Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259263 Sep 16, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
This past Sept 11th, A&E 9/11 and reThink 9/11 held a rally in Times Squares where they unveiled a large "did you know a third building fell on 9/11" .... they had Gage speaking along with Cynthia McKinney, and others .... of the hundreds of people they invited .... 30 showed up .... WAY TO GO TWOOF !!!!!
LMFO, The Twoof moment is growing ... MOSS!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#259264 Sep 16, 2013
They were touting the success of the gathering on the events Facebook page .... funny thing is they had over 300 YES responses to attend

Only truthers can throw an event where they invite thousands, hundreds respond YES and only two dozen show up !!!!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And in twooferdumb 30 out of 8+ million is a majority!
That ranks right up the with the Million Loser March for epic fail of the month.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259266 Sep 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>The fastest intercept before 9/11 over North America was Payne Stewart at 1 and half hours with a working transponder, tell me what changed on 9-11 to result in faster intercepts?
How many times has he alone had his azz kicked over that idiotic twoofer canard?

Canada

#259267 Sep 16, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>They were touting the success of the gathering on the events Facebook page .... funny thing is they had over 300 YES responses to attend

Only truthers can throw an event where they invite thousands, hundreds respond YES and only two dozen show up !!!!!
It is a success to those with such low standards.

Funny, we had a turnout of about 60 at our last town meeting...and there's only about 2000 people in the town.

I guess that's an exceptional success!
who

Reading, UK

#259268 Sep 16, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
They were touting the success of the gathering on the events Facebook page .... funny thing is they had over 300 YES responses to attend
<quoted text>
Irrelevant Radish...the important thing is that the truth movement is starting to come together and speak with one voice.
40 different groups all working together on a campaign is a major step in the right direction.
It's starting to make the corporate media, much like the murder of Princess Diana over here.
Ultimately you're f*cked.

who

Reading, UK

#259269 Sep 16, 2013
You can slag off Richard Gage now.....you predictable muppets.

Canada

#259271 Sep 16, 2013
who wrote:
You can slag off Richard Gage now.....you predictable muppets.
He's a shyster and a charlatan who.

Any comments on Dave Thomas producing iron rich microspheres using nothing but a wood fire?

Face it, if twoof was out to the ultimate test of having to prove itself, it would fail miserably.

None of your canards can stand up to scrutiny...that's what it comes down to.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259272 Sep 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFO, The Twoof moment is growing ... MOSS!
Yes it is. They still have nothing to bring to the grand jury.
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259273 Sep 16, 2013
Monday and the trolls are up and at 'em.

Canada

#259274 Sep 16, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
Monday and the trolls are up and at 'em.
Wow!

To have any comedic value a comment like that should be made in the morning.

Did it take you this long to sneak by the warden and you never could figure out something that was actually witty?
who

Reading, UK

#259276 Sep 16, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a shyster and a charlatan who.
Any comments on Dave Thomas producing iron rich microspheres using nothing but a wood fire?
Face it, if twoof was out to the ultimate test of having to prove itself, it would fail miserably.
None of your canards can stand up to scrutiny...that's what it comes down to.
Something tells me that eventually the subject will go mainstream in a big way.
Don't know about the Dave Thomas thing, you'll have to provide a link.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259277 Sep 16, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody even cares except for a few internet trolls. That's hardly mainstream.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259278 Sep 16, 2013
Perhaps someone can enlighten me:
According to numerous reports from numerous sources. at least 5 of the hijackers have been found alive.
For instance, IF that is 90% false, and only one is alive, wouldn't that still blow a hole through the official story??? The official story is; they found out who the hijackers were from a list left in a suitcase by Mohamed Atta at the hotel he was staying. Therefore if only one is still alive, wouldn't that still blow a huge hole in the official story???
who

Reading, UK

#259279 Sep 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody even cares except for a few internet trolls. That's hardly mainstream.
You're mistaken.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#259280 Sep 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
According to numerous reports from numerous sources. at least 5 of the hijackers have been found alive.
For instance, IF that is 90% false, and only one is alive, wouldn't that still blow a hole through the official story??? The official story is; they found out who the hijackers were from a list left in a suitcase by Mohamed Atta at the hotel he was staying. Therefore if only one is still alive, wouldn't that still blow a huge hole in the official story???
Perhaps you could get your video camera and do an interview with just one of them.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259281 Sep 17, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could get your video camera and do an interview with just one of them.
I don't need to it's already been done.
Sherlock

United States

#259282 Sep 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to it's already been done.
Righto old chap I watched the blooming interview with my own bloody eyes on BBC.
I just couldn't get over the way Elvis looked so smashing conducting the interview .
PIP PIP and TALLY HO

Canada

#259283 Sep 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
If you aren't kidding and you're simply a troll, oh my!

The claim is based on the BBC reporting soon after the attacks that the hijackers were still alive. Problem is that with 8+ billion people on earth it's not really surprising that names aren't wholly unique and the BBC eventually retracted the article because they had found different people with the same name.

How many times has John Doe died?

Of course low brow idiots still use this fallacy as a basis for pretending twoof has legitimacy. The problem for twoof is, this is the kind of utter stupidity that drove off most people with a positive IQ.

Canada

#259284 Sep 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to it's already been done.
No, it hasn't and you're lying...again.

Okotoks, Canada

#259285 Sep 17, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope it never goes mainstream. It gets torn to shreds here, think what would happen if acadamia got ahold of it.

Here's the link to Dave Thomas' experiment;

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...

That's an example of what closer inspection of twoof would result in...just further proof it's a sham used by shysters like Gage to make a quick buck and dumb down the populous in turn.

Funny how Gages efforts are always to do nothing more than advertise rather than conduct real experiments using unbiased labs/scientists to prove the claims he adopted when he went full stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 2 min Johnny 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 650,722
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 56,328
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 106,090
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 11 min Nacked Truth 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min X Pendable 182,978
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 22 min Doctor REALITY 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web