yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#259128 Sep 12, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
On the 12th anniversary of 9/11
Hamilton: Well, at the top of my list happens to be a personal one, and that is, I could never figure out why these 19 fellas did what they did. We looked into their backgrounds. In one or two cases, they were apparently happy, well-adjusted, not particularly religious - in one case quite well-to-do, had a girlfriend. We just couldn’t figure out why he did it. I still don’t know. And I think one of the great unanswered questions - a good topic for investigative reporters - would be: why did these 19 do what they did? We speculated in the report about why the enemy hates us, but we simply weren’t able to answer the questions about the 19.

Kean on bin Laden: "We had him"
Main article: 9/11 Commission Report

In December 2003, Kean said that the September 11 attacks could have been prevented, stating: "As you read the report, you're going to have a pretty clear idea what wasn't done and what should have been done. This was not something that had to happen."[18]

On April 4, 2004, Kean again stated that the September 11 attacks could have been prevented, saying that the United States government should have acted sooner to dismantle al-Qaeda and responded more quickly to other terrorist threats. "When we actually saw bin Laden on the ground, using the Predator or other means, did we have...actionable intelligence? Should we have sent a cruise missile into a site where he was at that point? I think those early opportunities are clear. We had him. We saw him. I think maybe we could have done something about it.

MR. KEAN: Absolutely right. If we had been able to put those people on the watch list for the airlines, the two who were in this country; again, if we'd stopped some of these people at the borders, if we had acted earlier on al-Qaeda when al-Qaeda was smaller and just getting started even before bin Laden went to Afghanistan, there were times we could have gotten him, there's no question. Had we gotten him and his leadership at that point, the whole story might have been different.

MR. RUSSERT: Congressman, you think September 11th could have been prevented?

MR. HAMILTON: Well, there's a lot of ifs. You can string together a whole bunch of ifs. And if things had broken right in all kinds of different ways, as the governor has identified, and many more, and, frankly, if you'd had a little luck, it probably could have been prevented. But we'll make a final judgment on that, I believe, when the commission reports.
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#259129 Sep 12, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamilton: Well, at the top of my list happens to be a personal one, and that is, I could never figure out why these 19 fellas did what they did. We looked into their backgrounds. In one or two cases, they were apparently happy, well-adjusted, not particularly religious - in one case quite well-to-do, had a girlfriend. We just couldn’t figure out why he did it. I still don’t know. And I think one of the great unanswered questions - a good topic for investigative reporters - would be: why did these 19 do what they did? We speculated in the report about why the enemy hates us, but we simply weren’t able to answer the questions about the 19.
Kean on bin Laden: "We had him"
Main article: 9/11 Commission Report
In December 2003, Kean said that the September 11 attacks could have been prevented, stating: "As you read the report, you're going to have a pretty clear idea what wasn't done and what should have been done. This was not something that had to happen."[18]
On April 4, 2004, Kean again stated that the September 11 attacks could have been prevented, saying that the United States government should have acted sooner to dismantle al-Qaeda and responded more quickly to other terrorist threats. "When we actually saw bin Laden on the ground, using the Predator or other means, did we have...actionable intelligence? Should we have sent a cruise missile into a site where he was at that point? I think those early opportunities are clear. We had him. We saw him. I think maybe we could have done something about it.
MR. KEAN: Absolutely right. If we had been able to put those people on the watch list for the airlines, the two who were in this country; again, if we'd stopped some of these people at the borders, if we had acted earlier on al-Qaeda when al-Qaeda was smaller and just getting started even before bin Laden went to Afghanistan, there were times we could have gotten him, there's no question. Had we gotten him and his leadership at that point, the whole story might have been different.
MR. RUSSERT: Congressman, you think September 11th could have been prevented?
MR. HAMILTON: Well, there's a lot of ifs. You can string together a whole bunch of ifs. And if things had broken right in all kinds of different ways, as the governor has identified, and many more, and, frankly, if you'd had a little luck, it probably could have been prevented. But we'll make a final judgment on that, I believe, when the commission reports.
Your point? This is from 2003 cumtwat BEFORE the report came out you drooling MORON. PLEASE PLEASE
LEARN
TO
READ

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259130 Sep 12, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
On the 12th anniversary of 9/11, we take a look at the true cost of the War on Terror, looking at the monetary and human cost of military actions in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan, as well as the long-term economic cost and impact still being felt by Americans today.

