Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Lets not forget 9/11 allowed the continued Jewish Supremacist domination over America and they could continue to use up America to invent their racist Nazi homeland of Israhell. Notice that jew media is trying to constantly demonize whites and covering up for themselves 24/7. 100 years of America being Israels slave to invent their fairytale invisible god homeland. 9/11 isn't the first time they have trained people to attack us to blame it on muslims. The lavon affair, USS liberty, etc.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

I don't think so.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
I don't think .
Clearly4102

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

onemale wrote:
Yes I do take comfort in that poll, thanks
Bad parody or complete idiot, you've scratched every other possible options off the list and only you know the truth for the moment.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

KittyKat wrote:
And you respond with.....,,,,NOTHING. GFY
Thank heaven for little girls. You're the other reason I never had children, they grow into such obnoxious adolescents. Let other people live with you when you get your 13 year-old panties in a bunch like this. Mommy and daddy should do a better job of monitoring what their sociopathic little girl is up to on the internet.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
If the USA gave Iraq chemical weapons then the USA is just as responsible for how they were used as saddam was. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it too.
Still believing he had them was a stretch since the IAEA inspection underway at the time revealed NO LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE of wmd in Iraq.
I see why you fail to see.
The Bush Administration had been searching for an excuse to take out Saddam since inauguration day. 9/11 actually got in their way when there was no way to pin it on him. Nobody really wanted to go to Afghanistan, they just pushed their way to the front of the list.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Bad parody or complete idiot, you've scratched every other possible options off the list and only you know the truth for the moment.
I still take comfort in that poll... you're just upset because it is not in your favor. I'm laughing up my sleeve at you.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

As I was blanching and freezing sweet corn this evening, I was really scared... I was afraid the grates on the gas range would melt and collapse and the cast aluminum pan would melt and spill water all over the place.
After all, according to NIST fire from office materials took down beams that was strong enough to hold up a 60,000 ton building. Natural gas would produce much greater heat, on a much smaller structure... my cast aluminum pan would surely vaporize.
I know, I shouldn't irritate the three stooges on there, but I can't help myself.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
I still take comfort in that poll...
The complete idiot option. Sorry to hear it.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true why didn't Bush mention that we found the WMD???
He never mentioned that we found them.
And if you'd bother to read, you'll note how it went down with the UN jumping in giving Saddam plenty of time to clean up. It's not unlike the cops calling a major drug dealer to tell him they are going to raid his place a week from Tuesday.
The other thing is, the Western media doesn't always deal in honesty. If a story comes up they don't like because it doesn't jive with their agenda, they won't run it.
More than a few high ranking Iraqi officials admitted that Saddam did indeed have chemical weapons capability. One general even spoke of stripped down 737s being loaded up with chemicals and apparatus and flown to Syria under the guise of humanitarian missions. The story worked for them because Syria had just suffered a major earthquake or flood, can't remember which now.

On top of that, about 2000 chemical rounds were unearthed in hidden bunkers in Iraq in 2002-2003. There was some question of their effectiveness due to their age but I never heard anything beyond that.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
If the USA gave Iraq chemical weapons then the USA is just as responsible for how they were used as saddam was. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it too.
Still believing he had them was a stretch since the IAEA inspection underway at the time revealed NO LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE of wmd in Iraq.
I see why you fail to see.
See my above post.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Jimmy Juse wrote:
Lets not forget 9/11 allowed the continued Jewish Supremacist domination over America and they could continue to use up America to invent their racist Nazi homeland of Israhell. Notice that jew media is trying to constantly demonize whites and covering up for themselves 24/7. 100 years of America being Israels slave to invent their fairytale invisible god homeland. 9/11 isn't the first time they have trained people to attack us to blame it on muslims. The lavon affair, USS liberty, etc.
Funny, what I've noticed is the "JEW" media condemning Israel for their actions, even when those actions are simply reactions to Palestinian extremists bullshit.
Calling it their "racist Nazi homeland" is pretty indicative that you have no idea what is really going on in Israel except what you're willing to be spoon fed.
Right now in Israel and the occupied territories, there are more Palestinians than Jews. Palestinians in the Occupied territories have been offered citizenship and those that turn it down still retain many of the same rights as citizens.
Jesus dude, there's even Muslims in the Knesset.

I also find it intriguing that the US would manufacture this attack just to go liberate/invade A-stan only to turn it into a side-show. Why not just manufacture the story that Saddam did it and go right after Iraq?
Bush might not be the brightest leaf on the bush, but I have a hard time imagining anyone in the US manufacturing a line of bullshit and killing thousands of American civilians just to invade A-stan. A-stan is a stone age country that has nothing to offer anyone.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>onemale wrote:
Why is it when you question the 9/11 story it's out of bounds, it's topic forbidden, you're branded as a conspiracy theorist?

Thanks I rest my case.
If you hadn't noticed, which you obviously haven't.

You have no case and are simply regurgitating stupid that you mindlessly accept because it leads to your desired conclusion.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
I'm so glad to be with the 74% according to the poll of this site.
"Was 911 a conspiracy?"

Yes by radicalized Muslims.

Comprehension is not your strong suit.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Babble on oh obvious shill....don't forget to pull up your socks pig vomit
Have you wished death on any children because their parents disagree with your delusions yet lately mamma insanity?

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>And you respond with.....,,,,NOTHING. GFY
And you've ever responded with anything other that vulgarities gramps?

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

onemale wrote:
As I was blanching and freezing sweet corn this evening, I was really scared... I was afraid the grates on the gas range would melt and collapse and the cast aluminum pan would melt and spill water all over the place.
After all, according to NIST fire from office materials took down beams that was strong enough to hold up a 60,000 ton building. Natural gas would produce much greater heat, on a much smaller structure... my cast aluminum pan would surely vaporize.
I know, I shouldn't irritate the three stooges on there, but I can't help myself.
My goodness twoofers are just so scientifically illiterate!

Tell us the one again about how your car engine doesn't warp during normal operation!

Oh and don't forget to clean up around the lathe.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, what I've noticed is the "JEW" media condemning Israel for their actions, even when those actions are simply reactions to Palestinian extremists bullshit.
Calling it their "racist Nazi homeland" is pretty indicative that you have no idea what is really going on in Israel except what you're willing to be spoon fed.
Right now in Israel and the occupied territories, there are more Palestinians than Jews. Palestinians in the Occupied territories have been offered citizenship and those that turn it down still retain many of the same rights as citizens.
Jesus dude, there's even Muslims in the Knesset.

I also find it intriguing that the US would manufacture this attack just to go liberate/invade A-stan only to turn it into a side-show. Why not just manufacture the story that Saddam did it and go right after Iraq?
Bush might not be the brightest leaf on the bush, but I have a hard time imagining anyone in the US manufacturing a line of bullshit and killing thousands of American civilians just to invade A-stan. A-stan is a stone age country that has nothing to offer anyone.
Scratch a twoofer, find an antisemite.
PVR Streetgang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
You are a moron.
In your whacked out little world gasoline in an internal combustion engine should melt the block and the complete exhaust system.
Just imagine, you claim controlled explosion at the WTC complex.....explain the controlled explosions as in the internal combustion engine.
Get off drugs you mook.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I said question the government.
I did NOT say question the country.
I say question those that make obvious false statements about suicides then expect to be taken serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

660 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 533,451
Appjoy invite code 4 min Dudley 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min curiouslu 722,018
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min New Age Spiritual Leader 224,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min An NFL Fan 115,581
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min EdmondWA 93,825
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 39 min RFD 1,591
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr reree 86
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr evanssean 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••