Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

53,978 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259318 Sep 17, 2013
Do you believe in "Peak Oil" ?

Or do you believe in Majik?

Huh Eh !
who

Basingstoke, UK

#259319 Sep 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in the last scientific poll before the twoof movement died more people believed Elvis was alive.
Scripps Howard polls
A poll from July 2006, sponsored by Scripps Howard and conducted by Ohio University, surveyed 1,010 randomly selected citizens of the United States, with a margin of error of 4 percent.[11] The survey found that 36 percent thought it somewhat or very likely that U.S. officials either participated in the attacks or took no action to stop them[12] because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.[13] It made some statements relating to some of the 9/11 conspiracy theories and asked respondents to say whether they thought that the statements were likely to be true.
Federal officials either assisted in the 9/11 attacks or took no action to prevent them because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East.
59% "not likely"
20% "somewhat likely"
16% "very likely"[13][14]
The collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.
77% "unlikely"
10% "somewhat likely"
6% "very likely"[13][15]
The Pentagon was struck by a military cruise missile in 2001 rather than by an airliner captured by terrorists.
80% "not likely"
6% "somewhat likely"
6% "very likely"[13][16]
You're referencing a poll from 2006 and I'm showing a poll from this year. Fact is that as of this year nearly one in two Americans have doubts regarding the official account.
That's a lot of people who think that the Government is full of shit.
Still they wouldn't lie to ole Charlie would they.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259320 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referencing a poll from 2006 and I'm showing a poll from this year. Fact is that as of this year nearly one in two Americans have doubts regarding the official account.
That's a lot of people who think that the Government is full of shit.
Still they wouldn't lie to ole Charlie would they.
The poll is not a scientific poll, putting a random poll on a twoofer site and expecting it to be a representative sample of the population is like putting a age of consent poll on a NAMBLA website and saying 98% of the general population thinks the age of consent should be 8 years of age.

Though Child Bride Fontaine may be for that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259321 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...
Critical mass is a bitch.
And here it the results of you NON SCIENTIFIC POLL, HALF support Controled Demolition, I think not.

VERY SAD FOR A RIGGED TWOOFER SITE POLL!

3.
According to the governmentís account of events, the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the two airplanes crashing into them and the fires that ensued. Others believe that explosive
devices were used to collapse the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition after the planes crashed into them.

Which, if any, of the following is closest to your view on what made the Twin Towers collapse?

63%
The Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the plane crashes and fires only

13%
Explosive devices were used to bring down the
Twin Towers in a controlled
demolition

24%
I donít know/ Not sure

http://rethink911.org/docs/ReThink911_YouGov_...

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259322 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...
Critical mass is a bitch.
BS poll means nothing.

Is that all you have? Most Americans don't give a shit about that nonsense.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259323 Sep 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And here it the results of you NON SCIENTIFIC POLL, HALF support Controled Demolition, I think not.
VERY SAD FOR A RIGGED TWOOFER SITE POLL!
3.
According to the governmentís account of events, the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the two airplanes crashing into them and the fires that ensued. Others believe that explosive
devices were used to collapse the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition after the planes crashed into them.
Which, if any, of the following is closest to your view on what made the Twin Towers collapse?
63%
The Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the plane crashes and fires only
13%
Explosive devices were used to bring down the
Twin Towers in a controlled
demolition
24%
I donít know/ Not sure
http://rethink911.org/docs/ReThink911_YouGov_...
Exactly.
pathfinder

United States

#259324 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referencing a poll from 2006 and I'm showing a poll from this year. Fact is that as of this year nearly one in two Americans have doubts regarding the official account.
That's a lot of people who think that the Government is full of shit.
Still they wouldn't lie to ole Charlie would they.
Bollocks!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259325 Sep 17, 2013
OPPORTUNITY: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"

On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 - the president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "All federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agenciesÖ"

This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness."

This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney. 15

Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies.

On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky, from within and without."