9/11 =$20 billion in immediate damages +$100 billion in the long-run + 2,996 lives lost

Afghanistan =$657 billion + 3,372 coalition lives lost + 20,000 civilian lives lost

Iraq =$814 billion + 4,804 coalition lives lost + 130,000 civilian lives lost

Drone Strikes = 4,000 civilians

Market Impact = Negative $1.9 trillion

“Homeland Security”=$1 trillion

TOTAL COSTS: At minimum 165,172 Lives and $4.5 Trillion Dollars
One comment on “The True Cost Of 9/11 And The War On Terror”
- See more at: http://www.ingeniouspress.com/2013/09/12/the-...
http://www.ingeniouspress.com/2013/09/12/the-...
Jeez, if that is in fact true and accurate (and your aptitude for choosing legitimate, truthful sources is anything but honest) then it makes the US gub'ment look pretty bad...now how does that support your idiotic delusions mamma insanity.

Rhetorical question.

It doesn't.

Canada

#259131 Sep 12, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Your point? This is from 2003 cumtwat BEFORE the report came out you drooling MORON. PLEASE PLEASE
LEARN
TO
READ
His point seems to be that Hamilton in no way was supporting your idiocy so trying to cherry pick quotes by him to make it appear he does is dishonest and clearly a misrepresentation.

Learn to think gramps.

I know, you don't get it.
Gee Gee Grovanni

Monroe, LA

#259132 Sep 12, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bored over at the Islam forum vulgar tommy?
Get a grip, bruh, you're certifiable.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#259133 Sep 12, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Far from it cumtwat
Update, 12 September 2013
http://www.consensus911.org
Five New Consensus Points Released September 11, 2013
on SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
The 22-member 9/11 Consensus Panel has conducted three rounds of review, during which the Panelists were blind to one another, to produce five new Consensus Points refuting the official evidence of 9/11:
Seismic evidence of large underground explosions beneath the Twin Towers
Physical and testimonial evidence of explosions beneath the Twin Towers
Molten metal running below the Twin Towers’ debris for weeks after 9/11
The failure — after 7 years of effort — of the National Institute of Standards and Technology to produce a computer simulation of the collapse of World Trade Center 7 that matched the visual collapse
A serious problem in the timeline of the famous “Let’s Roll” call from Flight 93, which was used as a call to war
This brings the total number of Consensus Points to 37.
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/
Are you wearing your tinfoil hat?

Okotoks, Canada

#259134 Sep 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you wearing your tinfoil hat?
It goes beyond that.

She believes every stupid conspiracy that exists as long as that conspiracy vilifies her government and/or Jews.

She's actually had her entire head transplanted with a 4lb ball of wadded up tinfoil and then wears a tinfoil hot on top of that for added protection against reality.
Charlie Sheen

Mount Vernon, KY

#259135 Sep 13, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point? This is from 2003 cumtwat BEFORE the report came out you drooling MORON. PLEASE PLEASE
LEARN
TO
READ
Are you crying, actually most of the quotes are from a book they both wrote AFTER the report was issued!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#259136 Sep 13, 2013
Controlled Demolition in China Vs 9/11
The similarities are striking

PVR STREETGANG

Hyattsville, MD

#259137 Sep 13, 2013
Another 911 anniversary has passed so has the long span of time where the brainwashed Alex Jones wannebe's can't quite figure out how to pull in the bucks as Jones has cleaned the Truther clowns clocks.

Face it Truthers, Jones has the monopoly on mockery, and you zipperheads treat his words as gospell........suckers.
911 was an inside job

Elgin, TX

#259138 Sep 13, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Far from it cumtwat
Update, 12 September 2013
http://www.consensus911.org
Five New Consensus Points Released September 11, 2013
on SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
The 22-member 9/11 Consensus Panel has conducted three rounds of review, during which the Panelists were blind to one another, to produce five new Consensus Points refuting the official evidence of 9/11:
Seismic evidence of large underground explosions beneath the Twin Towers
Physical and testimonial evidence of explosions beneath the Twin Towers
Molten metal running below the Twin Towers’ debris for weeks after 9/11
The failure — after 7 years of effort — of the National Institute of Standards and Technology to produce a computer simulation of the collapse of World Trade Center 7 that matched the visual collapse
A serious problem in the timeline of the famous “Let’s Roll” call from Flight 93, which was used as a call to war
This brings the total number of Consensus Points to 37.
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/
Thanks for the link to http://www.consensus911.org .

