Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

square wave

United States

#259191 Sep 14, 2013
thomas wrote:
<quoted text>Who r u talking about vulgar tommy mr pork? do u go on HAM radio topix also?
The jig is up Tommy.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259192 Sep 14, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dr. Dickwad, tell me how the bodies flying off the tops of those two towers were fake.
You're a bullshiting piece of shit.
Step away from the Alex Jones horse shit too you brainwashed , head-trauma basket case.
First, let me say FUHK YOU AZZHOLE. Second, all you know about those alleged bodies falling from the towers is you saw it on video. All the video taken in Lower Manhattan that day is FAKE. There was an electronics blackout going on. Nothing digital worked.

You were not there and did not see SHIT with your own eyes.

Who is Alex Jones?

Huh Eh !
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259193 Sep 14, 2013
The 21 Most Obvious Fatal Holes in Bushco's Version of 911
by Len Hart, The Existentialist Cowboy

The Conservation of Matter and Energy is summed up simply:

During an ordinary chemical change, there is no detectable increase or decrease in the quantity of matter.

The result summed up in the quoted section describes what was --in fact --observed at the site of the collapse of the Twin Towers on 911.

The fact that towers of steel were reduced to "dust" supports my criticism of the BUSH CONSPIRACY THEORY (19 hijackers is, by law, a conspiracy); it does not support the conclusion of Bushco's 911 commission, i.e, the steel towers collapsed as a result of HEAT the source of which was said to have been burning jet fuel.

Impossible

JET FUEL is just kerosene. Every paper I have managed to scrounge from M.I.T. as well as PEER REVIEWED papers by experts, confirm my contention that the melting point of steel is some 1,370C (2500F). Even if the fires had reached that temperature, an evenly distributed heat pattern is required to get the "controlled demolition" look --straight down at free fall rates of acceleration!

Random areas of greater and or lower heat cannot be expected to produce results that DEMOLITION EXPERTS routinely produce as a result of careful placement and timing. At last --there is the question of whether or not an ALUMINUM BODIED aircraft could penetrate the cladding slicing steel beams with mere aluminum wings.

I contend that the laws of physics were not repealed on 911. That means means that AL --among the lightest of metals --did not and will never penetrate industrial steel, i.e, the steel that was was used to construct the outer "cladding" and as well the even DENSER CORE which collapsed like a stack of playing cards.

This is not the only FATAL HOLE in Bush's theory. The worst and most obvious hole is that there is simply NO ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE that the "said" flights were even in the air that day. The BBC interviewed some of the alleged hijackers AFTER they were said to have died in the attacks. Were they raptured?
http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2013...
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259194 Sep 14, 2013
Official Flight Data from the NTSB proves conclusively that Flight 77 could not possibly have crashed into the Pentagon. Flight 77 was at an altitude of 273 feet within less than two seconds of 'impact'. Source: NTSB, Pilots for 911 Truth, FOIA request, official computer data from NTSB.

I personally challenged Purdue University where under-graduates claimed to have "modeled" a soft-bodied, aluminum airliner slicing through steel girders at WTC's Twin Towers. Nonsense! All they did was get an off-the-shelf 3-D animation program.

If aluminum could slice through steel, Switzerland would make Swiss Army knives out of aluminum. They don't! They make the blades of Swiss Army knives out of HARD STEEL. Bottom line: at ANY SPEED, Aluminum will not penetrate steel but Bushco would have you believe that aluminum sliced through dense steel. It did not happen.

NOR will Kerosene fires MELT, vaporize, or reduce STEEL to dust. Bluntly --that's just bullshit (as we would say in TX). The 'real killers', of course, knew this. That the kerosene fires were assisted with thermite and thermate, was proven with wreckage gathered at 911. The pedigrees confirms that the samples originated from ground zero. The effect of Thermite/thermate has been written up in several scholarly scientific, peer-reviewed papers. Bottom line: steel has never melted at Kerosene fire temperatures. Unless and until the laws of physics are repealed, it never will. You can put this to the test for your self. Build a kerosene fire; throw a steel bar on it. When it melts or even weakens, get back with me!