The evening before September 11th, 2001, the National Security Agency intercepted a communication between Khalid Shaikh Muhammad and the alleged ringleader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohammed Atta. The communication stated, "The match is about to begin."

Were they "matching" their activities to the war games? Was the attack a rigged "match" between the defenders on one side, and the attackers with their accomplices on the other?

The Whitehouse was so infuriated when this communication leaked from the Senate Intelligence Committee that they threatened Senators with polygraphs and office searches for disclosing classified information. This leak struck a nerve within the Whitehouse.

We know multiple Air Force war games were running on the morning of 9/11, as documented extensively in the mainstream press. 16

What Crossing the Rubicon has documented conclusively is that there was a live-fly drill taking place on 9/11 titled Vigilant Warrior.

Richard Clarke disclosed the name of this drill on page 4 of his book, but it was Major Don Arias of NORAD who confirmed the definition of the title "Warrior" to Mike Ruppert via email.

Warrior = JCS/HQ NORAD sponsored FTX, or field training exercise (live-fly). 17

That means that the Vigilant Warrior drill conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved at least one real commercial aircraft in the skies, intended to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency presented on 9/11.

The bwunkers here think this is just a gigantic Coincidence!?!?!?!?

This was further supported by an April 18 2004 USA Today article titled, "NORAD had drills of jets as weapons." The report cited NORAD officials who confirmed live-fly drills were conducted using hijacked airliners originating from the continental United States used as weapons crashing into targets including the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

The specific drill USA Today referred to was "planned in July [2001] and conducted later" - likely on 9/11 itself. 18

Remember, on 9/11 the Bush administration claimed it had "no idea" aircraft would be used as weapons.

Then why were they drilling such scenarios before and during 9/11? The Whitehouse dodged this by saying it wasn't aware of these drills but that is a transparent lie.

The drills took place in the Whitehouse! 19

So who had Motive, Means and Opportunity to mastermind 9/11?

If you think its like robbing a bank, it shows how far down in the sand your head is!

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...

Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259326 Sep 17, 2013
Opportunity: 9/11 War Games - a perfect "match"

Secret Service runs simulated attack field exercises - exactly what Vigilant Warrior was.

This Joint Chiefs of Staff drill was likely being run through Secret Service lines of communication by a central command under Cheney's control. 20

Additional war games on 9/11 included Northern Vigilance, an exercise that pulled Air Force fighters from the east coast of the United States up into Canada and Alaska simulating an attack out of Russia.

All of those fighters were rendered useless as the 9/11 plot unfolded - too far away to respond.

One of the components of this drill included "false blips" (radar injects simulating aircraft in flight) placed on FAA radar screens. 21 At one point FAA head Jane Garvey said they suspected up to 11 hijackings on 9/11.

Was she saying they couldn't determine which were real, which were simulated, and which were live-fly military exercises?

Regardless, all of this rendered Air Force response on 9/11 useless.

In Air War Over America it is documented that General Arnold of NORAD didn't pull out of the war game titled Vigilant Guardian until reports of flight 93 being hijacked were coming in.

That was at 9:16, a total of 54 minutes after it was known that flight 11 was a hijacking. 22 What took so long? Were there still "false blips" on FAA radar screens at this time?

There were likely false blips on screen even after 9:16. The Kean Commission's report introduced "phantom flight-11" as being reported by the FAA at 9:25 on 9/11.

The FAA reported flight 11 was heading to Washington D.C. at that time when in fact it had already struck the World Trade Center. The Kean Commission's report stated they were "unable to locate the source of the mistaken FAA information." 23

"Phantom flight-11" was a false blip, but since the war games are classified, specific information on "false blips" and other details can't be reported.

Now imagine being an air traffic controller with both real planes and "false blips" simulating hijackings on your screens when suddenly there are real, multiple, hijackings.

Where do you send the few Air Force fighters that you have? You can't guess wrong, you don't have enough assets for that. The FAA doesn't even make that decision, the military does.

