no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#258762 Aug 30, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your facts? Can you back your facts without links. Doubtful since this is a text forum which makes your argument (cheap shot) moot. You joined the thread I'll assume all on your own. Did you come to debate or simply troll?
Classic twoofism,shift the burden of proof

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258763 Aug 30, 2013
&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Try watching this again and think about it a little.

Huh eh

pig don't read my posts and thank god for that!

Homehill,QLD

#258764 Aug 30, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a_UsC6GvKf0XX&feature=rel ated
Try watching this again and think about it a little.
Huh eh
pig don't read my posts and thank god for that!
To save your bandwidth

"If you want answers to the 911 mystery watch the
Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear demolition " presentation"

Homehill,QLD

#258765 Aug 30, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's the other link - http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/theo...
Jet fuel doesn't burn long enough nor hot enough to turn steel molten.
from the photo on the right
"An iron-rich sphere found in dust form the Twin Towers. The solidified droplet indicates temperatures in excess of the melting point of iron "
This is right
There could be no other reason for the "iron-rich spheres"

Lets look at the site some more.

Scroll down the the guy welding..WTF welding?
"The picture on the left shows a construction worker welding studs to the floor joists (through holes in the corrugated decking). The second picture shows typical shear studs, slab reinforcing steel and (rusty) corrugated steel decking."

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...

This would have produced million upon million of iron-rich spheres through the thousands upon thousands of welds just in the floor construction alone....Oh dear
tienes

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258766 Aug 30, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why you eventually started insulting about 1.5 billion commonwealth citizens because you couldn't address my arguments...which destroyed your idiotic claims.
Thanks for playing Ignorance!
yea 911 was a fuckd up demo it is very obvious even to dumbfks like u pork I myself am very fckng angry ;((((((((((6767
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258767 Aug 31, 2013
If a few random office fires can take a 47 story, steel frame building straight down... why do they pay demolition firms big bucks to demolish old buildings???

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258768 Aug 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
If a few random office fires can take a 47 story, steel frame building straight down... why do they pay demolition firms big bucks to demolish old buildings???
The difficulty in finding a 110 story building with a massive array of TV, radio, cell phone and other antennas to collapse across the street and have a big chunk fall into the front of the building you want to demolish. I realize that there aren't as many pictures of the south side of WTC 7, but you might have noticed the big f'ing gash with smoke pouring out of it. You also might have also seen the pictures of the southwest corner, where they were just watching for a bulge there to snap like someone bending a Popsicle stick. Inevitable collapse seems the far more credible explanation, than an implosion involving theorized to exist thermitic devises, clandestinely placed throughout the offices of a private tenant which leased most of the building, without their or their employees notice, being set off several hours later for no apparent purpose.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#258769 Aug 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The difficulty in finding a 110 story building with a massive array of TV, radio, cell phone and other antennas to collapse across the street and have a big chunk fall into the front of the building you want to demolish. I realize that there aren't as many pictures of the south side of WTC 7, but you might have noticed the big f'ing gash with smoke pouring out of it. You also might have also seen the pictures of the southwest corner, where they were just watching for a bulge there to snap like someone bending a Popsicle stick. Inevitable collapse seems the far more credible explanation, than an implosion involving theorized to exist thermitic devises, clandestinely placed throughout the offices of a private tenant which leased most of the building, without their or their employees notice, being set off several hours later for no apparent purpose.
God, the Lord knows what is in your mind and in your heart,Richard. Don´t try to put God your creator to the test. Homosexuality will be never acceptable in the eyes of your creator. Obama might be on your side but in the judgementday you will not be able to defend yourself,Richard. Repent to him when you are sober and alive. Right now, not before die,because it will be too late for you,Richard.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258770 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>My bad on my post. I inserted the same link twice. Anyway, in response to your post,,,, " Traces of thermite in residues (solidified slag, dust, etc.)
would tell us a great deal about the crime and the cause of thousands of injuries and deaths. This is standard procedure for fire and explosion investigations. Perhaps NIST will ex-plain why they have not looked for these residues? The code
specifies that fire-scene investigators must be prepared to justify an exclusion [26].
NIST has been asked about this important issue recently, by investigative reporter Jennifer Abel:
Abel: "..what about that letter where NIST said it
didn't look for evidence of explosives?” Neuman
[spokesperson at NIST, listed on the WTC report]:
"Right, because there was no evidence of that."
Abel:But how can you know there's no evidence if
you don't look for it first?
Neuman: "If you're looking for something that isn't there, you're wast-ing your time... and the taxpayers’ money.”[27].
The evident evasiveness of this answer might be humor-
ous if not for the fact that NIST’s approach here affects the lives of so many innocent people.

Here's the other link - http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/theo...

Jet fuel doesn't burn long enough nor hot enough to turn steel molten.
Sorry but you're making the same old silly arguments and presenting the exact same old debunked links,

1) There's zero evidence for explosives or incendiaries from the physical, auditory and video records of the collapses so looking for evidence of something that isn't supportable is pointless and useless.

2) NIST didn't specifically test for explosives but independent companies preformed testing of the steel for chemical composition (PMI; positive material identification) which would have exposed the use of such compounds.

3) Jet fuel was the accelerant which caused massive fires to spread in a very short period of time over multiple floors.

The whole "jet fuel doesn't melt steel" canard is nothing but a straw man argument made by charlatans to fool the gullible.

No one aside from twoofers makes a claim that jet fuel caused steel to melt.

4) Again, the Bentham paper did not find thermite. The energy release of what they claimed was thermite was, IIRC, around 3 times greater than that of thermite.

The paper is nothing but a hoax for the gullible to drool over and has been repeatedly disproven.

