yes

no

well, im not sure

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#259495 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are an insult to intelligence.
Is that a fact? Well, I'm glad you're not insulted.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259496 Sep 20, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a fact? Well, I'm glad you're not insulted.
Insults Are Easier
When they are losing the argument, insults is all they have left. They think will really convince you to their way of thinking.
After all and as you always say,“insults are easier”
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259497 Sep 20, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You have learned something.Remember when you say "speed of gravity"?
<quoted text>
Now for Static and dynamic loads and the answer to your question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SozKaHYD85QXX
But the concrete was pulverized., untie the bag of rice and drop it on the scales.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#259498 Sep 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But the concrete was pulverized., untie the bag of rice and drop it on the scales.

Seek and Ye will find
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#259499 Sep 20, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What have you proven pig?
Now I know you've repeatedly proven yourself to be not very bright or perceptive oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, but seriously?

"Ignorance is Bliss said,
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.The government apologists claim this design did not account for any fuel included, even though they can provide no actual proof of this logic-less concept.
I said,
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

Of course Ignorance "thinks" he knows more about physics and tall buildings than the designer of the towers himself...even though he's done nothing but prove his complete and utter scientific illiteracy!

What's next? Free fall speed?

Now Ignorance is running in circles chasing his lil ol' tail!

Run Ignorance, run!"

You completely miss the fact that your little buddy lied...yet again?

Okotoks, Canada

#259500 Sep 20, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
"What's next? Free fall speed?"
You dumbshit everyone knows free fall is an "acceleration" not a speed.
Ignorant much ?
Everyone except for twoofers oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Shall I find the multitude of posts with you mindlessly shilling other no mind twoofers claiming it is a speed?

Or perhaps dredge up Ignorances arguments claiming speed and acceleration are interchangable?

Twoof: A lie told to cover for other lies which will require new lies all told by liars.

Canada

#259501 Sep 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>When they are losing the argument, insults is all they have left. They think will really convince you to their way of thinking.
After all and as you always say,“insults are easier”
Au contraire Manyfail, disrespect can be earned the same way respect can be.

Twoofers have earned every bit of disrespect they get...oh but do keep up the irony though!

Canada

#259502 Sep 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>But the concrete was pulverized., untie the bag of rice and drop it on the scales.
Gawd you're clueless!
porkypig

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#259503 Sep 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you're clueless!
get ur A@@ to work!!! oh u r @ work my bad!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259504 Sep 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But it gets better... 6 weeks later Mohamed Atta stood up and was alive in front of cameras at a Saudi Arabia television station!!!
ANY LINK YET or was this another one of your lies of twoof?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259505 Sep 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>There's been head injuries that resulted in death in cars driven well below design limits...it's like he can't help but BE stupid!
Any vehicle is capable of doing hiway speed which is well within design limitations, do hiway speeds on roads designed for lower speed and risk of casualities will increase.
There's been deaths in crashes where speeds have been quite low and again well within design limits.
It's just another dumb claim from ignorance....his SOP.
Exactly.

Canada

#259506 Sep 20, 2013
porkypig wrote:
<quoted text>get ur A@@ to work!!! oh u r @ work my bad!!!!!!!!!!
Hey twoofer, keep screaming inanities from the sidelines...it's so much easier that actually addressing the fact that you're an ignorant dolt who fell for a big ol bucket of lies.

Canada

#259507 Sep 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>ANY LINK YET or was this another one of your lies of twoof?
Twoof: Lies supported by telling more lies and told by liars.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259508 Sep 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone except for twoofers oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Shall I find the multitude of posts with you mindlessly shilling other no mind twoofers claiming it is a speed?

Or perhaps dredge up Ignorances arguments claiming speed and acceleration are interchangable?

Twoof: A lie told to cover for other lies which will require new lies all told by liars.
Is it time to step right up again? Step right up and watch Dudley DoWrong lie through his snout about his own lack of perception and basic understanding.

Galileo defined speed as the distance covered per unit of time.