The Kean Commission managed to scapegoat the FAA in their report, but the Air Force itself confirmed the FAA did its job properly on 9/11 in Air War Over America. 24

Of course, no one lost their jobs over 9/11, they were only doing what they were being told to do.

There were more 9/11 war games including Northern Guardian, Northern Denial (recently confirmed by an Assistant Editor at Harper's magazine) and an unnamed National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) drill for a plane crashing into NRO headquarters at precisely the time of an actual crash in New York.

Another fateful Coincidence?

War games, terror drills and exercises are run by the military quite frequently. In this case, they mirrored the real attacks of 9/11 with such shocking congruence as to be beyond the realm of mere coincidence.

This is made clear when we consider the warnings that had flooded U.S. Intelligence prior to 9/11, indicating that terrorists were planning to hijack aircraft and crash them into American targets on the ground during the week of September 9th, 2001. 25 With that type of information, who in their right mind would then schedule war games that would leave New York and Washington D.C. completely undefended?

We've already shown that the man in charge of managing all such programs was Dick Cheney. Among the central decision-makers for the scheduling of so many simultaneous exercises would be Dick Cheney and Ralph Eberhart, head of NORAD.

It certainly was a perfect "match."

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/011...

Huh Eh !
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#259327 Sep 17, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
why dont they make the planes out of most indestructible material known to mankind !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Right-- Brown 25
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#259328 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Around half of all Americans doubt the official account....that's more than a few don't you think?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-poll-finds-m...
Critical mass is a bitch.
99% of Brits have bad teeth and like to be spanked...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#259329 Sep 17, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>like you the pig vomit and all your smelly socks GFY
So Cassandra, how are you dealing with the sudden AIDS epidemic in the porn industry? Do you get unemployment or workman's comp or something?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#259330 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
So speaks the man who's been defending the utter filth that murdered them for the last ten years.
Truth will out eventually Radish.
LMFAO !!
12 years in and not a single shred of pwoof that anything you dopes claim is two. How'r those 'investigations' going, numbnuts?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259331 Sep 17, 2013
Right, SPAM because you can not refute any evidence contrary to your own belief in the govie fairy-tale.

You're just jealous cause you can't get into the porn industry! LOL

Pretty soon there'll be cat food ads.

Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259333 Sep 17, 2013
Majority in UK Feel 9/11 Story Might Be Wrong In Important Respects

A new opinion poll commissioned by RI9/11, released just before the 10th anniversary, shows surprisingly high levels of doubt in the UK over the official story of the 9/11 attacks.

The poll, conducted by ICM on behalf of Reinvestigate 911, found that more people agree than disagree that the official account of what happened on 9/11 might turn out to be wrong in important respects.

Only 8% strongly agree that they have been told the full story of the 9/11 attacks.

Of those who expressed an opinion 37% agreed that rogue elements in the American intelligence services may have made a decision prior to 9/11 to allow a terrorist attack to take place.

Not unlike the Japanese who were allowed to attack Pearl Harbor. Which the US govie needed to help turn the tide of public opinion to allow the US to enter World War II.

Levels of doubt in the UK poll were fairly even across social class and age, but higher in Scotland.

High levels of don't know and neither agree or disagree indicate some respondents had not given the issue much thought. The figures show an even higher level of skepticism than the shock poll for the BBC released last week to coincide with the latest Conspiracy Files program.

Asked if they thought there was a wider conspiracy than Al Qaeda that included the American government, one in seven respondents and one in four young people said yes, with similar figures in a parallel poll the US.

Huh Eh !

http://reinvestigate911.org/content/911-opini...