Canada

#258771 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
<quoted text>That is your opinion, not evidence that is even remotely compelling.
Nope, it's a fact.

And the Bentham paper isn't remotely convincing which is why the only ones who cite it are gullible fools looking for any reason to believe in fantasy.

Okotoks, Canada

#258772 Aug 31, 2013
"Progress Report on the
Analysis of Red/Gray Chips
in WTC Dust

Respectfully Submitted by:
James R. Millette, Ph.D.
Executive Director
MVA Scientific Consultants
3300 Breckinridge Boulevard
Suite 400 Duluth, GA 30096

Conclusions
The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments.
There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite."

The Bentham and Millette papers are discussed in detail by chemists, physicists and metallurgists as well as a host of others.

I really don't give a crap if the gullible and stupid believe it since the gullible and stupid have no effect on anyhing.

Okotoks, Canada

#258773 Aug 31, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
from the photo on the right
"An iron-rich sphere found in dust form the Twin Towers. The solidified droplet indicates temperatures in excess of the melting point of iron "
This is right
There could be no other reason for the "iron-rich spheres"
Lets look at the site some more.
Scroll down the the guy welding..WTF welding?
"The picture on the left shows a construction worker welding studs to the floor joists (through holes in the corrugated decking). The second picture shows typical shear studs, slab reinforcing steel and (rusty) corrugated steel decking."
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...
This would have produced million upon million of iron-rich spheres through the thousands upon thousands of welds just in the floor construction alone....Oh dear
That is funny!

And so is physicist Dave Thomas destroying Harrit's central tenet that the only way to produce oxygen rich iron microshperes is by thermite....gawd twoofers are ridiculously gullible!

&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUb 1Lcha1B51ChVrbBi548OA

Okotoks, Canada

#258774 Aug 31, 2013
BTW mamma insanity, there's no point posting your resume here...although all 25 tactics fit you to a tee!

Okotoks, Canada

#258775 Aug 31, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
To save your bandwidth
"If you want answers to the 911 mystery watch the
Dimitri Khalezov - WTC Nuclear demolition " presentation"
Is it nuke week again in twooferdumb?!

Canada

#258776 Aug 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
Why is it your posts are never anything other than a string of logical fallacies?

Science has known from the first steel framed structure that fire can destroy them. That's why an entire industry exists to protect the materials exists.

And that protection still isn't a fail safe for every possibility.

Oh and a few random fires eh?

Uh huh...

Since: Aug 11

Jacksonville, FL

#258777 Aug 31, 2013
I'm not going to respond to each post I think is necessary to respond to. I doubt anyone here is an engineer of any sort. Neither am I. That's why I searched out sites where experiments and engineering knowledge was shared. I'll take the owrd of these engineers and scientists over the word of naysayers who appear illiterate and ignorant when compared to these engineers and scientists. Split hairs or insult to your hearts content, it doesn't change the science or facts.

The twin towers were designed to withstand several hits for 707's. One of the towers had already had a runaway fire and still stood. The United States is the only nation on earth to have had 3 steel and concrete buildings collapse into themselves at freefall due to fire. Ever. Even demolition experts have stated the towers obviously contained explosives and controlled demolitions took place. That was awful nice of the terrorists to go to all that trouble for us.

Those who believe the misdirections that are out there are what was counted on by those responsible for 9/11.
PVR STREETGANG

Bronx, NY

#258778 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
I'm not going to respond to each post I think is necessary to respond to. I doubt anyone here is an engineer of any sort. Neither am I. That's why I searched out sites where experiments and engineering knowledge was shared. I'll take the owrd of these engineers and scientists over the word of naysayers who appear illiterate and ignorant when compared to these engineers and scientists. Split hairs or insult to your hearts content, it doesn't change the science or facts.
The twin towers were designed to withstand several hits for 707's. One of the towers had already had a runaway fire and still stood. The United States is the only nation on earth to have had 3 steel and concrete buildings collapse into themselves at freefall due to fire. Ever. Even demolition experts have stated the towers obviously contained explosives and controlled demolitions took place. That was awful nice of the terrorists to go to all that trouble for us.
Those who believe the misdirections that are out there are what was counted on by those responsible for 9/11.
Are engineers infallible?
This one says this, that one says that, how about the engineers stating the Titanic was unsinkable?
Once again with the controlled demolition crapola , and as usual not a nanoparticle of proof.
I think clowns such as Truthers on these sites are nothing but spamming for the cookies.

Canada

#258779 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:

You searched out sites which would do nothing more than confirm what you wanted to hear.

If you were really looking for truth you would have attempted to gain the requisite knowledge necessary to discern good science from bad.

You very obviously haven't done that and can't debate beyond spamming old debunked junk that would never convince a rational person with enough basic knowledge to see through it.

The charlatans make their living off fools just like you, sorry.

Okotoks, Canada

#258780 Aug 31, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258781 Aug 31, 2013
gaytor_bayt wrote:
What is your point? Cars are designed to be safe. People still get killed in cars don't they? There is no evidence of any demolition activity in any building of the World Trade Center complex. Anyone who has done the necessary research knows how foolish such claims are. For example, both towers were mostly supported by the outside frame. Tons of steel plating is necessary to direct charges inward to break through a steel girder. Furthermore, buildings have extreme vertical and horizontal stresses. Take out one part and the structure fails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Rider on the Storm 182,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 650,530
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Hukt on Fonix 56,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Joe Fortuna 971,853
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 22 min Haley 1,981
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min ImFree2Choose 2,341
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Boxer MMA 201
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr ChristineM 445,930
More from around the web