I had forgotten about the glaring problems in the Flight 93 timeline and the testimony from the Moussaoui trial regarding the mysteriously persistent airfone connection allegedly from Todd Beamer. Interesting.

Here is the page describing the irreconcilable contradictions in the official accounts of Flight 93:
http://www.consensus911.org/point-pc-1a/

Note that the "23-member 9/11 Consensus Panel is building a body of evidence-based research into the events of September 11, 2001. This evidence -- derived from a standard scientific reviewing process -- is available to any investigation that may be undertaken by the public, the media, academia, or any other investigative body or institution. The Panel regularly features selected excerpts from its Consensus Points, with links to full supporting documentation."

And those Consensus Points map out the various ways that the official fairy tale completely fails to hold together.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#259139 Sep 13, 2013
The cockpit intruder theory of the 4 9/11 aircraft is totally disproved because the pilots who were well trained to do this did not send the transponder code for hi-jackings.

Do the bwunkers have anything to squeal about the pilots that did not squawk?

Huh Eh !
PVR STREETGANG

Union, NJ

#259140 Sep 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The cockpit intruder theory of the 4 9/11 aircraft is totally disproved because the pilots who were well trained to do this did not send the transponder code for hi-jackings.
Huh Eh !
You clowns carry the burden of proof you understand.
Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.
Charlie Sheen

Mount Vernon, KY

#259141 Sep 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Huh Eh !
Hard to do with your throat cut.
Charlie Sheen

Mount Vernon, KY

#259142 Sep 13, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link to http://www.consensus911.org .
I had forgotten about the glaring problems in the Flight 93 timeline and the testimony from the Moussaoui trial regarding the mysteriously persistent airfone connection allegedly from Todd Beamer. Interesting.
Here is the page describing the irreconcilable contradictions in the official accounts of Flight 93:
Yea, LMFAO! Follow the links, on the long call it says line left open, not connected, in other words someone did not hang up the phone.

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/d...
Charlie Sheen

Mount Vernon, KY

#259143 Sep 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jO15CXhsTM4XX
Ever find the link to those Suicides panty sniffer?
Charlie Sheen

Mount Vernon, KY

#259144 Sep 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
LOL. Not at all, you can clearly see two explosions encircling the building at two key points.

If you think the two look anything alike at all I would see a shrink.

Canada

#259145 Sep 13, 2013
onemale wrote:

Isn't it amazing that gravity always works the exact same way?

Oh and all the 911 videos are missing are the loud bangs when the alleged bombs go off...and all the evidence they leave behind...and the fact that the gravity induced collapse of the WTC towers was initiated by fire and structural damage.

But other than that....ya, quite similar.

Canada

#259146 Sep 13, 2013
PVR STREETGANG wrote:
Another 911 anniversary has passed so has the long span of time where the brainwashed Alex Jones wannebe's can't quite figure out how to pull in the bucks as Jones has cleaned the Truther clowns clocks.

Face it Truthers, Jones has the monopoly on mockery, and you zipperheads treat his words as gospell........suckers.
Twoof is nothing but a cult, twoofers are it's disciples.

Canada

#259147 Sep 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:

Huh Eh !
And your idiocy is debunked by the fact that seat back phone calls to airline employees prove the planes were hijacked.

Of course in twooferdumb the pilots should have called a time out and set the transponders while the hijackers patiently waited.

Do you have anything that WASN'T debunked and dismissed by the fall of 2004 oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS?

No, you really don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 65,189
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min ImFree2Choose 2,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 654,713
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min MUQ2 45,319
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 59 min MUQ2 523
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 1 hr kanji23 71
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 974,093
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 2 hr j4snowyfox69 47
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr T rules 863
More from around the web