no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#258838 Sep 3, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
That is irrelevant, smear merchant. He was a chemist who read their reports and disagreed with their conclusions and was fired by UL for it in 2004. That is why people stopped speaking out, because the message was sent early and often - question this, lose your job and life.
So now, dirt-balls like you smear people, because professionals are not allowed to voice opposing views to the official story.
Thats why,
Insults Are Easier
It's irrelevant stupid merchant?

He was fired for using UL's credibility and letterhead to spread a lie that, as your brain dead buddy zorders has proven, is still being told.

In your little world of fantasy and make believe it seems you think twoofers should never be held accountable for telling lies right? That fits perfectly with your posting history of making claims that are completely and utterly false and your lack of integrity in addessing the proof that they are false.

Here's the transcript of the court filing for Ryans case;

https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/ryan

Here's a very relevant excerpt;

"Mr. Ryan acknowledges that UL gave other grounds for his firing, including that he had commented inappropriately on UL tests conducted for NIST and misrepresented his opinions as UL’s, but he disputes these were the real reasons."

Of course legalese is always nicey nice. We don't have to be nicey nice. He willfully lied about UL certifying steel. He posted, using compant letterhead, on the internet those lies. He also used company letterhead to email NIST with thes same lies giving an impression this was UL company business and sanctioned within UL's code of ethics.

That's more than grounds for firing and if an engineer or other professional working for my company did the same, they would be dsmissed.

Ryan was also given the opportunity by the courts to support his claims with fact and proof. He failed to do so.

Bottom line is that twoof can't co-exist in a place where facts and proof are a necessity.

Right?

Steel plating
Free fall=cd
Molten steel=cd
FF's used TIC's to measure the temperature of molten steel
Keven Ryan was fired for speaking out

Etc...

Okotoks, Canada

#258839 Sep 3, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Be awhile since we had "why doesn't my BBQ melt"
Yet that same ignorant bs continues to be brought out as proof of something...

If there's a better example of how twoof has attempted to dumb people down, I'd prefer not to see it!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258840 Sep 3, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
That is irrelevant, smear merchant. He was a chemist who read their reports and disagreed with their conclusions and was fired by UL for it in 2004. That is why people stopped speaking out, because the message was sent early and often - question this, lose your job and life.
So now, dirt-balls like you smear people, because professionals are not allowed to voice opposing views to the official story.
Thats why,
Insults Are Easier
How is it irrelevant that the person you are claiming as an expert, didn't have jack to do with any of the testing, the testing had absolutely nothing to do with his area of expertise and he was fired for attaching his employer's name to his silly rants? He can "voice his opposing views" all he wants, he has that right, that doesn't give him immunity from some pretty valid criticisms. Facts aren't smears of his character, they do however call his character into question..
Smear Me

Mill Valley, CA

#258841 Sep 3, 2013
"Kevin Ryan to the office."

"Kevin Ryan to the office please."

"pig keep welding."

Huh Eh !
Keraktor Smeardly

Mill Valley, CA

#258842 Sep 3, 2013
If you can't refute the information or facts presented .....

1) Ignore the facts

2) Dismiss the source

3) Question the character of the person making the claim.

4) End with ridicule and derision.

Bwunkers Creed (Traits of Disinformationists)

Teamwork.

They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved.(Sound familiar?)

Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.

Huh Eh !
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258843 Sep 3, 2013
FireFighters for 911 Truth.org
FireFighter Eric Lawyer, explains how the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene was not followed. Also how evidence was illegally destroyed. Much of this comes from a manual called the Fire Investigation 101.

&fe ature=player_embedded

Canada

#258844 Sep 3, 2013
Smear Me wrote:
"Kevin Ryan to the office."

"Kevin Ryan to the office please."

"pig keep welding."

Huh Eh !
I don't need to weld or fit anymore, I'm 1/3 owner.

But it is funny how you idjits get so upset about how you're "smeared" by rationalists simply pointing out the ridiculousness of what you use to accuse others of mass murder.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Canada

#258845 Sep 3, 2013
Keraktor Smeardly wrote:
If you can't refute the information or facts presented .....

1) Ignore the facts

2) Dismiss the source

3) Question the character of the person making the claim.

4) End with ridicule and derision.

Bwunkers Creed (Traits of Disinformationists)

Teamwork.

They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved.(Sound familiar?)

Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.

Huh Eh !
It's your pattern oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

If any of you losers had the slightest bit of integrity you wouldn't have to spam old debunked lies to further your agenda of stupidity.

Of course you could prove me wrong by showing where you've ever addressed criticism of the garbage you find convincing...I know I could do so quite easily.

In other words, your idiocy has been refuted and your response is never anything aside from trolling and your post descriptive of you idiots.

Canada

#258846 Sep 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
FireFighter Eric Lawyer, explains how the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene was not followed. Also how evidence was illegally destroyed. Much of this comes from a manual called the Fire Investigation 101.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kxGB2YoGV-IXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
More hogwash that was addressed days, weeks and months ago.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258847 Sep 3, 2013
"rationalists, pointing out the ridiculousness of what you use to accuse others of mass murder."

The govie ridiculously accused Oswald of killing JFK.