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259334 Sep 17, 2013
I have only seen suppositions and opinions. Still no real evidence of anything.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259335 Sep 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Majority in UK Feel 9/11 Story Might Be Wrong In Important Respects
A new opinion poll commissioned by RI9/11, released just before the 10th anniversary, shows surprisingly high levels of doubt in the UK over the official story of the 9/11 attacks.
The poll, conducted by ICM on behalf of Reinvestigate 911, found that more people agree than disagree that the official account of what happened on 9/11 might turn out to be wrong in important respects.
Only 8% strongly agree that they have been told the full story of the 9/11 attacks.
Of those who expressed an opinion 37% agreed that rogue elements in the American intelligence services may have made a decision prior to 9/11 to allow a terrorist attack to take place.
Not unlike the Japanese who were allowed to attack Pearl Harbor. Which the US govie needed to help turn the tide of public opinion to allow the US to enter World War II.
Levels of doubt in the UK poll were fairly even across social class and age, but higher in Scotland.
High levels of don't know and neither agree or disagree indicate some respondents had not given the issue much thought. The figures show an even higher level of skepticism than the shock poll for the BBC released last week to coincide with the latest Conspiracy Files program.
Asked if they thought there was a wider conspiracy than Al Qaeda that included the American government, one in seven respondents and one in four young people said yes, with similar figures in a parallel poll the US.
Huh Eh !
http://reinvestigate911.org/content/911-opini...
Polls with huge sampling errors don't count.

NEXT

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#259336 Sep 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And they can't even see it!
JUST LIKE most Americans can't see that incredibly evil Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist. Twelvebooks.wordpress.com www.AE911truth.org www.abovetopsecret.com

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259337 Sep 17, 2013
Check this out.

"A survey, which interviewed 1,000 people in the UK and the same number in the U.S., found that 14 per cent of Britons 15 per cent of Americans think the past administration was involved in the tragedy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20313...

This says it all.

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy?
Yes
9.5%(34)
9.5%(34)
No
76.8%(275)
76.8%(275)
Maybe/unsure
11.5%(41)
11.5%(41)
Other
1.1%(4)
1.1%(4)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/5...

Are these guys part of a conspiracy?

To investigate 16 of the most prevalent claims made by conspiracy theorists, POPULAR MECHANICS assembled a team of nine researchers and reporters who, together with PM editors, consulted more than 70 professionals in fields that form the core content of this magazine, including aviation, engineering and the military.

In the end, we were able to debunk each of these assertions with hard evidence and a healthy dose of common sense. We learned that a few theories are based on something as innocent as a reporting error on that chaotic day. Others are the byproducts of cynical imaginations that aim to inject suspicion and animosity into public debate. Only by confronting such poisonous claims with irrefutable facts can we understand what really happened on a day that is forever seared into world history.--THE EDITORS [of Popular Mechanics]

http://southerncrossreview.org/41/9-11.htm
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#259338 Sep 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Check this out.
"A survey, which interviewed 1,000 people in the UK and the same number in the U.S., found that 14 per cent of Britons 15 per cent of Americans think the past administration was involved in the tragedy."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20313...
This says it all.
Do you think the 9/11 attacks were a government conspiracy?
Yes
9.5%(34)
9.5%(34)
No
76.8%(275)
76.8%(275)
Maybe/unsure
11.5%(41)
11.5%(41)
Other
1.1%(4)
1.1%(4)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/5...
Are these guys part of a conspiracy?
To investigate 16 of the most prevalent claims made by conspiracy theorists, POPULAR MECHANICS assembled a team of nine researchers and reporters who, together with PM editors, consulted more than 70 professionals in fields that form the core content of this magazine, including aviation, engineering and the military.
In the end, we were able to debunk each of these assertions with hard evidence and a healthy dose of common sense. We learned that a few theories are based on something as innocent as a reporting error on that chaotic day. Others are the byproducts of cynical imaginations that aim to inject suspicion and animosity into public debate. Only by confronting such poisonous claims with irrefutable facts can we understand what really happened on a day that is forever seared into world history.--THE EDITORS [of Popular Mechanics]
http://southerncrossreview.org/41/9-11.htm
BS like usual
he heeeeeeee Dork

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 29 min kevin 1,031
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 31 min Richard bibbs 36
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Osmius 779,239
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr yon 39,395
Gay snapchat names 2 hr PolyBisexual 187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,391
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 13 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web