Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Miami, FL

#259570 Sep 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Oh looky the pork pig is squealing again about facts he can not bring hisself to believe.
Yawn ...
pig you ignorant slut. Shut The Fuhk Up.
Huh Eh !
I like the way you morons try to goad people into your fantasia.
Relax dingleberry you Children of Alex Jones are all done.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#259571 Sep 22, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Concentrate on the Princess Di conspiracy bloke but either way you're pissing in the wind.
So it doesn't bother you that the FBI are pushing the notion of thought crime in the US?
Disagreeing with the official account now means that you are a potential terrorist in the eyes of the FBI and law enforcement agencies in general.
This means according to a recent poll conducted by Yougov that 48% of Americans who doubt the official account are potential terrorists.
The only ones pissing against the wind are you muppets and the scum you defend.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259572 Sep 22, 2013
Thought crimes. 1984 here we come.

Who is Alex Jones?

Huh Eh !
Pegasus

United States

#259573 Sep 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
So it doesn't bother you that the FBI are pushing the notion of thought crime in the US?
Disagreeing with the official account now means that you are a potential terrorist in the eyes of the FBI and law enforcement agencies in general.
This means according to a recent poll conducted by Yougov that 48% of Americans who doubt the official account are potential terrorists.
The only ones pissing against the wind are you muppets and the scum you defend.
So to cut through your bunk you are eyed as a potential terrorist therefore you continually post as a potential terrorist to raise brows a little higher...sounds like a good way to hem yourself up.....according to you.

Its funny how you folks in Europe sit on your hands while things heat up, kick a few thousand troops into the stew, bail and then expect us to finish the job.

I pray for the day we don't meddle in Europe or the Middle East and leave you to your own demise.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259574 Sep 22, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>So to cut through your bunk you are eyed as a potential terrorist therefore you continually post as a potential terrorist to raise brows a little higher...sounds like a good way to hem yourself up.....according to you.
Its funny how you folks in Europe sit on your hands while things heat up, kick a few thousand troops into the stew, bail and then expect us to finish the job.
I pray for the day we don't meddle in Europe or the Middle East and leave you to your own demise.
First of all, You've never "finished" any job in your life.

Funny, there's nothing at all on yougov.com about potential terrorists polls.

Anyway Come And Get Me ...

Huh Eh !
Pegasus

United States

#259575 Sep 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh Eh !
Interesting on the finished as singular Zorderz.
WW1 and WWII.....Revolutionary War.
Your handler Alex Jones certainly is 'nt finished with you for you Children of Alex Jones help line his pockets and not anything else.
It really must suck for you brainwashed clowns to be at something like Jones drummed up conspiracy and gain nothing.
Get a life.
Pegasus

United States

#259576 Sep 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh Eh !
By the way Zorderz or whatever puppet you are I pay no mind to Truther links, furthermore "Who" chucked that bs polling link out...not me jackass.

You best get your cast of characters ready for tomorrow so get your itinerary ready you nickle chasing fool.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#259577 Sep 22, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>So to cut through your bunk you are eyed as a potential terrorist therefore you continually post as a potential terrorist to raise brows a little higher...sounds like a good way to hem yourself up.....according to you.
Peggy...you're a muppet.
I'm not and will never be a terrorist, I'm just posting on a website as per freedom of speech.
If I were an American citizen I can now be profiled as a potential terrorist for doing the very same.
This is an interesting and worrying development in my opinion, and raises my brow a damn site higher than yours.
And for the record, your meddling is largely for your own ends.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#259578 Sep 22, 2013
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>By the way Zorderz or whatever puppet you are I pay no mind to Truther links, furthermore "Who" chucked that bs polling link out...not me jackass.
You best get your cast of characters ready for tomorrow so get your itinerary ready you nickle chasing fool.
The poll is not bullshit you disingenuous muppet.
http://yougov.co.uk/news/2013/09/12/new-poll-...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259579 Sep 22, 2013
Why the anger? Why the need to see a smear campaign and feel you must angrily be a part of it too? Why the dishonesty? Why do characters like WasteOfWater use subterfuge to attempt to bolster the official narrative? Or just to bolster Porky Pie? A person so obsessed with the smear that he keeps lists of his own misperceptions to smear others with for decades.

