker post 9-11 OR ARE YOU LYING AGAIN PANTY SNIFFER!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259308
Sep 17, 2013
 
why dont they make the planes out of most indestructible material known to mankind !?!?!?!?!?
onemale wrote:
Doesn't this blow a huge hole though the official story???
According to the official story, all 4 of the flight recorder boxes were not found in the twin tower rubble, they vaporized with the plane. These boxes are made from the most indestructible material known to mankind...
But also according to the official story, a single PAPER passport flew out of Mohamed Atta's pocket and survived UNDAMAGED and they found it under 6 inches of DUST.(They said they found it on the ground, of course they failed to mention the covering of dust on the ground... how convenient)
What kind of fire can vaporize indestructible flight recorders, but a paper passport survives undamaged???
And we are suppose to believe this crap???
Who writes this stuff???
This makes my head swim!!!
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
But it gets better yet... None of the alleged hijackers have been found on any flight manifest on 9/11
Perhaps a Physicist or a Scientist could explain how all of this is possible... but I really doubt it.
The clues are everywhere you just have to look... it isn't Rocket Science to figure out, we have been lied to.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259309
Sep 17, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mistaken.
Prove it.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259311
Sep 17, 2013
 
MOTIVE: Peak Oil

By definition, world hydrocarbon (oil and gas) production peaks when half the planet's reserves have been used up. After that point, every barrel of oil will be harder to find, more expensive to obtain, and more valuable to whoever controls it. Many of the world's foremost experts place that peak between 2000 and 2007.

We live in a global economic system based on endless growth, and that growth is only possible with endless hydrocarbons to burn. Demand for oil and gas is increasing at staggering rates; after peak, there will be demand that simply cannot be met, and energy prices will rise inexorably.

The resulting economic catastrophe may see oil hit $100 per barrel before the end of this decade. Oil not only keeps us warm and moves our cars, it is used to make all plastics and is, together with natural gas, the most important ingredient keeping modern agriculture afloat. It is a little known fact that for every 1 calorie of food energy produced, 10 calories of hydrocarbons are consumed. 10

We eat oil.

Without cheap oil, billions of people will freeze or starve and unfortunately, there is no combination of renewable energy sources that can replace oil and gas consumption without massive conservation efforts that are nowhere in sight.

Cheney knew about this.

There are no national plans for conservation in America. As Dick Cheney has stated, "The American way of life is not negotiable." Over-consumption is as American as apple pie. Many industry experts have been speaking to the reality of Peak Oil for some time. One of those experts - perhaps the most prominent in the world - was in Dick Cheney's National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG).

Just four days after Dick Cheney became Vice President he convened the NEPDG. 11 Among the experts whose opinion Cheney paid for (with taxpayer dollars) was Matthew Simmons, one of the most respected energy investment bankers in the world. Simmons has been speaking out about Peak Oil for years, and there is no question that the urgent story of Peak Oil is what he told Cheney's NEPDG.

The content of the NEPDG documentation has been illegally withheld from the American public with a rubber stamp of approval from the Supreme Court. FTW has always contended that the deepest, darkest secrets of 9/11 are in those documents. That's why they've been guarded so tightly.

Cheney knew about Peak Oil in 1999 as CEO of Halliburton, long before was Vice President. A speech he gave at the London Institute of Petroleum demonstrates this clearly. 12

As stated in Crossing the Rubicon, "By way of confirmation, people in and close to the oil industry are reporting that increased drilling is not resulting as yet in significantly increased supply." 13

A crisis of this magnitude required a crisis plan, something the Neo-Liberals didn't have. The Neo-Conservatives, including Dick Cheney, had such a plan: manufacture a crisis - one that had long been imagined as necessary by elite planners inside the national security state 14- and use it to maintain permanent war to steal the world's last remaining hydrocarbons and temporarily stave off the Peak Oil crisis.

We've been in Iraq and Afghanistan for more than 10 years now. Has the price of gasoline gone down yet?

Can you say "THE PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY"?

Sure you can. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Sure ... There you Did it!

Yeeeaaahhh !

The bwunkers don't believe in "Abiotic Oil" do they?

Why that's a conspiracy theory isn't it!

Then they must believe in "Peak Oil" right! The same as Cheney and big oil families like Shrubco.
The ones who did 9/11.

Huh eh !

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...

Tired Of Bull Sh-t

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259312
Sep 17, 2013
 
RADEKT wrote:
why dont they make the planes out of most indestructible material known to mankind !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Why don't you Shut The Fuhk Up?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259313
Sep 17, 2013
 
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Hi Panty sniffing liar,
See, the paper blew out the building along with endless other ones, black boxes are not indestructible, specially when sledgehammered by endless concrete slabs.
Can you show us a link that points to your youtube videos of endless concrete slabs sledgehammering indestructible black boxes with endless other paper ones blowing by?

LINK Please !

Huh Eh !
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259314
Sep 17, 2013
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...