There were no Arab names on the official list of those autopsied from the Pentagon. The source for this is Dr. Olmsted, who filed an FOIA request. Olmsted had made the point that 'passenger lists' are just names that someone has typed up on a piece of paper. It is not evidence. A coroner's report, however, is evidence that is admissible in court. In this case, the coroner's report disproves Bush's official conspiracy theory of 911. There are NO 'hijacker' names nor, for that matter, any Arab names on the list. Secondly, ONLY Pentagon victims are known to have been interred; they were were interred at Arlington. Again --where are the hijackers? Where are the Arabs? Where are the passengers?

On that question, a clue may have been found in an early story from the BBC. They interviewed some of the 'alleged' hijackers AFTER they were pronounced DEAD by the U.S. kiss-up media.

NTSB data (National Transportation Safety Board), an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United, indicates that the door to the cockpit in Flt 77 (Pentagon) was NEVER opened after take-off. So --how did Hani Hanjour manage to gain access to the cockpit? He was skinny (only some 95 pounds as I recall) but not nearly skinny enough to slide under the cockpit door.

How did Hani Hanjour get on board. Several early media accounts said that Hani did not have a ticket! Anyone who thinks getting on board an airliner without a ticket is easy should try it. I will be waiting for the results.

The famous 'phone calls' were pronounced impossible by numerous media outlets early on, within days of 911 as I recall. I never took them seriously anyway.

I won't dwell on this because it seems even the mainstream bullshit media has covered it and that is: Han Hanjour was said to have learned how to be a pilot by playing arcade simulators. Uh huh. Right!

9) BBC interviewed some of the alleged hijackers --AFTER 911.

KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259195 Sep 14, 2013
WTC 7 was reported fallen by a BBC reporter though it was visible behind her as she filed the story.

Larry Silverstein --a crook --was bankrupted. 911 bailed him out. He had METHOD, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY and should be put on trial for the crimes of high treason and mass murder.

12) WTC steel was ordered destroyed, hauled away and sold! The willfull destruction of evidence is a crime; in this case, complicity and obstruction of justice.[See: Achitect and Engineers for 911 Truth]

Marvin Bush handled security for the WTC before and during 911. It would appear that he succeeded in doing the job for which he was planted. You can rest assured that he was rewarded when, in fact, he should have been arrested, charged and prosecuted for his complicity in the crimes of mass murder, high treason and domestic terrorism. Marvin Bush represents 'opportunity' among abundant method and motive.

Though al Qaeda was blamed for 911, it is a matter of record that al Qaeda, the creation of the CIA, was founded at a mujahideen camp in Afghanistan in 1988, during the Afghan war against the Soviet Union.

Photos show people walking around in the hole in the North Tower where 10,000 gallons of jet fuel supposedly was burning.

16) When the South Tower was hit, most of the North Tower's flames had vanished, burning for only 16 minutes, making it relatively easy to contain and control without a total collapse.

The fire did not grow over time, probably because it quickly ran out of fuel and was suffocating, indicating that without added explosive devices the fires might have been easily controlled.

FDNY fire fighters still remain under a tight government gag order to not discuss the explosions they heard, felt and saw --explosions that are typical of controlled demolitions. FAA personnel are under a similar gag order, i.e, "threat".

Even the flawed 9/11 Commission Report acknowledges that "none of the [fire] chiefs present believed that a total collapse of either tower was possible." Who knows more about fires than fire chiefs?

Fire had never before caused steel-frame buildings to collapse. The exceptions are the three buildings on 9/11! Nor has fire collapsed any steel high rise since 9/11.

WTC-7 was unharmed by aircraft. Only minor fires were observed on the seventh and twelfth floors of this 47-story steel building. Nevertheless, WTC7 collapsed in less than 10 seconds. WTC-5 and WTC-6 had raging fires but did not collapse despite much thinner steel beams.

