54,985 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Jacksonville, FL

#258777 Aug 31, 2013
I'm not going to respond to each post I think is necessary to respond to. I doubt anyone here is an engineer of any sort. Neither am I. That's why I searched out sites where experiments and engineering knowledge was shared. I'll take the owrd of these engineers and scientists over the word of naysayers who appear illiterate and ignorant when compared to these engineers and scientists. Split hairs or insult to your hearts content, it doesn't change the science or facts.

The twin towers were designed to withstand several hits for 707's. One of the towers had already had a runaway fire and still stood. The United States is the only nation on earth to have had 3 steel and concrete buildings collapse into themselves at freefall due to fire. Ever. Even demolition experts have stated the towers obviously contained explosives and controlled demolitions took place. That was awful nice of the terrorists to go to all that trouble for us.

Those who believe the misdirections that are out there are what was counted on by those responsible for 9/11.
PVR STREETGANG

Brooklyn, NY

#258778 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
I'm not going to respond to each post I think is necessary to respond to. I doubt anyone here is an engineer of any sort. Neither am I. That's why I searched out sites where experiments and engineering knowledge was shared. I'll take the owrd of these engineers and scientists over the word of naysayers who appear illiterate and ignorant when compared to these engineers and scientists. Split hairs or insult to your hearts content, it doesn't change the science or facts.
The twin towers were designed to withstand several hits for 707's. One of the towers had already had a runaway fire and still stood. The United States is the only nation on earth to have had 3 steel and concrete buildings collapse into themselves at freefall due to fire. Ever. Even demolition experts have stated the towers obviously contained explosives and controlled demolitions took place. That was awful nice of the terrorists to go to all that trouble for us.
Those who believe the misdirections that are out there are what was counted on by those responsible for 9/11.
Are engineers infallible?
This one says this, that one says that, how about the engineers stating the Titanic was unsinkable?
Once again with the controlled demolition crapola , and as usual not a nanoparticle of proof.
I think clowns such as Truthers on these sites are nothing but spamming for the cookies.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258779 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:

You searched out sites which would do nothing more than confirm what you wanted to hear.

If you were really looking for truth you would have attempted to gain the requisite knowledge necessary to discern good science from bad.

You very obviously haven't done that and can't debate beyond spamming old debunked junk that would never convince a rational person with enough basic knowledge to see through it.

The charlatans make their living off fools just like you, sorry.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#258780 Aug 31, 2013

Location hidden

#258781 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
What is your point? Cars are designed to be safe. People still get killed in cars don't they? There is no evidence of any demolition activity in any building of the World Trade Center complex. Anyone who has done the necessary research knows how foolish such claims are. For example, both towers were mostly supported by the outside frame. Tons of steel plating is necessary to direct charges inward to break through a steel girder. Furthermore, buildings have extreme vertical and horizontal stresses. Take out one part and the structure fails.

Location hidden

#258782 Aug 31, 2013
"The twin towers were designed to withstand several hits for 707's."

False statement. The Twin Towers were designed to be hit by an off-course 707 landing in the fog rather than a 767 flying close to top speed. A plane coming in for a landing has wings expanded and is flying close to stall speed.
tienes

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258783 Aug 31, 2013

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258784 Aug 31, 2013
Pigpie and Richard Gage to the office.

Pigpie and Richard Gage to the office. Please !

Huh Eh !
Drzordezscksdick s

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258785 Aug 31, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Pigpie and Richard Gage to the office.
Pigpie and Richard Gage to the office. Please !
Huh Eh !
are a fcking moron? i cant figure it out DRZord take off ur shades sh@T fr BRAINShanks t

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#258786 Aug 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>That is funny!
And so is physicist Dave Thomas destroying Harrit's central tenet that the only way to produce oxygen rich iron microshperes is by thermite....gawd twoofers are ridiculously gullible!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wLyYv5Y2YSMXX&feature=c4- overview&list=UUb1Lcha1B51 ChVrbBi548OA
On the James Randy site a twoofer there tried to dismiss the results of the experiment by saying the iron-rich spheres were already in the drum as result of you guessed it, WELDING.

Well on that twoofer site they prove the iron-rich spheres were already there at the WTC/s site without the use of thermite.Then backed up with proof(welding) and yet they are quite happy to ignore this,their own evidence, and then claim iron-rich spheres=thermite.

Jacksonville, FL

#258787 Aug 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You searched out sites which would do nothing more than confirm what you wanted to hear.
That's an assumption on your part. Albeit a false one.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were really looking for truth you would have attempted to gain the requisite knowledge necessary to discern good science from bad.
And another. Btw, who said the scientists employed by the Gov were good scientists? The Gov? Uhmm, they were on the short list to be cleared also dontcha know. Can't have it both ways.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You very obviously haven't done that and can't debate beyond spamming old debunked junk that would never convince a rational person with enough basic knowledge to see through it.
And your proof is?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The charlatans make their living off fools just like you, sorry.
What was it that led you to believe I spent the fist nickle on anything that profited anyone beyond my IP?