Critical mass is a bitch.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259315
Sep 17, 2013
 
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you show us a link that points to your youtube videos of endless concrete slabs sledgehammering indestructible black boxes with endless other paper ones blowing by?
LINK Please !
Huh Eh !
Here is endless paper from the towers, now where do you think those black boxes ended up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Can you show me a link to your 20 pilots who could not FLY? NO, Because you were lying.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259316
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

who wrote:
<quoted text>
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...
Critical mass is a bitch.
Actually in the last scientific poll before the twoof movement died more people believed Elvis was alive.

Scripps Howard polls

A poll from July 2006, sponsored by Scripps Howard and conducted by Ohio University, surveyed 1,010 randomly selected citizens of the United States, with a margin of error of 4 percent.[11] The survey found that 36 percent thought it somewhat or very likely that U.S. officials either participated in the attacks or took no action to stop them[12] because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.[13] It made some statements relating to some of the 9/11 conspiracy theories and asked respondents to say whether they thought that the statements were likely to be true.

Federal officials either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to prevent them because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.

59% "not likely"
20% "somewhat likely"
16% "very likely"[13][14]

The collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

77% "unlikely"
10% "somewhat likely"
6% "very likely"[13][15]

The Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists.

80% "not likely"
6% "somewhat likely"
6% "very likely"[13][16]
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259317
Sep 17, 2013
 
Nice crazy rant, anything on 9-11 or those 20 pilots you lied about.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
MOTIVE: Peak Oil
By definition, world hydrocarbon (oil and gas) production peaks when half the planet's reserves have been used up. After that point, every barrel of oil will be harder to find, more expensive to obtain, and more valuable to whoever controls it. Many of the world's foremost experts place that peak between 2000 and 2007.
We live in a global economic system based on endless growth, and that growth is only possible with endless hydrocarbons to burn. Demand for oil and gas is increasing at staggering rates; after peak, there will be demand that simply cannot be met, and energy prices will rise inexorably.
The resulting economic catastrophe may see oil hit $100 per barrel before the end of this decade. Oil not only keeps us warm and moves our cars, it is used to make all plastics and is, together with natural gas, the most important ingredient keeping modern agriculture afloat. It is a little known fact that for every 1 calorie of food energy produced, 10 calories of hydrocarbons are consumed. 10
We eat oil.
Without cheap oil, billions of people will freeze or starve and unfortunately, there is no combination of renewable energy sources that can replace oil and gas consumption without massive conservation efforts that are nowhere in sight.
Cheney knew about this.
There are no national plans for conservation in America. As Dick Cheney has stated, "The American way of life is not negotiable." Over-consumption is as American as apple pie. Many industry experts have been speaking to the reality of Peak Oil for some time. One of those experts - perhaps the most prominent in the world - was in Dick Cheney's National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG).
Just four days after Dick Cheney became Vice President he convened the NEPDG. 11 Among the experts whose opinion Cheney paid for (with taxpayer dollars) was Matthew Simmons, one of the most respected energy investment bankers in the world. Simmons has been speaking out about Peak Oil for years, and there is no question that the urgent story of Peak Oil is what he told Cheney's NEPDG.
The content of the NEPDG documentation has been illegally withheld from the American public with a rubber stamp of approval from the Supreme Court. FTW has always contended that the deepest, darkest secrets of 9/11 are in those documents. That's why they've been guarded so tightly.
Cheney knew about Peak Oil in 1999 as CEO of Halliburton, long before was Vice President. A speech he gave at the London Institute of Petroleum demonstrates this clearly. 12
As stated in Crossing the Rubicon, "By way of confirmation, people in and close to the oil industry are reporting that increased drilling is not resulting as yet in significantly increased supply." 13
A crisis of this magnitude required a crisis plan, something the Neo-Liberals didn't have. The Neo-Conservatives, including Dick Cheney, had such a plan: manufacture a crisis - one that had long been imagined as necessary by elite planners inside the national security state 14- and use it to maintain permanent war to steal the world's last remaining hydrocarbons and temporarily stave off the Peak Oil crisis.
We've been in Iraq and Afghanistan for more than 10 years now. Has the price of gasoline gone down yet?
Can you say "THE PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY"?
Sure you can. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.
Sure ... There you Did it!
Yeeeaaahhh !
The bwunkers don't believe in "Abiotic Oil" do they?
Why that's a conspiracy theory isn't it!
Then they must believe in "Peak Oil" right! The same as Cheney and big oil families like Shrubco.
The ones who did 9/11.
Huh eh !
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259318
Sep 17, 2013
 
Do you believe in "Peak Oil" ?

Or do you believe in Majik?