911 was an inside job. Lucky Larry Silverstein got bailed out with a whopping insurance settlement. George W. Bush (and gang) got the war that they wanted.

This is the most tragic, sorriest chapter in U.S. history. Future historians will refer to it as the beginning of the fall of the American Empire.

#259196 Sep 14, 2013
Right on KittyKat!!!

Don't let the bwunkers here bog you down in arguing minutiae that they call you on.

Just post what you want to and ignore the snide ridicule that you will get when they come up from their stupor and try to debwunk your posts.

They are desperate to keep info from the sheeple.

You Go KittyKat !!!

Yeah Dats Wad Im Talkin Bout

Huh Eh !

onemale

Pana, IL

#259197 Sep 14, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you show me the signs that were so apparent in your video of a Controlled Demolition in the WTC videos, the two concentric rings of floors that clearly were caused by a detonation?
Here's a clue Panty Sniffer, The evidence of a explosion are in those two rings, any building that collapses, for any reason, will leave a dust cloud.
PS: Ever find those suicide links?
It's obvious you don't want to know the truth.
You spout out non-sense which (you, yourself) greatly discredit your own opinions
The fact of the matter is the fountain of dust trails are identical.

onemale

Pana, IL

#259198 Sep 14, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Right on KittyKat!!!
Don't let the bwunkers here bog you down in arguing minutiae that they call you on.
Just post what you want to and ignore the snide ridicule that you will get when they come up from their stupor and try to debwunk your posts.
They are desperate to keep info from the sheeple.
You Go KittyKat !!!
Yeah Dats Wad Im Talkin Bout
Huh Eh !
AMEN!
According to the poll on this site the bwunkers are greatly outnumbered by a factor of around 3 to 1.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259199 Sep 14, 2013
CORRECTION:
More than 3 to 1
The bwunkers are getting desperate
onemale

Pana, IL

#259200 Sep 14, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
<quoted text>Jet aircraft traveling at 450 knots makes fragments out of human bones when the jet slams into a skyscraper.
Pull another puppet out of the draw for you are boring Unimale.
What about the many more fragmented bodies that were not in the aircraft and were not hit by it?
There were no bodies found just little fragments.
The only bodies were the ones that allegedly jumped, more likely they were blown out by bombs.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#259202 Sep 14, 2013
Issabelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Collapsing buildings trap bodies within the rubble. Exploding buildings shatter bodies into tiny fragments and eject the fragments outward at high speeds.
Untrue. Collapsing buildings pulverize the bodies. Explosions often throw people out through windows and doors. That's how many people survive gas explosions. They don't survive when they get pinned against a wall. Your post is idiotic.

Scotts Valley, CA

#259203 Sep 14, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
WTC 7 was reported fallen by a BBC reporter though it was visible behind her as she filed the story.
Larry Silverstein --a crook --was bankrupted. 911 bailed him out. He had METHOD, MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY and should be put on trial for the crimes of high treason and mass murder.
12) WTC steel was ordered destroyed, hauled away and sold! The willfull destruction of evidence is a crime; in this case, complicity and obstruction of justice.[See: Achitect and Engineers for 911 Truth]
Marvin Bush handled security for the WTC before and during 911. It would appear that he succeeded in doing the job for which he was planted. You can rest assured that he was rewarded when, in fact, he should have been arrested, charged and prosecuted for his complicity in the crimes of mass murder, high treason and domestic terrorism. Marvin Bush represents 'opportunity' among abundant method and motive.
Though al Qaeda was blamed for 911, it is a matter of record that al Qaeda, the creation of the CIA, was founded at a mujahideen camp in Afghanistan in 1988, during the Afghan war against the Soviet Union.
Photos show people walking around in the hole in the North Tower where 10,000 gallons of jet fuel supposedly was burning.
16) When the South Tower was hit, most of the North Tower's flames had vanished, burning for only 16 minutes, making it relatively easy to contain and control without a total collapse.
The fire did not grow over time, probably because it quickly ran out of fuel and was suffocating, indicating that without added explosive devices the fires might have been easily controlled.
FDNY fire fighters still remain under a tight government gag order to not discuss the explosions they heard, felt and saw --explosions that are typical of controlled demolitions. FAA personnel are under a similar gag order, i.e, "threat".
Even the flawed 9/11 Commission Report acknowledges that "none of the [fire] chiefs present believed that a total collapse of either tower was possible." Who knows more about fires than fire chiefs?
Fire had never before caused steel-frame buildings to collapse. The exceptions are the three buildings on 9/11! Nor has fire collapsed any steel high rise since 9/11.
WTC-7 was unharmed by aircraft. Only minor fires were observed on the seventh and twelfth floors of this 47-story steel building. Nevertheless, WTC7 collapsed in less than 10 seconds. WTC-5 and WTC-6 had raging fires but did not collapse despite much thinner steel beams.
911 was an inside job. Lucky Larry Silverstein got bailed out with a whopping insurance settlement. George W. Bush (and gang) got the war that they wanted.
This is the most tragic, sorriest chapter in U.S. history. Future historians will refer to it as the beginning of the fall of the American Empire.
Each and every point is false.