I have offered up info that backed my claim. What have any of you naysayers offered up beyond your humble opinions to dispute my claims?

Hell folks, find a vid of a building being demo'd and then watch the vids of the towers coming down. Find out what temp jet fuel burns at then find out what temp steel becomes molten enough to lose it's strength. There isn't enough naysaying in the world to convince me some kind of BS didn't occur.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#258788 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
Hell folks, find a vid of a building being demo'd and then watch the vids of the towers coming down. Find out what temp jet fuel burns at then find out what temp steel becomes molten enough to lose it's strength. There isn't enough naysaying in the world to convince me some kind of BS didn't occur.
Sherman's Neckties

onemale

Pana, IL

#258791 Sep 1, 2013
Who benefits from US Wars?
This is the very thing Dwight Eisenhower warned us about

The latest objective estimate for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is between $3.7 trillion and $4.4 trillion, according to the research project "Costs of War" by Brown University's Watson Institute for International Studies. Prominent American economist Joseph E. Stiglitz put the total cost to the United States of the Iraq war at $3 trillion dollars in 2008. In September 2010 he said that our estimate "was if anything too low." The United States is to spend more than $6 billion in Iraq in 2012 even though its forces are to withdraw from the country by the end of this year.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258792 Sep 1, 2013
Jack Troth wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this dumb? If you think something then it must be true. Years ago cars were made out of steel and they were much safer. Cars are not designed to be safe. If you increase the gas mileage you must decrease the weight. Lighter cars are not as safe. You have not done any research at all. As ususal, you repeat what someone else said. An idea is an idea until proven not to be an idea.
Yes that is very true. I know someone who was driving a 72, Plymouth, Barracuda and he had a head-on collision with 3/4 ton pick-up truck and he walked from it without injury. Now when you see a little car hit a full sized pick-up the passengers in the little car are carried away. It's not rocket science that plastic is not much protection.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258793 Sep 1, 2013
All wars are bankers wars.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/all-wars-are-b...

The quest for world domination started when the first caveman quickly made some $ off a loan he made with another guys gold he was holding. Making money by loaning out other peoples money is the way most banks work today. Everything else is of no importance to the banksters of the world. Let others worry about wars, countries, borders and feeding the people.

All wars are bankers wars.

Just search on it and you will find much to investigate.

Huh Eh !
onemale

Pana, IL

#258794 Sep 1, 2013
Dwight Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex, the very ones who profit from wars. They, bankers and multinational corporations buy the elections and the elected officials. The elected officials are nothing more than their puppets.
Jesse Ventura is the only one who will not accept funding from any of these or any special interest organization, but too many people are too blind to vote for him.
This country is doomed by ignorance.
PVR STREETGANG

United States

#258795 Sep 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
Dwight Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex, the very ones who profit from wars. They, bankers and multinational corporations buy the elections and the elected officials. The elected officials are nothing more than their puppets.
Jesse Ventura is the only one who will not accept funding from any of these or any special interest organization, but too many people are too blind to vote for him.
This country is doomed by ignorance.
Here we go with the Jesse Ventura bunk, he will always find suckers like Truthers dupe.
He can't dazzle us with brilliance so tries to baffle us with bullshit.7063

Jacksonville, FL

#258796 Sep 1, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherman's Neckties
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Drsgs6-3QlgXX
I was already aware of a similar demo and it would be convincing if both towers and building 7 were supported by only one beam.

Jacksonville, FL

#258797 Sep 1, 2013
Jack Troth wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know that the government would do this, but you have an idea that the government is spun from altrusim. Police officers murder innocent people, soldiers kill and rape women, governments conspure to conceal. There are 46 deaths or alleged murders associate with the Clinton's and 3 associated with Obama. What makes you think that you pay the government enough to control it? You do not.
Grandaddy Bush has skeletons in his closet as well. Just because folks call myself and others theorists or truthers does not mean a conspiracy does not or did not exist.

It also does not mean myself or others are correct or incorrect anymore than it means the naysayers are correct or incorrect.

The naysayers haven't seen evidence that compels them. Cool. I have and I haven't seen anything that makes me think differently.

Location hidden

#258798 Sep 1, 2013
Jack Troth wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really this dumb? If you think something then it must be true. Years ago cars were made out of steel and they were much safer. Cars are not designed to be safe. If you increase the gas mileage you must decrease the weight. Lighter cars are not as safe. You have not done any research at all. As ususal, you repeat what someone else said. An idea is an idea until proven not to be an idea.
No, but you are very ignorant. Consider these tests.

59 Bel Aire vs. 2010 Malibu

Fifth Gear - Renault Modus vs Volvo 940 crash test
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Who has done their research?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 950,189
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 626,918
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min Classic 3,349
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Mr Wiggley 14,118
Rachael Davis Kornacki (Sep '14) 27 min Rachaeldk28 6
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 1 hr top 158
BAHCEKOY SIEMENS Servisi (O2I2) 299 I5 34 ) SIE... 1 hr saymet22 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Sheilaa 17,781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Lyndi 179,972
More from around the web