And this has nothing to do with science, as none of the NIST investigation was peer reviewable. Wheres the peer reviewed steel that shows the physical evidence of heating that caused the steel to weaken, causing the collapse?

Wheres any physical evidence from building 7?

But more importantly, why has the media since day one conducted a smear campaign against anyone who merely questioned this? So now people can falsely claim nobody questions this, because the smear campaign had been so effective?

This all circular reasoning like NIST not finding explosives, because NIST never looked for explosives.

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259580 Sep 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The upper part disintegrated on way down but there was no impact, it went down at free fall speed, therefore it disintegrated in mid-air.
Watch the North Tower there were only 12 stories above where the plane hit, not nearly enough to drive the tower all the way down.
1. It broke apart on descent due to the fact it never was designed to withstand those types of forces.

2. Free fall is observable by the chucks which were dislodged and forced out by the momentum. The top came down at the same rate as the sequential failure rather than free fall. It it were a true free fall, it would descend at the same rate as those chunks which it did not.

3. Obviously it was more than enough weight to pound the structure into failure mode.(around 20,000 tons)

http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/wtc/about/facts.htm...

Location hidden

#259581 Sep 22, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Why the anger? Why the need to see a smear campaign and feel you must angrily be a part of it too? Why the dishonesty? Why do characters like WasteOfWater use subterfuge to attempt to bolster the official narrative? Or just to bolster Porky Pie? A person so obsessed with the smear that he keeps lists of his own misperceptions to smear others with for decades.
And this has nothing to do with science, as none of the NIST investigation was peer reviewable. Wheres the peer reviewed steel that shows the physical evidence of heating that caused the steel to weaken, causing the collapse?
Wheres any physical evidence from building 7?
But more importantly, why has the media since day one conducted a smear campaign against anyone who merely questioned this? So now people can falsely claim nobody questions this, because the smear campaign had been so effective?
This all circular reasoning like NIST not finding explosives, because NIST never looked for explosives.
Insults Are Easier
There was never any evidence of explosives found. Why would they look for something which never existed?

Location hidden

#259582 Sep 22, 2013
who wrote:
F*cking wankers
Projection

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259583 Sep 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>There was never any evidence of explosives found. Why would they look for something which never existed?
Hey WasteOfWater, when you close your eyes do you think everyone disappears?

And why do you possess no dignity?

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#259584 Sep 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>To have a Dynamic Load, you need an impact.
When a building is falling at free fall acceleration the Dynamic Load is non-existent
Wow!

Let me just savour the stupid in your post.

So unless there's an impact no physics formulas pertaining to dynamics are valid on a falling body...????

Tell me Manyfails, what happens to "A" in F=MA when there is no impact?

Does it disappear by way of twoofer majiks?

Maybe it's the mass that disappears?

Wow!

The evidence that twoofers are in no position to evaluate anything pertaining to science as it relates to 911 just continues to grow by leaps and bounds!

Okotoks, Canada

#259585 Sep 22, 2013
who wrote:
Desperate much.
We know who the real terrorists are.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/358624#...
Desperate?

No, realistic.

For one thing, twoofers are in full hissy fit mode claiming this is from the FBI or CIA. It isn't, it's from the Columbus Police and it's one of many indicators for potential terrorists...kinds like the Boston Marathon Bombers.

http://www.columbuspolice.org/Units/TEW%20Inf...

While it's a valid indicator, I do think you've got a point who.

I don't for any reason think you, or any other twoofer, should be dissuaded from your beliefs. With that said, the honest fact is that believing in cd, jewsdidit, ebil us gub'ment planned it as a flase flag...based on the garbage twoofers use as justification shows a level of either irrationality or lack of education that, for the wrong person, could end very badly (James Von Brunn).