You believe this crap?

Scotts Valley, CA

#259204 Sep 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> When the Lord Jesus Christ said 'TODAY is the day of salvation!, for you are not promised tomorrow!!', He wasn't just talking, He was 4 R-E-A-L!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX
GTFOH. There are enough insane people here already.
onemale

Pana, IL

#259205 Sep 15, 2013
According to Newsmax's Poll, Americans are tired of wars:

http://www.newsmax.com/Surveys/Results/id/88
square wave

United States

#259206 Sep 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
First, let me say FUHK YOU AZZHOLE. Second, all you know about those alleged bodies falling from the towers is you saw it on video. All the video taken in Lower Manhattan that day is FAKE. There was an electronics blackout going on. Nothing digital worked.
You were not there and did not see SHIT with your own eyes.
Who is Alex Jones?
Huh Eh !
Lol
I suppose you are a juvenile so 4q2, now I just relish in your assumptions .
First, you don't know shit from shine-ola, furthermore you don't know who I am, where I live, or what my occupation is.....if in fact I have one.

Dr. Douchebag you haven't a clue as to this conspiracy you just amuse your silly little ass with the deployment of multiple posters, conjecture, flat out lies, and my favorite, avoiding questions as to the accusations you make and then switching over to a new associated subject to do the same thing over and over again.
That "who is Alex Jones" blurp was a beauty......you should have truly stated,"I know Alex and his antics like the back of my hand".
Keep trying kid for that is all you can do.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259207 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe this crap?
Really SFB? Can you even read?
For example:"Official Flight Data from the NTSB proves conclusively that Flight 77 could not possibly have crashed into the Pentagon. Flight 77 was at an altitude of 273 feet within less than two seconds of 'impact'. Source: NTSB, Pilots for 911 Truth, FOIA request, official computer data from NTSB."
That is false huh?

You just screwed the pooch dickless wonder.

#259208 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe this crap?
bad waste of good water, You have no proof anything is false.

It's more a matter of what We don't believe. Like the govie's version of events.

Huh Eh !
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259209 Sep 15, 2013
square wave wrote:
<quoted text>Lol
I suppose you are a juvenile so 4q2, now I just relish in your assumptions .
First, you don't know shit from shine-ola, furthermore you don't know who I am, where I live, or what my occupation is.....if in fact I have one.
Dr. Douchebag you haven't a clue as to this conspiracy you just amuse your silly little ass with the deployment of multiple posters, conjecture, flat out lies, and my favorite, avoiding questions as to the accusations you make and then switching over to a new associated subject to do the same thing over and over again.
That "who is Alex Jones" blurp was a beauty......you should have truly stated,"I know Alex and his antics like the back of my hand".
Keep trying kid for that is all you can do.
Ii know who you are. You are another clueless,traitorous, govie sock puppet, shill, and probably a dual citizen.
You are very likely working for one of the many treacherous alphabet soup agencies as a paid troll. You are a horrible speller and probably have a very low/ average I.Q. as is evidenced by your posts.
How am I doing so far?
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259210 Sep 15, 2013
Consensus 9/11: New Truths Dispelling Old Lies

by Stephen Lendman

A previous article explained the following:

Consensus 9/11 seeks "best evidence" proof. It does so to dispel official story falsehoods. It's founded on:

"(1) The opinions of respected authorities, based on professional experience, descriptive studies, and reports of expert committees.

