Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259230 Sep 15, 2013
I see you've named yourself after a type of welding rod 7018.

Makes sense!

Huh Eh !
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259231 Sep 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? The plane was traveling over 500mph. That's at least 733 feet per second. Are you claiming the plane could not descend 273' when it was about 1,500' out? FYI, that's 11.2 degrees, well within the capability of the aircraft.
Learn some basic math dog breath.
I'm not claiming it your NTSB has claimed it and debunked the govie conspiratard theory.You know the B.S.you spew like verbal diarrhea, oh dickless wonder.
GFY you obvious dual citizen govie troll.
Seventyeighteen

East Hartford, CT

#259232 Sep 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I see you've named yourself after a type of welding rod 7018.
Makes sense!
Huh Eh !
How so?
Stellite 6

East Hartford, CT

#259233 Sep 15, 2013
Seventyeighteen wrote:
At 30,000 feet you can see approx 180 nm.
Not to shabby to see two huge buildings or say a massive pentagon.
I think a kamikaze pilot would suffice to prove my point scale wise.
Is it true you can melt steel by inductive heat?
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259234 Sep 15, 2013
Seventyeighteen wrote:
<quoted text>Place yourself in any of the terrorists shoes, take your seat knowing that you need time to allow your co-terrorists to become airborne therefore allowing the other 3 jets to appear harmless and on their routes.
Time was needed to take out the pilot and co-pilot then disable the transponders, remain at cruise, utilize your line of sight, push the throttles forward and hit the target.
Where is the proof of any hijackers of Arab descent on any of the planes? You see SFB they didn't find them during the autopsies on the minute pieces of flesh they DID find.So again oh great white festering boil on the ass of humanity WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

OH,AND I DO KNOW YOU AND LOTS ABOUT YOU.
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259235 Sep 15, 2013
Stellite 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting to yourself now dually? Go back to training camp get some skills. Just so you don't look so obvious.
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259236 Sep 15, 2013
Seventyeighteen wrote:
<quoted text>Place yourself in any of the terrorists shoes, take your seat knowing that you need time to allow your co-terrorists to become airborne therefore allowing the other 3 jets to appear harmless and on their routes.
Time was needed to take out the pilot and co-pilot then disable the transponders, remain at cruise, utilize your line of sight, push the throttles forward and hit the target.
How did they get the ENTIRE U S DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO STAND DOWN?
moment connection

East Hartford, CT

#259237 Sep 15, 2013
Stellite 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger that ..as a matter of fact the steel industry and smelt plants use heat through induction easily melting steel and also some exotic metals.

Stay on point because some of the folks on this site have no clue about metalurgy, hell those less inclined couldnt tell you the difference between pot metal and monel.

Ignore them and they will fade away.
Seventyeighteen

East Hartford, CT

#259238 Sep 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the proof of any hijackers of Arab descent on any of the planes? You see SFB they didn't find them during the autopsies on the minute pieces of flesh they DID find.So again oh great white festering boil on the ass of humanity WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?
You appear to be a tad confused because we have all learned of the intel on terrorists.

Kitty Kat? Oh and do tell me about myself because you claim to know me.
Just becareful because I think you know the line you may have crossed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259239 Sep 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the proof of any hijackers of Arab descent on any of the planes? You see SFB they didn't find them during the autopsies on the minute pieces of flesh they DID find.So again oh great white festering boil on the ass of humanity WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?
The passenger manifests.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259240 Sep 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>How did they get the ENTIRE U S DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO STAND DOWN?
They did not, the fastest intercept before 9/11 over North America, TOM was 1 and half hours, with a working transponder, tell me what changed on 9-11 to result in faster intercepts?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259241 Sep 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the many more fragmented bodies that were not in the aircraft and were not hit by it?
There were no bodies found just little fragments.
The only bodies were the ones that allegedly jumped, more likely they were blown out by bombs.
Ah, They sat there are no stupid questions but they are wrong Panty Sniffer, 110 concrete floors of falling with people between them, you do the math, then lie about something and fail to provide a link!