That's all I ever said and lead NIST investigator John Gross agrees with me and not you.

http://youtu.be/kjZCG2PmiHE

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259509 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Is it time to step right up again? Step right up and watch Dudley DoWrong lie through his snout about his own lack of perception and basic understanding.
That's all I ever said and lead NIST investigator John Gross agrees with me and not you.
Insults Are Easier
AND no mention of freefall, try to read others posts slowly, sound each word out and have mom help you with the big ones.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#259511 Sep 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>AND no mention of freefall, try to read others posts slowly, sound each word out and have mom help you with the big ones.
Step right up carnies and watch the Nebraskan troll miss the point each and every time. Watch him twist and bend the truth like the un-investigated recycled steel that was heated beyond what jet fuel could do on 9/11. Watch him look for any flaw that confirms his own bias while neglecting anything else that might change his opinion. Watch him smear and accuse everyone without evidence, then watch him dance around logic and reason, asking others to prove his assumptions. Watch him intently wait by his computer for anyone to talk to, because even ears of corn no longer want to listen to him. Watch the Nebraskan Cornhusker be as dull as possible while speaking in the voice of a lol child...

And all for a mere quarter... of meth!

So step right up and understand the argument for years, to avoid the fact that free fall should not be present if the official story was true, was you couldn't use the term free fall speed when referencing free fall acceleration. But once it was discovered that NIST lead investigator John Gross uses the term, then the smear campaign switched to the definition of speed. Because when the goal is smear instead of truth, that's what one must do when you are in the circus of lies.

So step right up and realize that

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259512 Sep 20, 2013
Who is the winner here?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259513 Sep 20, 2013
Good, you found the spell checker.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259514 Sep 20, 2013
pig can't help his stupidity.

He's a Canadian for Christ's sake!

Huh EH !

Okotoks, Canada

#259515 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Oh Ignornace!

You'd almost think you'd be smart enough to stop while you're so far behind and save yourself the humiliation!

But not you!

John Gross referenced the time "5.4" seconds which is a value "t" as taken from an acceleration over time graph...and what do we get when we divide an acceleration by time?

Oh ya, velocity.

So Gross is referring to exactly what you could never produce when I asked, the "free fall speed" you scientifically illiterate fools are referring to when you claim the towers fell at "free fall speed".

I know you're an idiot but really, you can't tell the difference between stating a specific value on an acceleration/time graph ( which is citing a velocity) and claiming "free fall speed" was some kind of mysterious, nefarious value without being able to cite "t".

There is no confusion over the fact that twoofers use the phrase "free fall speed" incorrectly as to mean acceleration and that Gross did not.

But hey, I don't blame you for trying to weasel away from your latest lies by yet again trying to force conversation down yet another of your idiotic tangents!

Ignorance is Bliss said,
The WTC towers were designed withstand the impact of two, count them, two 707's. 707's are considerably smaller then those aircraft that struck the towers, yet not considerably lighter due to the composite materials the newer aircraft are constructed with.The government apologists claim this design did not account for any fuel included, even though they can provide no actual proof of this logic-less concept.
I said,
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been shown time after time that the designer of the buildings did a few calculations to prove the buildings would survive a hit from a slow moving 707 lost in fog and no fuel loading was taken into account.
But then there's the fact that the buildings did survive the impacts..,.d'oh!
Leslie Robertson, lead designer of WTC 1 & 2 said,

"The two towers were the first structures outside of the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed that the jetliner would be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark. To the best of our knowledge, little was known about the effects of a fire from such an aircraft, and no designs were prepared for that circumstance. Indeed, at that time, no fireproofing systems were available to control the effects of such fires."

He also said,

"Figure 3 shows the comparative energy of impact for the Mitchell bomber that hit the Empire State Building during World War II, a 707, and a 767. The energy contained in the fuel is shown in Figure 4. Considerations of larger aircraft are shown in Figures 5 and 6. The physical sizes of these aircraft are compared with the size of the floor plate of one of the towers in Figure 7. These charts demonstrate conclusively that we should not and cannot design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft."

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/Bridge/Engine...

Of course Ignorance "thinks" he knows more about physics and tall buildings than the designer of the towers himself...even though he's done nothing but prove his complete and utter scientific illiteracy!

What's next? Free fall speed?

Now Ignorance is running in circles chasing his lil ol' tail!

Run Ignorance, run!

Of course, running is all you have because,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Nohweh 55,784
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Michael 649,947
Ayurveda oil massage 47 min rahul 1
Make $6000+/per month Caring for Kids 1 hr Kid Kare 1
>>> Watch Your Back 1 hr Watch Your Back 1
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 1 hr Williamhoodlms 139
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 1 hr boo drew 146
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,732
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 12 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web