The govie ridiculously accused Japan of a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.

The govie ridiculously accused OBL of master-minding mass murder on 9/11.

A rationalist will question the govie's ridiculous assertions and not simply believe everything it tells them.

I understand why the pig can't see the irony here.

pig is stupidly blind to pig's own sense of sophist ideologue narcissism.

Thanks for letting us know you now own 1/3 of your welder.

Huh Eh !

Okotoks, Canada

#258848 Sep 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding to this (even though twoofers will completely ignore reality as is their S.O.P.), there is no "Manual of Fire Investigation 101".

Wha Lawyer refers to in his video is NFPA 921, which is a standard used all over North America but not law.

From NFPA 921;

"The NFPA has no power, nor does it undertake, to police or enforce compliance with the contents of this document... Users of this document should consult applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NFPA does not, by the publication of this document, intend to urge action that is not in compliance with applicable laws, and this document may not be construed as doing so."

"Fire investigation usually requires the movement of evidence or alteration of the scene. In and of itself, such movement of evidence or alteration of the scene should not be considered spoliation of evidence. Physical evidence may need to be moved prior to the discovery of the cause of the fire. Additionally, it is recognized that it is sometimes necessary to remove the potential causative agent from the scene and even to carry out some disassembly in order to determine whether the object did, in fact, cause the fire, and which parties may have contributed to that cause. For example, the manufacturer of an appliance may not be known until after the unit has been examined for identification. Such activities should not be considered spoliation."

As always, twoofers are nothing but gullible sheep wanting to be duped...and duped they are.

Okotoks, Canada

#258849 Sep 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
"rationalists, pointing out the ridiculousness of what you use to accuse others of mass murder."
The govie ridiculously accused Oswald of killing JFK.
The govie ridiculously accused Japan of a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.
The govie ridiculously accused OBL of master-minding mass murder on 9/11.
A rationalist will question the govie's ridiculous assertions and not simply believe everything it tells them.
I understand why the pig can't see the irony here.
pig is stupidly blind to pig's own sense of sophist ideologue narcissism.
Thanks for letting us know you now own 1/3 of your welder.
Huh Eh !
I see the irony that you continue to post drivel which suits you to a tee and that you've shown a complete and utter lack of understanding of science, a complete and utter lack of understanding of rationality and have supported nothing you've ever claimed with anything that could pass scrutiny on even an obscure website such as this.

To compound this, you bring additional "conspiracies" into the conversation which you take as being legitimate and proven when nothing of the sort is true.

The fact is you never address any criticism of your idiocy and you simply can't because you're an idiot.

Okotoks, Canada

#258850 Sep 3, 2013
Tell us the one again about how UL certifies steel oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Why is it all your claims are based on lies?

What are the chances all your issues with JFK and Pearl Harbor are based on the same lack of integrity and honesty you've shown on this thread?

100%

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258851 Sep 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
As the pig likes to eat "delicious" irony, can the pig see the irony of pigporkpie talking about hogwash?

The pig has never addressed or debwunked anything presented in any 9/11 forum that contradicts the govies claim of gravity driven office fire induced collapse.

Huh Eh !
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258853 Sep 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes from the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene. Where is your source of info that shows these are not the National Standards???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258854 Sep 3, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes from the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene. Where is your source that shows it is not the National Standards????

Canada

#258855 Sep 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It comes from the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene. Where is your source of info that shows these are not the National Standards???
You wonder why I call you "Manyfail"?

This is the reason.

It's called The National Fire Protection Association and again, it's not law. It's a guideline and state/county determine what the laws are.

I've posted the excerpt from NFPA 921 where they acknowledge exactly that...and you've watched a yourube video with doing the slightest bit of verification or research.

Lawyer is full of crap...and as always, you fall for it.

Canada

#258856 Sep 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>As the pig likes to eat "delicious" irony, can the pig see the irony of pigporkpie talking about hogwash?

The pig has never addressed or debwunked anything presented in any 9/11 forum that contradicts the govies claim of gravity driven office fire induced collapse.

Huh Eh !
Your lies are irrelevant and anyone can peruse this thread to confirm it oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.

But I digress, I asked you to point out where you've ever addressed any criticism of the dumbed down garbage you shill. Something other than your usual trolling and spam...something you've been able to say with your own voice.

There isn't any examples because you're a neck down dolt.

Okotoks, Canada

#258857 Sep 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
It comes from the National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene. Where is your source that shows it is not the National Standards????
Eric Lawyer getting torn to shreds by fire fighters who understand NFPA 921 and some who were present st ground zero on 911.

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/t107457/

Eric Lawyer getting torn to shreds by a fire fighter over at JREF.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...

There is no such thing as "National Standards for Investigating a Fire Scene", but you could prove me wrong and show it actually exists...

Didn't think so.

But there is an NFPA 921,

http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/docum...

which is what Lawyer is referencing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258858 Sep 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You made up your mind before you saw any information oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.
You're just hard wired for stupid.
Not really. Just apparently stuck on stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Repub Lies Manufa... 47,295
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Gabriel 990,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 22 min el rey de los cam... 475
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Robert F 692,172
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 1 hr bksmoker 24
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 7 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
More from around the web