(2) Physical data in the form of photographs, videotapes, court testimony, witness reports, and FOIA releases.

(3) Direct rather than circumstantial evidence."

Determining "best evidence" depends on "integrating individual professional expertise with the best available documentary and scientific evidence."

Simplified Delphi methodology is followed. It's often used "where published information is inadequate or non-existent." Experts use "best evidence" to determine truth.

Doing so is similar to how doctors diagnose illnesses. It's like forecasts made on best judgments.

It's based on the principle that structured groups of individuals are more accurate than unstructured ones.

It encourages revisions based on new evidence. It's a way to determine truth. It's done so independently and objectively. Its track record shows effectiveness.

9/11 is the Big Lie of our time. Distinguished scholars like David Ray Griffin researched it exhaustively. In 10 books, articles and lectures, he provided evidence too important to ignore.

In April 2006, he discussed "9/11: The Myth and the Reality," saying:

"It would seem, for many reasons, that the official story of 9/11, which has served as a religious Myth in the intervening years (and still does), is a myth in the pejorative sense of a story that does not correspond to reality."

In September 2008, Griffin headlined his article "September 11, 2001: 21 Reasons to Question the Official Story about 9/11."

The FBI admitted it "ha(d) no hard evidence connecting" 9/11 to bin Laden.

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2013/09/consens...
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#259211 Sep 15, 2013
http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2013/09/consens...
So-called devout Muslim alleged hijackers drank heavily, frequented strip clubs and paid for sex.

Technology in 2001 made cell phone calls made from above 30,000 feet impossible.

The FBI lied claiming Mohamed Atta's left behind luggage contained "decisive evidence" about Al Qaeda responsibility for the attacks.

Passports allegedly found at United 93's crash site were fake ones.

Alleged hijackers weren't aboard the four fateful flights.

Standing operating intercept procedures weren't followed.

Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta said Dick Cheney "apparently confirmed a stand-down order" prior to an alleged plane striking the Pentagon.

The 9/11 whitewash Commission deleted Mineta's comment from its official report.

Secret Service agents let Bush remain at a Sarasota, FL school for 30 minutes after learning about the second twin tower strike.

Standard procedure calls for securing his safety immediately in case of potential danger.

Jet fuel doesn't heat high enough to melt or cause rigid steel columns to crumble.

Doing so is "scientifically impossible." Controlled demolitions destroyed both towers. Building 7 fell the same way. Griffin included other spurious lies.

He concluded saying growing numbers of "physicists, chemists, architects, engineers, pilots, former military officers, and former intelligence officers reject the official 9/11 myth."

It's a bald-faced lie. It's the Big Lie of our time. It launched 12 years of direct and proxy wars. It facilitated homeland repression.

The worst of what happened shows no signs of ending. New wars are planned. Freedom is being systematically destroyed. America more than ever is unfit to live in. Humanity's increasingly threatened.

Consensus 9/11 "Factual Evidence Contradicts the 9/11 story." Its official account:

launched multiple wars of aggression;

"authorize(d) torture, military tribunals, and extraordinary rendition(s);" and

replaced constitutional freedoms with tyranny.

Official 9/11 claims are refuted by "scientific consensus best evidence." Sunshine is the best disinfectant. Consensus 9/11 compiled 37 important Consensus Points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 778,222
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min andet1987 5,159
Gay snapchat names 37 min dance_team246 172
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Oxbow 560,442
gay scat or diaper snapchat users 1 hr bob 4
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr lovewithin 39,386
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr truth 605,329
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web