Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>How is it irrelevant that the person you are claiming as an expert, didn't have jack to do with any of the testing, the testing had absolutely nothing to do with his area of expertise and he was fired for attaching his employer's name to his silly rants? He can "voice his opposing views" all he wants, he has that right, that doesn't give him immunity from some pretty valid criticisms. Facts aren't smears of his character, they do however call his character into question..
I'm not claiming he is an expert, just a scientist who disagreed with NIST. It doesn't take an expert to see the flaws in the official story, just a person with logic and morals.

Its irrelevant because it doesn't address his claims, it only attacks him as a person.

He never claimed to be involved in the testing process. What he did was write a letter to NIST, and because it was contrary to the propaganda they were selling, he was fired. Had he agreed with NIST, he would have been promoted, and they wouldn't have had an issue with the letterhead he used.

You have addressed none of his points in the letter, you only have joined in the smear campaign against him, as you always do.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not even an American, just another foreign national doing his best to subvert our republic in favor of the Queen...
Insults Are Easier
Sounds like another opinion.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
He's full of crap... in YOUR opinion.
He is a fire fighter, and you are not.
I've just shown you that it's not my opinion. It's the opinion of other fire fighters and of the source he cites.

But then you've only got the fallacy of appeal to authority so it's in your best interest to ignore reality like a good little twoofer.

Okotoks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

PVR STREETGANG wrote:
Why do Truthers toss tripe, post links to the same tripe and then get called out on their tripe, and then as always Truthers change the subject?
It's literally all they have.

Okotoks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

<quoted text>
I'm not claiming he is an expert, just a scientist who disagreed with NIST. It doesn't take an expert to see the flaws in the official story, just a person with logic and morals.
Its irrelevant because it doesn't address his claims, it only attacks him as a person.
He never claimed to be involved in the testing process. What he did was write a letter to NIST, and because it was contrary to the propaganda they were selling, he was fired. Had he agreed with NIST, he would have been promoted, and they wouldn't have had an issue with the letterhead he used.
You have addressed none of his points in the letter, you only have joined in the smear campaign against him, as you always do.
Insults Are Easier
As always, you choose the path of lies rather than one of truth.

I posted the court documents that prove otherwise. He was fired for being a putz and his claim that UL certified the steel was directly addressed by UL. Every twoofer claim since has been addressed and soundly refuted.

In your posting hostory, you've lost every single point you've attempted to make due to your own massive ignorance.

As always,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Steel plating

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like another opinion.
But then as a twoofer, you don't know the difference between evidence and opinion.

Good luck with that!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

<quoted text>He's not even an American, just another foreign national doing his best to subvert our republic in favor of the Queen...

Insults Are Easier
Such laughable nonsense...but then given that I've destroyed every dumb claim you've made, it's all you've got.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I've just shown you that it's not my opinion. It's the opinion of other fire fighters and of the source he cites.
But then you've only got the fallacy of appeal to authority so it's in your best interest to ignore reality like a good little twoofer.
You could be correct but there a few things that bother me:
1.) A lot of fire fighters were fired for coming forward, he wouldn't be treated any differently.... that is the reason more fire fighters doesn't come forward.
2.) The fact is, the evidence was shipped to China and destroyed before the investigation ever started.
3.) Why did Bush stonewall any investigation for well over a year?
4.) Cheney & Bush Asked Tom Daschle Not To Investigate 9/11 AT ALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
PVR STREETGANG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>3-FACTS: Kenyan-born Obama IS The Antichrist. 9/11 WAS an inside-job. Jesus Christ is Lord.
Now all you have to do is prove 911 was an inside job.
At least you didn't blame Bush.
FDNY

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Many FDNY were initially interviewed on 9/11 and told personal accounts of seeing, hearing, feeling and being otherwise involved in explosions.

These were not pop cans and batteries.

Several FDNY being interviewed can be heard and seen describing what they saw from the outside of the towers "BANG BANG BANG BANG" floor by floor seconds before the building came down.

Many more describe what they saw as molten metal in the lower levels, and pouring out of the buildings.

In the years since, many of these same FDNY will not talk at all about what they saw and experienced.