#259242 Sep 15, 2013
How Did This Happen?

"How did a simple plan, allegedly formulated by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, led by Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and couldn’t solo a Cessna, and allegedly under the intense scrutiny of the FBI for at least 4 years prior - FOOL - the largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, specifically, NORAD, the FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, the North Eastern Air Defense Sector and the entire US Air Force, long enough to allegedly hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side, turning off their transponders and then back on, and then deliberately and allegedly crash them into the WTC towers 1 & 2 in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington DC without any aircraft being intercepted once?”

Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.

One hour and twenty five minutes elapsed without any allegedly hijacked airplane being intercepted by the great defensive capability of the US military.

And no one lost their jobs or was so much as reprimanded for failing to do what they trained for practically every day in an incident in which it is claimed around 3,000 people lost their lives.

Who can say it was all just a gigantic, incredible coincidence?

Huh Eh !

#259243 Sep 15, 2013
Because Cheney was in charge.

Huh Eh !

#259244 Sep 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
Where I come from they call "the great white festering boil on the ass of humanity" a "Pimple On The Prick Of Progress".

Huh Eh !
Seventyeighteen

Hyattsville, MD

#259245 Sep 15, 2013
I'm still waiting lol.."Kit..lol..Kat" ..it IS funny how you raise your snout when
your not called upon, anyway tell me about myself..where I live, my haunts, hobbies, and what "govie" agency I work for.
Come out..come out.. wherever you are..lol.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259246 Sep 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear waste of good water. You act and sound like a govie lackey but you say you don't know what the "chain of command" is.
Let me help you out with this strange term.
Definition: "Chain Of Command"
The order in which authority and power in an organization is wielded and delegated from top management to every employee at every lower level of the organization. Instructions flow downward along the chain of command and accountability flows upward.
According to its proponent Henri Fayol (1841-1925), the more clear cut the chain of command, the more effective the decision making process and greater the efficiency.
Military forces and government are an example of straight chain of command that extends in unbroken line from the top brass to ranks. Also called line of command.
See Cheney is at the top. And the poor slob FDNY who stupidly ran into a burning building that was about to explode and collapse is at the bottom.
Only the guy at the top knows completely what is going on. The guy at the bottom is just following orders given to him by his immediate superior who also doesn't know what all is going on.
I'm glad we cleared up this little misconception on your part.
I heard it in the Navy that when you learn something, quit for the day.
I'm glad you learned something today waste of water. But I bet you don't quit and are just following orders.
Huh eh !
There you go again accusing me of working for some nefarious agent within the government. Your straw man argument about chain of command is silly. People who worked at various government agencies collected evidence and documented what they saw. None of this is top-secret material. How could they all collude in such a way as too cover up the so called "truth.?"
Who was the leader able to suppress the "truth?"

The real truth is the collective eye witness accounts of people who were actually on the scene. Many worked directly for government agencies. Those same agencies you disrespect with your paranoid rant.
Seventyeighteen

Hyattsville, MD

#259247 Sep 15, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from they call "the great white festering boil on the ass of humanity" a "Pimple On The Prick Of Progress".
Huh Eh !
Why don't you answer for Kitty Kat.. you created it numbnuts.
Truth be told Dr. Demented you don't know who or wtf you are posting about.
I do know you like to jump back and forth from your pc to your i phone.

Location hidden

#259248 Sep 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not claiming it your NTSB has claimed it and debunked the govie conspiratard theory.You know the B.S.you spew like verbal diarrhea, oh dickless wonder.
GFY you obvious dual citizen govie troll.
So what is the point of your post then? It is obvious that flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon fucktard.

Location hidden

#259249 Sep 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>How did they get the ENTIRE U S DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO STAND DOWN?
It didn't stand down. Why do you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 92,407
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Gabriel 979,325
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min lisw 183,613
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 667,635
I adore phoning Samaritans getting female and w... 5 hr 22 and hard 10 in... 1
More from around the web