Either way, while yourself and many other twoofers may not be moved to act, some are with murderous intent and THAT'S the point of listing irrational belief systems such as 911 conspiracy theories as possible indicators of potential terrorism.

Okotoks, Canada

#259586 Sep 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Oh looky the pork pig is squealing again about facts he can not bring hisself to believe.
Yawn ...
pig you ignorant slut. Shut The Fuhk Up.
Huh Eh !
No Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STRRET CORNER JEEBUS.

You BLEEV!!!! with all the mindless fervor of a cult member, I turn to evidence and knowledge to form my beliefs so I don't get totally fked like you, Manyfains and Ignorance is Bliss when I open my mouth.

Okotoks, Canada

#259587 Sep 22, 2013
Why the dishonesty?
Because it's all you've got!

Ignorance is Bliss said,

The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.The government apologists claim this design did not account for any fuel included, even though they can provide no actual proof of this logic-less concept.

I said,
Porkpie Hat wrote:
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine ...

Of course Ignorance "thinks" he knows more about physics and tall buildings than the designer of the towers himself...even though he's done nothing but prove his complete and utter scientific illiteracy!

What's next? Free fall speed?

Now Ignorance is running in circles chasing his lil ol' tail!

Run Ignorance, run!

Okotoks, Canada

#259588 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>

And why do you possess no dignity?
<quoted text>
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.
http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo
Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!
Now that's funny!

And ironic!!!

Okotoks, Canada

#259589 Sep 22, 2013
For some reason (:-)) Ignorance completely failed to address this post which directly addressed his idiotic, cunsupported claim that firefighters determined the molten material they saw was steel based on temperature measurement and colour.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text> Again with the deflections and ignorance.
No one doubts firefighters have FLIR type devices dummy, what you're being asked to support is your purely speculation based claim that firefighters went and grabbed one of these units to specifically measure the temperature of the molten material and then go, "ah, the temp is around 2850F, based on that and colour this material is definitively steel!".
But that didn't happen and you're the only idiot making that claim...which you base on nothing more than speculation....which sums up everything you say with heaps of ignorance throw in for good measure.
Now, what do firefighters have as part of their kit?
A little research will help clarify that!
(Bit even a little is way too much for imbecilic twoofers)
Here's a thread form a firefighter forum discussing what kind of TIC's are available to them,
http://www.firehouse.com/forums/t31591/
One thing that's quite obvious is that not every firefighter is running around with one of these in their backpack. That's not to say some departments don't have some kind of thermal measuring instrument which all FF's carry, but this is probably more along the lines of what it is,
http://kestrelmeters.com/collections/kestrel-...
Now those aren't point and shoot type devices and are made to constantly monitor various parameters around a FF for their personal protection. This wouldn't be used to take the temperature of a molten material unless one saw it as expendable and dropped it into the material quickly reading it as it was consumed.
Another major issue with your current idiocy is the calibrated range of such instruments. Anyone who's used measuring equipment of any type knows calibrated rage is never 0-infinity and that the accuracy of a device is limited to a specific range.
NASA scientist, R Mackey, goes into great detail about this in reference to the FLIR devices used to measure hot spots at ground zero,
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...
WARNING: It's sciency and could make twoofers heads explode!
So why would the average FF require a device calibrated to accurately measure temperatures in excess of 2000F?
To keep FF's protected they would most likely require an instrument that tells them what ambient temperatures in their immediate vicinity are as well as other parameters which could give advanced warning of flash over conditions.
(Que more ignorance from Ignorance because,
[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss)
Kinda obvious why he ran away from it...as is his SOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Steve 44,033
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 27,624
Did Prince die of cardiac arrest in his elevator?? 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Praise Jesus 636,833
the Art of B N Handsome, Cool, Rich, & Humble 23 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Steve 618,122
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,037
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr WasteWater 4,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Joe Fortuna 968,644
More from around the web