Huh Eh !
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259319
Sep 17, 2013
 
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in the last scientific poll before the twoof movement died more people believed Elvis was alive.
Scripps Howard polls
A poll from July 2006, sponsored by Scripps Howard and conducted by Ohio University, surveyed 1,010 randomly selected citizens of the United States, with a margin of error of 4 percent.[11] The survey found that 36 percent thought it somewhat or very likely that U.S. officials either participated in the attacks or took no action to stop them[12] because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.[13] It made some statements relating to some of the 9/11 conspiracy theories and asked respondents to say whether they thought that the statements were likely to be true.
Federal officials either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to prevent them because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.
59% "not likely"
20% "somewhat likely"
16% "very likely"[13][14]
The collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.
77% "unlikely"
10% "somewhat likely"
6% "very likely"[13][15]
The Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists.
80% "not likely"
6% "somewhat likely"
6% "very likely"[13][16]
You're referencing a poll from 2006 and I'm showing a poll from this year. Fact is that as of this year nearly one in two Americans have doubts regarding the official account.
That's a lot of people who think that the Government is full of shit.
Still they wouldn't lie to ole Charlie would they.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259320
Sep 17, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referencing a poll from 2006 and I'm showing a poll from this year. Fact is that as of this year nearly one in two Americans have doubts regarding the official account.
That's a lot of people who think that the Government is full of shit.
Still they wouldn't lie to ole Charlie would they.
The poll is not a scientific poll, putting a random poll on a twoofer site and expecting it to be a representative sample of the population is like putting a age of consent poll on a NAMBLA website and saying 98% of the general population thinks the age of consent should be 8 years of age.

Though Child Bride Fontaine may be for that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259321
Sep 17, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...
Critical mass is a bitch.
And here it the results of you NON SCIENTIFIC POLL, HALF support Controled Demolition, I think not.

VERY SAD FOR A RIGGED TWOOFER SITE POLL!

3.
According to the government’s account of events, the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the two airplanes crashing into them and the fires that ensued. Others believe that explosive
devices were used to collapse the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition after the planes crashed into them.

Which, if any, of the following is closest to your view on what made the Twin Towers collapse?

63%
The Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the plane crashes and fires only

13%
Explosive devices were used to bring down the
Twin Towers in a controlled
demolition

24%
I don’t know/ Not sure

http://rethink911.org/docs/ReThink911_YouGov_...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259322
Sep 17, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...
Critical mass is a bitch.
BS poll means nothing.

Is that all you have? Most Americans don't give a shit about that nonsense.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259323
Sep 17, 2013
 
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And here it the results of you NON SCIENTIFIC POLL, HALF support Controled Demolition, I think not.
VERY SAD FOR A RIGGED TWOOFER SITE POLL!
3.
According to the government’s account of events, the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the two airplanes crashing into them and the fires that ensued. Others believe that explosive
devices were used to collapse the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition after the planes crashed into them.
Which, if any, of the following is closest to your view on what made the Twin Towers collapse?
63%
The Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the plane crashes and fires only
13%
Explosive devices were used to bring down the
Twin Towers in a controlled
demolition
24%
I don’t know/ Not sure
http://rethink911.org/docs/ReThink911_YouGov_...
Exactly.
pathfinder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259324
Sep 17, 2013
 
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referencing a poll from 2006 and I'm showing a poll from this year. Fact is that as of this year nearly one in two Americans have doubts regarding the official account.
That's a lot of people who think that the Government is full of shit.
Still they wouldn't lie to ole Charlie would they.
Bollocks!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259325
Sep 17, 2013
 
OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"

On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 - the president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "All federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…"

This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness."

This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney. 15

Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies.

On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky, from within and without."

The evening before September 11th, 2001, the National Security Agency intercepted a communication between Khalid Shaikh Muhammad and the alleged ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta. The communication stated, "The match is about to begin."

Were they "matching" their activities to the war games? Was the attack a rigged "match" between the defenders on one side, and the attackers with their accomplices on the other?

The Whitehouse was so infuriated when this communication leaked from the Senate Intelligence Committee that they threatened Senators with polygraphs and office searches for disclosing classified information. This leak struck a nerve within the Whitehouse.

We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16

What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior.

Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.

Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly). 17

That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11.

The bwunkers here think this is just a gigantic Coincidence!?!?!?!?

This was further supported by an April 18 2004 USA Today article titled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons." The report cited NORAD officials who confirmed live-fly drills were conducted using hijacked airliners originating from the continental United States used as weapons crashing into targets including the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

The specific drill USA Today referred to was "planned in July [2001] and conducted later" - likely on 9/11 itself. 18

Remember, on 9/11 the Bush administration claimed it had "no idea" aircraft would be used as weapons.

Then why were they drilling such scenarios before and during 9/11? The Whitehouse dodged this by saying it wasn't aware of these drills but that is a transparent lie.

The drills took place in the Whitehouse! 19

So who had Motive, Means and Opportunity to mastermind 9/11?

If you think its like robbing a bank, it shows how far down in the sand your head is!

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...

Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

533 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min israeli cult must pay 115,043
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 9 min Anon 3
Obama – the Anti-President 12 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 17 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min yon 1,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,302
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••