Is it because they fear for their livelihoods and their families?

Are they under a gag order from their bosses?

Oh well they are alive and still have a job.

So what's to talk about? How bout those Yankees? Say how about another beer and a game of darts?

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be correct but there a few things that bother me:
1.) A lot of fire fighters were fired for coming forward, he wouldn't be treated any differently.... that is the reason more fire fighters doesn't come forward.
A total LIE! LINK! Ever find a link to that suicide?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
FireFighters for 911 Truth.org
FireFighter Eric Lawyer, explains how the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene was not followed. Also how evidence was illegally destroyed. Much of this comes from a manual called the Fire Investigation 101.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
It comes from the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene. Where is your source that shows it is not the National Standards????
LOL, Totally debunked, stick with your transparent lies, I find it amusing.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
He's full of crap... in YOUR opinion.
He is a fire fighter, and you are not.
That really does not address his point at all!

"You wonder why I call you "Manyfail"?
This is the reason.
It's called The National Fire Protection Association and again, it's not law. It's a guideline and state/county determine what the laws are.
I've posted the excerpt from NFPA 921 where they acknowledge exactly that...and you've watched a yourube video with doing the slightest bit of verification or research.
Lawyer is full of crap...and as always, you fall for it. "

See, THIS IS WHERE YOU SAY IT IS A LAW AND THEN REFUSE TO PROVIDE A LINK, up your game panty sniffer.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Around 30 years ago I built a wood burning stove with 3/16 mild steel with 3/16 mild steel (half) liners. Now 30 years later it is still in use and it is the primary heat for a very large house. The liner is changed every year but the overall construction has never melted, bent or warped.(half) means the liner runs half way up the sides.
Wow, Sounds like you need a job, then you can buy a furnace. Here is a clue on your obtuse claim it should melt, get a aerosol can of hair spray with a plastic nozzle, hold down, light the spray with a lighter, hold down till the can is empty.

WHY DID THE PLASTIC NOZZLE NOT MELT?
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Don't try that trick with the aerosol hair spray.
I got burned all over my face, hands and chest when the can totally exploded.

The doctors say I can go home in a couple of months if the bandages can come off. Ohhh it hurts Waaaaa...

It was a bad idea! Pretty stupid of me too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Totally debunked, stick with your transparent lies, I find it amusing.
Of course.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Such laughable nonsense...but then given that I've destroyed every dumb claim you've made, it's all you've got.
Your not Canadian?

And look, stop responding to my posts, I wasn't addressing you. I get up and see a response and I think it's from the poster I was addressing, and 6 to 1 it's you. You don't speak for everyone, and you shouldn't be crazy enough to think you own this thread or this topic, but you are.

All you do is slant, twist and smear. And not being an American disqualifies you from being relevant in this or any American discussion.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Don't try that trick with the aerosol hair spray.
I got burned all over my face, hands and chest when the can totally exploded.
The doctors say I can go home in a couple of months if the bandages can come off. Ohhh it hurts Waaaaa...
It was a bad idea! Pretty stupid of me too.
You must be the real Charlie Sheen, I'm guessing your ordeal was more of a Richard Prior crackpipe fiasco.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

<quoted text>
And not being an American disqualifies you from being relevant in this or any American discussion.
Science ceases to exist outside the US border?

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You could be correct but there a few things that bother me:
2.) The fact is, the evidence was shipped to China and destroyed before the investigation ever started.
3.) Why did Bush stonewall any investigation for well over a year?
4.) Cheney & Bush Asked Tom Daschle Not To Investigate 9/11 AT ALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1) Unless you can present evidence that fife fighters were fired for coming forward, that's untrue.

2) The steel was first shipped to Fresh Kills and inspected before being recycled. I've presented documentation of this before, I'll do it again from my home lap top later.

3) Ask Bush.

His idiocy doesn't miraculously make evidence for cd appear.

4) See #3.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

411 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Oxbow 532,582
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min number four 224,091
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 19 min Some1 Else 1,238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min The Awakener 172,316
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Hidingfromyou 720,544
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min thewordofme 38,442
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 34 min BenAdam 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr HasBhaRAT Trolls Bashers 115,022
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••